PDA

View Full Version : Nuclear attack on American Soil is Cumming.

Jesterstar
08-12-2005, 09:02 AM
Mark my fucking words. Bush and the NAzi's are getting desparate. They just fired a Four STAR GENERAL which they claim because he cheated on his wife.

Bullshit. He wasn't going to carry out the sadistic agenda of Bush's handlers. They were planning setting a nuke off in Charleston NC.

http://infowars.com/articles/terror/nuclear_terror.htm

Martial Law is comming.

LoungeMachine
08-12-2005, 09:15 AM
Shit, I just hope this doesn't interfere with the recording of your new album.

thome
08-12-2005, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Mark my fucking words. Bush and the NAzi's are getting desparate. They just fired a Four STAR GENERAL which they claim because he cheated on his wife.

Bullshit. He wasn't going to carry out the sadistic agenda of Bush's handlers. They were planning setting a nuke off in Charleston NC.

http://infowars.com/articles/terror/nuclear_terror.htm

Martial Law is comming.

I saw that movie too ! awsome 4 stars!!!!

an a fiver 4 u for being a wakkadoo!!

thome
08-12-2005, 09:23 AM
I gave the 5 to LM for thinking of his fellow man first.

Jesterstar
08-12-2005, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Shit, I just hope this doesn't interfere with the recording of your new album.

It won't don't worry,.

FORD
08-12-2005, 10:30 AM
Charleston??

Nah, the BCE would never nuke a red state.

Jeb already fucked up and admitted San Francisco was the target.....

Jeb Bush jokes people of San Francisco may be endangered

By JACKIE HALLIFAX
Associated Press
Click here to find out more!

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Gov. Jeb Bush joked during a Florida Cabinet meeting Wednesday that the people of San Francisco may be endangered and, "That's probably good news for the country."

The subject was environmental land and Bush was looking at a map showing locations with a lot of different wildlife.

"It looks like the people of San Francisco are an endangered species, which may not be a bad thing. That's probably good news for the country."

People in the room broke into laughter

"Did I just say that out loud?" the governor asked.

So I guess that means you should keep your HUNGER FOR THE COCK on the east coast, just in case ;)

Jesterstar
08-15-2005, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Charleston??

Nah, the BCE would never nuke a red state.

Jeb already fucked up and admitted San Francisco was the target.....

So I guess that means you should keep your HUNGER FOR THE COCK on the east coast, just in case ;)

Did you read the artical about the Training situation down in Chrelston.

They did the same shit when they bombed london on 7/7

FORD
08-15-2005, 12:08 PM
Did you read the artical about the Training situation down in Chrelston.

They did the same shit when they bombed london on 7/7

And also on 9-11-01, which is why the air response from the military was so fucked up. The attacks were happening, and they were expecting a simulation, so they didn't respond as they should.

With shit for brains out of town for 5 weeks, and his approval ratings at an all time low, and looking like a complete ASS for dissing Cindy Sheehan, it's not much of a stretch to think these motherfuckers are desperate for ANYTHING to kill the negative image.

Jesterstar
08-15-2005, 12:13 PM
And also on 9-11-01, which is why the air response from the military was so fucked up. The attacks were happening, and they were expecting a simulation, so they didn't respond as they should.

With shit for brains out of town for 5 weeks, and his approval ratings at an all time low, and looking like a complete ASS for dissing Cindy Sheehan, it's not much of a stretch to think these motherfuckers are desperate for ANYTHING to kill the negative image.

Have you noticed a pattern???

They are running drills for the same thing that they are sopposidly running a test situation for.

Approval ratings and where bush is means nothing. He makes none of these calls. He's just a face for you to hate. You don't know what the ones really making the calls look like.

Keeyth
08-15-2005, 02:12 PM
Yeah we do. He looks like Karl Rove. :(

Jesterstar
08-15-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
Yeah we do. He looks like Karl Rove. :(

Even Karl answers to people dude.

FORD
08-15-2005, 04:45 PM

Poppy & Cheney.

