PDA

View Full Version : Pamela Anderson Roast

Susie Q
08-15-2005, 10:11 PM
Anyone see this on Comedy Central? If it is on rerun, which I am sure it will be.....you oughta watch it for a laff.

GAR
08-15-2005, 10:15 PM
I heard radio spots on it. Howd it go?

Susie Q
08-17-2005, 09:57 AM
It was hilarious. They had Bea Arthur on it, remember her from "Maude" or "golden girls"? It was a roast for a bunch of people, basically. All the people who were on it would roast each other, and then make their barbs about Pam. Courtney Love, Eddie Griffin, Tommy Lee, and a bunch of others rounded up the roast. They talked alot about Pam's boobs, Tommy's schlong, the sex tapes, her escapades. When she got up to do her thing at the end you can see right through her black shirt. Didn't really seem to bother her none. I am sure the guys just loved it too. ;)

You gotta check it out when it airs again. It really was pretty good. :D

Terry
08-17-2005, 11:58 AM
It was pretty funny at times, although a lot of these things are stocked with D-list comics throwing barbs at others way more famous than they'll ever be. Plus, by the fiftieth 'Tommy Lee has a big dick and Pam has big boobs riff', it got kinda stale.

Matt White
08-17-2005, 12:17 PM
YEah...the hack who made the KURT COBAIN carack to Courtney LOve should have gotten punched in the mouth on the spot.

Sarah Silverman is hysterical. That chick is DIRTY!!!

VonHalen
08-17-2005, 04:52 PM
it was pretty good, could have been better

Ozzy Fudd
08-17-2005, 08:56 PM
I was the funniest thing i have seen in a long time.

rustoffa
08-17-2005, 09:07 PM
Here's a page full of highlights/lowlights.
:D

http://flash12.blogspot.com/2005/08/poncho-lefty-pamela-anderson-roast.html

Ozzy Fudd
08-17-2005, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
YEah...the hack who made the KURT COBAIN carack to Courtney LOve should have gotten punched in the mouth on the spot.
Yeah that was low Real Scumbagish

The_KiD
08-17-2005, 09:42 PM
Yea, it was pretty funny. Some of the comments where way too under the belt... I laughed though..

KiD

Terry
08-18-2005, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Matt White

Sarah Silverman is hysterical. That chick is DIRTY!!!

Yep, I thought that was a little out of line, too. And this is coming from someone who has always felt that Courtney Love is an unattractive, totally talentless, loud mouthed, attention seeking cunt.

bueno bob
08-18-2005, 12:26 PM
Courtney Love...didn't she have a band called Hole, album titled "Live Through This"?

Personally, I thought if you COULD live through it, it was a remarkable feat.

She was a real Pacific Northwest whore, everybody knew her here for years before Kurt came along...the girl would fuck anything in a band, period...