PDA

View Full Version : The Alias Report

LoungeMachine
08-14-2005, 12:33 PM
There seems to be a rash of new Alias / Trolls onboard, the latest being an obvious JizzySTOOL front [KiaSorento]

It would be nice to have one place , ala a "Troll Pen" to track these mouthbreathers.

:cool:

bueno bob
08-14-2005, 12:36 PM
The only one I've seen that's worth the effort is Three Lock Rock.

The rest of them are rather boring and unoriginal.

Rikk
08-14-2005, 12:42 PM
KIA SORENTO is GUWAPO ROCKER. Check out his avatar and then check this out.

http://www.guitars101.com/vb/showpost.php?p=368647&postcount=136

canadiandlrgirl
08-14-2005, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
The only one I've seen that's worth the effort is Three Lock Rock.

The rest of them are rather boring and unoriginal.
lmao

Golden AWe
08-14-2005, 03:47 PM
any FAB's on board besides FPC?

ALinChainz
08-14-2005, 03:48 PM
Both Fab and Joe Thunder have too many to list.

Pathetic.

canadiandlrgirl
08-14-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz

Pathetic.
who is Joe Thunder?

ThrillsNSpills
08-14-2005, 05:00 PM
Sarge's Little Helper:

Joe Thunder is a racist troll who claims to have written Women and children First and has boasted sexual conquests with imaginary waitresses. He brags of drug addictions and his hatred of different colored persons. Bette Midler was in the movie Beaches and Joe is just a plain beatch.

superdave
08-14-2005, 05:03 PM
Who is Bette Midler?

Sarge's Little Helper
Who is Bette Midler?

Bette Midler is an actress/singer that bears an uncanny resemblance to Sammy Hagar. .. based on both being fat, old, red hair and both have FLOPPY, SLOPPY BREASTS. Bette was in a popular movie called Beaches and Sammy Hagar is just a plain Beatch.Thanks for your time..

superdave
Who is Sammy Hagar?

Sarge's Little Helper
Who is Sammy Hagar?

David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..

canadiandlrgirl
08-14-2005, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
Sarge's Little Helper:

Joe Thunder is a racist troll who claims to have written Women and children First and has boasted sexual conquests with imaginary waitresses. He brags of drug addictions and his hatred of different colored persons. Bette Midler was in the movie Beaches and Joe is just a plain beatch.
thank you...
i've heard that name alot around here...
sounds like a crazy mother fucker:eek:

canadiandlrgirl
08-14-2005, 05:10 PM
who is sammy hagar?

Sarge's Little Helper
08-14-2005, 05:10 PM
who is sammy hagar?

David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..

Cockney Cant
08-14-2005, 06:56 PM
FACK ORF .

guwapo_rocker
08-15-2005, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
KIA SORENTO is GUWAPO ROCKER. Check out his avatar and then check this out.

Nope....

Jesterstar
08-15-2005, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
There seems to be a rash of new Alias / Trolls onboard, the latest being an obvious JizzySTOOL front [KiaSorento]

It would be nice to have one place , ala a "Troll Pen" to track these mouthbreathers.

God your such a fucking washed up loser.

I have one name on this board.............It's GOD OR JESTERSTAR. Whichever you prefer. But get it right the first time bitch.

I don't post under anyother name.

Rikk
08-15-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Nope....

Sure. Just happens to live right where you do and has the same "funny avatar" you were advertising in the other forum. You never lied well.

You and your friends sure have been having fun bitching about the Army. Funny, couldn't you just leave and stay happy with that? Do you really think the other mods at Guitars101 are going to agree with your sentiments?

Good riddens, I say.

academic punk
08-15-2005, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
God your such a fucking washed up loser.

I have one name on this board.............It's GOD OR JESTERSTAR. Whichever you prefer. But get it right the first time bitch.

I don't post under anyother name.

That's right! Jizzy is PROUD to be hungry for the cock!!!

Soul Reaper
08-16-2005, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Cockney Cant
FACK ORF .

FECK OFF!!!

guwapo_rocker
08-16-2005, 06:29 PM
Sure. Just happens to live right where you do and has the same "funny avatar" you were advertising in the other forum. You never lied well.

You and your friends sure have been having fun bitching about the Army. Funny, couldn't you just leave and stay happy with that? Do you really think the other mods at Guitars101 are going to agree with your sentiments?

Good riddens, I say.

I have 1 alias, and that is Splooge. Give it a rest stalker boy.

We're not bitching, and I never left.

Now shut your fucking yap and mind your own business.

Seriously, have fun dude, but let others enjoy themselve too.

Rikk
08-16-2005, 06:36 PM

Nobody's buying it anymore, dude. No one.

Get back to your little house of insanity and continue bitching about the Army. Meanwhile, please explain why the same day you post a funny pic of a dog puppet, an alias appears moments later with an IP matching your area, attacking the site.

It's over, GUWAPO.

And one more thing...the only stalker is the idiot that badmouths the site he was supposedly loyal to and then attacks it with an alias and supports his "friends" doing the same.

academic punk
08-16-2005, 06:37 PM

See, now, really, do you think this is going to help matters at all?

Okay, you hate each other, you each think the other is a jerk, etc etc.

Why do you keep coming back for more???

I finally at this late stage of my life am beginning to understand the saying "Tall fences make for good neighbors".

Reverberator
08-16-2005, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
FECK OFF!!!

I wouldn't talk to him like that ... he'll rip you apart .

In a nice way .

guwapo_rocker
08-16-2005, 06:46 PM

Get back to your little house of insanity and continue bitching about the Army. Meanwhile, please explain why the same day you post a funny pic of a dog puppet, an alias appears moments later with an IP matching your area, attacking the site.

It's over, GUWAPO.

And one more thing...the only stalker is the idiot that badmouths the site he was supposedly loyal to and then attacks it with an alias and supports his "friends" doing the same.

I still don't know what fucking alias you are talking about, but I sure

as hell wouldn't put it past you to create one and attack the site

and make it look like me, huh Rikky.

Speaking of aliases attacking this site, you are the king of that

aren't you? You have confessed to that haven't you??

I am one of if not the biggest Roth fan here, and I ain't leaving.

This is my home and I wouldn't fuck with my own house.

For the last time dude, quit with the internet bully shit, it's

fucking lame.

Reverberator
08-16-2005, 06:48 PM

It's over, GUWAPO.

This is serious shite ladies and Gentlemen .

Tis time for a serious remedy .

Fire 'em up .

MAX
08-16-2005, 08:17 PM
Guwapo's a loathsome cunt, plain and simple. Plus he's aligned not only with this site's biggest enemies but he cuntsiders them friends as well. That ain't Army loyalty. Top that with the fact that his posts are so fucking boring and dumb. He has a queeya rodent alias. So, in a cuntshell...Fakk him.

Late.

Rikk
08-16-2005, 10:48 PM
Oh really, GUWAPO? Check this out.

Now check out this alias...
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=15745

Familiar avatar, hmm? And what about the fact that the alias is right where you're from? And this alias attacked the whole site the other night?

Quit changing the truth on me attacking the site with aliases. You mean THREE LOCK ROCK? LMFAO. Everyone knows who that is and the "damage" it caused, idiot. Meanwhile, your KIA went in starting shit about the holocaust. Really pissed FORD off too with some Jihad shit. But of course, the fact that you're laughing about a pic that soon turns out to be KIA's avatar, and the fact that KIA lives right where you do, that's all coincidence, right?

Is this all coincidence too, GUWAPO?

CARMINE: The Army eric...long story and quite frankly not worth my time to tell nor yours to waste listening too. You all have welcomed us here and we're happy for that...

GUWAPO: Somebody was jelaous of our thread and told his buddy to dump it.... That's what happened.

GUWAPO: So, who is Cherry Lawn?

CARMINE: You know.... (wink)

GODZILLA: Inquiring minds want to know!!!! Come on now, let the KAT outta the bag!

ROGUE: I may just have to find that thread and unload my final say on the dimwits... Some of you may know, but behind the scenes much of what is going on is, if not illegal, as patently unethical as it gets.

GUWAPO: Whoa, do tell bro...... And you should tell the fuckers off.

ROGUE: Nah, not going to litter this place with it... but, I have told them off in no uncertain terms.

WRIGLEYVILLE: Mornin' everyone! Hey Carmine and Canadiandlrgirl! The forums at rotharmy are getting more and more ridiculous everyday and it's nice to come to another place for chatting with friends and sharing our love for music.

CANADIANDLRGIRL: hey girl welcome aboard...what's up?

MEWISEMAGIC: Welcome...

MOOSE: Wow, more and more people from the Army jumping ship! Welcome WB!

CARMINE: Hey there Wiggley babe!!

MEWISEMAGIC: Hey Carmine....Cherry Lawn is in the house! (CHERRY LAWN IS FAB)

FAB: Ok, first things first... Coffee Black and STICKY BUNS... LOL. As for the original thread, it is now the property of the Dick Pen... I mean the Sheep Pen. WHY? Who knows? I guess we are all to normal to understand this kind of thinking. Good to see RH made it here ok.

FAB: Pm's, phone calls, emails indeed. IMO these are some of the best people you will find on the net. No bullshit, no flames fests, just people looking to kill a little time and have a little fun. Again, Thanks.

CARMINE: Right on, cherry!!!

FAB: Guwapo, where have you been?

GUWAPO: I'm right here babe!!

CARMINE: Where'd CG go?

MOOSE: Sorry bro, but CG is busy at the other place. (rolleyes)

CANADIANDLRGIRL: Good morning.

CARMINE: There she is....we was gettiin worried....

SPLOOGE: fak!!!

CARMINE: SPLOOGE IN DA HOUSE!!!!!!!

FAB: Can I get a hot tea with lemon and honey? Hello gang!

CARMINE: I saw your email and thank you so much...check your Pmers about the stuff over there, you know...hehe (wink)

MOOSE: 700 posts, cool................. This is doin better than the other one that was taken over by the sheepsters....... Do any of you know why they closed CR original thread?? I'll tell ya.............. They were worried that we were gonna surpass the 10000+ posts mark faster than the gay one they have goin(you know which one I'm talkin about) Ok enuff So can I swear?????

FAB: I don't know if it was because the thread was getting more hits or because CARMINE was getting more hits. ALL THE LADIES LOVE CARMINE! and what do thet have? Sheep, Goats and Darth Vader. Gimme a break, someone was jealous. I think we all know who... I just wonder how long it wll be before they launch attack here?

MEWISEMAGIC: Sheep Herders...What a joke,I believe any attack here wouldnt last too long,Besides that,Who is gonna tell them that we are here?

CANADIANDLRGIRL: you are right all the ladies do love Carmine...what's not to love!

FAB: That's true... I know I'll never tell! (wink)

MOOSE: Fuckin right let them bring it on........... I'm gonna bust some fuckin heads

GAIL (NORTHERN GIRL): Hey everybody! I heard THIS is the new hot spot! Can't hang at the moment, but I'll stop in later. NG

Sarge's Little Helper
08-16-2005, 10:48 PM

Familiar avatar, hmm? And what about the fact that the alias is right where you're from? And this alias attacked the whole site the other night?

Quit changing the truth on me attacking the site with aliases. You mean THREE LOCK ROCK? LMFAO. Everyone knows who that is and the "damage" it caused, idiot. Meanwhile, your KIA went in starting shit about the holocaust. Really pissed FORD off too with some Jihad shit. But of course, the fact that you're laughing about a pic that soon turns out to be KIA's avatar, and the fact that KIA lives right where you do, that's all coincidence, right?

CARMINE: The Army eric...long story and quite frankly not worth my time to tell nor yours to waste listening too. You all have welcomed us here and we're happy for that...

GUWAPO: Somebody was jelaous of our thread and told his buddy to dump it.... That's what happened.

GODZILLA: Inquiring minds want to know!!!! Come on now, let the KAT outta the bag!

ROGUE: I may just have to find that thread and unload my final say on the dimwits... Some of you may know, but behind the scenes much of what is going on is, if not illegal, as patently unethical as it gets.