It's no coincidence that they stayed up late in the Oval Office the night of September 10, 2001 while the idiot was in Florida.

Jesterstar
08-15-2005, 04:52 PM
Poppy & Cheney.

It's no coincidence that they stayed up late in the Oval Office the night of September 10, 2001 while the idiot was in Florida.

Cheney and Sr also have masters................They of course are 33rd degree masons and members of the Boheimian club. Their occult nature is hardly hidden.

Rove is a puppet master himself. Look at how the debate about his dismissal has disappeared.

Keeyth
08-15-2005, 04:54 PM

I don't even know you 'dude'...
....but you sure seem to be HUNGRY FOR COCK!!:p

Jesterstar
08-15-2005, 04:57 PM
I don't even know you 'dude'...
....but you sure seem to be HUNGRY FOR COCK!!:p

I don't know you either. But your taking a relevent thread and making it irrelevent. Try and cyber with men in another thread.

Keeyth
08-15-2005, 05:00 PM

Rove is a puppet master himself. Look at how the debate about his dismissal has disappeared.

That is true. I was just thinking about that today. It really is bulls**t that the American media let them bury this stuff when it needs to be dealt with.

Unchainme
08-15-2005, 05:06 PM
well according to that one guy on the web who claims to be a time traveler we are supposed to have nuclear war around this Time Bwahahaha. :)

Jesterstar
That is true. I was just thinking about that today. It really is bulls**t that the American media let them bury this stuff when it needs to be dealt with.

It just goes to PROVE to people that the Media is UNDERCONTROL.

It's the american's people's fault at the same time. Since they know people only have attention spans of a week.

Jesterstar
Originally posted by Unchainme
well according to that one guy on the web who claims to be a time traveler we are supposed to have nuclear war around this Time Bwahahaha. :)

He isn't far off................Well he's far off about the Time travel thing.

Unchainme
08-15-2005, 05:09 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor

John Titor, I have always been fasicnated with this for some reason.

Titor's description of events between 2000 and 2036 effectively describes World War III and two decades of recovery.

He claims that the seeds of this conflict will begin to be seen in 2004/2005 around the time of U.S. presidential election, 2004. Continuing Muslim/Jewish tensions are still a problem at that time but are not the cause; instead, an American civil war is brought on by increasingly intrusive police state tactics more or less resembling the massacres at Waco and Ruby Ridge. The "second civil war" sees those in the cities fighting those in rural areas; Titor fought on the rural forces, joining a "shotgun militia" when he was 13.

The civil war is effectively ended by Russia in 2015 when it commences nuclear warfare on most major US cities, eliminating the federal government and thereby securing a 'victory' for the rural forces. Most major urban areas in the world are also hit by nuclear weapons in tit-for-tat retaliation. Europe, Africa and Australia are particularly badly hit in this regard and, Titor claims, are devastated as approximately three billion people die worldwide.

By 2036, people are making progress in recovering from the war. There are five US states (the seat of government is in Omaha, Nebraska). Society is considerably decentralized, focused on tight-knit rural communities. There is more emphasis on religion, personal interaction (as opposed to mass media and other sources of social isolation) and self-sufficiency. Technology does not seem to be widely affected, however, with "predictable" advances such as rapid rail transport between cities, space travel and genetic engineering complementing the exotic advances necessary for time travel. Water must still be filtered or distilled to remove radioactive particles and life is harsh, with people expected to work in the fields to produce locally-grown food for part of their day.

Titor's claims of life in 2036 strongly resemble ideals held by survivalists, militias and some Libertarians in some respects, though in others they are similar to those held by advocates of deep ecology or anarcho-syndicalism. He is skeptical of consumerism, militarism, genetically-modified foods, and commercial food processing generally, all of which are positions associated with environmentalism and/or the Political Left.

Opps, Apparently we are to have Russia Bomb us, I though we were good with them?

Jesterstar
08-15-2005, 05:18 PM
Russia is still mad at us for taking Yackoff Smirnoff............

