PDA

View Full Version : You'reallGhey's picture - FOUND!

bueno bob
08-08-2005, 12:43 PM
Amazing what a little searching can find for you. This was apparently taken at You'reallGhey's family reunion 4 months ago.

bueno bob
08-08-2005, 12:44 PM
I know, I know...wrong forum, but fuck it :)

bueno bob
08-08-2005, 12:44 PM
I know, I know...wrong forum, but fuck it :)

YoureAllGhey
08-08-2005, 12:46 PM
When you get the velcro on your shoes on the right way, does your Mom give you a cookie and tell you how proud she is?

Matt White
08-08-2005, 12:47 PM
HILLBILLY-BOY!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

Cue "Dueling Banjos"

Skeeter & his boys dun got riled up after BOB done put a whuppin' on 'em last night!!!!!

bueno bob
08-08-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by YoureAllGhey
When you get the velcro on your shoes on the right way, does your Mom give you a cookie and tell you how proud she is? .

What grade were you in when you finally flunked out? 4th?

YoureAllGhey
08-08-2005, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob

What grade were you in when you finally flunked out? 4th?

Can you please have somone help you come up with a decent reply? You're getting gheyer with every post.

bueno bob
08-08-2005, 12:53 PM
Can you please have somone set me up with the NAMBLA division on the west coast? I really need new meat.

:eek:

bueno bob
08-08-2005, 12:54 PM
Better go get Granny, that gator's on the front porch again.

YoureAllGhey
08-08-2005, 12:58 PM
:eek:

You're not helping your case Corky.

bueno bob
08-08-2005, 01:05 PM
You're not helping your case Corky.

There is only one case. CVH ruled the world between 78 and 85. Period. I don't need any help to prove that because it's self evident. The numbers speak for themselves.

You're case, however, is: "I'm going to register at a DLR site and start a bunch of shit because I'm feeling a lack of attention."

And all that because I went over there and told you dipshits that Van Hagar sucked - and then LEFT YOU ALONE. Which was very nice of me, I might add.

However, a couple of you cunts just didn't want to deal with that, so your recourse is to come over here and spam up the boards with your trivial, meaningless bullshit that doesn't impress anybody and makes you look like a fucking retard who couldn't form a cohesive, intelligent, even semi-argumentative or thought provoking post if your fucking life depended on it.

So you tell me who looks more fucking foolish, jackass.

YoureAllGhey
08-08-2005, 01:15 PM
There is only one case. CVH ruled the world between 78 and 85. Period. I don't need any help to prove that because it's self evident. The numbers speak for themselves.

You're case, however, is: "I'm going to register at a DLR site and start a bunch of shit because I'm feeling a lack of attention."

And all that because I went over there and told you dipshits that Van Hagar sucked - and then LEFT YOU ALONE. Which was very nice of me, I might add.

However, a couple of you cunts just didn't want to deal with that, so your recourse is to come over here and spam up the boards with your trivial, meaningless bullshit that doesn't impress anybody and makes you look like a fucking retard who couldn't form a cohesive, intelligent, even semi-argumentative or thought provoking post if your fucking life depended on it.

So you tell me who looks more fucking foolish, jackass.

Well, sometimes I get bored in between sessions of fisting your Mom. For the most part, I could give a rats ass about Van Halen as a whole. I think they're one of the most overrated bands in history. Regardless of who's singing for them.

And who the fuck are you to mention anything thought provoking?

Ok then....Lets have an actual discussion.

1.EVH has made a career out of the same boring ass pentatonic wankery that he was doing in 79. I'll give him credit, he was influential at one time, but he'd more than done now. He should've broken up the band WELL before Roth left. Oh, and his signature model is a piece of shit.

2.Michael Anthony is a half assed bass player who has average backing vocals.

3.Alex Van Halen should shoot whoever records his drums. They sound like shit.

4.Roth was a spandex wearing homo. Take away his "image" and you have a bar singer.

5.Hagar has good tequila. Occasional catchy vocal line.

6. Gary Cherone is a tool. That'll never change.

moose
08-08-2005, 01:20 PM
What a fuckin tool........
Who lets these idiots out of the Asylum??
Buddy, did you forget to take your last dose of lithium
You sammy cocksuckin freak, get a life, faggot!

bueno bob
08-08-2005, 01:29 PM
Well, sometimes I get bored in between sessions of fisting your Mom.

Awww! That hurts my feelings!

Assfuck.

For the most part, I could give a rats ass about Van Halen as a whole. I think they're one of the most overrated bands in history. Regardless of who's singing for them.

Good for you. Go pop on something from the Magna Carta label and listen to your math metal masterbation and call it "brilliant" :rolleyes:

And who the fuck are you to mention anything thought provoking?

A lot more entitled then you are, fuckwits.

Ok then....Lets have an actual discussion.

Do you think you're actually capable? Hope you got some Advil on hand.

1.EVH has made a career out of the same boring ass pentatonic wankery that he was doing in 79. I'll give him credit, he was influential at one time, but he'd more than done now. He should've broken up the band WELL before Roth left. Oh, and his signature model is a piece of shit.

I agree with most of that. As far as breaking up the band well before Roth left - tough shit. Guess you'll have to suffer through it. For the rest of the fans, though, we're lucky we got what we did.