ROGUE: Nah, not going to litter this place with it... but, I have told them off in no uncertain terms.

WRIGLEYVILLE: Mornin' everyone! Hey Carmine and Canadiandlrgirl! The forums at rotharmy are getting more and more ridiculous everyday and it's nice to come to another place for chatting with friends and sharing our love for music.

FAB: Ok, first things first... Coffee Black and STICKY BUNS... LOL. As for the original thread, it is now the property of the Dick Pen... I mean the Sheep Pen. WHY? Who knows? I guess we are all to normal to understand this kind of thinking. Good to see RH made it here ok.

FAB: Pm's, phone calls, emails indeed. IMO these are some of the best people you will find on the net. No bullshit, no flames fests, just people looking to kill a little time and have a little fun. Again, Thanks.

CARMINE: I saw your email and thank you so much...check your Pmers about the stuff over there, you know...hehe (wink)

MOOSE: 700 posts, cool................. This is doin better than the other one that was taken over by the sheepsters....... Do any of you know why they closed CR original thread?? I'll tell ya.............. They were worried that we were gonna surpass the 10000+ posts mark faster than the gay one they have goin(you know which one I'm talkin about) Ok enuff So can I swear?????

FAB: I don't know if it was because the thread was getting more hits or because CARMINE was getting more hits. ALL THE LADIES LOVE CARMINE! and what do thet have? Sheep, Goats and Darth Vader. Gimme a break, someone was jealous. I think we all know who... I just wonder how long it wll be before they launch attack here?

MEWISEMAGIC: Sheep Herders...What a joke,I believe any attack here wouldnt last too long,Besides that,Who is gonna tell them that we are here?

CANADIANDLRGIRL: you are right all the ladies do love Carmine...what's not to love!

MOOSE: Fuckin right let them bring it on........... I'm gonna bust some fuckin heads

GAIL (NORTHERN GIRL): Hey everybody! I heard THIS is the new hot spot! Can't hang at the moment, but I'll stop in later. NG

Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.

Golden AWe
08-16-2005, 11:13 PM
so she's teamed with FAB and the pther biker mice from mars...very cuntvincing...'nuff said.

MAX
08-17-2005, 12:50 AM
I ain't leaving.

Are you sure about that? lmao...

"The time for honoring yourself will soon be at an end..." :D

diamondsgirl
08-17-2005, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Are you sure about that? lmao...

"The time for honoring yourself will soon be at an end..." :D

I love it when you talk like a gladiator. :)

diamondsgirl
08-17-2005, 09:53 AM
Seriously, GR, why not just fess up to this one?...its painfully obvious that its you.

Golden AWe
08-17-2005, 01:47 PM
blah blah blah

Matt White
08-17-2005, 01:55 PM
Did you hear something AWe?

Nope....me neither!:D

Let's go back to kickin' people in the teeth!!!:D

A Cha-cha cha!!!

diamondsgirl
08-17-2005, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Viva La Rock
What's all this bullshit about respecting the site? Is the bullying and brow beating that you people do respectful to anyone? The site? The users? You people spend yor time here looking for people to attack. You obviously have a need to bring people down, yet when they fight back, they are being disrepeactful to the site, but when they dont, they are pussys. Which is it guys? You can't have it both ways.

and just who the fuck are you?
are you a brand new poster or another cowardly alias?

Matt White
08-17-2005, 02:06 PM
It's the "same 'ol" yappin' little doggy DG!!!

She doesn't like sittin' in the corner by herself.........and being left out of the reindeer games!!!

Matt White
08-17-2005, 02:13 PM
*SNAP SNAP*

Good doggy!!! Good girl!!!

Roll over! Sit! Play Dead!!!

diamondsgirl
08-17-2005, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
It's the "same 'ol" yappin' little doggy DG!!!

She doesn't like sittin' in the corner by herself.........and being left out of the reindeer games!!!

oh...if I knew that I wouldn't have replied at all...

thanks for the heads up, Matt

Matt White
08-17-2005, 02:19 PM
I got yer back Girl!:D

I'm such a meanine!!!:(

Golden AWe
08-17-2005, 02:19 PM
I rest my case...

Good. Bye.

Golden AWe
08-17-2005, 02:20 PM
Did you hear something AWe?

Nope....me neither!:D

Let's go back to kickin' people in the teeth!!!:D

A Cha-cha cha!!!

there must be some flies in the room...i hear the distant whimper!

uhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

Matt White
08-17-2005, 02:27 PM
I think somebody forgot to change the newspapers!!!

I HATE IT when that happens!!!:mad:

MAX
08-17-2005, 02:33 PM
What's all this bullshit about respecting the site? Is the bullying and brow beating that you people do respectful to anyone?

Is repeatedly coming back to a site where one is so blatantly unwelcome and loathed respectful to anyone, including one's own self?

ALinChainz
08-17-2005, 02:56 PM
What's all this bullshit about respecting the site? Is the bullying and brow beating that you people do respectful to anyone? The site? The users? You people spend yor time here looking for people to attack. You obviously have a need to bring people down, yet when they fight back, they are being disrepeactful to the site, but when they dont, they are pussys. Which is it guys? You can't have it both ways.

Did you not say how much you respect the webbies?

How many times?

Have you been banned here?

Do you keep coming back and signing up again with a different user name?

You don't respect the site, or Sarge, or any of the webbies here.

And that is NO BULLSHIT.

No wonder your life sucks. I hope you teach you kid better respect.

Golden AWe
08-17-2005, 03:03 PM
how very interesting

Golden AWe
08-17-2005, 03:03 PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH i couldn't stay away even though i should

Golden AWe
08-17-2005, 03:10 PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH

ALinChainz
08-17-2005, 03:23 PM
Respect is a two way street Al. There are a couple webbies I respect and they know exactly why I do the things I do here. As for Sarge, I have the utmost respect for what he does with his life. I have spoke to him and he told me he has no opinion on this type of board bullshit, your side or mine.

As for my life, it doesn't suck at all. It's actually pretty damn great as of late and why don't you let me worry about my son ok. ;)

You know, I know a couple of the webbies too ... :rolleyes:

That why you've been banned here?

And at how many other sites?

Because of how you respect people and their sites and members?

It is a 2 way street, and you have shown none. You've been given how many chances.

You've been banned and keep lurking and coming back. That isn't respect.

Period.

Northern Girl
08-17-2005, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
And the final word on the GUNT saga for everybody: stay the fuck away from it! Don't keep this shit alive anymore because the Webbies won't tolerate it...especially not me. I will do whatever is necessary to end it. Don't respond to a suspected alias no matter what the circumstance. Just PM me with the problem and I will take care of it! You have "ignore" buttons people - please use them!

Matt White
08-17-2005, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Northern Girl

:(

ALinChainz
08-17-2005, 03:52 PM
Fuck it, I give up.

Northern Girl
08-17-2005, 03:54 PM
:(

What? She won't go away if everyone keeps talking to her! Just turn her in and ignore her.

Northern Girl
08-17-2005, 03:57 PM
Fuck it, I give up.

You should give up, AL! I understand what you are trying to do, but she cannot be reasoned with! How many have tried and failed?

ALinChainz
08-17-2005, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
You should give up, AL! I understand what you are trying to do, but she cannot be reasoned with! How many have tried and failed?

Yeah ... that too.

Northern Girl
08-17-2005, 04:12 PM
In a puff of smoke, she's gone! See how easy! :)

Rikk
08-17-2005, 05:21 PM
I have said this many times and I'll say it again...fighting her helps nobody. Doesn't help this site. Doesn't help her. It's useless. Will she keep coming back over and over? Maybe.

But people...ignore her. Who cares? The thing some posters think is that they have to point out the right answer to the wrong answer being posted by invaders. But that's just not true. Every poster here knows who's right and who's wrong. Every Webbie knows what's going on. No need to keep pointing it out. The fact that it's always a different alias proves what the story is.

Just leave it alone. Forget about it. We've got plenty else to chat about. And if any of you get bored, attack BUENO BOB.

From now on, ignore her. PM a Webbie, point out the alias...and it will be taken care of. It takes less work, it's more effective and it gives us more time to thrash on BUENO BOB.

Warham
08-17-2005, 05:37 PM
Who's this thread about?

Rikk
08-17-2005, 05:53 PM
Dave Grohl, I think. Did you hear John Paul Jones was on the new CD?:)

Warham
08-17-2005, 06:04 PM
Yep! ;)

A bunch of 'celebrity' guests are on the album.

MAX
08-17-2005, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
I love it when you talk like a gladiator. :)

turn up the volume (http://favewavs.com/wavs/movies/wincrowd.wav) ;)

Nickdfresh
08-17-2005, 07:43 PM

Ahhh yes, that cackling attention whores whining and bitching about how popular their threads were.....

MAX
08-17-2005, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Ahhh yes, that cackling attention whores whining and bitching about how popular their threads were.....

Nick, my dear friend and brother...

You know what it's like? In "Pulp Fiction" where "The Wolf" asks "Jimmy" what both "Jules" and "Vincent" looked like after cleaning up the "Marvin" fiasco.

What was "Jimmy's" reply?

"THEY LOOK LIKE FUCKING DORKS!!!"

How both fucking classic and true is that my old friend? :)

Also, DG said it best when referring to them as a bowl of queerios. LMAO!!!

ALinChainz
08-17-2005, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by MAX
STRENGTH and HONOR

I just saw in a magazine that they are putting out a 3 disc deluxe edition of Gladiator.

Didn't see a release date though ...

:rockit: :killer:

Golden AWe
08-17-2005, 11:15 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=656636

MAX
08-17-2005, 11:28 PM
I just saw in a magazine that they are putting out a 3 disc deluxe edition of Gladiator.

Didn't see a release date though ...

:rockit: :killer:

SWEET!!!

Might just have to fly a few of you to SLC and we can all party down and watch in on my home theater. ;) The TV's a bit old though. Tis' almost ten yeeyas old now. This could be the perfect excuse to buy a fucking flatscreen. :killer:

FORD
08-18-2005, 01:40 PM
The GUNT is calling herself Cherry?

I think I'm gonna puke http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/anim_puke.gif

LoungeMachine
08-18-2005, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by FORD
The GUNT is calling herself Cherry?

I think I'm gonna puke http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/anim_puke.gif

Isn't Flab also posting as "Shirley" ???

I love the new Joe Thudner alias = "boy, u stupid"

He is his own worst enemy. Too funny.

Romeo Delight
08-23-2005, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Warham
Who's this thread about?

I wanna know who Samuel Roy Hagar is...

Whoever that is has the most entertaining alias going..

Rikk
08-23-2005, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by DavidFlamma
I wanna know who Samuel Roy Hagar is...

Whoever that is has the most entertaining alias going..

It's no one in the Pen. It is absolutely brilliant work, though.

Romeo Delight
08-23-2005, 12:41 AM
It's no one in the Pen. It is absolutely brilliant work, though.

"Ain't that the truth!"

LOL!! It never gets old...I don't know why?!

Golden AWe
08-23-2005, 01:56 AM
FAB even has to have aliases at the Retards101 too

Dan
08-23-2005, 01:59 AM
Isn't Flab also posting as "Shirley" ???

I love the new Joe Thudner alias = "boy, u stupid"

He is his own worst enemy. Too funny.

I see the Smart pills he has been taken are working for him.

Golden AWe
08-23-2005, 09:13 AM
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

BUSTED AGAIN!

look how FAB/Cherry Lawn introduced herself at the Retards101...10th of August 2005!!!

"Little girl from Cherry Lawn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newbie here. My good pal Carmine brought me over from the Army.
Looks like a great site. I play a little guitar and I sing and dance. I love music, all kinds. Thanks for having me."

Hahahahah....

FPC = Cherry Lawn = FAB

FORD
08-23-2005, 04:13 PM
larbo the Bitch from Burbank is back. Smack that little fuck down.

Golden AWe
08-24-2005, 02:09 AM
Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

Smack my bitch up

LoungeMachine
08-24-2005, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by FAB

Thanks for having me."

