PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Roast on Comedy Central

stringfelowhawk
08-09-2005, 02:46 AM
I apologize if this is already here but I wanted to put it out while its still on. I just woke up my neighbors dog laughing so hard. Its Jeff Foxworthy's roast and someone just came out to give a speech and roast him as a lookalike for Bush and my stomach hurts so bad I think I just got a hernia. His impression was so dead on for a second I thought it was G.W. His lack of vocabulary, his gestures, his expressions, his rambling onto another subject before he finishes the sentence he started. Guys, this would make Dana Carvey and Darrel Hammond proud if it wasn't Hammond to begin with. Ron White is about to lay into now. Its on Comedy Central and I pray they have a clip of this on the site cause I'm fucking in pain....

BenJammin
08-11-2005, 02:28 AM
Yeah, I saw that. Couldn't believe what a killer impersonation that guy does. Had me doing a double take for like 5 minutes to make sure it really wasn't the prez!

He's a triple-threat, looks just like Bush, sounds like him, and plus he obviously has comic training. Just surprised I haven't seen him until Bush's second term.

He was on Leno recently too.

stringfelowhawk
08-11-2005, 02:46 AM
Thanks for the info.... I'm gonna look for clips. I noticed they have a short version of the Roast clip "Hail To The Chief" on Comedy Central but its only 2 mins or so and I caught it about 30 secs or so into his bit. From what I saw it was a little over 4 mins long and his kindergarten explanation of religion with the hand gestures was torture for me cause I was trying not to blow a gasket with an upset stomach. It would have hurt on so many levels and I don't think my dog would ever forgive me.

bueno bob
08-11-2005, 12:54 PM
I absolutely detest the new roasts they're doing. I have yet to find one either amusing, entertaining or funny. I'm an old fan of the Dean Martin celebrity roasts...now THOSE were funny! I don't think the new ones measure up at all.

VonHalen
08-11-2005, 04:39 PM
the one for pam anderson is this sunday night

BenJammin
08-15-2005, 03:04 AM
At least they will have something else to re-run in the lineup besides :

-"Blue Collar Comedy Tour Rides Again"
-"My Cousin Vinny"
-"Poor White Trash"

Geez, I know there is more comedy out there than this, and they actually call themselves the 'central' place for it?

rustoffa
08-15-2005, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by VonHalen
the one for pam anderson is this sunday night

It's winding down rerun-style right now.

Fucking heelarious.....