PDA

View Full Version : Motley Spue at Live 8

Hardrock69
08-08-2005, 11:16 PM
I finally got around to actually trying to watch these 3 songs.

1. Kickstart My Heart. I made it 3/4 of the way through. Nice kickass rhythm. Vince Neil sounds like a whiny bitch with crusty skid-marked panties disturbing his spiked butt-plug.

2. Home Sweet Home. I was able to watch 2 seconds of it. Next.

3. Dr. Feelgood. I was able to actually watch about 30 seconds.

Man they suck. That people would pay big bucks to see them on this tour is unreal.

But then, the people are not paying to see musicians, they are just paying to see the Scandal Stars (LIVE IN PERSON!) of the 80s hair bands.

It is nice that Mick is able to do this tour, considering his illness. He looks like a walking dead man.

And yes, I am happy for them that they are having a sellout tour and are making lotsa cash.

But I think they are lame musicians, their songwriting is mediocre, and I think Neil should have died in that car wreck instead of Razzle so as to spare the entire world any more of his nasal, whiny, sorry-assed attempts at "singing".

:rolleyes:

Overall Rating: -10 out of 5. They suck. Fuck 'em.

Bill Lumbergh
08-09-2005, 02:21 AM
Nuff said.

YoureAllGhey
08-09-2005, 03:22 AM
I have my "what should have been" timeline of the Crue.

1.Form in LA

2.Record "Too fast for love"

3.Get much pussy

4.Make "Shout At the Devil".

5Leave us with the memories and commit ritual suicide.

Mr. Vengeance
08-09-2005, 09:35 AM
I saw the tour in Ottawa and franlkly thought they sounded damn good, and put on a fun show. Except for Mick who can barely move anymore. Tommy is really the only true musician in the band...that guy can play. But all together they make a nice racket!

BALLYJUNKIE
08-09-2005, 09:36 AM
hey ... razzle was just as stupid to get in the car (drunk) as was vince .... dont drink and drive ,and if the driver is drunk dont get in the car with them .... true motley crue was and is and average rock band .... made it bigger than they should have ,do too image and promtion and stage show ,more than straight musicianship..other bands like dokken ,y-n-t even styryper were better than motley crue of the 80s era ...... sadly straight great songs and musicianship doesnt mean great success, ever since the mtv era began when image and videos determined more ,about how succesful your band was going to be ..... motley crue formed in 1981 .just as the mtv era began and they took advantage of it .

thome
08-09-2005, 09:41 AM
Stryper...... Bleche- yuk-barf hurl nuff said

i dig the crue

Hardrock69
08-09-2005, 11:14 AM
I would venture to say Crue made a bigger and badder noise than many of the hairspray trash Hollywood Glam Bands, but after Shout At The Devil I was never impressed.
Last time I saw then was 1989, and the performance was so lame I said never again.

They are going to be here in Gnashville on Sept. 10th, and I am very much looking forward to doing something other than going to their show.
:cool:

Redballjets88
08-09-2005, 11:20 AM
Neil should have died in that car wreck instead of Razzle

that does sucked because of that accident one of my favorite bands broke up

Terry
08-09-2005, 12:02 PM
No use for the Crue after Shout At The Devil, agreed.

Saddest part of this whole Crue reunion was that it was put together by a bunch of yuppified music management execs for the sole purpose of making money, and the Crue readily agreed.

Really doesn't matter to me; if that's what people will pay money to see, whatever. Since about 1984 or so, the Crue has been more about tabloid fodder than musical content, IMO.

Georgevader
08-09-2005, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
that does sucked because of that accident one of my favorite bands broke up
Too right, Hanoi Rocks kicked ass!

Shaun Ponsonby
08-09-2005, 03:32 PM
Not a huge fan of Motley Crue anyways.

Did a few catchy songs, and thats about it.

If the tour tickets were a bit cheaper, I might have went, because they do put on a good show. In fact, I read a review that said the songs were an "annoying distraction from the show".

Hardrock69
08-09-2005, 03:54 PM
Hell, what they oughta do is get Long Dong Silver to fuck Britney Spears in the ass as she sucks off Mike Tyson.....

LIVE ONSTAGE!!!!

And they could just play a cd of Motley Spue songs over the PA.

:cool:

Shaun Ponsonby
08-09-2005, 04:07 PM
Actually, that is a possibility.