Thanks for being had

Bill Lumbergh
08-24-2005, 12:42 PM

Note Moose rolling his eyes about the Army................

BlimpyCHIMP™
08-25-2005, 09:08 PM

Pathetic.

WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BABELICIOUS AND HORNTRICIOUS FABULOUS SHADOW

YOU MOTHERFUCKER MOJOPOLORISIN YELL FAKKIN PAY FOR THIS

I AINT SEEN NOTHIN OF THE FABS AND I MISS HER AND I WANT HER TO COME BACK SO IF YOU BANNER HER YOU FAKKIN JERRUK YOU WILL PAY WITH THE PUNISHMENTS OF THE PUNISHED WHAT GET TO BE PUNISHTIFIED AND BANNISHEDERFIED

I DONT LIKE YOU AND NEVER DID POLOPOJO AND THIS IS THE LAST STRAW AND ITS IT FOR YOU AND ALL AND IM REALLY FUKIN PISSED

YOU BETTER EMAIL FABS BACK OR IM GONNA MAKE BUTTSTEAK OF YOUR BEHIND

BC!!
MORE SHRIMPS ON THE BARBEE TO COME..

Matt White
08-26-2005, 06:47 PM
Phantasmagorical!!!!

Golden AWe
08-27-2005, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by BlimpyCHIMP™

I AINT SEEN NOTHIN OF THE FABS AND I MISS HER AND I WANT HER TO COME BACK SO IF YOU BANNER HER YOU FAKKIN JERRUK YOU WILL PAY WITH THE PUNISHMENTS OF THE PUNISHED WHAT GET TO BE PUNISHTIFIED AND BANNISHEDERFIED

I DONT LIKE YOU AND NEVER DID POLOPOJO AND THIS IS THE LAST STRAW AND ITS IT FOR YOU AND ALL AND IM REALLY FUKIN PISSED

BC!!

FAB has been here all the time...under the name of FASTER PUSSYCUNT.

Matt White
08-29-2005, 08:48 PM
ALIAS REPORT

There are Too many to keep track of...........

Nickdfresh
08-30-2005, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by BlimpyCHIMP™

BC!!

Ooooh, you must be a "chubby-chaser."

Cathedral
08-30-2005, 03:33 AM
I'm actually an alias.
My original name was Dracko, but nobody responded to me until i Van Halenized myself, lol.

Some of you may remember me. i worked for a Casket Company for a brief time then and got pissed, so i started posting coffins to piss people off.

They talked to me then, oh boy did they talk to me then, lmmfao.

Then the KISS Coffin came out and i did some graphics art and designed a VH Coffin...it was a hoot.

Matt White
08-30-2005, 12:51 PM
I'll really a figment of your collective imaginations....in 3-d even......

rustoffa
09-03-2005, 11:52 PM
There's this story about a fucker that goes to a bar and just get's drunk....drunk as hell.

It's way out in the sticks mind you...fuckers walk home. So this fucker that's drunk as hell winds up taking a left instead of a right out of the bar. He eventually walks into a cemetary (burying ground) just fucking drunk. Did I mention it was raining? Just raining like hell. There the sumbitch is...wandering around on the buryin' ground in the rain. The fucker bounces off headstones', trips over markers, and eventually falls into an open grave. He tries like hell to get out of it, but it's raining (slippery and muddy) plus he's drunk. He eventually gives up trying to ex-scape, and starts hollerin' "I'M COLLLLLD....SOMEBODY HEP ME"! This shit goes on for awhile.

FINALLY, another drunk comes down the road, and here's the "I'M COLLLLLD....SOMEBODY HEP ME"! He's all drunk and shit and decides to investigate..he bounces offa' headstones', trips over markers, and winds up smack-dab in front of the other drunk in the open, muddy grave.

He's all like, "NO WONDER YOU'RE SO GODDAMNED COLD, YOU DUN KNOCK'D ALL THE DIRT OFFA' YA"!

Matt White
09-13-2005, 02:03 AM
Bump!:D

FORD
09-17-2005, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
I'm actually an alias.
My original name was Dracko, but nobody responded to me until i Van Halenized myself, lol.

Some of you may remember me. i worked for a Casket Company for a brief time then and got pissed, so i started posting coffins to piss people off.

They talked to me then, oh boy did they talk to me then, lmmfao.

Then the KISS Coffin came out and i did some graphics art and designed a VH Coffin...it was a hoot.

Was the VH Coffin before the animated VH mouse, or after?

Matt White
09-17-2005, 04:20 PM
Wow!

POJO_Risin
09-17-2005, 04:49 PM
I don't know how I missed this thread. I've got some replies to it comin' up shortly at the gayness of some of it.

Matt White
09-28-2005, 08:00 PM
Add a several more disgruntled miscreants to the list......

So sad............

Matt White
And...a few more.....

So sad............

Matt White
A a few more now...DAMN! Their like Squatters!!!

BEAT IT!!!

Really On Fire
10-01-2005, 03:45 AM
whiney bitches

bueno bob
10-01-2005, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Really On Fire
whiney bitches

Then what in the fuck are you complaining about so loudly?

Shut your fuckin' trap, cunt.

Really On Fire
10-01-2005, 01:11 PM
Fuck off you piece of shit.

Who is the bigger cunt, me, or some cocksucker who loves to dress up in drag as a Sammy fan. Three Lock Rock, indeed.

Larg...hmm sounds like the noise your mother makes when she is gurgling my cum in her throat.

bueno bob
10-01-2005, 01:14 PM
Fuck off you piece of shit.

You first, tough guy.

Who is the bigger cunt, me, or some cocksucker who loves to dress up in drag as a Sammy fan. Three Lock Rock, indeed.

Oh, that one's easy. You.

Larg...hmm sounds like the noise your mother makes when she is gurgling my cum in her throat.

Boring, troll. Step it up a notch and I might actually get interested.

You have no Larg.

Nickdfresh
10-01-2005, 06:28 PM
whiney bitches http://www.womenonwine.co.uk/media/bg_welcome.jpg

Really On Fire
10-02-2005, 12:41 AM
You have no Larg.

you have no penis

dressing up as a sammy fan is worse than being a transvestite

Fags, the whole lot of you..especially bueno ballsack

Matt White
10-02-2005, 12:43 AM
A Cha-cha cha!!!!

bueno bob
10-02-2005, 12:34 PM
you have no penis

hahahaha...amazing that my wife of five years is completely satisfied with me... :)

Boring. Try to insult me on a superficial level, at least that will actually OFFEND me.

dressing up as a sammy fan is worse than being a transvestite

No stopping the red rockin'!

Fuck you're stupid.

Fags, the whole lot of you..especially bueno ballsack

Can you actually say anything fucking different, or are you REALLY this repetative and boring? Fuck, you add the same cockstroking, repetative nonsense and horseshit to EVERY post...you're as bad as Three Lock Rock, dumbass.

bueno bob
10-02-2005, 12:35 PM
But I will give you half credit, at least you didn't ask me if I heard the "footsteps"(c) horse shit again... :rolleyes:

What's gayer than dressing up as a Sammy fan?

FUCKING BORING UNORIGINALITY.

Really On Fire
10-02-2005, 01:14 PM
boring, unoriginality that has you responding to every post

you are my bitch

bueno bob
10-02-2005, 01:16 PM
boring, unoriginality that has you responding to every post

you are my bitch

You are my bitch, because anybody with any fucking common sense knows how easily I own you.

Go flap your cunt lips elsewhere you unproductive waste.

Really On Fire
10-02-2005, 01:29 PM
i'm unoriginal and yet you steal the

you are my bitch line from me

you are nothing

TheManWithNoName
10-02-2005, 01:45 PM
Yo RoF--its hilarious--this fag is worried about common sense--

while using some queer D&D avatar--

Maybe his queer surname is Battle Axe--

are you the bitch? bueno bob?

We already know your a bitch here.

TheManWithNoName
10-02-2005, 01:47 PM
From now on, you\'ll be known as the Queer Battle Axe--Nice--he\'s not posting--so he must be taking to rollers out of his hair--

bueno bob
10-02-2005, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by TheManWithNoName
From now on, you\'ll be known as the Queer Battle Axe--Nice--he\'s not posting--so he must be taking to rollers out of his hair--

Blah blah blah...do you hear the yawning?

bueno bob
10-02-2005, 01:51 PM
Yo RoF--its hilarious--this fag is worried about common sense--

Obviously you have none.

while using some queer D&D avatar--

Which proves you have no common sense, thanks :)

Maybe his queer surname is Battle Axe--

Maybe you're overly concerned about gayness.

are you the bitch? bueno bob?

Nope. You're just the cunt.

We already know your a bitch here.

Yeah, and you and your fuckin' 600 posts have done so much to prove that...tool.

bueno bob
10-02-2005, 01:52 PM

you are nothing

Oh? Let me guess, you're going to copyright "That's Hot" and "You're Fired" next, right?

Dumb fuck.

bueno bob
What a pack of cunts, I tell ya...

bueno bob
At least the sheep pen's humorous - AND POPULAR.

Unlike other washed up has-beens.

:)

Nickdfresh
10-04-2005, 04:53 PM

you are nothing

Hi faggy aliass...

Oh, I forgot, you were king shit in the olden days of the ARMY.:) You're so oldschool, you pre-date usernames.
http://www.battlefield-site.co.uk/lance_corporal_jones.gif
It's not like you're some cowardly cunt hiding behind a new usershame or anything...

Are you going to call me "fag" again...

Nickdfresh
10-04-2005, 04:57 PM

I can tell you really "love" your horse High Plains Poofter:)
http://files.blog-city.com/files/N04/78812/p/f/horses_ass03__custom_.jpg

bueno bob
10-04-2005, 04:58 PM
Hi faggy aliass...

Oh, I forgot, you were king shit in the olden days of the ARMY.:) You're so oldschool, you pre-date usernames.
http://www.battlefield-site.co.uk/lance_corporal_jones.gif
It's not like you're some cowardly cunt hiding behind a new usershame or anything...

Are you going to call me "fag" again...

Nope.

They're just gonna ask you if you hear the footsteps, and then threaten The Sheep Pen with the arrival of The Four Whoremen.

Oh, and then they'll tell you you have semi-game and that I have none.

And there will probably be a few references towards Clint Eastwood, Dungeons and Dragons and being owned somewhere along the line as well.

That's about what we've accomplished in the last few days, anyway.

conmee
10-04-2005, 10:32 PM
Look, I just gave BB his Roth Army Donor tag... and now I find in this thread that BB and ROF are going at it... see... motherfuckers never tell me what the fuck is going on around this dump...

Ok... so what the fuck is going on around here? Bueno, what the fuck is going on? Why are you and ROF at it, he just got here? You donated cash jack money to Sarge, so I figure you are cool, but if you're really a fag with curlers and a Sammy Lover... bro, that just won't fly around here...

So I'm not going to doubt you, but I need a proper accounting from you on what the fuck is going on, otherwise.... well... shit man, I can't just go befriending gay ass Sammy lovers, you know? And I don't give a damn what people use as an avatar... but I can see you getting shit from some for the whole Dungeons and Dragons/Death Dealer motif.

Anyhow, clear this shit up would be helpful. I finally do something around here with the admin board, and now I don't want to find out I fucked up, you dig?

Where the fuck is Ron Mezrico when you need him? lmao

That is all.

Icon.

Elegntly Wasted
10-04-2005, 10:35 PM
The more things change, the more they stay the same. :rolleyes:

TheManWithNoName
10-04-2005, 10:47 PM
Mr. Icon--perhaps the greatest poster in the history of this site--it's damn good seeing you posting here with some regularity.

Let me fill you in, and shed some light.