But seriously that guy even though he was nutty said alot of shit that makes alot of sense and is almost parellell to what is going on now.

blueturk
08-15-2005, 06:52 PM
Charleston is in SOUTH Carolina....

FORD
08-15-2005, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by blueturk
Charleston is in SOUTH Carolina....

It won't be after it's nuked :(

Keeyth
08-15-2005, 08:02 PM
What makes you guys think they are going to nuke ANYWHERE in the U.S.... ...much less a Red State??

Keeyth
08-15-2005, 08:05 PM
I mean, you really think they would have the balls after something like this has been printed in advance? I would hope that as close as we got to catching them on 9-11 they wouldn't dare...

FORD
08-15-2005, 08:08 PM
What makes you guys think they are going to nuke ANYWHERE in the U.S.... ...much less a Red State??

There is a nuclear terrorism drill scheduled for Charleston for this Wednesday the 17th. There were also "simulations" scheduled on 9-11-01 and more recently 7-7-05 in London. It's also rumored that Three Star General Byrnes, supposedly fired three months short of retirement for having an affair, knows the truth about this impending attack and this is why the BCE has him under house arrest, to keep him from talking to the media.

Unchainme
08-15-2005, 08:28 PM
how much of the country would be effected if this hypothetically happened?

FORD
08-15-2005, 08:35 PM
how much of the country would be effected if this hypothetically happened?

All of it.

Because the BCE would definitely impose martial law. They would also make Iran the scapegoat for the attack, and likely begin dropping nukes on Iran. Which might hit a little too close to home for the Russians...

In other words, this could be a HUGE fucking disaster.

Warham
08-15-2005, 08:36 PM
It won't happen.

Unchainme
08-15-2005, 08:37 PM
All of it.

Because the BCE would definitely impose martial law. They would also make Iran the scapegoat for the attack, and likely begin dropping nukes on Iran. Which might hit a little too close to home for the Russians...

In other words, this could be a HUGE fucking disaster.

I know that, I mean how much of the country would be affected by the radiation etc.

Unchainme
08-15-2005, 08:54 PM
That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds and snakes, an aeroplane -
Lenny Bruce is not afraid. Eye of a hurricane, listen to yourself churn -
world serves its own needs, don't misserve your own needs. Feed it up a knock,
speed, grunt no, strength no. Ladder structure clatter with fear of height,
down height. Wire in a fire, represent the seven games in a government for
hire and a combat site. Left her, wasn't coming in a hurry with the furies
breathing down your neck. Team by team reporters baffled, trump, tethered
crop. Look at that low plane! Fine then. Uh oh, overflow, population,
common group, but it'll do. Save yourself, serve yourself. World serves its
own needs, listen to your heart bleed. Tell me with the rapture and the
reverent in the right - right. You vitriolic, patriotic, slam, fight, bright
light, feeling pretty psyched.

It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

Six o'clock - TV hour. Don't get caught in foreign tower. Slash and burn,
return, listen to yourself churn. Lock him in uniform and book burning,
blood letting. Every motive escalate. Automotive incinerate. Light a candle,
light a motive. Step down, step down. Watch a heel crush, crush. Uh oh,
this means no fear - cavalier. Renegade and steer clear! A tournament,
a tournament, a tournament of lies. Offer me solutions, offer me alternatives
and I decline.

It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

The other night I tripped a nice continental drift divide. Mount St. Edelite.
Leonard Bernstein. Leonid Breshnev, Lenny Bruce and Lester Bangs.
Birthday party, cheesecake, jelly bean, boom! You symbiotic, patriotic,
slam, but neck, right? Right.

It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine...fine...

(It's time I had some time alone)

Seshmeister
08-16-2005, 08:22 AM
So now Americans are even scared of drills?

Are you going to apologise on the 18th FORD when this is another one of your silly cuntspiracy theories?

NightProwler
08-16-2005, 08:34 AM
john titor? Sounds like a lunatic.

Keeyth
08-16-2005, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

Are you going to apologise on the 18th FORD when this is another one of your silly cuntspiracy theories?

I'm being hypnotized by your sig.... :D

Keeyth
08-16-2005, 11:12 AM
They better not Nuke South Carolina. My Sister and two nieces just moved out to North Carolina, and if this is for real I will fucking take care of W once and for all... :mad:

Unchainme
08-16-2005, 01:18 PM
They better not Nuke South Carolina. My Sister and two nieces just moved out to North Carolina, and if this is for real I will fucking take care of W once and for all... :mad:

If this is real we will probably have a 2nd Civil War, I will bet money on it.

Angel
08-16-2005, 02:23 PM
I know that, I mean how much of the country would be affected by the radiation etc.
Wouldn't it depend on the size of the nukes, and where? Could wipe out the entire continent, who knows?

FORD
08-16-2005, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

It's not my cuntspiracy by any means. But you must admit that it's rather strange that both the London bombings and 9-11 took place on days when there were "drills" scheduled. What better way to fuck up response to a terrorist attack than to have averybody assume it's a simulation.

However, Dipshit's on another 5 week vacation and his approval rating is dropping like a rock, deservedly so. That DOES make me nervous, because it's exactly what was happening 4 years ago.

Jesterstar
08-16-2005, 02:59 PM
But will he be reading a book about Baphomet his Satanic Goat overlord.

FORD
08-16-2005, 03:13 PM
Junior doesn't read. Not even about Satan.

Jesterstar
08-16-2005, 03:24 PM
Junior doesn't read. Not even about Satan.

It's a requirement for being in Skull and Bones and Higher levels of Masons to understand that Lucifer is the bringer of light and not God.

god Tried to supress knowledge from man but the Snake(Lucifer) encouraged Eve to eat from the forbidden tree.

So todays moders cults..........Masons(SR is a 33rd degree member) Illuminatti and all those groups are devil worshipers.

Jr is very familiar with his true master.

FORD
08-16-2005, 03:36 PM
It's a requirement for being in Skull and Bones and Higher levels of Masons to understand that Lucifer is the bringer of light and not God.

god Tried to supress knowledge from man but the Snake(Lucifer) encouraged Eve to eat from the forbidden tree.

So todays moders cults..........Masons(SR is a 33rd degree member) Illuminatti and all those groups are devil worshipers.

Jr is very familiar with his true master.

I'm sure he is. But only because Uncle Dick reads him Satanic bedtime stories like "My Pet Goat Baphomet Satanic Overlord" http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/smiley_evilGrin.gif

Jesterstar
08-16-2005, 03:38 PM
I'm sure he is. But only because Uncle Dick reads him Satanic bedtime stories like "My Pet Goat Baphomet Satanic Overlord" http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/smiley_evilGrin.gif

Exactally.

Bush grew up in Luciferian teachings. Not just that but he had a hand in daddy's cocain business also.

Keeyth
08-16-2005, 04:36 PM
Yes, AND he was a good customer! :D

Jesterstar
08-16-2005, 05:03 PM
Yes, AND he was a good customer! :D

He never had to pay for it. He got the pure shit right from processing.

Unchainme
11-12-2005, 12:51 AM
Remeber this???

FORD
11-12-2005, 01:41 AM
Jizzy disappeared right after that, didn't he?

bueno bob
11-12-2005, 11:53 AM
Well, at least we weren't all killed or thrown into a civil war.

Unfortunately, that doesn't mean things have improved any, but...

bueno bob
11-12-2005, 11:54 AM
Jizzy disappeared right after that, didn't he?

He's hard at work in the studio recording his magnum opus... :)

Keeyth
11-14-2005, 12:46 PM
It's been three good months!

Phil theStalker
11-14-2005, 01:39 PM
Mark my fucking words. Bush and the NAzi's are getting desparate. They just fired a Four STAR GENERAL which they claim because he cheated on his wife...
As long as it doesn't happen bef4ore da discounts on my pizza coupons EXPIRES.

:spank:

ELVIS
11-14-2005, 01:40 PM
That's about right...;)