PDA

View Full Version : Stupid &$^*^%)*&^_(*^(^&#)(*^#!!!!!!!!

Hardrock69
08-12-2005, 09:46 AM
Ok the title should read "STUPID GODDAMNABLE WHITE TRASH FUCKING ASSLICKING SCUM-OF-THE-EARTH MOTHERFUCKING BITCH!!!!!!"

This refers to the fucking retarded, ignorant, low-life ho that decided she was going to shoot a fucking sherriff's deputy so that she could rescue a scumbag, low-life motherfucking convicted criminal and TRY TO GET AWAY WITH IT!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

There are so many levels of stupidity here that it is ridiculous!!!

1. Stupid white-trash ho decides to fall in love with fucking jail inmate in small Tennessee jail.

2. Stupid ignorant retard slut decides she wants to marry fuckhead criminal.

3. half-wit fucking slut gets fired from job for sneaking food to pathetic loser asshole husband.

4. FUCKING IGNORANT CUNT DECIDES SHE IS GOING TO BREAK HUBBY OUT OF JAIL.

5. INBRED FUCKING BITCH (I am running out of vile names to call this wretched excuse for a human being) DECIDES TO BREAK HUBBY OUT OF JAIL BY SHOOTING AND KILLING LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER.

6. Since I have about exhausted every curse-word in the ERnglish language to describe this Cro-Magnon shit-eating fucktard, I will now resort to symbols.

(&^$&%#$*^%)&*^*(^(&%&*#$^)*&$^#)*%#
)(*^#$)*&#)*&#*&%#)*&#&#$_*#$)^$#)*&#$
*&$)&$%)$#*&^%$)*#&$^
SLUT AND HER 08&%^(&&()#^_(#$^)*&#^_#$*&#$*(&^#$_(*#
$^_($#*^_#$(*$(*#*($#_*)%*()(*&#$_(*#_(*&
LOSER ASSHOLE COCKSUCKING GOD-FUCKING-DAMNABLY IGNORANT HUBBY
DECIDE THEY ACTUALLY WANT TO TRY TO GET AWAY WITH IT!!!!!!

These two sub-huamn motherfuckers should not even be given a trial.

They should have been executed on the spot...no wait....death is too good for them.

Death by slow torture.

I would almost say for being so stupid, their entire family should be wiped out (hey that is what they would have done in feudal-era Japan), but of course one innocent life taken is enough.

One thing is for sure, once they are convicted of first-degree murder (yes they WILL be convicted. If they are not, the jury will be as stoopid as they are), they need to be taken out into the public square, strung up by their fucking crotch using rusty, red-hot fish hooks, and they then need to allow the public to destroy these sorry, evil wastes of space.

Heck, I have heard it said that in places like Korea, if they find you guilty of murder, they take you out back of the courthouse and put a bullet in your head. A) They cannot afford to feed and house you if you get a lengthy prison sentence, and B) Why waste time on appeals? You are GUILTY.

Gee I have not ranted like this in quite some time.

As Ren says (of Ren & Stimpy fame): "I feel great! I LOVE being angry!"

:D

It is bad enough an innocent man is dead.

But here is what I think of Law Enforcement officers.

Sure there is the occasional bad apple who has a John Wayne complex. I have had the unfortunate luck to have been in situations with these fucking asshole motherfuckers.

HOWEVER, 99.999% of Law Enforcement officers are good conscientious cops who are doing their jobs to the best of their abilities.

One part of their jobs is that they will give their laves to save ours!!!

Are you in trouble? Been a victim of a crime? Been in an accident??

They are the FIRST (and sometimes the only) motherfuckers who WILL come to your rescue and will do what they can to ensure you are safe and sound.

Next time you get a traffic ticket, or just see a law-enforcement officer in a store or somewhere, tell them what I do:

"I hope you have an uneventful, boring day".

I tell them that because in their line of work, with so many fucktards running around, any day at work for them could be their last.

So I always wish them a safe, uneventful shift, so they can get off work and go home to their families. So their wives can continue to have a husband. So their kids can continue to have a dad. And everyone that is their friend or loved one can continue to be rewarded by their presence on this Earth.

End rant here.

:cool:

Jesterstar
08-12-2005, 09:54 AM
I respect her for doing it and I hope that my girl would do the same shit for me if I was in jail.

Your to into the system dude.

It's not real guy............It's a game-Charles Manson.

Hardrock69
08-12-2005, 10:01 AM
You fucking loser.

Why are you even here?

With an opinion like that, you deserve to be in jail getting ass-raped by big hairy convicts named Bubba.

Go fuck yourself, you fucking scumbag.

LoungeMachine
08-12-2005, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
I respect her for doing it .

You're a pathetic, lowlife piece of shit.

but then you knew that.

Jesterstar
08-12-2005, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
You fucking loser.

Why are you even here?

With an opinion like that, you deserve to be in jail getting ass-raped by big hairy convicts named Bubba.

Go fuck yourself, you fucking scumbag.

Your thinking of one side of the issue.

Think of it from this miserable woman's perspective. Her life was miserable. The system took her man away. Who was apparently the only thing that made her happy.