Bueno Bob--He's Gay, and doesn't like it repeated over and over again. As you so gamely noted, he's the master of LARG--which equates to a following of one--Soul Reaper--who's a 15 year old boy. So apparently I was wrong about Boring BlowJob Bobber--he's not only a queer, but following in the footsteps of Michael Jackson. Don't drink the Coke my brutha--or you'll be takin' in some of his LARG. And yeah, he's a death dealer wielding a Battle Axe. He'll wait a few days, then change his avatar, because even he can see now that it just promotes the queerness he's so sick of RoF and the rest bringing up, and lets everyone here know how between licking ball sac, and boy-ass, he's trying to figure out how to do whatever it is geeks do while playing a solid game of D&D. Of course, I have no common sense, because I can see the clear image of posting as a "Death Dealer" with some fagartistic drawing of some Fat Wench carrying a battle axe as equaling a Dungeons and Dragons character.

Dude, now that's LARG.

Oh, and by the way buenblow--I'm going to give you a five star, because I know how important it is to you to throw up in people's faces that you are so popular. Would love to count the PM's and posts this guy has made saying--Wow, you're neato! I'll give you 5-stars!!!!! Can you play with me too!

LARG!!!!

Icon, I hope that your numerous posts means you'll be here a bit more--because if this site thinks buenmainveinBob is witful and useful--than heaven help us all.

Nickdfresh
10-04-2005, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by conmee

That is all.

Icon.

"Right here coach!"
http://www.blatti.net/wordpress/pix/posts/2005/april/040605.jpg

Matt White
10-05-2005, 12:26 AM
"I've got you...under my skin...."

bueno bob
10-05-2005, 10:01 AM
Look, I just gave BB his Roth Army Donor tag... and now I find in this thread that BB and ROF are going at it... see... motherfuckers never tell me what the fuck is going on around this dump...

Ok... so what the fuck is going on around here? Bueno, what the fuck is going on? Why are you and ROF at it, he just got here? You donated cash jack money to Sarge, so I figure you are cool, but if you're really a fag with curlers and a Sammy Lover... bro, that just won't fly around here...

Well, I think it's been pretty well established in the last year plus or so that I'm not much for the things of Sammy Hagar...lol...basically, ROF showed up and posted the same message 30 times (i.e. "Do You Hear the Footsteps(c)", "The Sheep Pen Indeed(c)", "You're Fags(c)", etc), and it was getting a wee bit tiresome. I think we all got the point after five posts or so of the same shit. It's certainly nothing new to us, and it's very pedestrian.

So I'm not going to doubt you, but I need a proper accounting from you on what the fuck is going on, otherwise.... well... shit man, I can't just go befriending gay ass Sammy lovers, you know? And I don't give a damn what people use as an avatar... but I can see you getting shit from some for the whole Dungeons and Dragons/Death Dealer motif.

Well...I'm not much one for Dungeons and Dragons...oh sure, I'll freely admit I played as a kid, but I kinda gave up and lost interest after my 25th level fighter became essentially untouchable - which was when I was about 14 or so - and I retired from the gaming thing and never went back to it, with the sole exception of trying out the Star Wars RPG. These days, the whole D&D bit strikes me as somewhat silly, but I have fond memories of good times with good friends playing it back in the day.

That being said, though, I've always been a fan of fantasy artwork - well, of artwork in general, really. I always wanted to be an artist, but I didn't have THAT kind of talent. Two of my favorite artists are H.R. Giger and Frank Frazetta, and I decided to let the Vader avatar take a vacation for a while - so I opted for something from Frazetta. Could have just as easily taken something from Giger, too. Vader will come back, it's almost a trademark here for me now, but I was kinda getting tired of the same old same old and wanted to do something different for a while.

As far as what ROF or Man With No Name think of my avatar, I could give a fuck. I don't exactly start poll threads to see what people think of what I should do with my avatar, and their opinion is of absolutely zero consequence to me.

Anyhow, clear this shit up would be helpful. I finally do something around here with the admin board, and now I don't want to find out I fucked up, you dig?

Hope that helped :)

That is all.

Icon.

TheManWithNoName
10-05-2005, 01:28 PM
Well...I'm not much one for Dungeons and Dragons...oh sure, I'll freely admit I played as a kid, but I kinda gave up and lost interest after my 25th level fighter became essentially untouchable - which was when I was about 14 or so - and I retired from the gaming thing and never went back to it, with the sole exception of trying out the Star Wars RPG. These days, the whole D&D bit strikes me as somewhat silly, but I have fond memories of good times with good friends playing it back in the day.

That being said, though, I've always been a fan of fantasy artwork - well, of artwork in general, really. I always wanted to be an artist, but I didn't have THAT kind of talent. Two of my favorite artists are H.R. Giger and Frank Frazetta, and I decided to let the Vader avatar take a vacation for a while - so I opted for something from Frazetta. Could have just as easily taken something from Giger, too. Vader will come back, it's almost a trademark here for me now, but I was kinda getting tired of the same old same old and wanted to do something different for a while.

Yeah, you retired, sure--

And we can't wait until you go back to being the "Sith Lord"

I'll bet you are playing with Star Wars Figures as we speak--

Nice

I'll freely admit to nailing boresome blob right on the head.

Come meet the Dealer--yeah--sure--

bueno bob
10-05-2005, 01:52 PM

conmee
10-05-2005, 01:58 PM
LMAO!!! Ok, I have a totally gay fucking admission to make..... when I was in grad school back in 2000, two friends and I decided to make fun of all the folks taking Halloween seriously... I mean there were some great costumes and all... but people dressing up like Austin Powers and other shit... I never did get adult costume wearing... this isn't old school 18th century costume ball events with elegant gowns and dancing... it's the standard people make a half-assed attempt to be some fucking celebrity or the standard dracula with cape and fake teeth...

So anyway, we go down to fuckin' Walmart and and buy those kid's costumes... you know the ones with just a plastic mask with holes in the eyes and mouth, that come with some cheap ass nylon jumpsuit to wear over your clothes? aka poor kids' costumes, or just lazy parent's costumes... So... the three of us buy these Darth Maul costumes for $5 a piece and one of these plastic "light sabers" that extend each end like the Sith Lord himself!!!! With batteries, these fuckin' things glow in the dark too!!!! hahahhah

Of course, we look stupid as hell, three guys wearing these kid's costumes over normal clothing, with cape, light saber and sith lord masks... running around beating people with these goddam sabres.... and we won Runner-Up to the most creative costumes... rotflmao!!!!!

So... fuck, man, I can't deny I've been a Sith Lord too.... I think I'm going with a self-imposed 1 week suspension from the Army for that fuckin' stunt...

May the force be with you.

Icon.

P.S.

BB, your story sounds legit, but I'll have to keep an eye on things for awhile, you understand? Or maybe I won't, since everytime I leave the server room I find out something new about the Army I wish I hadn't... lol...

P.P.S.

And goddam, you're welcome for the Army Donor Tag activation!!! I'm tellin' ya, I get no respect around this motherfuckin' place!!!! lol

bueno bob
10-05-2005, 02:01 PM
May the force be with you.

Icon.

P.S.

Your story sounds legit, but I'll have to keep an eye on things for awhile, you understand? Or maybe I won't, since everytime I leave the server room I find out something new about the Army I wish I hadn't... lol...

lol...absolutely...

P.P.S.

And goddam, you're welcome for the Army Donor Tag activation!!! I'm tellin' ya, I get no respect around this motherfuckin' place!!!! lol

OK, OK - thank you already! Jesus! :)

TheManWithNoName
10-05-2005, 02:04 PM
The difference ICON?

You did it as a joke--

This guy actually think he IS a Sith Lord--

He's probably the dude lunging around with the light saber in that internet e-mail that was going around--

and finally bob--thank christ--you are posting what is truly in your head--nothing--

thanks dude--

bueno bob
10-05-2005, 02:05 PM

TheManWithNoName
10-05-2005, 02:06 PM
And the best part?

ballsac bobber has found a way to get that post count up so more people can vote for him--

Yo--bobber--when you come up with something--let me know--

better yet--

don't--not knowing will equal knowing--

TheManWithNoName
10-05-2005, 02:09 PM
Now, added onto his patheticness as a role-player--we can add post pounder--

damn, and I was saving pounder for another witty knock on his name--

damn you--

and I love it--every time he posts me quoting nothing--you just know he's seething under that Battle Axe helmet--

I'm starting to fear for my life--the Death Dealer is getting hot under her helmet--

bueno bob
10-05-2005, 03:52 PM
Now, added onto his patheticness as a role-player--we can add post pounder--

damn, and I was saving pounder for another witty knock on his name--

damn you--

and I love it--every time he posts me quoting nothing--you just know he's seething under that Battle Axe helmet--

I'm starting to fear for my life--the Death Dealer is getting hot under her helmet--

lol

Little man, I've seen some troubles in the time I've travelled across this earth. I've seen some drama, and I've had some real enemies. You and your pedestrian efforts to draw attention to yourself (and draw me into another pointless flame war with you) are about as much concern to me as a cloudy day.

On a seperate note, though, I had a wonderful lunch with my wife before she went to work - meal was grate, conversation was grater.

Matt White
10-17-2005, 09:03 PM
Smashing!

Hyman Roth
12-03-2007, 04:59 AM
Aliases are ghey. Seems like its been a problem on this board for quite some time.

binnie
12-03-2007, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by Hyman Roth
Aliases are ghey. Seems like its been a problem on this board for quite some time.

Sometimes aliases are funny though, it's all about intent I suppose.

Matt White
12-03-2007, 06:01 PM
Sometimes...there is more than meets the eye...sometimes not too.............

Diamondjimi
12-18-2007, 12:17 PM
Die alias's ,DIE !!!

bueno bob
12-18-2007, 04:27 PM
Ahh...the good ole days... :D

Hyman Roth
12-18-2007, 05:05 PM
Yeah whatever - glad you think its funny.

binnie
12-18-2007, 05:48 PM
If somebody has an alias purely to be malicious towards someone else, then obviously it's not funny.

But if they have a comedy alias it's damn funny - Jesus, for example, is hilarious.

Matt White
12-18-2007, 05:57 PM
"ALIAS"

I hardly knew her..............

bueno bob
12-18-2007, 05:59 PM
Yeah whatever - glad you think its funny.

Back in the day, there were a lot of aliases around here that were pretty funny. Unfortunately, most of the new school hasn't taken away the two most important elements - the necessary degree of self-depreciation and humor.

When it comes to aliases, I'm guilty, sure. But I can see the humor in an alias, so long as it's done right. Three Lock Rock, for instance, was a raging success and a nice little "community project", so to speak - at first. The mistake with him was that when it was time to say enough, we only said "more". Of course, I'm not alone in that guilt, but I've 'seen the light' in the time since.

I'm proud to say that I haven't operated an alias in a VERY long time now...and the last time 3LR raised his head, he was shut down VERY quickly, which was really the last bit of the icing on the cake, and I'm fine with that.

The new aliases/trolls...just don't really know how to do it right, not like some of the older guys did. And hell, if I can say any one thing for certain, it's that I learned from watching some of the best in the business.

I don't honestly think it's anything to be upset over, though.

Matt White
12-18-2007, 06:04 PM
QUALITY

The key...grasped by few...appreciated by all

bueno bob
12-18-2007, 06:23 PM
QUALITY

The key...grasped by few...appreciated by all

Exactly...

LoungeMachine
12-18-2007, 06:29 PM
:confused:

wtf is up Hyman's ass lately?

Seems like ever since we shut down Julia he's been a lot less Roth, and alot more, well..... Hymen.

someone pull out his tampon before toxic shock sets in...

:gulp:

Hyman Roth
12-18-2007, 06:33 PM

Oh of course you are right...no reason to get upset at being followed around everytime you post, being wrongfully accused of committing Class A1 felonies and crimes against human nature by a poster who is nevertheless allowed to post dick picks in his sig.

No reason to get upset about that time the day after I PM'ed Pojo my personal cell number, finding text messages from one alias making reference to the Roth Army (and anal sex)...

No reason to get upset about the management giving Saviki hell for harmless (yet sometimes annoying) posts while real trolls and aliases are allowed carte blanche to commit libel against respected posters (and I'm not talking about myself here - I am talking specifically about The KiD, Diamond Jimi and HardRock69, who, unfortunately, finally fed up by it all, seems to have followed in the footsteps of The KiD).

