PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Ford For Getting One Right!

jcook11
08-13-2005, 08:39 PM
Just read your thread that you closed about Peter Jennings, Like the guy or not there only a few people that deserve that kind of crap.
Kudos!

Nickdfresh
08-13-2005, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by jcook11
Just read your thread that you closed about Peter Jennings, Like the guy or not there only a few people that deserve that kind of crap.
Kudos!

Check my sig on Borderpatrolman AssProwler...He's just a shit stirring troll looking to start flamewars under the guise of giving his "political opinion." Of course his opinions seemed to change depending on the poster he was attacking. Fucking our tax dollars at work indeed!:rolleyes:

jcook11
08-13-2005, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Check my sig on Borderpatrolman AssProwler...He's just a shit stirring troll looking to start flamewars under the guise of giving his "political opinion." Of course his opinions seemed to change depending on the poster he was attacking. Fucking our tax dollars at work indeed!:rolleyes:

I think you misunderstood Mr. prowler.....I think he works making ice.
From what Iunderstand it is a complicted procedure.You take a substance called H2o and carefully put it in small plastic square like containers, Then ypu put it in a sophisicated"FREEZINNG DEVICE" and after a calculated time you have ice.