Riddle me this - why are you here, then? Because you're fucking bored and too lazy to go outside and look for something to do?

Maybe you should go get one of those "job" things.

2.Michael Anthony is a half assed bass player who has average backing vocals.

I'd call his backing vocals LESS then average, but other than that, I agree.

3.Alex Van Halen should shoot whoever records his drums. They sound like shit.

Right again. My, my...you do have some intelligent thought. Too bad most of it goes flying out your ass every time you shit, but there's some hope for you.

4.Roth was a spandex wearing homo. Take away his "image" and you have a bar singer.

What the fuck ever...do I even NEED to comment on the fact that he influenced a virtual TON of lead singers, or that 90% of those who are actually succesful in the music industry today cite him as THE man behind Van Halen's success (which was, before you get any bright fuckin' ideas, pretty spectacular)?

No. I don't.

5.Hagar has good tequila. Occasional catchy vocal line.

His tequila (and yes, I tried it) fucking SUCKS. It's overpriced watered down horse piss. I'm not, therefore, very surprised to find you like it. Or his vocal lines. Hagar is a fucking GAY lyricist, so to find you endorsing them surprises me not at all.

6. Gary Cherone is a tool. That'll never change.

Yeah, and?

So you're 50% there and 50% fuckwit. Not bad - for a sheep.

YoureAllGhey
08-08-2005, 01:34 PM
Dude, Roth was a good front man. That's about it. He could'nt sing his way out of a cum soaked bag. His biggest contribution was that he was showman. Big fucking deal. He might have influenced alot of people, but so did Kiss. I would'nt call them brilliant either.

We can agree on one thing (well, halfway at least). Cabo is overpriced.

The Scatologist
08-08-2005, 01:55 PM
You just don't get it do you?

David Lee Roth is Rock N Roll.

He's not a fucking opera singer.

He's the best damn Rock N Roll frontman to ever walk this fucking planet.

YoureAllGhey
08-08-2005, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by The Scatologist

No and no.

Golden AWe
08-08-2005, 02:03 PM
Dude, Roth was a good front man. That's about it. He could'nt sing his way out of a cum soaked bag. His biggest contribution was that he was showman. Big fucking deal. He might have influenced alot of people, but so did Kiss. I would'nt call them brilliant either.

100% BS.

AND your joke has gotten old ages ago.

PREPARE TO BURN!!!

thome
08-08-2005, 02:04 PM
White trash & White likker and White lines.YEEEE.......HAA!

der ner ner ner ner ner ner ner
cue the gitar
da na na na na na na na
Moonshine blind inbred sittin on my porch playin banjo.

AHHH Good Timesssss !!!!! Yep good times

bueno bob
08-08-2005, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by The Scatologist

Amen.

bueno bob
08-08-2005, 02:11 PM
No and no.

Obviously, while the rest of the hard rock world was listening to Van Halen, you were listening to Journey and Survivor.

Unchainme
08-08-2005, 04:42 PM
WE NEED TO BRING THIS BACK EVERYTIME THESE FUCKERS POST.

NOBODY SPAMS THE ARMY EXCEPT THE DM'S GET IN THE RING KID!

Golden AWe
08-08-2005, 05:18 PM
true dat.

canadiandlrgirl
08-08-2005, 05:49 PM
Amazing what a little searching can find for you. This was apparently taken at You'reallGhey's family reunion 4 months ago.
LMAO:D

Knocked Up
08-08-2005, 06:32 PM
Isn't this kind of GANG JUMP supposed to be taking place in the Sheep Pen?

Golden AWe
08-09-2005, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Knocked Up
Isn't this kind of GANG JUMP supposed to be taking place in the Sheep Pen?

hahahahha

youreallghey registers with yet another username to support himself...bwahahahaha

Loki
08-09-2005, 02:48 AM
haw haw. aliases. let them hide from the eyes of mortal men. the son of od sees beyond yond facade. yea, he sees the black heart beneath. huzzah.

classicdude
08-10-2005, 07:33 PM
Hagar fans go here (http://www.dreamlandnews.com/divine/shiteating.html) .

Reverberator
08-10-2005, 07:45 PM
It's time to move along old boy , before it turns really unpleasant .

thome
08-10-2005, 08:03 PM

We can agree on one thing (well, halfway at least). Cabo is overpriced.

Pavaroti is a singer(u stuck up pig) this is rock & roll go back home.

You are now going to tell me wich Rock and Roll singer you prefer.

Tell me i NEED to know!!SPEAK!!!

Hardrock69
08-10-2005, 11:49 PM
LMFAO!!!

Bueno Bob 1000

Hesallgaycocksucking fag -100,000

Really entertaining to see Bob own this pathetic brain-damaged goober.

The inbred retard banjo player is 100 times the man that loser asswipe YoureAllGhey could ever dream of being....

Hardrock69
08-11-2005, 11:26 AM
"Yeh...whut he sed..."

Vinnie Velvet
08-12-2005, 04:41 PM
:wow2:

Keeyth
08-15-2005, 05:58 PM
Michael Anthony isn't that bad as a backup singer. All the really high notes are him. I think it helps make the CVH backups what they are. Unique.