I could go on but there is really no point...I simply don't give a fuck anymore. Every once in a while I feel compelled to respond - I guess because I still have friends that post here and there might be an opportunity for us to get together at another Van Halen show in a few months. And I would hate if any of those particular people I have met and consider my friends from this site would be swayed by the alias' tripe. I don't think that they would but the thought has crossed my mind.

So in the end you actually are correct in that statement. Its just like Pojo said the last time he was online: I don't care enough to log in most the time anymore. I used to. But not anymore. I can't get the pages to load here anyway.

Matt White
12-18-2007, 07:11 PM
Decent enough guy.....

if what he says is true...and I have no reason to doubt 'em...thats fucked up....

yeah...there are some guttless wonders who have to resort to aliases to vent their frustrations....but...thats life in the big city

Shaun Ponsonby
12-18-2007, 07:15 PM

Your sense of humour is really limited, isn't it?

katie
12-18-2007, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Hyman-Gary Glitter-Roth
Oh of course you are right...no reason to get upset at being followed around everytime you post, being wrongfully accused of committing Class A1 felonies and crimes against human nature by a poster who is nevertheless allowed to post dick picks in his sig.

No reason to get upset about that time the day after I PM'ed Pojo my personal cell number, finding text messages from one alias making reference to the Roth Army (and anal sex)...

No reason to get upset about the management giving Saviki hell for harmless (yet sometimes annoying) posts while real trolls and aliases are allowed carte blanche to commit libel against respected posters (and I'm not talking about myself here - I am talking specifically about The KiD, Diamond Jimi and HardRock69, who, unfortunately, finally fed up by it all, seems to have followed in the footsteps of The KiD).

I could go on but there is really no point...I simply don't give a fuck anymore. Every once in a while I feel compelled to respond - I guess because I still have friends that post here and there might be an opportunity for us to get together at another Van Halen show in a few months. And I would hate if any of those particular people I have met and consider my friends from this site would be swayed by the alias' tripe. I don't think that they would but the thought has crossed my mind.

So in the end you actually are correct in that statement. Its just like Pojo said the last time he was online: I don't care enough to log in most the time anymore. I used to. But not anymore. I can't get the pages to load here anyway.

http://www.britfilms.tv/images/news/baby-crying.jpg

Hyman (fuckhowardstern) Stop crying
If you can't handle it here anymore then fuck off back to the links.

Have a great day

X

Hyman Roth
12-18-2007, 07:40 PM
I disagree but I would be slightly interested to hear how you may think my sense of humor is limited. I may even check this thread again before I go to sleep.

Yes, I agree, Jesus Christ and Satan are funny - but that's Ford. Everybody knows its Ford and Ford is funny. And some of the Katydid aliases were hilarious and if Joe Thunder is an alias (which surely he was) that was funny too.

I fail to see any humor in what I described in my most recent post. In fact I think its pretty cowardly and pussy behaviour, truth be told. And I similarly don't see anything funny in the fact that entertaining, good posters and loyal Dave fans are being driven away from posting at the site (and again I'm not talking of myself). Maybe that's the way y'all want it. I don't give a shit.

LoungeMachine
12-18-2007, 07:43 PM
Decent enough guy.....

if what he says is true...and I have no reason to doubt 'em...thats fucked up....

yeah...there are some guttless wonders who have to resort to aliases to vent their frustrations....but...thats life in the big city

Agreed.

Always thought he was cool....

Had no idea about what he's talking about here, except for a pm a while back from him defending himself to me. As if I needed it.

I thought much of his issues had to do with ddlr, which I know nothing about, thank god.

The dramas unfolding here are more than enough for me...

Hyman Roth
12-18-2007, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by katie
http://www.britfilms.tv/images/news/baby-crying.jpg

Hyman (fuckhowardstern) Stop crying
If you can't handle it here anymore then fuck off back the links.

Have a great day

X

Well - I never posted at the links and in fact I can probably count the times on both hands that I have even lurked over there. But whatever - you, for once, are absolutely right otherwise. There are a million more entertaining sites than this lame crap. Have fun with your twisted, cowardly, high school games, whoeveryou are this login.

Nickdfresh
12-18-2007, 07:48 PM
Back in the day, there were a lot of aliases around here that were pretty funny. Unfortunately, most of the new school hasn't taken away the two most important elements - the necessary degree of self-depreciation and humor.

When it comes to aliases, I'm guilty, sure. But I can see the humor in an alias, so long as it's done right. Three Lock Rock, for instance, was a raging success and a nice little "community project", so to speak - at first. The mistake with him was that when it was time to say enough, we only said "more". Of course, I'm not alone in that guilt, but I've 'seen the light' in the time since.

I'm proud to say that I haven't operated an alias in a VERY long time now...and the last time 3LR raised his head, he was shut down VERY quickly, which was really the last bit of the icing on the cake, and I'm fine with that.

The new aliases/trolls...just don't really know how to do it right, not like some of the older guys did. And hell, if I can say any one thing for certain, it's that I learned from watching some of the best in the business.

Some people get really, really upset over nothing apparently...

I can't even remember any recent alias of note except GAR's "BlimpyCHIMP" crap...

Shaun Ponsonby
12-18-2007, 07:50 PM
I disagree but I would be slightly interested to hear how you may think my sense of humor is limited. I may even check this thread again before I go to sleep.

Yes, I agree, Jesus Christ and Satan are funny - but that's Ford. Everybody knows its Ford and Ford is funny. And some of the Katydid aliases were hilarious and if Joe Thunder is an alias (which surely he was) that was funny too.

I fail to see any humor in what I described in my most recent post. In fact I think its pretty cowardly and pussy behaviour, truth be told. And I similarly don't see anything funny in the fact that entertaining, good posters and loyal Dave fans are being driven away from posting at the site (and again I'm not talking of myself). Maybe that's the way y'all want it. I don't give a shit.

I mean in the way you clearly take the internet way too seriously.

If the aliases piss you off...ignore them...

Find that common thing we all share...real life problems.

Matt White
12-18-2007, 07:51 PM
And I similarly don't see anything funny in the fact that entertaining, good posters and loyal Dave fans are being driven away from posting at the site (and again I'm not talking of myself). Maybe that's the way y'all want it. I don't give a shit.

Sad but true...and its been going on for a LOOOoooooong time...

some have been banned from the site for crossing the line...

some freaks refuse to stay away.....

I think the nail was hit upon the head...the site is aboot DAVID LEE ROTH & CLASSIC VAN HALEN.......

the rest? Some entertaining bits...some funny stuff...some not so funny stuff...some boring shit...and some flat out tasteless people....

In the end?

Its only the net....

Most peoples interest goes thru a natural ebb/flow....

almost everyone here has logged off for extended periods.....

Why do they come back?

THE TOASTMASTER GENERAL.....

and...POPGEAR...UH uUHhuH U uh HU huH U hu UH uh uhhu

Nickdfresh
12-18-2007, 07:55 PM
:confused:

wtf is up Hyman's ass lately?

Seems like ever since we shut down Julia he's been a lot less Roth, and alot more, well..... Hymen.

someone pull out his tampon before toxic shock sets in...

He's a mental case that can't help from having periotic online meltdowns...

I think this subject is what caused him to fall apart and be demodded at DDLR...

I have no idea how someone can have so much emotion over so little...

Nickdfresh
12-18-2007, 07:59 PM

Nickdfresh
12-18-2007, 08:03 PM
Decent enough guy.....

Funny, but he didn't seem to mind mentioning Fryingdutchman being a pedophile after a flamewar they had, even making up phony quotes to put in his sig...

I think you sort of reap what you sew...

katie
12-18-2007, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Hyman-Gary Glitter- Roth
Well - I never posted at the links and in fact I can probably count the times on both hands that I have even lurked over there. But whatever - you, for once, are absolutely right otherwise. There are a million more entertaining sites than this lame crap. Have fun with your twisted, cowardly, high school games, whoeveryou are this login.

Another one bites the dust.......

bueno bob
12-18-2007, 08:13 PM
Probably 96% or better of ALL the aliases that have registered at this site are by and large harmless, and have proven to be harmless fun. Sometimes it goes beyond fun into overkill, sure. And, very rarely, it occasionally goes WAY over the overkill line, also, into the "real life issue" arena (although that's been (thankfully) very few and far between here).

Honestly, I've posted on other message boards where the spillover into real life from the board is so ridiculously large, it'd make the problems experienced between here, the Links and DDLR.com combined look like a walk in the park on a Sunday afternoon by way of comparison.

When an alias gets to THAT level of harassment or whatever, it's not a reflection on the site, it's a reflection on the instigator, and that goes for not only this site but any other.

Posting on the internet is a double edged sword and you run a degree of risk when you register at ANY website at all. There's no telling who you're going to piss off, who's going to take a shot at you or even how far they'll go. There are a couple of victims in Texas with a burned down mobile home that'll attest to that. And a firebomber currently sitting in jail that'll attest to it as well, for that matter.

So...I don't know...whatever the point is, it is. I certainly don't think it's "fun" or "interesting" to take an alias to the level that you're suggesting, Hyman...honestly, I don't see how you could read that into what I wrote originally on the topic.

Hell, man, were it me in your shoes, having THAT kind of issues? I'd have logged off a LONG time back and not looked back, either.

Hyman Roth
12-18-2007, 10:11 PM
“…it's not a reflection on the site, it's a reflection on the instigator…”

Maybe. But if the alias is a mod himself, like you confirmed for me in this post:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51688&perpage=30&pagenumber=1#vbform

I should SO edit that...

Steve, remember - I was HARDLY the only "Three Lock Rock" around this joint...there were a couple of other guilty parties, most of whom are now (or were) mods anyway...

On top of that, the "Three Lock Rock" alias bit existed LONG before I thought of the idea...just under different guises...and with different people running different names...

Most of the so-called "Power Players" on just about every Van Halen site are or have been guilty of stirring the shitpot on at least one occasion...

Short of your O/C behavioral patterns, I can't for the life of me imagine why you're still bitching about it after all this time?

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled Branigan Links...

sorry, it’s a reflection of the site.

I suspect it is a mod, or two, or a former mod or webbie – who really cares, which is behind all the gay alias trolling. I suspect that there is free discussion about it in the mod room and all mods are privy to more knowledge about the identity of the aliases than the average poster. Of course I could be wrong and it really doesn’t matter anyway. It is just a fucking messageboard - you’re flat wrong if you think I take this shit seriously.

Furthermore, the text messages from the pussy who sent them revealed prima facie that the perpetrator didn’t have a clue. In fact, the number I gave out to Pojo, which was taken by someone pilfering through my Roth Army PMs, is one of five telephone numbers I have, and a personal line at that, which I had set up years ago on my father’s family plan (not even in my name). Now I might be impressed if the fuckhead sent me a facsimile. And I was reasonably impressed when I saw a new user signed up recently in between all the new Thunder aliases, using my first name and two letters of my last name. Since they were about 5 letters off, I guess that’s no cause for worry, right?

“…Hyman...honestly, I don't see how you could read that into what I wrote originally on the topic…”

Well…I drug up this thread a few weeks ago. I have been complaining in some of my 4.7 posts per day, about how pussy it is to take someone on in an alias name and to troll around on the messageboard starting shit in general (and I know everyone reads all these gay alias flame wars) – I guess I was looking for other posters I thought were cool and I thought had some integrity (or at least posters who had complained about it in the thread previous to my bump) to step up and say “yeah – that shit is gay.” Instead, I get the Binnie-Bob-Dan is everybody routine, Shaun genuinely perplexed as to why I can’t find it funny under the circumstances and Matt White speaking in riddles…indifference, at best.

“….Hell, man, were it me in your shoes, having THAT kind of issues? I'd have logged off a LONG time back and not looked back, either.”

Yeah…um…I think I get the message here. That’s either a management endorsed GTFO or the aliases really do speak for the mods and the masses: I am the new Joe Thunder. Whatever – I’m pretty non-judgmental about how people get their kicks and if I gave a fuck, I guess I would be upset. Have fun.

