PDA

View Full Version : What the fuck is the deal with REO SPEEDWAGON?

rustoffa
08-14-2005, 02:50 AM
IMO, some of the older stuff was ok, like 357 riverside avenue and shit. Then, all at once, they busted out some shit like Starship and Heart did.

Total fucking one-hundred-and-eighty-degree fluff.

I tell ya, it's a buncha cryptic shit...like, on the tuna fish album.....they had the "Roll With The Changes" song.

Then they fluffed it up.

Somebody make sense of this thread.

Redballjets88
08-14-2005, 02:55 AM
i cant stand them they are the definition of gay them and bread

blueturk
08-14-2005, 05:06 AM
REO just sucks, period. Especially poodle-rocker Kevin Cronin with his fucked up enunciation. He sounds like a drunk Irishman, and "Roll With The Changes" is a prime example. Some examples:

As soon as you are abullll
Woman I am wheellenn

Got me through my darkest owarrrrrrr
something something sweet sun showarrrrrrr

So if yourr tiyarrd of the same old storayyy
Oh the constant changezzz

yadda yadda yadda

Va Beach VH Fan
08-14-2005, 08:55 AM
They really haven't been the same since Gary Richrath left in '89....

Their live album, "You Get What You Play For", is a good one....

ThrillsNSpills
08-14-2005, 09:31 AM
There's no sense to be made of it rusty.
They rolled with the changes...
the purists didn't.

the ballsy albums get bounced back with we don't have a single.....we need an anthem,,,,something that sticks in your head and doesn't leave like herpes.

hmm ok how about this.
keep on rollin
keep on rollin
ooo ooo oooo

thome
08-14-2005, 09:45 AM
Back in the DAY whatever that means if you wanted a date Styx and
REO were shure bets wif da ladies .Concert or at parties & what-not.

I allways called it Chick Music not my Fav Ohh you know what im sayin.

I enjoyed it doesnt have my all time Vote.Great concerts

superdave
08-14-2005, 10:24 AM
Their only good song was 'Back On The Road Again'

Terry
08-14-2005, 10:35 AM
Whatever cred they had vanished by the time Hi-Infidelity came around. That "Keep On Lovin' You" swill was a prototype of hair-metal power ballads that would soon bombard top-40 radio.

Will listen to the same 3 or 4 REO songs that get replayed/overplayed on the radio (Roll With The Changes, Riding The Storm Out, Take It On The Run) when they're on, but beyond that can't be bothered.

Mr. Vengeance
08-14-2005, 11:23 AM
They sucked the fat one. My most hated band along with U2. Never did a decent song. Good news is, REO's been irrelevant since 1983.

blueturk
08-14-2005, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by superdave
Their only good song was 'Back On The Road Again'

The absence of Kevin Cronin can do wonders! Well, the poodle sang back-up on it but his high estrogen level couldn't ruin this song, which actually rocks somewhat. BTW, Michael Jackson stole this riff for "Beat It".

bueno bob
08-14-2005, 12:12 PM
Ok, fuck it...

I liked them up to 1980...after Hi Infidelity, I totally lost interest. Hi Infidelity was the watershed moment for me, really...I thought it was a damn good album at the time (and a solid effort by today's standards), but everything afterwards was crap and not worth the effort. Hi Infidelity kind of bridged the gap between the old REO, which could kick ass at times (e.g. Riding the Storm Out) and the new one, which would rear it's power-ballad head throughout the rest of the 80s and into today.

As a live act, they're actually really tight, and they know their way around a stage and put on a very good show, even if the "hits" aren't hardly worth the effort now. Unfortunately, those "hits" of the 80s are usually what they sound best at...renditions of the older material usually blow because they sound like very old men trying to recapture the energy of their youth and it doesn't work often. Sometimes they hit it, but...it's very iffy and the times they do are few and far between.

Basically, I'm a 50/50 split on them.

rustoffa
08-14-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
They really haven't been the same since Gary Richrath left in '89....

He's a pretty good guitar player. Maybe underrated....that's probably arguable.

FORD
08-14-2005, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
i cant stand them they are the definition of gay them and bread

Bread was kinda schizophrenic in their sound too. The David Gates singles were generally crap, but the b-sides (written by the other guys) were some decent country-rock.