The police and Sherrifs and Justice system aren't our friends dude. It's nice to see someone taking a chance on love.

LoungeMachine
08-12-2005, 10:27 AM
Took her man away???

They met and married while he was ALREADY serving 30 years you MORON

DO YOU EVER KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT????

And there IS NO justification ever for killing a C.O.

Go fuck yourself ryan, you ignorant fag.

Jesterstar
08-12-2005, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Took her man away???

They met and married while he was ALREADY serving 30 years you MORON

DO YOU EVER KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT????

And there IS NO justification ever for killing a C.O.

Go fuck yourself ryan, you ignorant fag.

NO justification for killing a cop???

Are you fucking kiddiing me. The police force is the most corrupt gang of criminals in our country today. If one or two pay a price exspecially when they probably fucking did something fucked up to deserve it.

Your such a fucking tool to the system. Wake the fuck up. The system isn't here to work for you. It's a illusion designed to take away your real state of being.

But since your a dense faggot you would totally miss out on that point.

Shout out to the Cop Killers out there.

Condolences to the families that lost a family member whom was a officer that may have been a decent person.

Hardrock69
08-12-2005, 10:56 AM
You worthless fucking homo.

You are the perfect kind of asslick who should be forced to suck the cock of all the convicts in your nearest prison for free.

You are the perfect example of why abortion should be legal and paid for by Federal funds.

So retarded sluts like your mother won't get pregnant and crap asshole babies like you.

Jesterstar
08-12-2005, 02:05 PM
You worthless fucking homo.

You are the perfect kind of asslick who should be forced to suck the cock of all the convicts in your nearest prison for free.

You are the perfect example of why abortion should be legal and paid for by Federal funds.

So retarded sluts like your mother won't get pregnant and crap asshole babies like you.

Don't hold back tell me how you really feel.

VIVA LA COP KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hardrock69
08-12-2005, 02:31 PM
VIVA LA JIZZYSTOOL KILLER!!!!

And may your mother pay to suck junkies & winos off for all eternity.
:rolleyes:

DlocRoth
08-12-2005, 02:53 PM
Don't hold back tell me how you really feel.

VIVA LA COP KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a fucktard...

Do you ever have an original thought, or do you just fart illiterate rhetoric?

Do you get off on writing nonsensical bullshit?

JESTERSTAR...HE'S HUNGRY FOR THE COCK!!!!

There ya go sweetie....

Get off on that.

Hardrock69
08-12-2005, 03:33 PM
He is jacking off right now just thinking about it...

fret_buzz_blues
08-12-2005, 06:46 PM
It is stupid, scum like that bitch and Jesterstar that just have no excuse for existing on the face of this planet.

academic punk
08-12-2005, 08:36 PM
Just when you think this dick can't get any stupider...

DLR7884
08-12-2005, 08:45 PM
This is sickening to read.

Ryan--I hope you get fucking robbed and ass raped by several gay black men with tree trunk sized dicks tonight.

DLR7884
Don't call the cops though, deal?

vheddyrmv8
08-12-2005, 09:01 PM
Drop dead Jesterstar, it's stupid ignorant assholes like you who get innocent people killed. This guys wife and kids had to have their husband/father taken away just cause some stupid fuck fell in love with some ass. You are a TRUE retard, people like that are worthless. Stupid fuck.

RuzDNailz
08-12-2005, 09:23 PM
Ok the title should read "STUPID GODDAMNABLE WHITE TRASH FUCKING ASSLICKING SCUM-OF-THE-EARTH MOTHERFUCKING BITCH!!!!!!"

This refers to the fucking retarded, ignorant, low-life ho that decided she was going to shoot a fucking sherriff's deputy so that she could rescue a scumbag, low-life motherfucking convicted criminal and TRY TO GET AWAY WITH IT!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

There are so many levels of stupidity here that it is ridiculous!!!

1. Stupid white-trash ho decides to fall in love with fucking jail inmate in small Tennessee jail.

2. Stupid ignorant retard slut decides she wants to marry fuckhead criminal.

3. half-wit fucking slut gets fired from job for sneaking food to pathetic loser asshole husband.

4. FUCKING IGNORANT CUNT DECIDES SHE IS GOING TO BREAK HUBBY OUT OF JAIL.

5. INBRED FUCKING BITCH (I am running out of vile names to call this wretched excuse for a human being) DECIDES TO BREAK HUBBY OUT OF JAIL BY SHOOTING AND KILLING LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER.

6. Since I have about exhausted every curse-word in the ERnglish language to describe this Cro-Magnon shit-eating fucktard, I will now resort to symbols.

(&^$&%#$*^%)&*^*(^(&%&*#$^)*&$^#)*%#
)(*^#$)*&#)*&#*&%#)*&#&#$_*#$)^$#)*&#$
*&$)&$%)$#*&^%$)*#&$^
SLUT AND HER 08&%^(&&()#^_(#$^)*&#^_#$*&#$*(&^#$_(*#
$^_($#*^_#$(*$(*#*($#_*)%*()(*&#$_(*#_(*&
LOSER ASSHOLE COCKSUCKING GOD-FUCKING-DAMNABLY IGNORANT HUBBY
DECIDE THEY ACTUALLY WANT TO TRY TO GET AWAY WITH IT!!!!!!

