PDA

View Full Version : Respect Jesterstar says hitch1969

hitch1969©
08-08-2005, 10:41 PM
All you JEsterbashers listen up because i am going to do you a favor.

David Lee himself asked Jester to monitor this site. While Jester is not a VH fan, he is a 2nd cousin removed of David Lee. He is very jewish and is helping to look out for his own people and family

so beware, jester is not someone to be fucked with if you ever want to meet or score tickets to the big VH reunion. i cant tell you all about this now. but i have been talking to Jester and he is in the know

I think something will be announced by or on Nov 9. WE all know that day, dont we?

just a heads up from hitch

BREASTS!!

=h=

Nickdfresh
08-08-2005, 10:49 PM
HITCH© has spoken@!

Unchainme
08-08-2005, 10:50 PM
All Hail Hitch.

ashstralia
08-08-2005, 10:50 PM
uh.... riiiiight.

:rolleyes:

Hardrock69
08-08-2005, 11:07 PM
Jesterstar Craves The Jewish Cock?

:confused:

Phil theStalker
08-08-2005, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by hitch1969©

David Lee himself asked Jester to monitor this site. While Jester is not a VH fan, he is a 2nd cousin removed of David Lee. He is very jewish and is helping to look out for his own people and family

so beware, jester is not someone to be fucked with if you ever want to meet or score tickets to the big VH reunion. i cant tell you all about this now. but i have been talking to Jester and he is in the know

I think something will be announced by or on Nov 9. WE all know that day, dont we?

BREASTS!!

=h=
hitchy,

Dis is why yer da GRATEST trolleer on da Intwatnet, BAYBEE!

No o1ne will call and yer e-mail will not bee sold t2o telemarketaires..

:spank:

MAX
08-09-2005, 02:55 AM
David Lee himself asked Jester to monitor this site.

Hitch,

With all due respect... No he didn't. http://tatulife.kulichki.com/forum/images/smilie/1/no.gif

Don't YOU trust me? ;)

Rikk
08-09-2005, 03:25 AM
I think I'm going to make a nice salad.

saint
08-09-2005, 06:06 AM
The biggest problem we face in today's disjointed world is how to stay connected to reality.

Lestat
08-09-2005, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by saint
The biggest problem we face in today's disjointed world is how to stay connected to reality.

Reality bites.

Golden AWe
08-09-2005, 08:59 AM
I don't hate Jesterstar.

He's just a bit too repetitive with his comedy routine.

Plus he never should've challenged the Dump Meisters.

WACF
08-09-2005, 09:22 AM
Jesterstar does a comedy routine?

Steve Savicki
08-09-2005, 09:55 AM
Gentlemen,

I must suggest that respecting everyone would be such a good thing.;)

ThrillsNSpills
08-09-2005, 10:00 AM
Oh shit I got to be home by the end of the thread.

Jesterstar
08-09-2005, 10:17 AM
Hitch I ain't mad that you told them I am realated to Dave. But don't go around telling people about the Jew thing.

My father is irish and my mother is a jew. Of course if the mother is a Jew you practice the relgeion of your mother. Even though I did attend chatholic church for a period.

My Religeion is kind of my own personal thing so I just ask that people respect it even though I've cracked a Jew Joke here and there. What the jews have suffered isn't something to be taken lightly. If I didn't know that Grimsdale was kidding I might take offense but I don't what a dog egg he can be.

Jesterstar
08-09-2005, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
I don't hate Jesterstar.

He's just a bit too repetitive with his comedy routine.

Plus he never should've challenged the Dump Meisters.

I only challenged you guys because the Jew shit was on my last nerve. I like you guys I really do. But that Jew Bullshit got old long before my act did.

BigBadBrian
08-09-2005, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
I think I'm going to make a nice salad.

Really?

I had a nice Cobb Salad the other evening and it was great.

You should try it.

Here's the RECIPE. (http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/recipe_views/views/11049)

:gulp:

Jesterstar
08-09-2005, 11:10 AM
I see all the respect I get now.

WACF
08-09-2005, 02:36 PM
It's all in fun...

saint
08-09-2005, 03:57 PM
Jesterstar is a well known and respected poster over at hitch world yes..

but here at the army jesterstar is repeating the same old shit over and over.

I don’t see the greatness, but that could be because he is put out of his context here at the army?

Coyote
08-09-2005, 03:59 PM
I'm not in the habit of bashing people (that much, anyway).

Golden AWe
08-09-2005, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
I only challenged you guys because the Jew shit was on my last nerve. I like you guys I really do. But that Jew Bullshit got old long before my act did.

What jew bullshit?

IT'S THE TRUTH!!!

I AM IMMORTAL!!!

Jesterstar
08-09-2005, 05:21 PM
Awe if you didn't bang fat nurses I would say somethign was wrong with you.

Golden AWe
08-09-2005, 05:22 PM
uhuhuhuhuhuhhuuh

but something IS wrong with me

superdave
08-09-2005, 05:23 PM
At least he has sex with females, Ryan....Can the same be said for you?

Jesterstar
08-09-2005, 05:25 PM
I had sex with one before I came to work today does that count???

superdave
08-09-2005, 05:26 PM
Not really--Say, whatever happened with Bobby, I waited for him to show up here, and never heard a word..Don't tell me he wussed out, as usual....

ALMOSTsaved
08-09-2005, 06:44 PM
I think something will be announced by or on Nov 9. WE all know that day, dont we?=h=

What's November 9th?

Reverberator
08-09-2005, 06:53 PM
It's CUNT City USA .

LoungeMachine
08-10-2005, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
What's November 9th?

The day after November 8th.

Second cousin :rolleyes:

Get a life Jizzy, you cock hungry faggot.

Anyone who believes this bullshit deserves to be owned by a fucking retarded male room loser.

academic punk
08-10-2005, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Anyone who believes this bullshit deserves to be owned by a fucking retarded male room loser.

It's amazing how many people have been buying into it...

Let's see...

He won $20000 in a lottery...BULLSHIT

He's going to be modded...BULLSHIT

He's going to have half the site banned...BULLSHIT

He's not an untalented worthless loser repressed homosexual...BULLSHIT

Now suddenly this loser who works as male room clerk is cousins with Dave, talks to him regularly, and they discuss Ed in detail....riiiiiight.

Even if this is true - and it fuckin' ain't - you've done your horseshit too often around here, loserboy. Ever hear of Chicken Little and "The Sky is Falling"?

Well, you're "CHICKEN-LITTLE-SHIT".

Chicken-Little-Shit, aka JesterStar....HE'S HUNGRY FOR THE COCK!!!

Big Troubles
08-10-2005, 11:08 AM

BREASTS!!

=h=

Jester the Molester is a mail sorting faggy with no balls and even less brains. I dont give a flying fuck who or what endorses this shit stain poster. ;)

but thanks for the heads up! Now how about a heads out? :D

LoungeMachine
08-10-2005, 11:09 AM
Don't forget the "my girlfriend left me" and the "pulled over last night" stories.