Truckin down the highway.
Get outa my way......

DrMaddVibe
08-15-2005, 07:38 PM
"Golden Country"

rustoffa
08-15-2005, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
"Golden Country"

YES!

Quite the timely reference Good DR.!
:killer:

Susie Q
08-15-2005, 10:08 PM
I gotta say I really liked this band. REO put on a great show! I saw them a few times in concert. I gotta agree with Bueno Bob though....they went belly up after High Infidelity. There was another album after that one that I think I bought.

I also liked Journey, Kansas, Heart, I also have the Best of Bread album too. It's that mellow stuff that makes ya just kick back and enjoy... :)

EbDawson
08-16-2005, 07:04 AM
A poor man's Aerosmith. Had some very good tunes in the late 70's early 80's, then hit it big with Hi-Infidelity. They then started trying to impress the 14 year-old girls and went downhill with all the ballad crap. I saw them a couple of years ago, they still put on a pretty good show. Yeah, Back on the Road Again was/is a bad-ass song.

diamondsgirl
08-16-2005, 04:19 PM
Never liked them. I always found them to be just plain boring. Blah.

Matt White
08-16-2005, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Susie Q
I gotta say I really liked this band. REO put on a great show! I saw them a few times in concert. I gotta agree with Bueno Bob though....they went belly up after High Infidelity. There was another album after that one that I think I bought.

I also liked Journey, Kansas, Heart, I also have the Best of Bread album too. It's that mellow stuff that makes ya just kick back and enjoy... :)

Always a pleasure to see Susie on here!!!

Welcome back!!!:D

HIGH INFIDELITY?

7th grade dances......'ya gotta learn to slow dance to sumthin'!!!:mad:

BigBadBrian
08-16-2005, 06:12 PM
Interesting thread at an interesting time.

REO Speedwagon was my first rock concert back in High School...over 20 years ago. Before all that mushy High Infidelity crap and really before they started touring outside of the Midwest on a constant basis.

Anyway, I saw them last Friday night at my local Navy base at a free show. My wife wanted to go, so I went. I was pleasantly surprised. They bring in groups and have a buttload of sponsors foot the bill and even the public is invited in to several shows throughout the summer. They make up the revenue via beer sales.

Anyway they played all their old radio hits all the chick hits plus some really old stuff Like You Do, Keep Pushin', Time for Me to Fly, Roll With The Changes, Back on The Road Again, 157 Riverside Avenue, and Ridin' The Storm Out.

There were several thousand people there that night. Probably more than what showed up for Van Hagar's last performance. :D

The show was better also.

Va Beach VH Fan
08-16-2005, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Anyway, I saw them last Friday night at my local Navy base at a free show. My wife wanted to go, so I went. I was pleasantly surprised. They bring in groups and have a buttload of sponsors foot the bill and even the public is invited in to several shows throughout the summer. They make up the revenue via beer sales.

Anyway they played all their old radio hits all the chick hits plus some really old stuff Like You Do, Keep Pushin', Time for Me to Fly, Roll With The Changes, Back on The Road Again, 157 Riverside Avenue, and Ridin' The Storm Out.

There were several thousand people there that night. Probably more than what showed up for Van Hagar's last performance. :D

The show was better also.

That was over at Little Creek, right ??

I was thinking about going, oh well....

Will probably go see the Crue on the 6th....

Susie Q
08-17-2005, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
Always a pleasure to see Susie on here!!!

Welcome back!!!:D

HIGH INFIDELITY?

7th grade dances......'ya gotta learn to slow dance to sumthin'!!!:mad:

Hi Matt!! Yah, got some time to post some stuff now and again. :)

I was a bit older when that came out. Not by much... ;) I was like 16 years old or so.

The album I was talking about after Hi Infidelity was "Good Trouble." That wasn't a bad album. The last one I bought was "The Hits".

Here is a bit of trivia I found while trying to figure out what the name of the one album was...

http://www.speedwagon.com/pictures/48_thumb.jpg

The actual house at 157 Riverside in Westport Connecticut, where the band stayed while making the first record. Neal took the picture in 1970.

BigBadBrian
08-17-2005, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
That was over at Little Creek, right ??

I was thinking about going, oh well....

Will probably go see the Crue on the 6th....

Yeah, Little Creek.

