PDA

View Full Version : The First step toward Invasion Of Iran

Hardrock69
08-10-2005, 03:44 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/08/10/iran.iraq/index.html

I would not doubt if this is true.

However, it is just as likely that this is a contrived story, to try to give the impression we have a valid reason to invade Iran.

A government that would murder hundreds of thousands of innocent people (in America and Iraq) would think NOTHING of trying to get away with even MORE genocide to further their agenda (whatever that may be).

Nickdfresh
08-10-2005, 04:00 PM
Invade IRAN? We cunt even control IRAQ...

Unchainme
08-10-2005, 07:38 PM
We won't invade Iran, We will invade Sryia First ;), No I really don't think we would do it, The back clash would be pretty bad, No chance in hell, after how Iraq has been shown in such a negative light. If They do, I will see that they are truly idiots and join with FORD and the other DEMS For his impeachment.

Nickdfresh
08-10-2005, 08:22 PM
I think this is more about raising pressure on IRAN over their nuke program.

Hardrock69
08-10-2005, 11:53 PM
Yeah, possibly.

Iran & Syria are still a couple of kuntries with assholios in controlio.

Buncha goddamned asswipes.

Many common people over there are still oppressed, etc. and would surely like nothing better than to be free from religious oppression, but I do not see it happening anytime soon.

kentuckyklira
08-11-2005, 03:48 AM
Since when is Iran responsible for what comes into Iraq. Iraq is under US occupation, so it´s the US´s responsibility to secure Iraq´s borders. I´m pretty sure the Iranians have enough trouble taking care of what and who enters their country!

Nickdfresh
08-11-2005, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
Since when is Iran responsible for what comes into Iraq. Iraq is under US occupation, so it´s the US´s responsibility to secure Iraq´s borders. I´m pretty sure the Iranians have enough trouble taking care of what and who enters their country!

Most people ignore the fact that IRAN has been fighting it's own vicious "War on Drugs," trying to interdict heroine going to EUROPE. They, like we, can only make a dent.

It's funny how RUMMY can get up there and yell how everybody "needs to control their borders" yet we in the US can't control ours. Illegal US weapons go into MEXICO and SOUTH AMERICA all the time, what is BUSH doing to stop it? Maybe the IRANIANS are just card carrying members of the NRA, after all, they explosives and weapons the insurgents get don't kill anybody. Only the insurgents do.:)

Hardrock69
08-11-2005, 01:45 PM
I agree completely...

FORD
08-11-2005, 01:49 PM
If people like ASS PROWLER are guarding our borders, Al Qaeda could probably drive an old school Soviet mobile missle across the line without being noticed :(

http://www.defenselink.mil/pubs/ctr/graphics/instability1.gif

dave_is_vh
09-26-2009, 12:01 AM
If we try to stop every evil force in the world real or imagined we will soon be one damn bankrupt country.

Nitro Express
09-27-2009, 02:27 AM
The real power brokers in the world are not the politicians but the bankers. They would love a big middle east war or even a world war. They make lot's of money off of wars and with the central banking system of the western world failing, they need a big distraction badly. War is what the bankers want and need.

Nitro Express
09-27-2009, 02:29 AM
They will also love the $400/barrel oil such a war would cause.

Nitro Express
09-27-2009, 02:32 AM
If we try to stop every evil force in the world real or imagined we will soon be one damn bankrupt country.

Dude. We are bankrupt now and foriegn owned. That's the idea actually. Use the US military to grab the world's hot oil/gas real estate run the US into the ground in the process and consolidate it. It's corporate raiding on a mass scale. Ruin it while exploiting it and then buy it up cheap. Obama doesn't care about the American people, he cares about his foriegn backers.

hideyoursheep
09-27-2009, 04:52 AM
Hey! Don't sweat it....the mothership will be here in 2012.