And the beating up 5 guys at once doozey.

Gee, I thought he was going to LA to "record an album"??

Remember when he was making tapes and t-shirts for all of his "fans" here???

JIZZYSTOOL = HE'S HUNGRY FOR COCK ATTENTION

Jesterstar
08-10-2005, 11:10 AM
AP you sound Jealous....................I'd be jealous of me if I wasn't me. So I guess i understand where your comming from.

Jesterstar
08-10-2005, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Jester the Molester is a mail sorting faggy with no balls and even less brains. I dont give a flying fuck who or what endorses this shit stain poster. ;)

but thanks for the heads up! Now how about a heads out? :D

If you weren't such a pussy lawn mower I'd be concerned.

LoungeMachine
08-10-2005, 11:12 AM
Joe Thunder
Katydid
JizzySTOOL

Tell me the difference again?

Jesterstar
08-10-2005, 11:16 AM
I've got connections. OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!

LoungeMachine
08-10-2005, 11:17 AM
Operator: We have a collect call from a Ryan Monahan, will you accept the charges?

Hitch: Who?, oh yeah, I'll accept.

Jizzy: Hitch, bro, it's me. The whole fucking Army is owning my ass, and it's embarrassing the shit out of me.

Hitch: What the fuck you want me to do?

Jizzy: Tell everyone I'm related to Dave, and I monitor the site for him, and I'll wash your car for a month, dude.

Hitch: Will ya wash anything else?

Jizzy: Sure, Bro, you know me, I'm always hungry for a snack

Hitch, Alright, but stop calling collect, go buy a calling card, they're only five bucks you cheap ass dork.

Jizzy:, Okay bro, thanks man, I owe you one

Hitch: *click*

Big Troubles
08-10-2005, 11:17 AM
If you weren't such a pussy lawn mower I'd be concerned.

yawn. go sort mail for $10 an hour faggy.

Big Troubles
08-10-2005, 11:23 AM
This whole thread screams "GAY"... Jester, you should be proud! LMAO! Begging Hitch to put this thread here to help with your "credibility". Shameful. But then again, its a very small shameful part of your life isn't? :tool: How long have you been running around telling everyone you know how great you are? Jesus man... go to sleep now.

Jesterstar
08-10-2005, 11:35 AM
It's funny to watch two boys try and take on a man.

Big Troubles
08-10-2005, 11:42 AM
It turns me on to watch two boys try and take on a man.

No kiddin'? wow, never would have guessed.

Jesterstar
08-10-2005, 11:51 AM
No kiddin'? wow, never would have guessed.

How's the miserable life of yours??? Plant alot of Shubs this season???

academic punk
08-10-2005, 01:01 PM

At least he ain't been suckin' a whole of cock.

JesterStar...HE'S HUNGRY FOR THE COCK!!!

zeronumber
08-10-2005, 01:10 PM
To lighten the mood...

Who is david lee roth?

Sarge's Little Helper
08-10-2005, 01:10 PM
To lighten the mood...

Who is david lee roth?

Diamond Dave is the supreme Toastmaster General of the immoral majority.. the King of Any and All Things Rock n\' Roll. Bar none he is the greatest Frontman in Rock n Roll History!

zeronumber
08-10-2005, 01:11 PM
Who is Sammy Hagar?

Sarge's Little Helper
08-10-2005, 01:11 PM
Who is Sammy Hagar?

David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..

zeronumber
08-10-2005, 01:12 PM
Who is Bette Midler?

Sarge's Little Helper
08-10-2005, 01:12 PM
Who is Bette Midler?

Bette Midler is an actress/singer that bears an uncanny resemblance to Sammy Hagar. .. based on both being fat, old, red hair and both have FLOPPY, SLOPPY BREASTS. Bette was in a popular movie called Beaches and Sammy Hagar is just a plain Beatch.Thanks for your time..

vheddyrmv8
08-10-2005, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Sarge's Little Helper
Bette Midler is an actress/singer that bears an uncanny resemblance to Sammy Hagar. .. based on both being fat, old, red hair and both have FLOPPY, SLOPPY BREASTS. Bette was in a popular movie called Beaches and Sammy Hagar is just a plain Beatch.Thanks for your time..

Lmao :D

diamondD
08-10-2005, 01:32 PM

You sure you didn't mean "mail room"? It's usually not a good thing to follow the word retarded with a misspelled word. ;)

ZahZoo
08-10-2005, 01:34 PM
Sorry Hitch but respect is earned... Jester is in foreclosure, bankrupt and due for collections across the board.

Jesterstar
08-10-2005, 01:40 PM
I've owned this whole fucking forum. More times than once.

Mr. Vengeance
08-10-2005, 02:02 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm....I don't know but I think....

academic punk
08-10-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
You sure you didn't mean "mail room"? It's usually not a good thing to follow the word retarded with a misspelled word. ;)

No, he indeed meant "male" room.

Big Troubles
08-10-2005, 02:41 PM

lol shrubs? No not really. But Ive been banging alot of bush! ;)

My client list is 76 now. The average per customer is $80 per month. Do the math moron. I do just fine "mowing". Hows the mail thing doin' for ya?

Big Troubles
08-10-2005, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
At least he ain't been suckin' a whole of cock.

He LOVES the cock! :D

Jesterstar
08-10-2005, 02:49 PM
lol shrubs? No not really. But Ive been banging alot of bush! ;)

My client list is 76 now. The average per customer is $80 per month. Do the math moron. I do just fine "mowing". Hows the mail thing doin' for ya?

Fuck only 80 bucks a month. That's pretty pathetic. I know people that pay between 100-15 bucks for the same shit you do. But your service must suck and you are probably asking to much for 80 a month anyway.

Big Troubles
08-10-2005, 02:53 PM
? you need help dude. 76x$80=$6080 you are right. Im a poor poor man. Hey, is the mail room hiring? :D

I love stringing you along. what a little fruity you are. LMAO!

Big Troubles
08-10-2005, 02:55 PM
and you may want to re-read my post. THE AVERAGE PER CUSTOMER. "average". I do businesses that pay well above $300 a month. Leons Furniture. The Beer Store. Industrial Motors. Schauenburg Industries (plastics/explosives)....

Jester, you are a small, small man, living in a HUGE fucking world. :)

Big Troubles
08-10-2005, 02:56 PM
oh yeah.... OWNED!

Jesterstar
08-10-2005, 03:05 PM
? you need help dude. 76x$80=$6080 you are right. Im a poor poor man. Hey, is the mail room hiring? :D

I love stringing you along. what a little fruity you are. LMAO!

Fuck I don't have to mow any lawns and I make about 20 grand a month for owning you bitches on here.

Plus I ain't old and washed up. Your a loser Lawn Clipper man. I'm a winner with my life infront of me. You just wouldn't understand.