I'm thinking about Crue as well. You can still get kickass seats from what I'm told.

:gulp:

Unchainme
07-11-2010, 11:15 PM
bump and gonna necro posting

fucking kill me for this, but I actually like some of their stuff, did you know Joe Walsh was a mentor to Richrath?, and actually played slide guitar on the studio version "Ridin' the storm out"

I think there are certain bands that are decent for being what they are, cheesey 70's/early 80's Pop-Rock, I can respect those groups over Van Hagar which was an abortion and a shadowy sellout of their former self.

BTW, "Roll with the changes" is fucking amazing, even somewhat cheesey lyrics can't kill how good it is.

ODShowtime
07-12-2010, 06:55 AM
REO speedwagon sucks

Hardrock69
07-12-2010, 09:08 AM
Saw them in July of 1977 in Columbia, SC opening for The Doobie Brothers. Second show I had seen from the Doobie's tour that summer (first one was May 2, 1977 in Wichita, KS with Foreigner opening on their first tour).

That was when REO was still a real rock band, and not a pussified pop band. Keven and Gary were playing '59-'60 Les Paul Standards through Marshall half-stacks. The stage was only about 3 feet off the floor. I went right up front at one point and took a bunch of pocket instamatic snapshots. I still have them. I was within only 6 feet of Gary in some of the photos. Got some red-eye shots of Kevin that probably blinded him, lol.

I hate what they became.

chefcraig
07-12-2010, 10:01 AM
I hate what they became.

Amen. Remember their Live Aid appearance? The original plan was to come out and jam on "Golden Country" for their allotted 15 minutes. Not only would this have been astoundingly cool and presented the band in an entirely different light to millions, the song itself would have fit the moment perfectly. Instead, at the last minute they opted to play a forgettable "hits" package that pretty much left them in the same general area of light entertainment occupied by the Hooters.

BITEYOASS
07-12-2010, 12:03 PM
Every time I hear REO Speedwagon, I'm reminded of how magically delicious that "Lucky Charms" cereal is. :biggrin:

chefcraig
07-12-2010, 01:01 PM
Every time I hear REO Speedwagon, I'm reminded of how magically delicious that "Lucky Charms" cereal is. :biggrin:

Yeah, the opening verse of "Roll With The Changes" does that to me every time. :lol:

lesfunk
07-12-2010, 03:17 PM
REO Speedwagon makes ASIA sound like Led Zeppelin...

GreenBayLA
07-13-2010, 04:26 AM
OMG Does it get any better than THIS?!?!?!??!?! REO & STYX TOGETHER......Just look at the orgasma-babe below....(sarcasm alert)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q_jUkhEd8co&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q_jUkhEd8co&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I had the Live album (Golden Country and Ridin the Storm Out) and 9 Nives back in the day.

Hardrock69
07-13-2010, 02:57 PM
Stynx is another act who were a real rock band in the early 70s, who eventually sold out and became a lame pop band (like VH).

hambon4lif
07-15-2010, 12:54 AM
Stynx is another act who were a real rock band in the early 70s, who eventually sold out and became a lame pop band (like VH).I agree. To this day, I refuse to believe that the same band that did "Miss America" (and the kickass song below) is the same band that did that retarded Mr. fucking Roboto!

No Way!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CSXTu-WllZ8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CSXTu-WllZ8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Hardrock69
07-15-2010, 08:55 AM
I agree completely. I was already hating them for their lame sugar-coated bullshit they began releasing in the late 70s, then Mr. Roboto came out.

Fucking stupid shit.

Terry
07-15-2010, 09:48 PM
In an odd bit of synchronicity with the last couple of posts, was watching VH1 Classic the other day and the Mr. Roboto vid came on. While watching it, I was hard pressed to think of another band killed off as quickly by a bad musical choice/change of direction (with the possible exception of Van Halen and Why Can't This Be Love) as Styx and Mr. Roboto. I mean, Styx were already skirting the edges of gayness by turning over the mic to DeYoung for the last few ballad singles on the previous two album releases, but...well...holy fuck, Mr. Roboto was terrible.

Hardrock69
07-15-2010, 10:41 PM
Think of....uh...what was that guys name? Did the song "Everybody Wants You?" Billy Squier? Did that fucking video where he was prancing around like a fucking homo.....I have seen mention of that incident in some rock documentaries.....the public's image of him as a 'masculine rocker' took a steep nosedive from which his career never recovered.

