PDA

View Full Version : How ridiculous can Catholics become??

kentuckyklira
08-12-2005, 12:57 PM
So, weīve got the "World Youth Day" in my town this week! First of all it shows that Catholics canīt even use the calendar because a week is NOT a DAY!

This is generally supposed to be a meeting of the worldīs catholic youth. The visitors are being called "pilgrims". And the Pope has already stated that anyone who comes on this "pilgrimage" gets all his sins pardoned!

Now how mad is that?? Generally, "come to a party and your sins are forgiven"!

I wish real life worked like that. The next speeding ticket I get Iīll ask the authorities which party to visit instead of paying cash!

:rolleyes: :eek: :confused: :o

NightProwler
08-12-2005, 01:01 PM
Are you one of those bible thumping southern baptists?

kentuckyklira
08-12-2005, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by NightProwler
Are you one of those bible thumping southern baptists? No, Iīm a devil worshipping, drug indulging, heavy drinking promiscuous heavy metal fan!

Oh, and David Lee Roth rules!

NightProwler
08-12-2005, 01:11 PM
"devil worshipping"

LMAO

Why side with the loser?

kentuckyklira
08-12-2005, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by NightProwler
"devil worshipping"

LMAO

Why side with the loser? Donīt fall for the propaganda!

There are no strawberry daiquiris in heaven!

W*NK*R
08-12-2005, 02:12 PM
All religion sucks!

Hardrock69
08-12-2005, 02:34 PM
Who in their right mind wants to spend eternity playing a harp badly while singing fucked up and extremely boring songs about worshipping a genocidal maniac?

:rolleyes:

Ally_Kat
08-12-2005, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
So, weīve got the "World Youth Day" in my town this week! First of all it shows that Catholics canīt even use the calendar because a week is NOT a DAY!

This is generally supposed to be a meeting of the worldīs catholic youth. The visitors are being called "pilgrims". And the Pope has already stated that anyone who comes on this "pilgrimage" gets all his sins pardoned!

Now how mad is that?? Generally, "come to a party and your sins are forgiven"!

I wish real life worked like that. The next speeding ticket I get Iīll ask the authorities which party to visit instead of paying cash!

:rolleyes: :eek: :confused: :o

It's a week long festival around the day.

He's probably going to bless them to forgive the sins.

You wouldn't understand ortry to understand because you hate anything anybody has to do with a religion.

I'll pray for you.

Jesus Christ
08-13-2005, 03:35 AM
Donīt fall for the propaganda!

Why would ye thinketh that?

I can turn water into whatever drink ye wish.

Jesus Christ
08-13-2005, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Who in their right mind wants to spend eternity playing a harp badly while singing fucked up and extremely boring songs about worshipping a genocidal maniac?

:rolleyes:

I'm a genocidal maniac? :confused:

Nitro Express
08-13-2005, 04:03 AM
Who did Jesus ever kill? The dude let the Jews and the Romans beat the shit out of him then torture him. The dude forgave everyone. I always had a problem with that. Jesus was too hippie. Too Granola.

I always like the ass kicking religiouse figures. The the Norwegian pagan God of Thor, or the fuck until you drop pagan God of love and sex, Thul. Conquring enemies and fucking and sucking, that's religion baby!

Jesus Christ
08-13-2005, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Who did Jesus ever kill? The dude let the Jews and the Romans beat the shit out of him then torture him. The dude forgave everyone. I always had a problem with that. Jesus was too hippie. Too Granola.

Believe Me, My son. It wasn't always easy holding back. What I allowed the Romans & Jews to do to Me was for thy benefit, not Mine. And verily, granola wasn't invented yet back then. If it was, do ye think My cousin John the Baptist would have eaten locusts & honey? :eek:

Coyote
08-13-2005, 06:50 AM
Donīt fall for the propaganda!

Or pool tables! :D