Mr. Vengeance
08-10-2005, 03:12 PM

Plus I ain't old and washed up. Your a loser Lawn Clipper man. I'm a winner with my life infront of me. You just wouldn't understand.

HAHAHAHA!!!! A winner with his life in front of him!!! AND A LARGE COCK BEHIND HIM!!!!!!!!!

Jesterstar
08-10-2005, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
HAHAHAHA!!!! A winner with his life in front of him!!! AND A LARGE COCK BEHIND HIM!!!!!!!!!

Well it is true I have to tuck some of my cock between my leggs. It just looks silly if I wrap it around my leg.

academic punk
08-10-2005, 03:26 PM
Fuck off, Moynihandjob.

Big Troubles
08-10-2005, 03:34 PM
Fuck I don't have to mow any lawns and I make about 20 grand a month for owning you bitches on here.

:D Old? "lawn clipper man"? wtf? you are still a young naive punk who has no idea what a "winner in life" actually means. I clear 5 grand a month doing what I love. I have and own exactly what every 34 year old wanted and needed growing up. You can and probably will define what a winner means when you reach an older, wiser age. I hope you achieve more than just what your imagination has allowed you. Lottery winner? Please.

your best bet is to log in under a different alias and start all over again, with a clean slate. EVERYONE here thinks you are a dick and you bury yourself with every post. How embarrassing for you.

your turn idiot.

Big Troubles
08-10-2005, 03:37 PM
"Heights of Bogosity" starring Jesterstar. The boy that wanted it all.

Big Troubles
08-10-2005, 03:37 PM
Oh... just in case.

BOGOSITY n. The degree to which something is BOGUS (q.v.). At CMU,
bogosity is measured with a bogometer; typical use: in a seminar,
when a speaker says something bogus, a listener might raise his
hand and say, "My bogometer just triggered." The agreed-upon unit
of bogosity is the microLenat (uL).

Jesterstar
08-10-2005, 03:39 PM
:D Old? "lawn clipper man"? wtf? you are still a young naive punk who has no idea what a "winner in life" actually means. I clear 5 grand a month doing what I love. I have and own exactly what every 34 year old wanted and needed growing up. You can and probably will define what a winner means when you reach an older, wiser age. I hope you achieve more than just what your imagination has allowed you. Lottery winner? Please.

your best bet is to log in under a different alias and start all over again, with a clean slate. EVERYONE here thinks you are a dick and you bury yourself with every post. How embarrassing for you.

your turn idiot.

You lie to yourself alot about loving to mow lawns. AT least it gives your wife enough time to fuck the pool guy while your off earning that 5 Grand a Month.

Fuck I make half of what you do doing absolutly nothing. What a fucking Joke your life is. Your breaking your back and I'm here owning you while I make money.

If you think you slaving away for a bunch of people who don't appriciate your work while I just do my thing and please myself.

I've pretty much won this whole thing. Now go slave for a measly 5 grand a month.

Big Troubles
08-10-2005, 03:44 PM
You lie to yourself alot about loving to mow lawns. AT least it gives your wife enough time to fuck the pool guy while your off earning that 5 Grand a Month.

Fuck I make half of what you do doing absolutly nothing. What a fucking Joke your life is. Your breaking your back and I'm here owning you while I make money.

If you think you slaving away for a bunch of people who don't appriciate your work while I just do my thing and please myself.

I've pretty much won this whole thing. Now go slave for a measly 5 grand a month.

well you call it slavery. I call it earning a living. A good one too. ;) I dont pretend to win lotteries to impress the 1's and 0's on the internet. You do. Yes I do have a wife. I fuck her immensely, thank you for asking. Our pool is above ground, with a wrap around deck and platform with a built in bar, and it self cleans, so there is no need for a "pool cleaner".

BTW, I dont break my back doing anything. I have 4 guys working for me. I sit and drink. You Jester, you shit and get dinked. Big fucking difference between us.

"Fuck I make half of what you do doing absolutely nothing" And you are proud of that? LOL and people make half of what you make collecting welfare. What's your point? That's right you have none.

good chatting with you. BTW, you are late for work little man. run off. :D

Big Troubles
08-10-2005, 03:48 PM
Respect Jesterstar says hitch1969 Today, at 11:39 AM
Respect Jesterstar says hitch1969 Today, at 11:18 AM
Respect Jesterstar says hitch1969 Today, at 11:05 AM
Respect Jesterstar says hitch1969 Today, at 10:49 AM
Respect Jesterstar says hitch1969 Today, at 09:40 AM
Respect Jesterstar says hitch1969 Today, at 07:51 AM
Respect Jesterstar says hitch1969 Today, at 07:35 AM
Respect Jesterstar says hitch1969 Today, at 07:16 AM
Respect Jesterstar says hitch1969 Today, at 07:11 AM
Respect Jesterstar says hitch1969 Today, at 07:10 AM

shit... you ARE a busy guy. LMAO! whats the average posting? 2 min intervals? what a prize.

Jesterstar
08-10-2005, 04:05 PM
well you call it slavery. I call it earning a living. A good one too. ;) I dont pretend to win lotteries to impress the 1's and 0's on the internet. You do. Yes I do have a wife. I fuck her immensely, thank you for asking. Our pool is above ground, with a wrap around deck and platform with a built in bar, and it self cleans, so there is no need for a "pool cleaner".

BTW, I dont break my back doing anything. I have 4 guys working for me. I sit and drink. You Jester, you shit and get dinked. Big fucking difference between us.

"Fuck I make half of what you do doing absolutely nothing" And you are proud of that? LOL and people make half of what you make collecting welfare. What's your point? That's right you have none.

good chatting with you. BTW, you are late for work little man. run off. :D

YOU CAN'T EVEN AFFORD A INGROUND SWIMMING POOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!'

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Big Troubles
08-10-2005, 04:44 PM
YOU CAN'T EVEN AFFORD A INGROUND SWIMMING POOL

value of your home DECREASES with an in-ground pool. Its got nothing to do with what I can afford. You'd know that if you picked up some reading material other than a comic. Btw, are ya still living with mom and borrowing cheddar money? :rolleyes: God you're dumb.
See how I own you. I post you reply. roflmao

Not even an endorsement from Hitch can give your scrawny ass any boost a merit. You are a low level mail room employee, with WAY too much time on his hands. :D

Big Troubles
08-10-2005, 04:45 PM
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!'

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!"

I just use the "LOL"... It's quicker. ;)

Jesterstar
08-10-2005, 05:17 PM
value of your home DECREASES with an in-ground pool. Its got nothing to do with what I can afford. You'd know that if you picked up some reading material other than a comic. Btw, are ya still living with mom and borrowing cheddar money? :rolleyes: God you're dumb.
See how I own you. I post you reply. roflmao

Not even an endorsement from Hitch can give your scrawny ass any boost a merit. You are a low level mail room employee, with WAY too much time on his hands. :D

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING..................Your a lying loser.