Hardrock69
07-16-2010, 12:14 AM
I'll be goddamned.....just doing some research to see if I could find the exact date I saw REO opening for the Doobie Bros.
At the Doobie Bros. official website, I checked out the discography. The first TWELVE Doobie Brothers albums starting in 1972 were produced by Ted Templeman and 10 of those were also engineered by Don Landee!
What a trip!

Here....grabbed the photo album just now and scanned these three off.

This was at the Carolina Coliseum in Columbia, SC in July 1977. Taken with a Kodak 110 Pocket Instamatic. Had that little thing for 20 years and used/abused the shit out of it.
http://i28.tinypic.com/352qbfs.jpg

http://i27.tinypic.com/33ndogp.jpg

http://i32.tinypic.com/6ql02h.jpg

Terry
07-16-2010, 11:12 PM
Think of....uh...what was that guys name? Did the song "Everybody Wants You?" Billy Squier? Did that fucking video where he was prancing around like a fucking homo.....I have seen mention of that incident in some rock documentaries.....the public's image of him as a 'masculine rocker' took a steep nosedive from which his career never recovered.

Yeah, that was another glorious career-killer. Billy jumping around like Ed Grimley after having raided the leftover wardrobe from the Flashdance movie.

hambon4lif
07-17-2010, 01:34 AM
Yeah, that was another glorious career-killer. Billy jumping around like Ed Grimley after having raided the leftover wardrobe from the Flashdance movie.Right around the same time, he invited Def Leppard to open for him when "Pyromania" hit the shelves and became the fucking monster that it did. The last time I witnessed grand upstaging like that was when Black Sabbath thought it was safe to let hotshot rookie upstarts Van Halen open up for them.

Billy has made some tremendously bad decisions with his career.....it's almost as if he wanted to work his ass off in order to stand in the fucking breadline.

Prancing around like a queer in a video called "Rock Me Tonite" only "greased the rails".......so to speak.

Ralphy Lee Fox
08-08-2010, 12:08 AM
If you're over 50 - you most probably like Reo Speedwagon.

hambon4lif
08-08-2010, 01:12 AM
If you're over 50 - you most probably like Reo Speedwagon.Or...if you are under 50, appreciate good music, and far less reliant on the Flex-Net and the faggot pout...you most probably like REO Speedwagon.

Ralphy Lee Fox
08-08-2010, 01:16 AM
Hey, I didn't mean to say they're bad or anything so save your pathetic efforts to insult me.

I think they're quite ok but it's typical music for old farts. But then again, yeah you're quite close to 50, aren't you? ;)

hambon4lif
08-08-2010, 01:38 AM
Hey, I didn't mean to say they're bad or anything so save your pathetic efforts to insult me.

I think they're quite ok but it's typical music for old farts. But then again, yeah you're quite close to 50, aren't you? ;)I don't think it was cuntsidered an "effort"...I think I did just fine!

You can tuna fish, but you can't tuna poseur!

How did you end up on a David Lee Roth site? Especially when the Motley Crue site appears to be fully functional?

You could talk all the shit you want to about age....but if the both of us were in a frontman competition, you'd end up crawling up into a ball in the corner out of exasperated embarassment, and back to selling Boy Scout cookies where you belong!

Fuck you and your weak-ass bullshit!

Ralphy Lee Fox
08-08-2010, 01:46 AM
I don't think it was cuntsidered an "effort"...I think I did just fine!

Yeah, only you.

You could talk all the shit you want to about age....but if the both of us were in a frontman competition, you'd end up crawling up into a ball in the corner out of exasperated embarassment, and back to selling Boy Scout cookies where you belong!

Fuck you and your weak-ass bullshit!

Oh you fighter. True warrior.
Seems like you slowly are getting offended and that amuses me, faggot.

Diamondjimi
08-08-2010, 02:43 AM
If you're over 50 - you most probably like Reo Speedwagon.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbXY8iCDd-oP3adOvivWGs8oiUtUpKg7EwbTDiEpHwLuUMPts&t=1&usg=__L50Z8ljpU9r7l6Em2gC2w4qbVm0=

hambon4lif
08-08-2010, 03:42 AM
Oh you fighter. True warrior.
Seems like you slowly are getting offended and that amuses me, faggot.Oh, really?