These two sub-huamn motherfuckers should not even be given a trial.

They should have been executed on the spot...no wait....death is too good for them.

Death by slow torture.

I would almost say for being so stupid, their entire family should be wiped out (hey that is what they would have done in feudal-era Japan), but of course one innocent life taken is enough.

One thing is for sure, once they are convicted of first-degree murder (yes they WILL be convicted. If they are not, the jury will be as stoopid as they are), they need to be taken out into the public square, strung up by their fucking crotch using rusty, red-hot fish hooks, and they then need to allow the public to destroy these sorry, evil wastes of space.

Heck, I have heard it said that in places like Korea, if they find you guilty of murder, they take you out back of the courthouse and put a bullet in your head. A) They cannot afford to feed and house you if you get a lengthy prison sentence, and B) Why waste time on appeals? You are GUILTY.

Gee I have not ranted like this in quite some time.

As Ren says (of Ren & Stimpy fame): "I feel great! I LOVE being angry!"

It is bad enough an innocent man is dead.

But here is what I think of Law Enforcement officers.

Sure there is the occasional bad apple who has a John Wayne complex. I have had the unfortunate luck to have been in situations with these fucking asshole motherfuckers.

HOWEVER, 99.999% of Law Enforcement officers are good conscientious cops who are doing their jobs to the best of their abilities.

One part of their jobs is that they will give their laves to save ours!!!

Are you in trouble? Been a victim of a crime? Been in an accident??

They are the FIRST (and sometimes the only) motherfuckers who WILL come to your rescue and will do what they can to ensure you are safe and sound.

Next time you get a traffic ticket, or just see a law-enforcement officer in a store or somewhere, tell them what I do:

"I hope you have an uneventful, boring day".

I tell them that because in their line of work, with so many fucktards running around, any day at work for them could be their last.

So I always wish them a safe, uneventful shift, so they can get off work and go home to their families. So their wives can continue to have a husband. So their kids can continue to have a dad. And everyone that is their friend or loved one can continue to be rewarded by their presence on this Earth.

End rant here.

You know HardRock69, one of the saddest part of it all is the ever-growing list of law people getting killed on the job. Thats another name to add to the list. I certainly hope this bitch gets caught with her hubby and gets the chair.

I gave it some thought and it seemed like a scene right from a movie.
Only problem is, this is real and that poor man's family now has to
cope with the loss of his life. For now on, these guards have to take great caution while moving these criminals.

academic punk
08-12-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by RuzDNailz
I certainly hope this bitch gets caught with her hubby

Dude, do you ever even open a newspaper or watch the news? The two of them were caught yesterday.

Wake up and die right.

Nickdfresh
08-12-2005, 09:55 PM
I respect her for doing it and I hope that my girl would do the same shit for me if I was in jail.

Your to into the system dude.

It's not real guy............It's a game-Charles Manson.

But she wouldn't...

She'd meet some bigger loser than even you in the prison visiting room. She'd then be sucking cock until the jizz blew all over her face and she had the satiated look of a woman "in love with the bad boy loser jailbird.."

I can only imagine that you attract the similar irk of low self-esteem my friend.;)

academic punk
08-12-2005, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

She'd meet some bigger loser than even you

THAT'S POSSIBLE?????

RuzDNailz
08-13-2005, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by academic punk
Dude, do you ever even open a newspaper or watch the news? The two of them were caught yesterday.

Wake up and die right.

Oh, I didn't hear that. Forgot to check CNN on that one. Our newspaper from today didn't say anything unless it's being printed
right now for tomorrow's paper. Geez, cut me some slack here!

Hardrock69
08-13-2005, 02:33 AM
Man, I thought JizzyStool was just another fucking loser, but now he has demonstrated that he is truly a worthless and pathetic excuse for a human being.

Anyone who would even post crap like he did as a joke deserves to get run over by a steamroller at 1/2 MPH while being burned alive by a blowtorch and hammer muffukker.

And I am not saying that with any humour.

I AM DEADLY FUCKING SERIOUS YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Hardrock69
08-13-2005, 02:39 AM

ashstralia
08-13-2005, 02:41 AM
hehehehe....

i'd imagine ryan's 'friends' would be rolling their eyes.....

Jesterstar
08-13-2005, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by vheddyrmv8
Drop dead Jesterstar, it's stupid ignorant assholes like you who get innocent people killed. This guys wife and kids had to have their husband/father taken away just cause some stupid fuck fell in love with some ass. You are a TRUE retard, people like that are worthless. Stupid fuck.

Innocent people!!!!!!????? Fuck that. They all put non violent drug offenders away. They lock may up for no reason. You guys are to fucking white and have not a fucking clue what their agenda is.

WAke the fuck up. This is just sad. You guys really need to do some reading.

Nickdfresh
08-13-2005, 09:19 AM
Oh, I didn't hear that. Forgot to check CNN on that one. Our newspaper from today didn't say anything unless it's being printed
right now for tomorrow's paper. Geez, cut me some slack here!

Wake up and die right.

Apparently much escapes that fool, AP...

Jesterstar
08-13-2005, 01:36 PM
Man, I thought JizzyStool was just another fucking loser, but now he has demonstrated that he is truly a worthless and pathetic excuse for a human being.

Anyone who would even post crap like he did as a joke deserves to get run over by a steamroller at 1/2 MPH while being burned alive by a blowtorch and hammer muffukker.

And I am not saying that with any humour.

I AM DEADLY FUCKING SERIOUS YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Actually your quit wrong pussy. I'm Just not a brainwashed fucking scared pussy like you.

Hardrock69
08-13-2005, 01:42 PM
Innocent people!!!!!!????? Fuck that. They all put non violent drug offenders away. They lock may up for no reason. You guys are to fucking white and have not a fucking clue what their agenda is.

WAke the fuck up. This is just sad. You guys really need to do some reading.

So because non-violent drug offenders go to jail for BREAKING THE LAW, you are saying law enforcement officers should be put to death????

WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE SEND THIS THREAD AND JIZZYSTOOL'S NAME AND ADDRESS TO THE SYRACUSE POLICE DEPARTMENT?

I think they would like to know the kind of crap JizzyStool is spouting here.

You fucking homo. THe only reason non-violent drug offenders are being arrested is because it is against the law to possess drugs!!!!

IF you want them to STOP arresting drug offenders, get the fucking law changed!

Or better yet, why don't you go out and kill some cops!

Maybe that will make ya feel better you fucking dipshit! It will certainly make many of us feel better when they put a bullet in your skull when they track you down!

Jesterstar
08-13-2005, 01:52 PM
So because non-violent drug offenders go to jail for BREAKING THE LAW, you are saying law enforcement officers should be put to death????

WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE SEND THIS THREAD AND JIZZYSTOOL'S NAME AND ADDRESS TO THE SYRACUSE POLICE DEPARTMENT?

I think they would like to know the kind of crap JizzyStool is spouting here.

You fucking homo. THe only reason non-violent drug offenders are being arrested is because it is against the law to possess drugs!!!!

IF you want them to STOP arresting drug offenders, get the fucking law changed!

Or better yet, why don't you go out and kill some cops!

Maybe that will make ya feel better you fucking dipshit! It will certainly make many of us feel better when they put a bullet in your skull when they track you down!

Now your trying to get me to kill Cops. Ain't no Cops done me wrong.

But what I do know is. That the Cops aren't our friends. If you knew shit about anything you'd realize that Police aren't here to serve and protect. Why do they send so many battered women back with their abusive husbands???

They are here to place a control grid over the population. Wake the fuck up. Half the laws they enforce are Un constitutional anyway.

I don't wayste my time trying to exsplain myself to dense losers incapable of understanding. I just can't wait untill martial law is installed and the police and military come in and take your loved ones and kill you on your front lawn. Because in case you hadn't noticed.........That is where we are heading. I can't wait untill your screaming for the police and they are the ones commiting the crime against you. Then the last thing through your mind just before the bullet will be......JESTERSTAR WAS RIGHT.

If you want a time frame before this happens.........about 10 years.

Jesterstar
08-13-2005, 01:53 PM
To add your no differant than a Hitler Youth. Scared fucking pussy.

RuzDNailz
08-13-2005, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Apparently much escapes that fool, AP...

Whatever

Hardrock69
08-13-2005, 11:55 PM
To add your no differant than a Hitler Youth. Scared fucking pussy.

Fuck you, fucking pussy.
You wish you had balls, cocksucker.

KiaSorento
08-14-2005, 02:19 AM
Whatever

What happened? Got insulted and now your crying? Stupid little retard boy!

RuzDNailz
08-14-2005, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by KiaSorento
What happened? Got insulted and now your crying? Stupid little retard boy!
What a sad life you must have led. I never did anything to get insulted by you, so go to hell loser! Why don't you go to the sheep
pen like a good boy?

Jesterstar
08-14-2005, 08:43 AM
Fuck you, fucking pussy.
You wish you had balls, cocksucker.

Oh I think i've proven I've got balls by calling a spade a spade. Noone is challenging me on the logic I put up. You all just went to mindless sheep think and were just begging me to kill myself.

THE WORLD NEEDS ME MORE THAN IT NEEDS HITLER YOUTHS LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hardrock69
08-14-2005, 10:17 PM
Whatever. :rolleyes:

I have had dealings with Gestapo cops. All of them ended up in prison.

Keep in mind that if you were in a car wreck, and dying, a cop would try to save your life if he was first on the scene.

If your parents were murdered by one of your loser junkie friends, cops would be trying to track him down and bring him to justice.

If you were being held hostage by some nutjob who had a gun to your head, the cops would try to save your ass by putting a bullet in his. Even if it meant they might get shot and killed by the bastard.

It is obvious you hate cops, as you think they have somehow done you wrong.

Poor baby.

Go cry to your mommy.

I have nothing further to say to you, as you are a waste of space.

Jesterstar
08-15-2005, 10:04 AM
Whatever. :rolleyes:

I have had dealings with Gestapo cops. All of them ended up in prison.

Keep in mind that if you were in a car wreck, and dying, a cop would try to save your life if he was first on the scene.

If your parents were murdered by one of your loser junkie friends, cops would be trying to track him down and bring him to justice.

If you were being held hostage by some nutjob who had a gun to your head, the cops would try to save your ass by putting a bullet in his. Even if it meant they might get shot and killed by the bastard.

It is obvious you hate cops, as you think they have somehow done you wrong.

Poor baby.

Go cry to your mommy.

I have nothing further to say to you, as you are a waste of space.

If someone murdered my family or harmed one of them. I take care of that shit myself. Because I don't buy into the concept of Justice.

Do you really think that the system is about TRUE JUSTICE???

Not at all. That's why child molesters get Viagra and Rapists only serve a few years for violent Rape.

The cops are puppets and they aren't in control of any situation they are ruled by policy and a agenda.

Cops are going to do us all wrong. Mark my words.

Anonymous
08-15-2005, 11:10 AM
Jestershit... a cop deserves to die? What a fuckin' arsehole you are... So ALL cops are 'evil'? Tell us, have you had many bad experiences with cops? Got molested by a lot of them? I hope so. Was your father a cop? Did he molest you? I hope so. But he should have PUT A BULLET IN YOUR FUCKIN' HEAD, YOU DOGSHIT!

I actually don't care what the man did for a living. Point is, he was doin' his job, just like anyone else in this world - well, except for that son of a bitch Jestershit - and got KILLED. Just like that!

Cheers! :bottle:

Jesterstar
08-15-2005, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
Jestershit... a cop deserves to die? What a fuckin' arsehole you are... So ALL cops are 'evil'? Tell us, have you had many bad experiences with cops? Got molested by a lot of them? I hope so. Was your father a cop? Did he molest you? I hope so. But he should have PUT A BULLET IN YOUR FUCKIN' HEAD, YOU DOGSHIT!

I actually don't care what the man did for a living. Point is, he was doin' his job, just like anyone else in this world - well, except for that son of a bitch Jestershit - and got KILLED. Just like that!

Another HITLER YOUTH..............

Anonymous
08-15-2005, 11:20 AM
Another HITLER YOUTH..............

And you're jew... do the math! :D

Bitch! :wow2:

Hardrock69
08-15-2005, 11:30 AM
This thread is not about "justice".
It never has been.

Cops have nothing to do with the sentences handed down to criminals by judges and/or the court system.

This thread is about the fact that Jesterstar advocates the murder of cops.

If you want to post about "Justice", make a post about the judicial system and courtrooms and judges.

You yourself said THE FOLLOWING:

The cops are puppets and they aren't in control of any situation they are ruled by policy and a agenda.

Which means in a nutshell (though you are so retarded I hesitate to try to interpret what you say) that "cops are just doing their jobs".

And so, even though they are "puppets" (according to you), you say they should be murdered.

Ok so what would you say to someone who said all bank mailroom workers in Syracuse, NY should have their heads blown off with a shotgun, hmmmm?

Think your boss would appreciate hearing your opinions about the security guards at the bank where you work?

Do you think the SECURITY GUARDS whould like to know what you think of them?

Another indicator of your aboriginal stupidity (I aplogize for insulting Aborigines by linking Jesterstar to them, as they are much more intelligent) is that last statement:

Cops are going to do us all wrong. Mark my words.

You mean they have not already?

Why should I "mark your words"?

Cops have been around much longer than you or I. If they were going to (as you so lamely put it) "do us all wrong", they would have done so long ago.

Have you asked every human on the planet if "Cops have done them all wrong"?

I didn't think so.

Your lack of intelligence is really shining here.

Please, keep posting.

I want you to continue to demonstrate your sub-human level of intellect to everyone who reads this thread.

The reality is just that you want to suck the cocks of any police officers you encounter, but you do not want to go to jail, though you love the thought of getting ass-raped in the slammer by big hairy guys that have not seen the light of day for decades.

****JESTERSTAR....HE'S HUNGRY FOR THE COP-COCK AND THE CONVICT-COCK!!!***

Jesterstar
08-15-2005, 11:56 AM
Security Guards aren't the same as cops Tards. Cops are repsonsible for crimes against humanity.

Security guards don't have the same code of conduct and can't arrest anyone. God your a fucking moron.

I didn't advocate Murdering cops. But I did say if one gets' killed no big fucking deal.

See your a white person who beleives what the news tells you and thinks that the system in there to protect you and your rights.

It's not. I can't exsplain it to someone so fucking dumb. You just get ready to report people to the government when the time comes because we are already getting to that point.

Your a hitler Youth.............Except your working for BUSH which makes you even worse.

Hardrock69
08-15-2005, 12:35 PM
You are making up a nice fairy tale.

Ok so security guards cannot arrest anyone.

Try to shoot one and see what happens.

You obviously do advocate murdering cops:

NO justification for killing a cop???

Are you fucking kiddiing me. The police force is the most corrupt gang of criminals in our country today. If one or two pay a price exspecially when they probably fucking did something fucked up to deserve it.

Shout out to the Cop Killers out there.

That is far beyond this:

But I did say if one gets' killed no big fucking deal.

See your a white person who beleives what the news tells you and thinks that the system in there to protect you and your rights.

I am not a sheep, unlike you. And I at least understand how to read and write the English language.

I can't exsplain it to someone so fucking dumb.

It is quite simple. You have no brain. Therefore a retarded chimp is smarter than you. You are so intellectualy inferior that you cannot explain what you mean to the most retarded, lobotomized individual.
And this is by your own admission! LMFAO!!

You just get ready to report people to the government when the time comes because we are already getting to that point.

We ARE at that point, simply because you have arrived there, and you are hoping to be arrested so you can SUCK THE COP COCK!!!

Someone should report you to the Syracuse branch of the FBI for advocating the murder of law enforcement officers.

Fucking dumbass.

RYAN MONAHAN - ADVOCATE OF COP MURDER!!!

academic punk
08-15-2005, 01:13 PM
And you're jew... do the math! :D

Bitch! :wow2:

Drop the fuck dead.

Anonymous
08-15-2005, 01:18 PM
Drop the fuck dead.

Uh... shit? But you have to admit, it was too good to let it pass. Like I always say, if the opportunity's there, make the fuckin' joke! There's time to apologize later. :D

Apologies are NOT for you, Jestershit. I still say you should choke on a donkey's cock. And DIE.

Hardrock69
08-15-2005, 01:34 PM
He can't answer...he is busy jacking off over this photo taken of him sucking off his dad who is wearing a cop outfit...

Jesterstar
08-15-2005, 01:34 PM
You are making up a nice fairy tale.

Ok so security guards cannot arrest anyone.

Try to shoot one and see what happens.

You obviously do advocate murdering cops:

That is far beyond this:

I am not a sheep, unlike you. And I at least understand how to read and write the English language.

It is quite simple. You have no brain. Therefore a retarded chimp is smarter than you. You are so intellectualy inferior that you cannot explain what you mean to the most retarded, lobotomized individual.
And this is by your own admission! LMFAO!!

We ARE at that point, simply because you have arrived there, and you are hoping to be arrested so you can SUCK THE COP COCK!!!

Someone should report you to the Syracuse branch of the FBI for advocating the murder of law enforcement officers.

Fucking dumbass.

RYAN MONAHAN - ADVOCATE OF COP MURDER!!!

Your manipulating what I said. But there you go with your HITLER YOUTH MENTALITY.

And you are a sheep your whole line about not being one made me laugh my fucking ass off. Since your whole arguement was based on your spelling and grammer.

THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE EVEN TELLS YOU WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously your a fucking loser with nothign to live for. Thanks.

Why don't you have the balls to post your real name on the net like me???

Didn't think so. Your just a internet tough guy. Not even man enouhg to post your pic.

Save the tough guy act for when you can back it up pussy.

Jesterstar
08-15-2005, 01:41 PM
http://infowars.com/articles/ps/citizen_spies.htm

For all you HITER YOUTHS OUT THERE. Do some research pussies.

Anonymous
08-15-2005, 01:43 PM
Jestershit... bless us with your painful death, please. Go to mommy's kitchen and decapitate yourself with a blunt bread knife. Please!

Die! :wow2:

Anonymous
08-15-2005, 01:45 PM
ANd stop asking Hardrock to post his picture, you faggot.

Jesterstar
08-15-2005, 01:45 PM
Jestershit... bless us with your painful death, please. Go to mommy's kitchen and decapitate yourself with a blunt bread knife. Please!

Another pussy ass sheep. I don't take the advice of boys.

Hardrock69
08-15-2005, 01:50 PM
Your manipulating what I said.

No. You advocate the murder of cops. Plain and simple. But then you are a simpleton.

But there you go with your HITLER YOUTH MENTALITY.

So you say, ya fascist bastid.

And you are a sheep your whole line about not being one made me laugh my fucking ass off. Since your whole arguement was based on your spelling and grammer.

THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE EVEN TELLS YOU WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!

It is quite obvious that you will do what anyone tells you to do. This is why you want to suck the cop cock so badly.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah so you just saw the picture I posted. Be sure to clean up your mess. Your boss may wonder why there is jizm all over the place.

Seriously your a fucking loser with nothign to live for. Thanks.

You are talking to yourself again. What do your co-workers think when you walk around the mailroom mumbling about COP COCK?

Why don't you have the balls to post your real name on the net like me???

I at least have balls, and I have the intellect that you wish you had.

Thanks for being so stupid.

Your just a internet tough guy.

And you are a real life homo.

Not even man enouhg to post your pic.

Like you? I posted your pic, dumbass. Your dad looks like you suck good cock.

Save the tough guy act for when you can back it up pussy.

I can back it up, though it is useless for you to act like a tough guy, cause we all know JESTERSTAR CRAVES THE COCK.

DlocRoth
08-15-2005, 01:51 PM
http://infowars.com/articles/ps/citizen_spies.htm

For all you HITER YOUTHS OUT THERE. Do some research pussies.