Your fucking house vaulue goes down with a Above Ground. You've probably got one of those plastic ones from Walmart. Pathetic.

When your really ready to play with the big boys..............Let me know. Don't try and pass off like you know shit with statments like you lose money with a inground pool.

I guess your right thought. Because you would just dig a hole and put a kiddie pool in it and call it a inground.

WHAT A FUCKING LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOW MY LAWN BOY. I've got 80 bucks to piss away on a nobody.

Jesterstar
08-10-2005, 05:18 PM
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!'

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!"

I just use the "LOL"... It's quicker. ;)

Yea but doesn't indicate how hard I was laughing at your pathetic life.

Big Troubles
08-10-2005, 06:08 PM
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING..................Your a lying loser.

Your fucking house vaulue goes down with a Above Ground. You've probably got one of those plastic ones from Walmart. Pathetic.

lol that's actually pretty funny. (aside from the grammar and misspelled words of course)

but if you don't believe me. Just look it up. ;)

Big Troubles
08-10-2005, 06:11 PM
Yea but doesn't indicate how hard I was laughing at your pathetic life.

There's Jester, an owned mailroom clerk, typing away with one finger "laughing out loud" at how pathetic someone elses life is. :( I think I hear your mom calling you for supper. Christ you're dumb.

Reverberator
08-10-2005, 07:17 PM
I have really got to say that ... Jesterstar you really are the most boring arsehole I have ever had the misfortune to have encountered .

Good day to you , you boring cunt .

LoungeMachine
08-10-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by diamondD

Get with the program, Gump:rolleyes:

"MALE" room refers to his Hunger for the Cock

We know the difference between male and mail, mensa:cool:

LoungeMachine
08-10-2005, 08:23 PM
Good Job Hitch!!!

Your call for "respect" of your boytoy fuckbuddy sure paid off!!!

Look at all of the respect he's garnered already in this thread.

Boy Howdy !!!

Well done, indeed

JIZZYSTOOL....HE'S HITCHIN' FOR THE COCK

Dan
08-10-2005, 08:34 PM
Get with the program, Gump:rolleyes:

"MALE" room refers to his Hunger for the Cock

We know the difference between male and mail, mensa:cool:

Hello McFly.

Big Troubles
08-10-2005, 09:06 PM

JIZZYSTOOL....HE'S HITCHIN' FOR THE COCK

Fucking classic! :D

Nickdfresh
08-11-2005, 08:24 AM

BREASTS!!

=h=

Do yourself a favor and get the little creep off your dick HITCH1969©. He's already ruining your site, why did you bother to bring it back if it is to become the GaYsTAr© show?

I can't log in now? WTF is up with that...

Big Troubles
08-11-2005, 08:59 AM
Jester is a mess everywhere he goes.
Hitch thinks he's king shit, but everyone knows he blows.

What shall we do with this cunt? He surly doesn't rock,
Poor ol' Jester the Molester always hungry for the cock!

:D

Jesterstar
08-11-2005, 10:24 AM
How can I escape this Dog Pile of Fucking losers that are trying to OWN JESTERSTAR.

You Bitches are just jealous. Your Jealous of my ability to own you and your sad fucking lives.

I love how people say I am boring but respond to me day after day and days after those fucking days.

Your all puppets for me. And you dance accordingly. Fuck now that you know that I'm related to Roth you guys have a even bigger hard on for me.

What a fucking joke you all are. Now who will be the first to perform for me.

Nickdfresh
08-11-2005, 10:44 AM
How can I escape this Dog Pile of Fucking losers that are trying to OWN JESTERSTAR.

You Bitches are just jealous. Your Jealous of my ability to own you and your sad fucking lives.

I love how people say I am boring but respond to me day after day and days after those fucking days.

Your all puppets for me. And you dance accordingly. Fuck now that you know that I'm related to Roth you guys have a even bigger hard on for me.

What a fucking joke you all are. Now who will be the first to perform for me.

Blah blah blah little useless TROLL, you know RYAN, you're just HITCH's little draft pick. You were the chosen one to carry the mantle of HITCH WORLD, sorry RYAN, but you're a boring failure. You're both uncreative and just plain fucking not funny or original.

Your the Todd MARINOVICH, Lawrence PHILIPS, and Ryan LEAF rolled into one. Don't call it hitch world, it's little RYAN's gAyStAr© land. He gave you that big cuntract, so I suppose he has to keep sending you out there day-after-day to get your ass handed to you, he needs to come in and vouch for the little broken gAyStAr©. And it's painfully unfunny and just a tad bit nauseatingly gay with your input, staring with your pansy boy-band avatar. He should have left it closed for posterity for fuck sake...

So you're not letting people back in Ryan? that's pretty funny really. The big, tough internet terrorist "internet sensation" gAyStAr© is is preventing his enemies from registering. Fag.

Jesterstar
08-11-2005, 10:48 AM
Why can't you get back in??? I saw you reregister.

A few others have had problems with getting back in also. I'll call hitch and have him do some maintence.

Nickdfresh
08-11-2005, 10:52 AM
Why can't you get back in??? I saw you reregister.

A few others have had problems with getting back in also. I'll call hitch and have him do some maintence.

I'm not registering under any other name but my own as much as I actually hate it. And I haven't been sent an e-mail on my other user ID, which I won't use anyway.

Jesterstar
08-11-2005, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I'm not registering under any other name but my own as much as I actually hate it. And I haven't been sent an e-mail on my other user ID, which I won't use anyway.

Something is fucked up with the PRONO PISSWORDS.

Hitch is going to be doing maintence on the site soon I think this weekend. But I am not sure.

If you can make a post so he remembers to fix it. It sucks I know alot of people that got locked out for some reason. We don't ban or not let people in at HITCHWORLD.

Nickdfresh
08-11-2005, 11:01 AM
Well, I accept your explaination thus far and I'll credit the STAR for giving me an answer...

Reverberator
08-11-2005, 11:08 AM
Hitch is jesterstar's gay dad and he's just pissed at us because we won't let that little child fester have his ball back .

A boring thread started by boring cunts .

Jesterstar
08-11-2005, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Reverberator
Hitch is jesterstar's gay dad and he's just pissed at us because we won't let that little child fester have his ball back .

A boring thread started by boring cunts .

I'll be Modding the dump soon. When that Happens. Your posts will be deleted.

Untill then............AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Reverberator
08-11-2005, 11:31 AM
Do what you like little boy .

I see your thread just got deleted in the dump , oh well .
, coochie coochie coo .

Shall I ask Daddy Hitch to put you to bed now , bet your tired , he 'll sing you a lullaby I'm sure.

Night night baby , coochie coo .

Jesterstar
08-11-2005, 11:33 AM
I Never lose. Threads can be replaced.................Your post count.......Not so much.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Reverberator
08-11-2005, 11:38 AM
Coochie coo .