Matt White
12-18-2007, 10:41 PM
[b]“…and Matt White speaking in riddles…indifference, at best.

NO Hyman...indifference is aboot as far from the truth as possible....

THe gist of the situation...as I assume you already know...is that very little can actually be done aboot the situation by the "Mods"....

Since you've been a Mod...and know the limitations of the role...I'm kinda perplexed at the insinuation...

Mod can check IPs 'till their blue in the face...very difficult to prove the identity of an "alias"......trust me...there are a few I'd still like to know the true identity of....

What I was trying to say...and somehow missed the mark...is that the majority of veteran peeps here have had an "alias" who they tangled with...FASTERPUSSYCAT comes to mind.....

We never really "discovered" the true identities of these maggots...we just dealt with 'em...or crushed them.....

I don't think the ROTH ARMY is any different in that regard than any other fan site....but to somehow think that the "management" somehow turns a blind eye to the situation?

DO you really think SARGE...or the Dudes he has in charge have nothing else to do but ref petty arguements?

Strikes me as kinda funny...but it seems that the people who are nothing but nice on this site rarely have this problem...

The posters who have an attitude...and have no trouble telling people what they think...are a magnet for the cowards who resort to aliases....

When I just talked DAVE & the band...never had a problem.....

When I joined up with a certain "band" of likeminded zealots?

POW!!!!

so yeah...it kinda comes with the territory.....though to the extent you described is horseshit...and I'd take it to the highest ranking people here I could.....

bueno bob
12-18-2007, 10:47 PM
“…it's not a reflection on the site, it's a reflection on the instigator…”

Maybe. But if the alias is a mod himself, like you confirmed for me in this post:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51688&perpage=30&pagenumber=1#vbform

sorry, it’s a reflection of the site.

Well, you have to keep in mind, here, that of the "Not Ready for Prime Time Players" version of the Sheep Pen, none of us were mods when Three Lock Rock first reared his head. Well...I don't know, Max might have been a mod at the time, but...whatever...

In any regards, Three Lock Rock was a bit of an "April Fools" prank on the Army, and when the rest of the Pen got wind that it was me, it just kinda expanded to all of us...at any given point, it could have been myself...Nickd...Rikk...Lumbergh...Matt...7884...e ven Max and DG took a run with him for a spell, if I was informed correctly.

And like I said, it wasn't like it was any sort of original idea. It was good fun for a while. Got a lot of people riled up for sure, no doubt of that, and added a LOT of life to what was at that time a very dead Main forum.

Still, that doesn't reflect on management. Management determined that it was by and large harmless, therefore nothing was done about it. Were Three Lock Rock making death threats, pilfering through PMs or whatever else, that would have been a VERY different story, I'm sure.

The Three Lock Rock example is just one of many, of course...and that is, generally speaking, the state of aliases here.

I suspect it is a mod, or two, or a former mod or webbie – who really cares, which is behind all the gay alias trolling. I suspect that there is free discussion about it in the mod room and all mods are privy to more knowledge about the identity of the aliases than the average poster. Of course I could be wrong and it really doesn’t matter anyway. It is just a fucking message board - you’re flat wrong if you think I take this shit seriously.

It may be a bit presumptive on my part to say so, but if I was personally going through all of the experiences you describe, hell yes I'd take it seriously.

Furthermore, the text messages from the pussy who sent them revealed prima facie that the perpetrator didn’t have a clue. In fact, the number I gave out to Pojo, which was taken by someone pilfering through my Roth Army PMs, is one of five telephone numbers I have, and a personal line at that, which I had set up years ago on my father’s family plan (not even in my name). Now I might be impressed if the fuckhead sent me a facsimile. And I was reasonably impressed when I saw a new user signed up recently in between all the new Thunder aliases, using my first name and two letters of my last name. Since they were about 5 letters off, I guess that’s no cause for worry, right?

Again, there's a distinction here. The average alias is harmless and nothing to be overly concerned about. Which is not what you're talking about, but I assume it's a deeper personal issue with somebody specific, so...I don't know anything about that...

“…Hyman...honestly, I don't see how you could read that into what I wrote originally on the topic…”

Well…I drug up this thread a few weeks ago. I have been complaining in some of my 4.7 posts per day, about how pussy it is to take someone on in an alias name and to troll around on the message board starting shit in general (and I know everyone reads all these gay alias flame wars) – I guess I was looking for other posters I thought were cool and I thought had some integrity (or at least posters who had complained about it in the thread previous to my bump) to step up and say “yeah – that shit is gay.” Instead, I get the Binnie-Bob-Dan is everybody routine, Shaun genuinely perplexed as to why I can’t find it funny under the circumstances and Matt White speaking in riddles…indifference, at best.

Well, what would you have us do about it? We post the way we post; if you're having a real life issue with somebody stalking you or whatever...that's in your ballpark to fix, however you have to do it...

“….Hell, man, were it me in your shoes, having THAT kind of issues? I'd have logged off a LONG time back and not looked back, either.”

Yeah…um…I think I get the message here. That’s either a management endorsed GTFO or the aliases really do speak for the mods and the masses: I am the new Joe Thunder. Whatever – I’m pretty non-judgmental about how people get their kicks and if I gave a fuck, I guess I would be upset. Have fun.

I'm not telling you to get the fuck out or anything related, I'm saying that if you think that you have a SERIOUS, REAL LIFE issue with being stalked by somebody online, than there are probably better alternatives than going to the stalker's home and complaining about it in an open forum.

I have been complaining...about how pussy it is to take someone on in an alias name and to troll around on the message board starting shit in general...I guess I was looking for other posters I thought were cool and I thought had some integrity...to step up and say “yeah – that shit is gay.”

Well, sure, in the case YOU'RE describing, I don't think anybody's going to disagree with you. But even if you had found some "cool posters with integrity", what good would that have done?

Seriously, you can post here until you're blue in the face for as much vested interest in that matter as I have, and I don't care one whit at all...but I really don't think that finding other cool posters with integrity here is going to do much to solve what you're describing as being a real life issue...

Matt White
12-18-2007, 10:48 PM
This guy is a Lawyer?!?

I think NICK was right on the mark....

MELTDOWN.....

lets try and talk the guy down from the ledge......

One minute he's holding SHESH's feet to the fire...and now this?

Maybe FLAPPO can talk some sense to him.....:confused:

Dan
12-18-2007, 11:17 PM
.” Instead, I get the Binnie-Bob-Dan is everybody routine, Shaun genuinely perplexed as to why I can’t find it funny under the circumstances and Matt White speaking in riddles…indifference, at best.

Damn That Routine Of Ours.:(

rustoffa
12-18-2007, 11:30 PM
Having read through the couple of pages before this one, I find myself right where I started. It's kinda like running out of chalk during a physics exam...if you're drunk and paranoid. Maybe there's a whole stick of chalk on the tray? Did I mention old-school physics exams are occasionally on chalkboards? That's right, in the plural. One on the left, one in the front, and one on the right. Back to the couple of pages.....

Here goes:

Dealing with aliases is like playing chinese checkers. Keeping your marbles together.....striving for alignment. Maybe it's more like playing Operation...don't hit the sides and shit? Chess...Monopoly....Risk...Clue..

When the going get's tough, you always have the option of throwing the fucking board against the wall.

You_Can_Trust_Me

Remember that??

Hyman Roth
12-18-2007, 11:40 PM
LMAO - I'm not as concerned for my personal safety as you seem to think I should be. Getting some stupid text message and having some idiot on a David Lee Roth website telling me I am a pedophile after every post I make doesn't exactly qualify as a life crisis in my book. But that's just me.

After all - this is someone who is scared to log in under his normal username and tell someone else they have a problem with their posts. Although times like these I have to respect Ductman and Thomed a little for logging in and saying in no uncertain terms "hey - you're an asshole. Fuck off".

Otherwise, let the little pussy show up at my office or home....I have something for him. And, yes, I could file a complaint in federal court tomorrow and subpoena the fuck out everybody's ISP and their mother -sorry to disappoint everybody - I don't have time for that over stupid shit like this. Time is money and, relatively speaking, I really could care less about some internet loser that gets his jollies this way - other than that it keeps me away from the posters here I enjoy.

"Seriously, you can post here until you're blue in the face for as much vested interest in that matter as I have, and I don't care one whit at all...but I really don't think that finding other cool posters with integrity here is going to do much to solve what you're describing as being a real life issue..."

Awww...its nice to be so loved. I feel the same about you. You're right it wouldn't stop the fact that a pussy alias has one of my telephone numbers and is following every post I make. But I remember the one and only time I thought it would be OK to register an alias and talk nasty shit about someone. I got smacked around quite a bit as I recall - and justifiably so, I might add. And I only made one nasty post with said alias, begged profusely for forgiveness and went into self-exile for some months afterwards. Further, it taught me that shit like that is unacceptable on this messageboard. I never did it again (except I may have done it once with Katydid).

And when I say "management" I am referring to mods and webbies. I know the webbies aren't around much and I know no one has the authority to do anything other than post in support or against something, but is a little consistency from those left in charge too much to ask for rather than thier repeated indifference?

And sorry, I still think all the "management" still knows who Katie and Chooch Magooch really are. :)

bueno bob
12-18-2007, 11:48 PM
LMAO - I'm not as concerned for my personal safety as you seem to think I should be. Getting some stupid text message and having some idiot on a David Lee Roth website telling me I am a pedophile after every post I make doesn't exactly qualify as a life crisis in my book. But that's just me.

After all - this is someone who is scared to log in under his normal username and tell someone else they have a problem with their posts. Although times like these I have to respect Ductman and Thomed a little for logging in and saying in no uncertain terms "hey - you're an asshole. Fuck off".

Otherwise, let the little pussy show up at my office or home....I have something for him. And, yes, I could file a complaint in federal court tomorrow and subpoena the fuck out everybody's ISP and their mother -sorry to disappoint everybody - I don't have time for that over stupid shit like this. Time is money and, relatively speaking, I really could care less about some internet loser that gets his jollies this way - other than that it keeps me away from the posters here I enjoy.

"Seriously, you can post here until you're blue in the face for as much vested interest in that matter as I have, and I don't care one whit at all...but I really don't think that finding other cool posters with integrity here is going to do much to solve what you're describing as being a real life issue..."

Awww...its nice to be so loved. I feel the same about you. You're right it wouldn't stop the fact that a pussy alias has one of my telephone numbers and is following every post I make. But I remember the one and only time I thought it would be OK to register an alias and talk nasty shit about someone. I got smacked around quite a bit as I recall - and justifiably so, I might add. And I only made one nasty post with said alias, begged profusely for forgiveness and went into self-exile for some months afterwards. Further, it taught me that shit like that is unacceptable on this messageboard. I never did it again (except I may have done it once with Katydid).

And when I say "management" I am referring to mods and webbies. I know the webbies aren't around much and I know no one has the authority to do anything other than post in support or against something, but is a little consistency from those left in charge too much to ask for rather than thier repeated indifference?

And sorry, I still think all the "management" still knows who Katie and Chooch Magooch really are. :)

Well, if that's the case, then I guess there's no issue at hand, then. Not important to you = not important to me.

Awww...its nice to be so loved. I feel the same about you.

For what it's worth, I don't have any problem with you personally...I don't know if you're insinuating that I do, but...whatever...

Hyman Roth
12-18-2007, 11:55 PM
LOL - its not important compared to the real life shit that goes on day in and day out. Its a problem to the extent that why the fuck would anyone want to continue posting under these circumstances (and again - its not just me - you damn well know and everybody else does too that good posters have been driven away by this for longer than I have been around) but you already said you don't care about that one way or the other so...carry on I guess. And I am not insinuating anything. Objectively speaking, you are one of my favorite posters to read here. Its not a personal matter - I was just reciprocating your warmth was all.

bueno bob
12-19-2007, 12:06 AM
LOL - its not important compared to the real life shit that goes on day in and day out. Its a problem to the extent that why the fuck would anyone want to continue posting under these circumstances (and again - its not just me - you damn well know and everybody else does too that good posters have been driven away by this for longer than I have been around) but you already said you don't care about that one way or the other so...carry on I guess.