I'm not offended by you, I actually have a respect for rock history and everything that came before me. Your rock history only goes as far back as the first Motley Crue record.

This is a classic case of a toy poodle picking a fight with a wolf........and this will NOT end well for you....not at all.

Little Texan
08-08-2010, 03:43 AM
Geez...not that polack homo again! You get rid of one troll (Gar), and trolls instantly start coming out of the woodwork to take his place.

FORD
08-08-2010, 04:27 AM
Geez...not that polack homo again! You get rid of one troll (Gar), and trolls instantly start coming out of the woodwork to take his place.

Come to think of it, the first time Ralphski showed up, I'm pretty sure it was during a previous GAyR ban/absence.

I guess that means they have public libraries in Poland. Or more likely proxy servers.

Ralphy Lee Fox
08-08-2010, 07:55 AM
Oh, really?

I'm not offended by you, I actually have a respect for rock history and everything that came before me. Your rock history only goes as far back as the first Motley Crue record.

This is a classic case of a toy poodle picking a fight with a wolf........and this will NOT end well for you....not at all.

Oh yeah you wolf. Don't forget to take the pills, and the granny nap.

Anyway, how could you even know 'bout my respect for rock history?

Did you bang your sister already today, you back-woods hillbilly?

Diamondjimi
08-08-2010, 01:56 PM
http://cdn.iconfinder.net/data/icons/ose/Arrow%20Up.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/fail-owned-ham-fail.jpg

Little Texan
08-08-2010, 02:01 PM
Did you bang your sister already today, you back-woods hillbilly?

Hey, at least I fuck people of the female persuasion, polesmoker!

Terry
08-08-2010, 07:18 PM

It's the weed analogy, dude: get rid of one and several spring up in its place.

Diamondjimi
08-08-2010, 07:57 PM
This Ralphski beeatch ain't posting from Poland.
99% of Polocks I know (and I know a few) don't use that type of vernacular.

I smell alias Troll here... :shiznit:

Ralphy Lee Fox
08-08-2010, 08:49 PM
This Ralphski beeatch ain't posting from Poland.
99% of Polocks I know (and I know a few) don't use that type of vernacular.

What do you call a vernacular, Einstein?

And is this really so much beyond your belief that someone actually does know some foreign language?

Hardrock69
08-09-2010, 10:12 AM
Fuck off asswipe!

Green Manalishi
08-09-2010, 01:07 PM
REO Speedwagon - My oh my , how I cringe when I hear that name these days .

However , back in the day - I liked 'em a lot ! Here in the midwest they were the local big shit in the '70's . I saw them at the old Checkerdome in 1979 and

they kicked ass ! The local long time classic rock radio station ( K-SHE 95 ) played them relentlessly from day one of their existence . They played here

constantly in literally every concert setting and facility . Hell , they even headlined a couple of SuperJams at Busch Stadium ! Their classic double live

album " Live ! You Get What You Play For " was a must have .

Fast forward to the early '80's . Something went sideways with this band in about '81 or '82 . From then on , they released nothing but cookie cutter radio

friendly bland homogenized pop rock .

My Gawd - it was awful ! Howevever , that got them out of the midwest as the local house band and onto the international stage . In a way I thought " good

for them " , I just wish they hadn't sold out to corporate radio so badly .

Since then , they have become a shadow of their former selves and Kevin Cronin looks more like a bag lady everytime I see him . They need to park their

tour bus .

Diamondjimi
08-09-2010, 01:16 PM
What do you call a vernacular, Einstein?

You don'y even know the meaning of the fucking word.Do you, Taintslurper?
Click here and learn...Dumbshit! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vernacular)

And is this really so much beyond your belief that someone actually does know some foreign language?

Not someone claiming to be posting from Poland... :Loser: :shiznit:

chefcraig
08-09-2010, 01:21 PM
Fast forward to the early '80's . Something went sideways with this band in about '81 or '82 . From then on , they released nothing but cookie cutter radio friendly bland homogenized pop rock .

My Gawd - it was awful !