Jesterstar
08-11-2005, 11:43 AM
Yawn................This is the best Reverberators got.

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zeronumber
08-11-2005, 11:45 AM
Jesterstar, do you think you can handle the pressure...of being my hero?

Jesterstar
08-11-2005, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by zeronumber
Jesterstar, do you think you can handle the pressure...of being my hero?

Damn right I can...............Hitchworld1969.com is your next stop my friend.

Let's Pray together and STAY TOGETHER.

FORD
08-11-2005, 12:14 PM
So does this mean that Jizzy is only hungry for circumcized cock now? :confused:

Golden AWe
08-11-2005, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Reverberator
Do what you like little boy .

I see your thread just got deleted in the dump , oh well .
, coochie coochie coo .

Shall I ask Daddy Hitch to put you to bed now , bet your tired , he 'll sing you a lullaby I'm sure.

Night night baby , coochie coo .

uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

Jesterstar
08-11-2005, 01:47 PM
Is that all you boys can do.................I'll show you what pain is.

academic punk
08-11-2005, 01:54 PM
Ryan, you little hopeless bitch.

Die young.

Jesterstar
08-11-2005, 02:40 PM
Ryan, you little hopeless bitch.

Die young.

I love that I inspire such emotion in your little loser heart.

academic punk
08-11-2005, 02:45 PM
I love that I inspire such emotion in your little loser heart.

If I ever meet you I'll tear the soiled store-brand tampon out of your mother's crotch and stuff it down your throat till you're dead.

academic punk
08-11-2005, 02:45 PM
I mean that in the nicest possible way.

Jesterstar
08-11-2005, 03:22 PM
If I ever meet you I'll tear the soiled store-brand tampon out of your mother's crotch and stuff it down your throat till you're dead.

Please you wouldn't dare step to me for real. Your a pussy. Name a time and place. Let's make it happen. PUSSY.

Phil theStalker
08-11-2005, 03:36 PM
mmman, i haven't heard lame come backs against Jesterstar like dat since da rb blew up..

Jesterstar
08-11-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
mmman, i haven't heard lame come backs against Jesterstar like dat since da rb blew up..

I'm going to knock this bitch out and fucking tea bag em. then take a pic and post it here. POST OWNED RIGHT UNDER IT.

he want's a fight he's fucking got it. I hope I don't bring any friends with me that may or may not be gang members.

FORD
08-11-2005, 04:32 PM
I'm going to knock this bitch out and fucking tea bag em. then take a pic and post it here. POST OWNED RIGHT UNDER IT.

he want's a fight he's fucking got it. I hope I don't bring any friends with me that may or may not be gang members.

And here's a picture of Jizzy's gang...
http://www.home.no/anti-reppvik/gay.JPG
...the Syracuse Cocksmokers.

Jesterstar
08-11-2005, 04:49 PM
FUcked
OLD
REAL
DICKS

Guitar Shark
08-11-2005, 04:53 PM
FUcked
OLD
REAL
DICKS

Once again, dicks are always at the forefront of Jizzy's puny little mind.

JesterStar... he's HUNGRY FOR THE COCK!!

Jesterstar
08-11-2005, 04:56 PM
Gutar Shark................=Loser.

Guitar Shark
08-11-2005, 04:57 PM
Ooo... good one.

LoungeMachine
08-11-2005, 06:03 PM

Your fantasies regarding placing your sac on another man's face and wanting to post the picture here isn't doing much to squelch the rumors of you being HUNGRY FOR THE COCK

What a Fag:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
08-11-2005, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Once again, dicks are always at the forefront of Jizzy's puny little mind.

JesterStar... he's HUNGRY FOR THE COCK!!

It really is all he talks about.

"Owning" strange men is a real preoccupation of his.

I guess Hitch isn't enough for him, he needs more cock, more often.

Look for Jizzy on an LA street corner soon holding up a sign "will suck cock for a recording contract"

FORD
08-11-2005, 06:10 PM

Look for Jizzy on an LA street corner soon holding up a sign "will suck cock for a recording contract"

Hey, if it worked for Mariah Carey....

Seshmeister
08-11-2005, 07:30 PM

Ryan you're relying on none of these people reading what you post elsewhere.

You live in a house owned by your drunken Dad and mow the lawns of the properties he lets out in lieu of rent and you are having a fucking go at BT?

LMFAO!

OWNED AGAIN!

Cheers!

Golden AWe
08-11-2005, 07:58 PM
Is that all you boys can do.................I'll show you what pain is.

i'm waiting

Reverberator
08-11-2005, 08:17 PM
Watch out .. he might hit us with his rattle .

Brett
08-12-2005, 12:41 AM
LOL there was some good reading here. I can't believe one mongoloid in Syracuse named Ryan can rally so many people together so fast.

ashstralia
08-12-2005, 12:57 AM
and he writes such good

'songs'!:monekyr:

Jesterstar
08-12-2005, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by Brett
LOL there was some good reading here. I can't believe one mongoloid in Syracuse named Ryan can rally so many people together so fast.

Even a entire army of washed up losers don't stand a fucking chance against me. I owned this whole site with my genetics.

Soon a devistating owning is comming. Get ready.

ashstralia
08-12-2005, 07:14 AM
Even a entire army of washed up losers don't stand a fucking chance against me. I owned this whole site with my genetics.

Soon a devistating owning is comming. Get ready.

hahahahah!!!!

your fucked up retarded genetics, eh?

stick to the shithouse music, cupcake.

ashstralia
08-12-2005, 07:15 AM
and by the way, ryan,

do your kids a favour.

don't create any.

Jesterstar
08-12-2005, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by ashstralia
hahahahah!!!!

your fucked up retarded genetics, eh?

stick to the shithouse music, cupcake.

I guess your saying that DLR is retarded.

ashstralia
08-12-2005, 07:52 AM
I guess your saying that DLR is retarded.

no, he is a winner. a legend.

you are a loser; a spoof-stain.

Jesterstar
08-12-2005, 07:53 AM
no, he is a winner. a legend.

you are a loser; a spoof-stain.

And his Cousin. OWNED.

ashstralia
08-12-2005, 07:58 AM
And his Cousin. OWNED.

bullshit.

double owned with a cherry on top.

:cool:

Jesterstar
08-12-2005, 08:19 AM
THE TRUTH™ hurts.

I also know who Dave posts as.

ashstralia
08-12-2005, 08:22 AM
THE TRUTH™ hurts.

I also know who Dave posts as.

it took you 20 minutes to come up with that?

gawd, you're pathetic.

go write another shitful 'song'

LoungeMachine
08-12-2005, 08:23 AM
And his Cousin. OWNED.

How's the big music career, Ryan?

Moving to LA to record your Album?
Who's Label are you on.
Who's scheduled to produce it?
Who is engineering?

Which studio are you using?

With DLR being your cousin, you should have some great connections.