Well...people come and go for all sorts of different reasons around here...a lot don't like the alias factor, sure; but short of having the webmasters be around here 24/7, investigating every last aspect, you can't do too much about that, honestly...

If people don't want to post here because of that, I have very little say in the matter, regardless. All I can do personally is not contribute any further to any of the alias issues.

And I am not insinuating anything. Objectively speaking, you are one of my favorite posters to read here. Its not a personal matter - I was just reciprocating your warmth was all.

That's cool. There wasn't any "ice" on my part, not intentionally. Just telling it as I see it, and truthfully, by and large I have no problems with any of the existing posters here, yourself included.

In any regards, I think Matt's take is pretty much on the ball. On any message board, there's going to be a degree of alias/trolldom and it's a necessary evil. I will say again, though, that I honestly feel it's a lot less worse here than it is in a lot of other places.

Hyman Roth
12-19-2007, 12:28 AM

...And sorry, I still think all the "management" still (sic) knows who Katie and Chooch Magooch really are. :)

Just joking, not trying to be a dick here, but did you know your own and others' repeated silence upon this assertion could be introduced as evidence of the truth of the matter I asserted in most civil courts (if somehow relevant to the issue in dispute). "The theory is that the non-declarant would, under the circumstances, protest the statement made in his presence, if untrue." Your silence would be reliable enough for the drafters of the Federal Rules of Evidence to be considered by a jury as an admission.

bueno bob
12-19-2007, 12:35 AM
Well, I'd stake my money on Katie being completely and totally legit; I've had outside of the site dealings with her and am convinced to my own satisfaction that she's the real deal. If she's NOT...she's put one HELL of a lot of work into snowing people, and with as long as she'd been just another face here...I don't think anybody's THAT patient...

As to Magooch, I don't have any idea...

rustoffa
12-19-2007, 12:40 AM
Look, I have no idea what this threatening shit is about. I was simply trying to make light of the alias problem I could give a fuck less about. I've been cryptically scorned by aliases that deal specifically with my disregard of aliases!! Bueno Bob has never forgiven me for wishing a fiery death on Paul Davis! Katydid continues to toy with my fragile psyche after I owned her into purgatory! Cato wants to cast me adrift in Soapland!!! ELVIS is fixin' to dump some more of my threads just for the sake of it!!!

It's all a part of the grater good.

QUE SERA SERA!!!
:)

Hyman Roth
12-19-2007, 12:52 AM
There's been no death threats or other threats of bodily harm to me. I don't know where that came from. Bob brought it up in an earlier post. I think that most of the malevolent aliases are probably the same person. Maybe Chooch is twonabomber or some other DDLR pussy pissed off that they got their fat faces chopshopped - I really don't know but I have genuine reason to believe that Katie is no woman. Her masculine posting style the most obvious.

And it wouldn't be too hard to pull it off - set up a fake AOL blog listing bootlegs you really have with a picture of some old bag bleach blonde sitting on a Harley Davidson. Its not a stretch of the imagination to think someone who has nothing better to do than spam a messageboard starting shit with anyone and everyone that posts would go the extra mile to seem more believable. But I appreciate you addressing the matter nonetheless and believe you are telling the truth, for what its worth.

I hope "Katie" is an alias for her sake. Its difficult to imagine a life so pathetic and a woman so fucked up in the head to induce the posts "she" makes if she is the real deal.

rustoffa
12-19-2007, 01:10 AM
Let's all take a deep breath!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QlYsphBcjmc&rel=0&color1=0xd6d6d6&color2=0xf0f0f0&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QlYsphBcjmc&rel=0&color1=0xd6d6d6&color2=0xf0f0f0&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

bueno bob
12-19-2007, 01:12 AM
Well, the thing about that is, she didn't spam the place, nor did she start shit with anybody. Not for years. And I was trading boots and such with her a long time before any of the more recent Katie-things ever happened...and she's a straight player when it comes to boot trading. A+ across the board.

I recall it all started by her blowing a story in Main about Ross Halfin doing a photo shot of Ed, to which she got a LOAD of shit from a lot of people calling her a troll, a liar, an alias, etc etc because everybody KNEW Neil Z did all the Van Halen photos...for all that was worth...as Ross ended up doing exactly what she originally said he was going to.

In any regards, it just kinda blew up from there. But for a few years prior to that, she was very low key - posted frequently, was generally accepted by everybody and nobody had anything poor to say about her. She got pushed, she pushed back, and she did a damn fine job of pissing a lot of people off...but hey, fuck it...

She definitely has people that don't like her, but fuck...so do we all...

bueno bob
12-19-2007, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Bueno Bob has never forgiven me for wishing a fiery death on Paul Davis!

:mad:

And after he got shot 20 years ago, too!

Shame!

katie
12-19-2007, 05:18 AM
Fucking Hell Hyman Grow Up.

OK I gave you a kick in the balls.

Deal with it and move on.

Katie
x

PS - Be nice to me and i'll be nice to you
Now FUCK OFF!

Hyman Roth
12-19-2007, 06:36 AM
Go stick a cattle prod in your fish-vagina and turn on the juice you
dried out, old psycho-cunt. I was always "nice". You got serious
issues, bitch, and I hope you get them resolved for your own health
and well being.

Hyman Roth
12-19-2007, 06:43 AM
Its difficult to "move on" as you say, when I havent even posted for a week and I read you calling me a pedophile in three different random threads out of nowhere. You call it a "kick in the balls"? I call it an obsessed, deranged nut-case who lives a pathetic life and derives some sick pleasure out of trolling this message board and making people feel uncomfortable. I should sue you for libel and subpoena Sarge's ISP to find out who you are and where to serve you with process - but you're a complete waste of time and probably aren't worth the paper the judgment would be written on. Fucking troll.

katie
12-19-2007, 07:14 AM

There's been no death threats or other threats of bodily harm to me. I don't know where that came from. Bob brought it up in an earlier post. I think that most of the malevolent aliases are probably the same person. Maybe Chooch is twonabomber or some other DDLR pussy pissed off that they got their fat faces chopshopped - I really don't know but I have genuine reason to believe that Katie is no woman. Her masculine posting style the most obvious.

And it wouldn't be too hard to pull it off - set up a fake AOL blog listing bootlegs you really have with a picture of some old bag bleach blonde sitting on a Harley Davidson. Its not a stretch of the imagination to think someone who has nothing better to do than spam a messageboard starting shit with anyone and everyone that posts would go the extra mile to seem more believable. But I appreciate you addressing the matter nonetheless and believe you are telling the truth, for what its worth.

I hope "Katie" is an alias for her sake. Its difficult to imagine a life so pathetic and a woman so fucked up in the head to induce the posts "she" makes if she is the real deal.

Go stick a cattle prod in your fish-vagina and turn on the juice you
dried out, old psycho-cunt. I was always "nice". You got serious
issues, bitch, and I hope you get them resolved for your own health
and well being.

Its difficult to "move on" as you say, when I havent even posted for a week and I read you calling me a pedophile in three different random threads out of nowhere. You call it a "kick in the balls"? I call it an obsessed, deranged nut-case who lives a pathetic life and derives some sick pleasure out of trolling this message board and making people feel uncomfortable. I should sue you for libel and subpoena Sarge's ISP to find out who you are and where to serve you with process - but you're a complete waste of time and probably aren't worth the paper the judgment would be written on. Fucking troll.

http://www.mistrys.co.uk/images/images/CK__Obsession_1_1776.JPG_1776.jpg

Hyman Roth
12-19-2007, 08:58 AM
:rolleyes:

Remind me again who does nothing else besides follow posters
around that insulted her online a year ago starting stupid flame wars with them ad nauseum?

You're a stupid bitch. You've clearly got no game and you are also
clearly the party here exhibiting obsessive tendencies (among several
other more disturbing psychological disorders).

Your so full of bullshit that mexicans give donkey rides
to the bottom of your ass. The only thing I can gather from your desperate cries for attention is that you were touched by your dad at a young age. Fuck if I care about your abusive childhood. Seek professional help.

Now go pick the fungus out of your rectum before your bi-weekly session of electroshock therapy you crack dunking prostitute.

No charge.

katie
12-19-2007, 12:15 PM

Remind me again who does nothing else besides follow posters
around that insulted her online a year ago starting stupid flame wars with them ad nauseum?

You're a stupid bitch. You've clearly got no game and you are also
clearly the party here exhibiting obsessive tendencies (among several
other more disturbing psychological disorders).

Your so full of bullshit that mexicans give donkey rides
to the bottom of your ass. The only thing I can gather from your desperate cries for attention is that you were touched by your dad at a young age. Fuck if I care about your abusive childhood. Seek professional help.

Now go pick the fungus out of your rectum before your bi-weekly session of electroshock therapy you crack dunking prostitute.

No charge.

http://www.saferelationships.com/combo.jpg

Shaun Ponsonby
12-19-2007, 01:06 PM
��it's not a reflection on the site, it's a reflection on the instigator��

sorry, it�s a reflection of the site.

I suspect it is a mod, or two, or a former mod or webbie � who really cares, which is behind all the gay alias trolling. I suspect that there is free discussion about it in the mod room and all mods are privy to more knowledge about the identity of the aliases than the average poster. Of course I could be wrong and it really doesn�t matter anyway. It is just a fucking messageboard - you�re flat wrong if you think I take this shit seriously.

Furthermore, the text messages from the pussy who sent them revealed prima facie that the perpetrator didn�t have a clue. In fact, the number I gave out to Pojo, which was taken by someone pilfering through my Roth Army PMs, is one of five telephone numbers I have, and a personal line at that, which I had set up years ago on my father�s family plan (not even in my name). Now I might be impressed if the fuckhead sent me a facsimile. And I was reasonably impressed when I saw a new user signed up recently in between all the new Thunder aliases, using my first name and two letters of my last name. Since they were about 5 letters off, I guess that�s no cause for worry, right?

��Hyman...honestly, I don't see how you could read that into what I wrote originally on the topic��

Well�I drug up this thread a few weeks ago. I have been complaining in some of my 4.7 posts per day, about how pussy it is to take someone on in an alias name and to troll around on the messageboard starting shit in general (and I know everyone reads all these gay alias flame wars) � I guess I was looking for other posters I thought were cool and I thought had some integrity (or at least posters who had complained about it in the thread previous to my bump) to step up and say �yeah � that shit is gay.� Instead, I get the Binnie-Bob-Dan is everybody routine, Shaun genuinely perplexed as to why I can�t find it funny under the circumstances and Matt White speaking in riddles�indifference, at best.

��.Hell, man, were it me in your shoes, having THAT kind of issues? I'd have logged off a LONG time back and not looked back, either.�

Yeah�um�I think I get the message here. That�s either a management endorsed GTFO or the aliases really do speak for the mods and the masses: I am the new Joe Thunder. Whatever � I�m pretty non-judgmental about how people get their kicks and if I gave a fuck, I guess I would be upset. Have fun.

My comment wasn't regarding how you don't find EVERY alias funny...it was to how seriously you seem to be taking this shit.

If, as you say, you're not taking it seriously...you'd have no problem not answering to every single post...

The issue you had with your phone seems more to do with hacking than aliases.

And Three Lock Rock was funny...must have been 2 or 3 years ago now...had you been here on the site at that time you'd have known that. TLR was neccessary to what had become a slow forum. And it worked...got on everybody's nerves (including mine)...and when it began to get too far (what with the other to "killer ts"...which was again, very funny for a while)...Bob said "OK, it was me". And left it at that (for a year or so...then he made a comeback akin to Van Hagar's 2004 attempt).

katie
12-19-2007, 01:08 PM
An alias called Fuckhowardstern really loses is it on this thread when being called a pedo by someone else -

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30261&perpage=30&pagenumber=99

Oh dear..........