Yeah, and a few years later Van Halen drank from the same cooler of poisoned Flavor Aide. How REO got from "Golden Country" to "Tough Guys" (They think they're full of fire, she thinks they're full of shee-e-it...) is one of rock music's great unsolved mysteries.

:puking-smiley:

ThrillsNSpills
08-09-2010, 01:21 PM
take it easy on Ralph.
his boyfriend has his arm around him in his avatar.

he has much to be angry about

ThrillsNSpills
08-09-2010, 01:22 PM
taintslurper showing good verbal form aside,

any REO fans have enough issues. lol

ya take it on the run cos you take it up the bunnnnnnnnnnnns (solo)

Ralphy Lee Fox
08-09-2010, 02:49 PM
You don'y even know the meaning of the fucking word.Do you, Taintslurper?
Click here and learn...Dumbshit! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vernacular)

I know what the word means, you fucktard.
I was asking what do you call a vernacular? I speak typical English.

What's the difference between a Canadian and yoghurt? At least the yoghurt has its own culture.

Diamondjimi
08-09-2010, 07:25 PM
There's no "h" in yogurt. Christ is this a Lounge alias? He milked that joke a few times...

Anyway...

How do you break a Polock's finger?

Kick him in the ass!

Diamondjimi
08-09-2010, 07:28 PM
Hey "Ralphski"!

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/customprofilepics/profilepic25190_1.gif

1986 called.....it wants its hair-do back!

PETE'S BROTHER
08-09-2010, 07:36 PM
Hey "Ralphski"!

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/customprofilepics/profilepic25190_1.gif

1986 called.....it wants its hair-do back!

is that you back in the day?:hee:

Diamondjimi
08-09-2010, 07:47 PM
No. I never dyed my hair and swept it to the side.

Diamondjimi
08-09-2010, 07:50 PM
Soon Ralphski's hair will fall out from all the bleach.

Shouldn't be a problem for 'ol Ralphski, I'm sure his pals will kick in a few Rubels for hair plugs! :biggrin:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/RalphyskiLeePoofter.jpg

PETE'S BROTHER
08-09-2010, 07:57 PM
No. I never dyed my hair and swept it to the side.

me neither.

Ralphy Lee Fox
08-10-2010, 12:24 AM
There's no "h" in yogurt.

Yes, there is, you uneducated piece of shit.

How does it feel that Polack teaches you English, huh?

But then again, you're a dumbfuck + you're a Canadian... so I don't think you can even go downhill from there.

Little Texan
08-10-2010, 01:39 AM
http://www.remediesforthrush.com/img/yogurt.jpg

Ralphy Lee Fox
08-10-2010, 02:34 AM
http://www.alaskamilk.com.ph/images/rtd-yoghurt.jpg

chefcraig
08-10-2010, 08:42 AM
In truth, both spellings are correct. The word "yogurt" is Turkish in origin, so an h was added to the spelling to convey the phonetic gh sound when translated. As a matter of practicality, English manufacturers dropped the h from the product, as the word (as spelled yoghurt) conveyed a negative meaning.

FORD
08-10-2010, 09:38 AM
Christ, if were gonna start running yogurt ads in here, lets go for the quality stuff at least.......

http://www.buttermilkpress.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Stonyfield_Farm_Yogurt.jpg

PETE'S BROTHER
08-10-2010, 11:13 AM
reo speedwaghon eats yowgirt.:biggrin:

hambon4lif
08-10-2010, 11:22 AM
Ralphy Luv Cox and his husband BungSplasher fake their orgasms with each other...

...they just moan and throw warm yoghurt on each others backs.

chefcraig
08-10-2010, 11:50 AM
reo speedwaghon eats yowgirt.:biggrin:

Ralphy Luv Cox and his husband BungSplasher fake their orgasms with each other...

...they just moan and throw warm yoghurt on each others backs.

More than likely it's Gogurt, which conveniently enough is distributed in tubes like other sexual aids...

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/8233/gogurt.jpg (http://img189.imageshack.us/i/gogurt.jpg/)

Diamondjimi
08-13-2010, 10:36 PM
Yes, there is, you uneducated piece of shit.

How does it feel that Polack teaches you English, huh?

But then again, you're a dumbfuck + you're a Canadian... so I don't think you can even go downhill from there.

Whatever, alias meatblower... :handjob: