PDA

View Full Version : Imagine DLR on "beat it"

Jahuli
08-13-2005, 08:41 PM
Seeing as how EVH played guitar on Beat It by Michael Jackson I wonder what it would be like if Van Halen did a version with DLR singing?

Llama
08-13-2005, 08:48 PM
Well, like what seems to happen with all covers dave does, it would rock.

Jahuli
08-13-2005, 08:53 PM
Llama, i can't believe your still a foot soldier!

Llama
08-13-2005, 09:06 PM
I haven't talked to Arielle Bot in a while.

Jahuli
08-13-2005, 09:14 PM
get on it!

BrownSound1
08-14-2005, 02:08 AM
A few years ago the Atomic Punks recorded a version of Beat It that was funny as hell. It was EXACTLY how I would picture Dave singing it. Ralph really put it to that song, throwing all of the classic Rothisms in there...including, "I forgot the fucking words." I don't have a copy of this song anymore, but surely some of the old timers out there have it.

bueno bob
08-14-2005, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by BrownSound1
A few years ago the Atomic Punks recorded a version of Beat It that was funny as hell. It was EXACTLY how I would picture Dave singing it. Ralph really put it to that song, throwing all of the classic Rothisms in there...including, "I forgot the fucking words." I don't have a copy of this song anymore, but surely some of the old timers out there have it.

I've got it still.

DLR7884
08-15-2005, 12:33 PM
I've got a copy of that disc...

It's called "Eruption" and has pretty cool "Techno-ized" versions of CVH songs.

Ralph Saenz and Bart Walsh are both on it.

I suck at computers, but if someone tells me how to, I can upload the album or a few tracks here.

DLR7884
Help!

ThrillsNSpills
08-15-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
I've got a copy of that disc...

It's called "Eruption" and has pretty cool "Techno-ized" versions of CVH songs.

Ralph Saenz and Bart Walsh are both on it.

I suck at computers, but if someone tells me how to, I can upload the album or a few tracks here.

DLR7884
Help!

rapidshare (http://rapidshare.de/)

You can upload to this site and post a link. Unless they want to host it here. You hit browse and then upload it, they give you a link, then you post the link and people click free at the bottom. (or premium for more space I'm guessing)
I don't know how much space you get for a free one (I only used it once)

DLR_EngineRoom
08-15-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by BrownSound1

Yes, it's a great cover - and it's available on the 'Eruption' CD full of Classic VH covers by The Atomic Punks. It actually makes 'dance music' danceable...

Unchainme
08-15-2005, 05:40 PM
There was techno remix of unchained I heard a while back if i can recall, It was remixed with howard deans screams, I f anyone has this, I would really be a happy man.

mentalpancake
08-15-2005, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
There was techno remix of unchained I heard a while back if i can recall, It was remixed with howard deans screams, I f anyone has this, I would really be a happy man.
Haha I can just imagine it now...

Matt White
08-18-2005, 09:35 PM
"Imagine DLR on "beat it""

You're a Silly person!!!