PDA

View Full Version : Revenge against idiot or asshole teachers???

Hardrock69
08-12-2005, 11:39 AM
When I was in the 5th grade, we had a teacher who was in her 60s and was beginning to lose it mentally.

Fucking bitch.

She terrorized us all at one point or another.

And being 10-year-olds, we of course could not accuse her of anything (this was 35 years ago, back when teachers were authority figures).

Yes my parents raised me to respect authority. As an adult I have modified that attitude somewhat. I now respect authority where respect is due. And disrespect authority completely where it is not.

So anyway, I freaked her out one day. It was worth it to see the look on her face.

Though for all I know it may have somehow caused health issues later on in my life.....

So anyway, one day we were studying radioactivity. Sure we got the usual scare films, like "Duck & Cover" (Download HERE (http://www.archive.org/download/DuckandC1951/DuckandC1951_64kb.mp4) )

This woman was a rock collector and amateur geologist. She told us that day that she was going to bring a Geiger counter in to class the next day, and we should bring in any rocks we had in our collections, or that we found at home or on the playground, and we could check them for radioactivity.

As luck would have it, my Dad had gone on a business trip to Boston the year before, and had brought me back a rock collection he bought at the gift shop of some Natural History Museum in the Boston area.

All of the rocks in this collection were about the size of a quarter or smaller, and were glued to little sqaure pieces of cardboard. Printed on the cardboard was the name of the rock, and what states in the US they could be found in.

So anyway, one of the rocks was about a half an inch in diameter.
On the cardboard backing it said: Uranium Ore

I am reasonably sure if my Dad had known it was in there, he may not have bought it for me.

It is just a guess, but I would assume if it was radioactive enough, it would not have been for sale in the first place.

But I digress.

I tore the rock off of the carboard backing and brought it to school the next day.

For all I knew it might not have been unranium ore at all.

So this old bitch brought out the Geiger counter, and she checked all the rocks the other kids had brought to school.

Nothing but the occasional clicks of background radiation.

Then I handed her my rock.

It sounded like the snow you get on a TV channel with no station.

Pink Noise.

I thought her eyes were going to fall out of her skull.

Then she got pissed off and started interrogating me as to where I got this rock.

I told her it was part of my rock collection.

She was still pretty pissed off (YAAAAAY!!!), and I do not think I got the rock back.

That is probably the only story I have about incompetent teachers.

I wish I could have got her fired or something, as she was a cranky old battle-axe who should have retired back in the 1800s. But at least I got one small piece of satisfaction at pissing her off. Fucking bitch. (Note: I only use this term when describing humans of the female sex who deserve to be labelled as such. No inference is being made to the majority of women who are beautiful, sane, or otherwise normal and decent human beings).

As it was, she died in a car accident a few years later, and I remember being happy about it.

Oh well.

NEXT!

:cool:

Nitro Express
08-12-2005, 01:16 PM
My second grade teacher stepped on an apple and fell down the stairs. She was horribly injured. I remember we had a very cool young substitute teacher which was 180 degrees better than the bitch who ended up in the hospital. I will never forget the principal comming into class very seriouse and sad looking and when he told us that our teacher had just died, the whole class cheered with joy. No kidding, the whole class was going "Hell Yeah! Thank you God for taking her!" The principal was shocked as hell, then got pissed and gave us a huge lecture on how horrible we were. We didn't care, the wicked witch was dead.

Hardrock69
08-12-2005, 03:32 PM
Wow!!!

And I sometimes felt guilty for being happy my teacher was killed in a car accident!!!

LMFAO!!!

Seems I am not alone.

If the Principal, School administrators, even our PARENTS only knew what we had to deal with.

I have told my Ps in recent years about some of the crackpot crap this bitch did, and of course the first thing they said was "Why didn't you tell us?" and my reply was "You raised me right, that is to respect my elders and always do what the teacher said."

Oh well. I hope she is sucking Satan's cock right now with a radioactive chunk of rock crammed up her ass sideways.

My best friend was terrorized by old fucked up nuns at the Catholic school he went to back in the 60s. He has finally been able to deal with the memories within the past few years, but it fucked his head up for decades. Had to go see a child psycologist for years.

Nitro Express
08-13-2005, 04:19 AM
My first grade teacher was horrible. Looking back at it, she was verbally and sometimes physically abusive. Kids would break down crying and she would go off even more when the crying started, it ended with the kid standing in the corner all for nothing.

I didn't know what minus meant. Hey, this is first grade, I had no idea what minus was. The bitch then comes up to my desk, hit her pointer stick on my desk and says,"I means to subtract now do these problems!" I was singled out, had this crazy witch screaming at me and I just lost it. I started to cry, she yanked me up by my ear and made me stand in the corner.

