PDA

View Full Version : Jcook Still Alive!

jcook11
08-09-2005, 09:01 PM
For those who know me and maybe give a shit I am not yet allowed back in my home so I can only get to this site periodically. Out of all the shit thats'happened not being able to come to this site and chat with you guys sucks worse than any of roys'"lyrics".Adios for now I SHALL RETURN!

roy is a fag!:killer:

ashstralia
08-10-2005, 05:27 AM
yo, jcook!

man, that must suck.

maybe next time ya gonna screw around,

keep it to yourself!

word from the wise, my friend.

Nickdfresh
08-10-2005, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by ashstralia
yo, jcook!

man, that must suck.

maybe next time ya gonna screw around,

keep it to yourself!

word from the wise, my friend.

BTW, there's this really great looking girl at work that always flirts with me...I mean I know my wife uses this computer and knows I come here, but she'll never figure this out if I start a big thread on how I'm going to nail this hotty co-worker with no strings attached sex! Never, ever in a million years...BTW, I have to go call this girl now and be very quiet when I talk to her because my wife in the room..

Bye.

ashstralia
08-10-2005, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
BTW, there's this really great looking girl at work that always flirts with me...I mean I know my wife uses this computer and knows I come here, but she'll never figure this out if I start a big thread on how I'm going to nail this hotty co-worker with no strings attached sex! Never, ever in a million years...BTW, I have to go call this girl now and be very quiet when I talk to her because my wife in the room..

Bye.

no, don't do it, nick.

send her over heeya to ashies house.

Matt White
08-10-2005, 02:27 PM
A MIND IS A TERRIBLE 'TING TO WASTE

Big Fat Sammy
08-10-2005, 04:20 PM
Damn...I just revisted this thread...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17985&perpage=30&pagenumber=1

Very interesting read....a hard lesson to be learned at rotharmy.com

DavidLeeNatra says "I say 5:1 he won't do her..." :D

Hope everything works out for JCOOK though.

jcook11
08-11-2005, 12:56 AM
Thanks to all my friends ...FORD.....NICKDFRESH... SAVICKI...MEZ....BIGBADBRIAN.... DLRSCOCK .....ELVIS AND All the rest I shall return!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU roy!