LoungeMachine
12-19-2007, 02:43 PM
Just joking, not trying to be a dick here, but did you know your own and others' repeated silence upon this assertion could be introduced as evidence of the truth of the matter I asserted in most civil courts (if somehow relevant to the issue in dispute). "The theory is that the non-declarant would, under the circumstances, protest the statement made in his presence, if untrue." Your silence would be reliable enough for the drafters of the Federal Rules of Evidence to be considered by a jury as an admission.

:lol:

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the mods MUST be guilty due to their refusal to wade knee-deep into my flamewar. :D

Hyman, you know we're cool, but.......

a] No one is talking about you in the mod room [and i'll probably get busted for "leaking" this fact]

b] Just because mods [or other posters for that matter] don't go rushing in to defend you mid-flamewar, you shouldn't take that as either a slight at you, or us condoning a troll's behavior.

c] Katie is not an alias, as much as she'd probably like you to believe it for paranoia's sake.

d] Roll a bone, pour some Maker's, and laugh the rest of this bullshit off.

If I missed anything else, forgive me.

d]

Hyman Roth
12-19-2007, 03:37 PM
Shaun: who the fuck is talking about TLR?? And, for the record, I was here when TLR was around and I remember specifically "him" telling me to "fuck my mother". Yeah - real funny. Do me a personal favor, kid, STFU. Your are an ignorant, sycophant, ass-kisser who doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about. No problem "responding to every post"? - you fucking child - I haven't posted 5 times in the last 30 days before yesterday. WTF are you talking about?

Lounge: Who said anything about me being the subject of any thread in the mod room? Who is requesting the mods to "come rushing in to defend [me] mid-flamewar"? I don't need anyone's help with flame wars. I'm not even talking about flame wars. Did you read any of my posts? Or do you just have better things to do today? I certainly understand if your answer is the latter. Well don't hold it against me if I don't have time to explain it again.

Hyman Roth
12-19-2007, 03:40 PM
http://e.photos.cx/Liarcover-b3e.jpg
http://e.photos.cx/howtospotaliar-4be.jpg

LoungeMachine
12-19-2007, 04:58 PM

Lounge: Who said anything about me being the subject of any thread in the mod room? Who is requesting the mods to "come rushing in to defend [me] mid-flamewar"? I don't need anyone's help with flame wars. I'm not even talking about flame wars. Did you read any of my posts? Or do you just have better things to do today? I certainly understand if your answer is the latter. Well don't hold it against me if I don't have time to explain it again.

From a cursory glance, it looked like you were pissed people weren't stepping forward with the "truth" about katie, and that the was talk in the mod room about it.

I was just trying to tell you the answers were no, we don't condone harrasment [unless it is provoked i.e. katydid/thunder/et al] and no, it wasn't a subject being batted about in the mod room.

It seemed to me you thought we were guilty by our silence regarding katie.

The fact that thousands of keystrokes have now been spent on this cracks me up to an extent.

The fact you gave out a number to someone here, and they gave it to someone else, is not funny however. I find it hard to believe though Pojo of all people would betray the trust of a poster here. Just not like him in the slightest.

And no, I didnt mean to imply you NEEDED help in any flame war / stalking. On the contrary, my point was you didnt need anyone to step in front of the bullet for you.

As always, these things seem much more important when you're the one being hassled. I know. I've attracted more than my share of mouthbreathers looking to garner some attention by baiting me.

Hope that cleared it up, somewhat. Because that's all I got.

katie
12-19-2007, 06:41 PM
Loving this thread

Cheers Hyman

x

twonabomber
12-19-2007, 07:21 PM
Maybe Chooch is twonabomber or some other DDLR pussy pissed off that they got their fat faces chopshopped -

nope, not me. i don't know who it is. sorry.

i only log in here to see if anyone has sent me a nice PM wishing that i die in a car crash on the way to a Van Halen show.

as for the pics...after the Januszewski thing...don't you think if photoshops (especially amateurish, rudimentary ones) really bothered me, i would have asked everyone not to post my pic? or even better, i simply would have stayed out of the pic? i couldn't be any farther away from pissed off. psychology is not your strong suit.

DlocRoth
12-19-2007, 09:36 PM
Ok....here's the deal....

Hyman is right about Shaun....

Katie is not an alias...IMO...

And Lounge is Shannon Hoon reincarnate...

Relax, people.....

It's only rock'n'roll..........

But I like it. Yes I do.

Nickdfresh
12-19-2007, 09:38 PM
Goddamnit!

Nickdfresh
12-19-2007, 09:43 PM
This guy is a Lawyer?!?

I think NICK was right on the mark....

MELTDOWN.....

lets try and talk the guy down from the ledge......

One minute he's holding SHESH's feet to the fire...and now this?

Maybe FLAPPO can talk some sense to him.....:confused:

Lawyer? I seriously doubt it at this point...

Matt White
12-19-2007, 11:08 PM
Fuck....

I'm so glad I don't get involved in this kind of soap opera any more..........

Diamondjimi
12-20-2007, 12:19 AM
http://e.photos.cx/Liarcover-b3e.jpg
http://e.photos.cx/howtospotaliar-4be.jpg

Is that Alexis Arquette?

katie
12-20-2007, 08:09 AM
Wow that is one good looking woman!

Who is she?

Diamondjimi
12-20-2007, 10:04 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/djfan.jpg

katie
12-20-2007, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by diamond- joe thunder-jimi

And a Happy Christmas to you Joe

Hope you feel a bit better in 2008

Don't get too depressed

Katie
x

Shaun Ponsonby
12-20-2007, 11:47 AM
Hyman: Still not taking it so seriously?

Guitar Shark
12-20-2007, 11:57 AM
This guy is a Lawyer?!?

If anyone knows his full name and the state where he lives, it would be pretty easy to confirm.

Diamondjimi
12-20-2007, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by katie
And a Happy Christmas to you Joe

Hope you feel a bit better in 2008

Don't get too depressed

Katie
x

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51735

Don't forget to contact Photobucket to have the picture deleted again ...Loser..

LoungeMachine
12-20-2007, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
If anyone knows his full name and the state where he lives, it would be pretty easy to confirm.

When he was interviewed after the NC gig, he was quoted as being an attorney.

In the thread, he denied it, and didnt know where they got that.

But then, most attorneys would rather tell you they're used car salesmen than shysters.....

Regardless, this guy is beginning to unspool. fast.

A simple nudge, and I think he'd go postal. :D

katie
12-20-2007, 06:23 PM
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u206/Paddy_031/lolmedqy3-0b1.jpg

Diamondthingy I will cut you a bit of slack as I forgot what time of the year it is.

While we all celebrate with our families, people like you will still be sitting at your computer, shoudlers hunched over the keyboard with your pants round your ankles looking for.......again

Take 2 of these anally 3 times a day and they should get you through the holiday season this year.

What you don't use pass on to that Pedo Hyman..

Take care

X

Nickdfresh
12-20-2007, 10:16 PM

He lives in one of the Carolinas, and from what I heard, it was confirmed --that he was probably full of shit....

Steve Savicki
12-21-2007, 11:55 AM
Hey, with the holidays coming up, don't we all have better things to think about? ;)

You bet! :cool:

Merry Christmas, everyone! :)

Diamondjimi
12-21-2007, 12:13 PM
Heyyy , whuttup Steve-O !:baaa:

Merry Christmas to you and the Brannigan gang!:D

Steve Savicki
12-23-2007, 12:16 PM
That prescription worked, Katie?

Nickdfresh
12-24-2007, 02:17 PM
Steve, your miraculous ability to stir shit and keep things going that might be better off buried leads to believe the possibility that you're not the lovable dain bramaged pal that you seem to convey. But that maybe you are indeed a trollio of the ages...

Just a thought.

Anyhoo - Happy Christmas, merry New Year, Kwanza, Hankuh (even though it's over), Saturnalia, Winter Solstice and whatever else there is...

UhuhuhUHUhuhuhuHUHUhhh...

Chooch MaGooch
12-24-2007, 02:41 PM
Seasons Greetings. Good health for everyone in 2008.

Steve Savicki
12-24-2007, 11:49 PM
Happy Holidays to you as well, Nick. :) (http://steve-savicki.livejournal.com/412048.html)

twonabomber
12-27-2007, 03:47 PM
shut up, Steve.

Isaac R.
12-28-2007, 12:55 AM
Oh the drama...

Dan
12-28-2007, 03:16 AM
This Thread Is Great.

Steve Savicki
12-28-2007, 09:47 PM
Steve, your miraculous ability to stir shit and keep things going that might be better off buried
It actually might be better off being removing sh|t rather than just burying it. Burying it means it still exists you know:
http://rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1278759#post1278759
post #88

Bottom line? vBulletin upgrade alone will improve performance maybe 5%. upgrading the hosting hardware/platform will improve performance maybe 25%. pruning old aliases and posts older than 2 years will improve performance probably 50% or better. If we do all of the above, we'd probably double the speed i.e. 100% faster.

Dan
12-28-2007, 09:59 PM
Question For You Steve.

Do You Drink Alcohol?

Matt White
12-29-2007, 09:53 AM
"The Gift that Keeps on Giving............"

Isaac R.
12-30-2007, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by Dan
Question For You Steve.

Do You Drink Alcohol?

Now that would be an interesting poll.

Personally, I'd say no, Steve's not a big drinker.

Dan
12-30-2007, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by Isaac R.
Now that would be an interesting poll.

Personally, I'd say no, Steve's not a big drinker.

:D

Diamondjimi
12-30-2007, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Dan
Question For You Steve.

Do You Drink Alcohol?

Do Shirley Temples count ?;)

http://www.beyondwonderful.com/images/recipes/beverages_shirley_temple_300x400.jpg

Dan
12-30-2007, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
Do Shirley Temples count ?;)

http://www.beyondwonderful.com/images/recipes/beverages_shirley_temple_300x400.jpg

Yes,Yes And Yes.:D

Nickdfresh
12-30-2007, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
It actually might be better off being removing sh|t rather than just burying it. Burying it means it still exists you know:
http://rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1278759#post1278759
post #88

Well Steven, you see, that would be censorshit. Something we're (mostly) institutionally against...

Much like we're against you having a five star approval rating...

Steve Savicki
12-31-2007, 06:23 AM
So if you suggest it remain buried, then you wouldn't miss it if it were deleted, so I don't understand the concern here.

Matt White
12-31-2007, 09:26 AM
Hmmmmm....very interesting

Diamondjimi
12-31-2007, 05:48 PM
Is there chance a Webbie or Mod can revoke the 5 star vote Steve-O begged from me ???

Guitar Shark
12-31-2007, 07:29 PM
Is there chance a Webbie or Mod can revoke the 5 star vote Steve-O begged from me ???

Anyone can change a user's rating at any time. For example, just click on the link in my sig. Automatic 1-star vote for Steve-o.

I am here for the people.

Steve Savicki
01-02-2008, 04:36 PM
Much like we're against you having a five star approval rating...
I don't see why that's a concern either but I don't know what's said or goes on in the mod room.:p

JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
01-02-2008, 07:38 PM
shut up steven

Dan
01-02-2008, 09:17 PM
I don't see why that's a concern either but I don't know what's said or goes on in the mod room.:p

-5 Star Vote For This Post.:D

Steve Savicki
01-02-2008, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Dan
-5 Star Vote For This Post.
Why's speaking the truth worth downscoring?

Matt White
01-02-2008, 10:51 PM
The truth shall set you free...

Dan
01-03-2008, 12:35 AM
Why's speaking the truth worth downscoring?

The Truth,You Can't Handle The Truth Steve.:D

Diamondjimi
01-03-2008, 01:43 AM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51735

Don't forget to contact Photobucket to have the picture deleted again ...Loser..

It was only a matter of time....:rolleyes:

Some Trolls are sooo sensitive!

Diamondjimi
01-03-2008, 01:45 AM
Anyone can change a user's rating at any time. For example, just click on the link in my sig. Automatic 1-star vote for Steve-o.

I am here for the people.

Gotcha!:D