What the fuck does that article have to do with the police?

The first paragraph states that the cops NEED a warrant.

If you're talking about the cable guy, you win..

Oh yeah we're not.

Besides, don't you want the janitor, I mean your boss, to have your back if some fucknut is trying to kill you?

Oh yeah, you're a toughguy.

Ooh, the Washington Post said it, must be true...

Jesterstar
08-15-2005, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by DlocRoth
What the fuck does that article have to do with the police?

The first paragraph states that the cops NEED a warrant.

If you're talking about the cable guy, you win..

Oh yeah we're not.

Besides, don't you want the janitor, I mean your boss, to have your back if some fucknut is trying to kill you?

Oh yeah, you're a toughguy.

Ooh, the Washington Post said it, must be true...

If you did any other research other than what the NYP said you'd realize that this was a trend. Second it isn't about the cops it's about THE HITLER YOUTH THAT POST HERE.

Try and keep up. I can't be exsplaining this whole thread to you boy.

Jimmy Jingles
08-15-2005, 01:58 PM
Jestersuckanut...

Why don't you go make yourself a nice, fat nutsack and anus salad and shut 'da fuck up!

You are an ignorant little sasquatch turd. I hope you bleed ass nuggets for a month.

...and your mother wears combat boots.

Jesterstar
08-15-2005, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by jimmyjingles
Jestersuckanut...

Why don't you go make yourself a nice, fat nutsack and anus salad and shut 'da fuck up!

You are an ignorant little sasquatch turd. I hope you bleed ass nuggets for a month.

...and your mother wears combat boots.

No I'm honest and your brainwashed mind can't handle THE TRUTH™\

It's as simple as that.

DlocRoth
08-15-2005, 02:18 PM
If you did any other research other than what the NYP said you'd realize that this was a trend. Second it isn't about the cops it's about THE HITLER YOUTH THAT POST HERE.

Try and keep up. I can't be exsplaining this whole thread to you boy.

Trend?

Assless chaps were a trend...

You're talking about martial law and vigilantism.

Protecting yourself is one thing, but cmon....

Why is it funny to you that people on this board find it fucked up that some inbred scum killed someone who is placed on the streets to protect us.

The world is a fucked up place and most people serve themselves first at one time or another, but as Knocks pointed out, a cop would even help YOU if you needed it.

Didn't your mommy hug you enough when you were a kid?

That cop you don't care is dead could've been the one to peel you off the wall and get you to the E.R. when you open that mailbomb fishing for some extra cash.

Grow up. Doesn't it get old to argue a point that just makes you look like a fool?

Jimmy Jingles
08-15-2005, 02:19 PM
No I'm honest and your brainwashed mind can't handle THE TRUTH™\

It's as simple as that.

THE TRUTH™ is....

You ARE hungry for the cock!

BTW...Go suckle Spammy's 3rd nipple you retarded NobGobbler.

...and your Grandmother also wears thy boots of combat.

DlocRoth
08-15-2005, 02:20 PM
Caring about you is one thing....

Doing a job is another.

Jesterstar
08-15-2005, 02:23 PM
Trend?

Assless chaps were a trend...

You're talking about martial law and vigilantism.

Protecting yourself is one thing, but cmon....

Why is it funny to you that people on this board find it fucked up that some inbred scum killed someone who is placed on the streets to protect us.

The world is a fucked up place and most people serve themselves first at one time or another, but as Knocks pointed out, a cop would even help YOU if you needed it.

Didn't your mommy hug you enough when you were a kid?

That cop you don't care is dead could've been the one to peel you off the wall and get you to the E.R. when you open that mailbomb fishing for some extra cash.

Grow up. Doesn't it get old to argue a point that just makes you look like a fool?

That's a irrlevent point. If I got myself in a dumb situation where I almost was dead or in a position to die I would deem that my time to leave the physical world. People live to fucking long as it is. Humans are a Virus on this planet not a asset./

Hardrock69
08-15-2005, 02:27 PM
Caring about you is one thing....

Doing a job is another.

When it comes to JizzyStool, one thing is evident:

This cop only "cares" that Jizzystool get the blow"job" done right!

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=652548

Jesterstar
08-15-2005, 02:31 PM
Yawn..........................Noone can beat me.

Hardrock69
08-15-2005, 02:31 PM
That's a irrlevent point.

ALL of your points are "irrlevent".

If I got myself in a dumb situation where I almost was dead or in a position to die I would deem that my time to leave the physical world.

A cop would still try to save your worthless ass no matter what you thought.
:rolleyes:

People live to fucking long as it is. Humans are a Virus on this planet not a asset./

A) It is too bad someone did not shoot your ass a long time ago, therfore YOU have already lived too long.

B) YOU are a virus on this planet not "a asset./"

Dumbass.

JIZZYSTOOL CRAVES THE COP COCK!!!!

Hardrock69
08-15-2005, 02:32 PM
Yawn..........................Noone can beat me.

You beat yourself.

OFF!!

You are too brain dead to realize it.

Jesterstar
08-15-2005, 02:33 PM
You beat yourself.