Maybe you'll make enough to finally afford those T-shirts.

By the way, who is handling the publishing?

Dumbass faggot bullshit artist.

Pretending to be in the business and related to DLR, is even more pathetic than pretending to be a webmaster here.

At least your LIES are moving up, even if YOU are still stuck in the male room

poor little ryan:D

ashstralia
08-12-2005, 08:28 AM
what a shame he blew that $20k

on asian boy-hookers, eh?

that would have bought some t-shirts.

ashstralia
08-12-2005, 08:35 AM
* crickets, while ryan googles 'music producers' and 'publishing companies'.*

google must be a bitch without spell-check!

Jesterstar
08-12-2005, 08:37 AM
How's the big music career, Ryan?

Moving to LA to record your Album?
Who's Label are you on.
Who's scheduled to produce it?
Who is engineering?

Which studio are you using?

With DLR being your cousin, you should have some great connections.

Maybe you'll make enough to finally afford those T-shirts.

By the way, who is handling the publishing?

Dumbass faggot bullshit artist.

Pretending to be in the business and related to DLR, is even more pathetic than pretending to be a webmaster here.

Dave is pretty turned off by LA and all the bullshit out there. The only thing he told me is "Don't beleive one word anyone tells you"

Other than that I'll be shopping labels. I'm going to be recording my album at Castle Hollywood. I really can't say much about who is involved and when it's going to be released and stuff. The person producing is going to engineer also. They already came out and took some test shots and shot a video of me. Just to see what I look like. They determined I was marketable and next thing I know I've got a invite to record at a huge mansion and even had interest from a small record label.

We think with the material i've got we can get a pretty nice deal and maybe a small promotional push.

Big Troubles
08-12-2005, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Ryan you're relying on none of these people reading what you post elsewhere.

You live in a house owned by your drunken Dad and mow the lawns of the properties he lets out in lieu of rent and you are having a fucking go at BT?

LMFAO!

OWNED AGAIN!

Cheers!

I feel a slight knock towards me in this post. Not nice. I'll tell ya what Sesh, I'll let it pass since I know you dont have the genetic gift of gab and we can forego a verbal bitch slap. ;) BTW, nobody "has a go" with me. That's the definition of holding a candle in a hurricane. No no...Not bragging... I just dont take shit- from the "cousin of Dave" who also lives with his parents and works in a mail room or anyone who "thinks" they can get more clout by slingin names in the dirt. :)
Might be time for a reality check for most people around here. lol See, I dont need to pretend to be anyone more than who I am. But so far I know at least a dozen ppl here who are lying about jobs, sexuality and age just to fit in. Kinda sad.

Big Troubles
08-12-2005, 08:41 AM
Dave is pretty turned off by LA and all the bullshit out there. The only thing he told me is "Don't beleive one word anyone tells you"

Other than that I'll be shopping labels. I'm going to be recording my album at Castle Hollywood. I really can't say much about who is involved and when it's going to be released and stuff. The person producing is going to engineer also. They already came out and took some test shots and shot a video of me. Just to see what I look like. They determined I was marketable and next thing I know I've got a invite to record at a huge mansion and even had interest from a small record label.

We think with the material i've got we can get a pretty nice deal and maybe a small promotional push.

fuck you are sad. you have my pity.

Jesterstar
08-12-2005, 08:43 AM
I feel a slight knock towards me in this post. Not nice. I'll tell ya what Sesh, I'll let it pass since I know you dont have the genetic gift of gab and we can forego a verbal bitch slap. ;) BTW, nobody "has a go" with me. That's the definition of holding a candle in a hurricane. No no...Not bragging... I just dont take shit- from the "cousin of Dave" who also lives with his parents and works in a mail room or anyone who "thinks" they can get more clout by slingin names in the dirt. :)
Might be time for a reality check for most people around here. lol See, I dont need to pretend to be anyone more than who I am. But so far I know at least a dozen ppl here who are lying about jobs, sexuality and age just to fit in. Kinda sad.

Like how you lie about how much money you make for mowing old ladies lawns. Which sometimes you pass up the 5 dollars for a lick of their rancid snatch.

Now go out there and mow my lawn boy. I've got to much money burning a hole in my pocket.

ashstralia
We think with the material i've got we can get a pretty nice deal
and maybe a small promotional
push.

oh yeah, i've heard your stuff.

i'm surprised a bidding war hasn't broken out.

you're easily as good as william hung.

:)

and he doesn't even write his own stuff!

Jesterstar
fuck you are sad. you have my pity.

Pity from a Pityful loser=Envy.

Jesterstar
08-12-2005, 08:44 AM
oh yeah, i've heard your stuff.

i'm surprised a bidding war hasn't broken out.

you're easily as good as william hung.

and he doesn't even write his own stuff!

Oh I am going to be VERY VERY GOOD. I did those tapes three years ago drunk and stoned. Still better than anything Lounge Loser put out in his life.

LoungeMachine
08-12-2005, 08:45 AM

Other than that I'll be shopping labels

They already came out and took some test shots and shot a video of me. Just to see what I look like. They determined I was marketable and next thing I know I've got a invite to record at a huge mansion and even had interest from a small record label.

SHOPPING LABELS???

Who is "they" ?

You have no label yet? Then who is paying for all of the pre-production, publishing, etc? Certainly not your $12/hr salary.

Dude, you're SO full of shit. Total bullshit lies.

My favorite line of your latest bullshit?

" and even had interest from a small record label"

FUCKING HILARIOUS.

What a crock of shit. Your lies are getting lamer by the day.

Jesterstar
08-12-2005, 08:47 AM
SHOPPING LABELS???

Who is "they" ?

You have no label yet? Then who is paying for all of the pre-production, publishing, etc? Certainly not your $12/hr salary.

Dude, you're SO full of shit. Total bullshit lies.

My favorite line of your latest bullshit?

" and even had interest from a small record label"

FUCKING HILARIOUS.

What a crock of shit. Your lies are getting lamer by the day.

I copyrighted all my shit last year. I took out a loan. Got er done.

It's a matter of time. Perhaps I could have you as a guest on my album. Throw a handout to a washed up loser. You know make it seem like you were ever relevent.

LoungeMachine
08-12-2005, 08:51 AM
Took out a loan?

Wha????

Fuck man, do you even have the slightest clue what you're talking about?

TOOK OUT A LOAN?

Jesus you're stupid.

ashstralia
08-12-2005, 08:53 AM
Oh I am going to be VERY VERY GOOD. I did those tapes three years ago drunk and stoned. Still better than anything Lounge Loser put out in his life.

as you may or may not know,

i'm a music teacher.

i know 12 year olds who sing/play better than you.

i'll give you some friendly advice.

1) invest in a small pro-tools set up.

2) get someone who can write, to write some songs for you.

3) get someone who can sing, to sing them for you.

4) hone your production skills, because you have not an ounce of musical talent.