I begged my parents to get me out of there and the bitch went to the same church we did. My mom thought she was a nice lady. Well at church she was, in the classroom, she was a power hungry, abusive witch.

At least the priest wasn't fucking me up the ass. Gee, how many kids had father McFee sexually abusing them, playing mind games with them and then the parents think he's the most wonderful person in the world?

Yup, I hope there is a Hell and a Satan and he's pumping molten hot radioactive rock into the asses and mouths of the asshole teachers who made our young lives hell. I hope Satan had a bunch of pipe hitting ******s working on them with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.

EdwardVanHalen1
08-25-2005, 03:01 PM
lol

Jérôme Frenchise
08-25-2005, 03:50 PM
Yeah, great posts!

I remember telling about my own experience in the catholic school led by nuns where I was a pupil from the age of 3 to that of 14, in this forum.
It'd be too long to tell once more, but them insane bitches got me not less than anticlerical at an early age...

During the last year I spent there as a pupil, I had another nun as a Math teacher. All the pupils would do as she told us, except me. She'd have to run after me across the school building to get the daily exercises I never did... She terrorized the class with, looking back, nothing, but it worked on the others. It pissed her so that I didn't walk along...
Every morning, we had to sing holy joe stuff before starting (the same before lunch), and I had my kicks changing the words into funny or salacious lyrics that fitted the melody. She realized I did, but as she couldn't stop the song and ask me to sing it again, she pretended not to notice.
That dispicable creature would only let math be spoken out in class. I'm still proud of being the only one to obviously stand up against that maniac who even managed to enroll two boys in the class to open and close the fucking gate for her every day during the whole schoolyear...:rolleyes:
Another one who deserves to suck dirty cocks in hell (admitting it exists in her fucked-up rotten mind) when she dies.:)

Satan
08-25-2005, 05:24 PM
The only teacher I ever had was God.

And my revenge on Him really didn't work out the way I planned.... http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/smiley_evilFrown.gif

The Scatologist
08-25-2005, 09:12 PM
Lmao Uranium Ore......

Hardrock69
08-26-2005, 12:48 AM
LMAO @ Jerome....

Man, those Catholic teachers were fucked in the head.....even as so many Catholic school children were fucked in the ass....

Ally_Kat
08-26-2005, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
Yeah, great posts!

I remember telling about my own experience in the catholic school led by nuns where I was a pupil from the age of 3 to that of 14, in this forum.
It'd be too long to tell once more, but them insane bitches got me not less than anticlerical at an early age...

During the last year I spent there as a pupil, I had another nun as a Math teacher. All the pupils would do as she told us, except me. She'd have to run after me across the school building to get the daily exercises I never did... She terrorized the class with, looking back, nothing, but it worked on the others. It pissed her so that I didn't walk along...
Every morning, we had to sing holy joe stuff before starting (the same before lunch), and I had my kicks changing the words into funny or salacious lyrics that fitted the melody. She realized I did, but as she couldn't stop the song and ask me to sing it again, she pretended not to notice.
That dispicable creature would only let math be spoken out in class. I'm still proud of being the only one to obviously stand up against that maniac who even managed to enroll two boys in the class to open and close the fucking gate for her every day during the whole schoolyear...:rolleyes:
Another one who deserves to suck dirty cocks in hell (admitting it exists in her fucked-up rotten mind) when she dies.:)

she probably thinks the same of you.

I must be the only loser who liked going to a strict Catholic school. Didn't have to deal with assholes in class and I could focus on class. But then again, I liked school.

Jérôme Frenchise
08-26-2005, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
LMAO @ Jerome....

Man, those Catholic teachers were fucked in the head.....even as so many Catholic school children were fucked in the ass....

LOL :D

It was a coeducational primary and secondary school, but there only were nuns (no brothers; well maybe it would have solved many problems after all...), so there was no risk of being fucked in the ass, as well as no risk for them because they were hideous physically too.

In addition, those nuns would not exactly conjure up sex thoughts (they all were over 55).

Jérôme Frenchise
08-26-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
she probably thinks the same of you.

I must be the only loser who liked going to a strict Catholic school. Didn't have to deal with assholes in class and I could focus on class. But then again, I liked school.

Well, thanks a lot for the ***holes...:cool:
You must have been in a great school yourself then, luckily enough there are some...

I don't deny that 12-year "purgatory" brought positives things and we had a good time, partly because of the nuns' forbidding everything. I was a rebel in there, but not considered as a moron.