OFF!!

You are too brain dead to realize it.

Actually my girlfriend does that for me with her mouth. Thanks for playing.

Hardrock69
08-15-2005, 02:42 PM
Your mommy does that for you with her mouth?

That figures.

The gay cops out there will be glad your mommy taught you how to suck them off.

It is no wonder you crave the cock. You are ashamed your mommy always wanted to suck your little baby pee-pee.

DlocRoth
08-15-2005, 03:21 PM
What a fucking tool.

It's people like you that get cops killed by civilians and civilians killed by cops with your bullshit illiterate rants...

Seriously Jizz...

What the fuck would you do with your life if you couldn't "OWN" people you will never even meet?

Why don't you use your "obvious" gift of gab to do better than ASSistant manager of a male room?

I mean, my life aint all that interesting, but at least I don't have to resort to lies and devil's advocate cries for help just to get people to talk to me.

I can see Jizzy at work, owning everybody.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jesterstar
08-15-2005, 03:24 PM
What a fucking tool.

It's people like you that get cops killed by civilians and civilians killed by cops with your bullshit illiterate rants...

Seriously Jizz...

What the fuck would you do with your life if you couldn't "OWN" people you will never even meet?

Why don't you use your "obvious" gift of gab to do better than ASSistant manager of a male room?

I mean, my life aint all that interesting, but at least I don't have to resort to lies and devil's advocate cries for help just to get people to talk to me.

I can see Jizzy at work, owning everybody.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You admit to your life being a borfest.

i just do this at work. I'll meet anyone I've owned. It ain't a thing for JESTERSTAR.

Most of you pussies wouldn't do it.

DlocRoth
08-15-2005, 03:31 PM
You admit to your life being a borfest.

i just do this at work. I'll meet anyone I've owned. It ain't a thing for JESTERSTAR.

Most of you pussies wouldn't do it.

I never said "borefest", you did.

I'm content, man.. I've got a good job and a family.

I don't have to run around "owning" people...

I'm a little more secure than that, okay sweetie?:rolleyes:

Hardrock69
08-15-2005, 03:37 PM
He has to have some outlet for his desperate Craving for the COP COCK!!!

DlocRoth
08-15-2005, 03:43 PM
He has to have some outlet for his desperate Craving for the COP COCK!!!

COP COCK!! ROFL

Hey JIZZY...

That should be the name of your "album".

You and George Michael could duet.

Jimmy Jingles
08-15-2005, 04:24 PM
I likes it!

Jizzy and the Cum Gurglers present...

Hungry for the Cop Cock!

Jesterstar
08-15-2005, 04:31 PM
I never said "borefest", you did.

I'm content, man.. I've got a good job and a family.

I don't have to run around "owning" people...

I'm a little more secure than that, okay sweetie?:rolleyes:

Your to fat to date me. OWNED!!!!!!!!!

Hardrock69
08-15-2005, 04:33 PM
I'm to fat to date you. I'M OWNED!!!!!!!!!

Yeah you got that right, dumbass.

JESTERSTAR CRAVES THE COP COCK!!!!

Jesterstar
08-15-2005, 04:45 PM
Dude you seen the picture I'm slender and if I see your girl I'll bend her.

vheddyrmv8
08-15-2005, 04:57 PM
Dude you seen the picture I'm slender and if I see your girl I'll bend her.

Bend her by sitting on her or bend her cause she gets more cock than you?

Hardrock69
08-15-2005, 05:04 PM
Yeah, my bad. You are slender.

What was I thinking? I just posted the picture a little while ago...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=652548

JESTERSTAR CRAVES THE COP COCK!!!

Hardrock69
08-15-2005, 08:47 PM
Ok here it is with the proper title.

superdave
08-15-2005, 08:50 PM
Great pic Hard Rock, Jizzy at his best...

Hardrock69
08-15-2005, 09:10 PM
Ya know, I just thought of something. It goes with the old saying "Turn a negative into a positive".

Well, this thread began as a negative. Ultra negative feelings towards a fucked up negative situation.

Ok so if you recall your algebra from school, a negative X a negative = a positive.

Ok so Jizzystool is a negative (always has been, always will be). His reply here created a lot of negativity towards him (as always).

So again, negative X negative = positive.

So it was all of the above equations that led me to the perfect illustration of JizzyStool's most fervent desire:

Negative Subject X negative rant = positive, negative JizzyStool X negative reaction to JizzyStool = positive, positive X positive = a POSITIVE. Namely...THIS:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=653238

superdave
08-15-2005, 09:18 PM
There was a thread from awhile back called Old Fags, a perfect picture of a future Jesterstar

Hardrock69
08-15-2005, 09:22 PM
LMAO!!!

DlocRoth
08-15-2005, 10:38 PM
Your to fat to date me. OWNED!!!!!!!!!

Once again, lies make your day...

You claim others twist your words....

Your fabrications, once again, you make me smile....

Thanks, Jizzy....

Your stupidity is key......

Keep it up. Honestly. I appreciate you.

When the old lady is bitchin, and the kids are cryin....

I can always count on you to say something completely retarded.

Encore!