(edit - spellink)

academic punk
08-12-2005, 08:55 AM

Ouch!

academic punk
08-12-2005, 08:56 AM
oh, and, uh, you know, jesterstar, he's hungry for the cock and all that...

LoungeMachine
08-12-2005, 08:59 AM
oh, and, uh, you know, jesterstar, he's hungry for the cock and all that...

...pretty much goes without saying at this point...

ashstralia
08-12-2005, 09:02 AM
Perhaps I could have you as a guest on my album. Throw a handout to a washed up loser. You know make it seem like you were ever relevent.

you don't know who he is!!!!!

but i do. ;)

i can assure you, he ain't no 'washed up loser'.

Jesterstar
08-12-2005, 09:04 AM
as you may or may not know,

i'm a music teacher.

i know 12 year olds who sing/play better than you.

i'll give you some friendly advice.

1) invest in a small pro-tools set up.

2) get someone who can write, to write some songs for you.

3) get someone who can sing, to sing them for you.

4) hone your production skills, because you have not an ounce of musical talent.

(edit - spellink)

You'll be sucking on those words like you suck young boy cock during special practice sessions after school fag.

Jesterstar
08-12-2005, 09:08 AM
you don't know who he is!!!!!

but i do. ;)

i can assure you, he ain't no 'washed up loser'.

He isn't doing anything important right now. Working with me might be good for his washed up career. He could use the help after that last album.

ashstralia
08-12-2005, 09:09 AM
You'll be sucking on those words like you suck young boy cock during special practice sessions after school fag.

oh man! you're hungry, aren't you?

LoungeMachine
08-12-2005, 09:10 AM

You should seriously seek treatment.

Your obsession with sucking cocks, and even bringing "young boys" into your fantasies now are bordering on pedophilia.

If you're posting this shit from your job in a bank mailroom, the problem should take care of itself. Those footsteps you hear in the hallway belong to your boss.

Buh-bye job.

But then, you didnt need it anyway, right rockstar?

LoungeMachine
08-12-2005, 09:12 AM
He isn't doing anything important right now. Working with me might be good for his washed up career. He could use the help after that last album.

That last album?

Name it.

Otherwise you're just OWNED by getting caught in another LIE

ashstralia
yeah, like i said,

music biz bigwigs must be clawing over each other to

get on the jesterstar train.

the proof is in the pudding, man.

i've heard your 'music'.

YOU FUCKING SUCK!!!!!!!!

i broke that to you as gently as i could.

Jesterstar
You should seriously seek treatment.

Your obsession with sucking cocks, and even bringing "young boys" into your fantasies now are bordering on pedophilia.

If you're posting this shit from your job in a bank mailroom, the problem should take care of itself. Those footsteps you hear in the hallway belong to your boss.

Buh-bye job.

But then, you didnt need it anyway, right rockstar?

Project much. I was calling Asstrailia about being a sick kiddy fucker. Then you tried to morph it into pedo-Cyber with me.

Consider my offer to you to be on my album off the table. You could have stood in the spotlight and been someone. Now you'll never know how it feels to be successful.

Jesterstar
08-12-2005, 09:14 AM
That last album?

Name it.

Otherwise you're just OWNED by getting caught in another LIE

I still enjoy batting you around like a ball of yarn. Make no mistakes about it. I probably know more about you and your sad career than you do. I mean with all the coke you did I am surprised you remember any of it.

Should I tell the story of you and that one MALE GROUPIE???

It's a pretty famous backstage sexcapade./

ashstralia
08-12-2005, 09:17 AM

Consider my offer of career suicide off the table. You could have stood in the spotlight and been ridiculed. Now you'll never know how it feels to be a never was, never will be, like me.

true dat :D

LoungeMachine
08-12-2005, 09:18 AM
Why can't you just name the album?

any album.

Name the band even.

You can't.

Because you don't know, and you're too pussy to admit it

ashstralia
08-12-2005, 09:20 AM
Make no mistakes about it. I probably know more about you and your sad career than you do. I mean with all the coke you did I am surprised

so why don't you back it up?

you can't, because you're a pathetic bullshitter.

i'd love to play poker wit ya, dude!!!!

LoungeMachine
08-12-2005, 09:21 AM

Consider my offer to you to be on my album off the table. .

Nooo!!!!!

Please, let me be on your album, ryan.

Buwahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahha

LoungeMachine
08-12-2005, 09:24 AM

. I probably know more about you and your sad career than you do.

I knew you were a huge fan of mine, but I had no Idea you were this into me and my career.

Want me to send you an autographed CD?

You can tell your friends in the male room you know me.

:cool:

ashstralia
08-12-2005, 09:28 AM
yo, lounge!

i'd like an autographed cd!!!

ashstralia
08-12-2005, 09:29 AM
wonder if ryan will give us all autographed cd's?

Big Troubles
08-12-2005, 09:38 AM
Took out a loan?

Wha????

Fuck man, do you even have the slightest clue what you're talking about?

TOOK OUT A LOAN?

Jesus you're stupid.

LMAO! this guys a wiener Lounge.

Jesterstar
08-12-2005, 09:38 AM
Hey Lounge I think it's funny you've got that Child Pornographer Hunter S thompson in your Avatar.

It says alot about you.

Jesterstar
08-12-2005, 09:39 AM
wonder if ryan will give us all autographed cd's?

I'll make sure to do one better when the CD comes out.

Big Troubles
08-12-2005, 09:42 AM
Like how you lie about how much money you make for mowing old ladies lawns. Which sometimes you pass up the 5 dollars for a lick of their rancid snatch.

Now go out there and mow my lawn boy. I've got to much money burning a hole in my pocket.

Wasn't it mentioned already that you do the same for your pappa? get a clue retard. you are a zero. nothing. nobody. even with all your "powerful" (lol) friends here, you still are the butt of everyones joke.

again. pity. :rolleyes:

Jesterstar
08-12-2005, 09:44 AM
Wasn't it mentioned already that you do the same for your pappa? get a clue retard. you are a zero. nothing. nobody. even with all your "powerful" (lol) friends here, you still are the butt of everyones joke.

again. pity. :rolleyes:

Dude I do that for excersize and to help out my dad. You see unlike you my dad didn't become ashamed of me because I was a failure in life. He knows a winner when he see's it. Your dad knew only a loser.

LoungeMachine
08-12-2005, 09:54 AM
I'm shocked Jizzy even knows who his daddy is.

Still can't name my last album Jizzy?

Guess you just got busted in ANOTHER lie, huh?

Jesterstar
08-12-2005, 10:13 AM
I can name it. I just have to visite the Bagin bin at the walmart on the south side to see what it was again.

ashstralia
08-12-2005, 10:37 AM
give us a sneak preview of some song titles, ryan?