I had my reasons for couteracting them. I was the only pupil in my class who could already read at the age of 5, six months before entering primary school. The schoolmaster didn't want to believe the English nun (the only one I've known who was fantastic, a really good and humorous person) that I could read then, but she had to when I entered her class 6 months later. So instead of attending reading lessons I was sent to music theory lessons.
Up until secondary school I was always ranked first in the class in the end of all terms, which really pissed the director who was a... nun! She was the master of the last form, that's where I heard her say to my mum (who is a school teacher there and the director now nuns have left at last) she knew I never opened a school book at home, which was true. I still bear a grudge against them all for letting me have a too easy time instead of challenging me by giving me further school work. During all these years, I never really disturbed the class, I only found a way out in derision, punning with the teacher's words. But I never was an asshole.;)

I carried on the same way in secondary school, getting the best results without working. Why should I? I didn't need to, and adults would claim that it was morally unacceptable and so on, but hell I was 11-13 years old and I didn't get it. Thinking back, it was up to them to give me the sense of effort. I still got the best results, but things got worse during my last two years in that catholic school.

I had another nun as a math teacher when I was 13, particularly fussy, unfair and mean... It seemed that she wanted to bring me to heel right from the beginning and hated me. Once she realized I had the answers to every question she asked, she always pretended not to see me and once everybody in the class had been wrong, she gave the right answer I had given (and she knew I had) just as if she hadn't heard. After several times I quit listening, working, learning, just doing the same. I had been good at math since then, but I dropped the lot forever that year.

One day, when I still did my geometry exercises, she was checking our exercise books. She took mine, her face already crimson red with anger before seeing my work, and she put it down on my table, claimed it was all wrong in between her teeth like mad, and told me:" Go back to your mother's and do it again!" My "mother's" meant her class in primary school... Humiliation, you see...
I was really, really pissed, wanted to take my back and ride away as far as I could, away from that dirty witch (I mean the mad nun :D). But I went "back to my mum's", explained what had happened to her, but did my geometry again.
When I got back in class, the freak saw I had done just the same as what she had judged was wrong. Just the same and it was all correct. She didn't apologize, but just said she had been wrong.:rolleyes:

Later on she kept me in on a Saturday morning (which never occurred as the day for that was Wednesdays) because I hadn't learnt the theorems. All right, for the theorems...
But the fact is I had beaten her at her fave game, chess. So, after an hour's work on Thales in her appartment (just she and I so close, yark!), she said: "How about a little chess game, Jerome?"
She was too proud to accept being defeated by one of her pupils (it had never happened before) so she needed to restore her image...

One last thing: she observed Lent every year, and she fasted from dawn to sunset. And that didn't exactly make her better: she got all the meaner, so far from the goodness that's supposed to be a Christian aim... In a word, she was awful.

Looking back, most of the nuns I've known showed a fake benevolence outside, were always the first to enter church, etc. They were supposed to teach us religion (and that was omnipresent in that school) which core principle is LOVE, but they obviously scorned that element: praying and preaching without showing love looks like playing music with no sound.:cool:

Hardrock69
08-26-2005, 11:47 AM
Dude, I applaud you for your subtle methods of pushing the nun's buttons.

Beating that one at chess was just icing on the cake, so to speak.

I had similar circumstances as far as understanding stuff and a lack of being challenged.

I was in accelerated programs for "gifted" kids for several years (a very primitive form of "magnet" classes in the late 60s), but it did not help. All my classmates were doctor's, lawyer's and oilmen's kids...and I was the class clown. As with you, probably why that crusty old bitch I had as a teacher used to become furious and start whacking her cane on the top of my desk while screaming at the top of her lungs....purple with rage...

By the time I took some college classes, one of the very first ones I ever took was Algebra 101 (I had taken algebra in the 9th grade and was bored).

So in my A 101 class, I made it through the entire text book in 2 weeks, and began the tedious job of showing up in class to watch the other students struggle, while I did nothing.

I was unaware at the time that I could have tested out of that class...instead I just stopped going. I had other priorities in life, and did not go back to school until the late 90s, when I decided to get into 3D Computer Aided Design (a breeze).

I suppose it is never too late....I could always go back to school and get some kind of degree in nerf herding or something (hey I always wanted a college diploma to use as some toilet paper) but I have more important things to do with my time and money.

:cool:

Jérôme Frenchise
08-26-2005, 11:59 AM
:)

Your tales sound so familiar here and there... I raise my glass o' Guinness to your health!
Cheers!
:gulp:

BTW, I don't understand what "nerf herding" is...:D