Jesterstar
08-12-2005, 10:38 AM

I've got one called "I saw Ashtrailia fucking one of his students in his van behind McDonalds" That is sure to be a hit.

ashstralia
08-12-2005, 10:46 AM
ha! your wit is scintillating!

ashstralia
08-12-2005, 10:54 AM
i do agree with lounge, though,

your overt obsession with gay sex is becoming

a little disturbing. did uncle monty feel you up when you were a boy?

and you're ashamed, cause you liked it?

it's ok, we're all friends here.

FORD
08-12-2005, 10:59 AM

Here's the 4 he's got so far.

"Hungry For Cock"

"Still Hungry For Cock"

"Can't Satisfy the Hunger For Cock"

"Hungry For Cock (dance remix)"

ashstralia
08-12-2005, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by FORD

available in 12" only!

:p

academic punk
08-12-2005, 11:29 AM
Here's the 4 he's got so far.

"Hungry For Cock"

"Still Hungry For Cock"

"Can't Satisfy the Hunger For Cock"

You forgot

"I Wanna Cock'n'Roll All Nite"

"Cock Cock 'Round the Block"

"Sittin' On the Cock of the Bay"

"Cock Three Times on the Window If You Want Me"

"Cockin' On Heavens Door"

ashstralia
08-12-2005, 11:32 AM
'there's only one way to cock'

academic punk
08-12-2005, 11:34 AM
'there's only one way to cock'

not for Ryan!

ashstralia
08-12-2005, 11:39 AM
not for Ryan!

heheh....

poor ryan's copped an owning today.

LoungeMachine
08-12-2005, 11:56 AM
I can name it. I just have to visite the Bagin bin at the walmart on the south side to see what it was again.

Well hey, if Wal-Mart is where you do your shopping, go right ahead.

While you're there shopping for your Garanimals, write down the CD Title and post it here, scooter.

And don't foget the mac n cheese, it's 5 for a dollar.

FORD
08-12-2005, 12:06 PM
Ryan buys his K-Y at Sam's Club in the 55 gallon drum.

Guitar Shark
08-12-2005, 12:20 PM
You forgot

ROFLMAO

Fairwrning
08-12-2005, 12:23 PM
You forgot

"I Wanna Cock'n'Roll All Nite"

"Cock Cock 'Round the Block"

"Cock Three Times on the Window If You Want Me"

"Cockin' On Heavens Door"

BUWWHHAAAHHAAA!!! christ..that is some funny shit..i have tried to stay out of this just because of complete non-interest...but i am bored at this very second...so what the hell...had to look..:D

Jesterstar
08-12-2005, 02:06 PM
Well hey, if Wal-Mart is where you do your shopping, go right ahead.

While you're there shopping for your Garanimals, write down the CD Title and post it here, scooter.

And don't foget the mac n cheese, it's 5 for a dollar.

I was just talking shit. Nice to see you made enough to buy the good food for the kids. Walmart loser.

ALinChainz
08-12-2005, 02:20 PM
Anyhone who makes claims like Jestertard and will not, and cannot back it up, is nothing but an attention deprived lying loser.

Not Dave's cousin.

Dave does not post here.

There is no Jester album.

No test shots or video (hope you wore a wig).

Has no clue to who LM is (and he owes me an autographed cd as well).

Did not win any $20,000, etc.

Jesterstar makes Joe Turdner look ... well ... skip that.

He's a tool towel, period.

Prove something now, or shut the hell up.

academic punk
08-12-2005, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
ROFLMAO

"Sittin' On the Cock of the Bay" was my favorite of that batch too!

Hey, Jizy, what're you gonna call your band? How about "A Cock of Seagulls?"

(I'd suggest that you get that whacky punk hairdo like the guy from that band, but you're bald)

JesterStar...HE'S A SLAPHEAD WHO'S HUNGRY FOR THE COCK!!!

Bad Muthafucker
08-12-2005, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
hitchy,

Dis is why yer da GRATEST trolleer on da Intwatnet, BAYBEE!

No o1ne will call and yer e-mail will not bee sold t2o telemarketaires..

LOL!!!

FORD
08-12-2005, 06:10 PM

Hey, Jizy, what're you gonna call your band? How about "A Cock of Seagulls?"

(I'd suggest that you get that whacky punk hairdo like the guy from that band, but you're bald)

So's he!

http://www.montykins.com/mkins/images/newmikescore.jpg

...hence the ever present hat.

I suspect it's the inevitable result of hairspray overdose and its resulting effect on follicles. Especially since hair band singers like Bret Michaels and Ronnie Keel are likewise bald.

Or maybe their HUNGER FOR COCK had something to do with it?

ashstralia
08-13-2005, 01:36 AM
hey ryan!

thanks for the pm.

i liked your cd artwork,

is this kinda what you were getting at?

ashstralia
08-13-2005, 01:55 AM
yeah, i know;

it's 'arty'.

but i think it captures your spirit,

whilst hinting at the serious and magnificent songwriting.

FORD
08-13-2005, 03:27 AM
Is Jizzy related to Bush?

Kinda looks like him.

ashstralia
08-13-2005, 02:50 PM
Is Jizzy related to Bush?

Kinda looks like him.

no, he's dlr's cousin.

academic punk
08-13-2005, 03:17 PM
So's he!

http://www.montykins.com/mkins/images/newmikescore.jpg

...hence the ever present hat.

I suspect it's the inevitable result of hairspray overdose and its resulting effect on follicles. Especially since hair band singers like Bret Michaels and Ronnie Keel are likewise bald.

Or maybe their HUNGER FOR COCK had something to do with it?

Whoa! How the mighty have fallen! You'd think that b/c he was so identified by his hair he'd even wear a wig for the gig!

And what's with the stage wardrobe??? They used to be kind of flashy new wavers on a budget, but now he's wearing his grandma's "Miami Beach" sweatshirt!

FORD
08-13-2005, 09:10 PM
Whoa! How the mighty have fallen! You'd think that b/c he was so identified by his hair he'd even wear a wig for the gig!

And what's with the stage wardrobe??? They used to be kind of flashy new wavers on a budget, but now he's wearing his grandma's "Miami Beach" sweatshirt!

Didn't you see their "comeback" on that NBC show "Hit Me One More Time" a few weeks ago. He always dresses like this now, and instead of his original band, which looked like this...
http://www.blogography.com/photos4/flock.jpg
... his new "Flock" looks like he hit the Seattle Grunge draft in 1994...
http://mhznetworks.org/mhzpresents/images/artists/flockofsea-wide-2.jpg

KiaSorento
08-14-2005, 01:45 AM

How fucking stupid are you? Please, just blow out your brains and relieve us of your misery! Retarded little faggot!

academic punk
08-14-2005, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by KiaSorento
How fucking stupid are you? Please, just blow out your brains and relieve us of your misery! Retarded little faggot!

Go fall down a flight of stairs, willya?

ashstralia
08-15-2005, 09:05 AM
bumpola

GAR
08-15-2005, 04:17 PM
REMEMBER 8-8-2003~!!