PDA

View Full Version : Tommy Lee goes to college... well sort of.

light 'em up!
08-17-2005, 01:05 AM
I heard he didn't officially register for any classes. Nebraska must be desperate for publicity. His chem tutor is smokin hot!

Ally_Kat
08-17-2005, 07:49 PM
Yeah, I was wondering about that because the combo of classes he's taking are all over the place.

But me, I love the show. His English class gave me flashbacks to mine. I hated that book a week thing.

monkeythe
08-17-2005, 09:12 PM
There is a little blurb at the end of the show in small print stating that he wasn't a student of the University & that his dorm room is off campus

Mr. Vengeance
08-17-2005, 10:02 PM
WHAT????? Reality TV is staged?????? NO FUCKING WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now folks, bad news, there's really no Santa Claus either....

Fucking reality tv can kiss my ass!!!!!!

Thorman
08-18-2005, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by light 'em up!
I heard he didn't officially register for any classes. Nebraska must be desperate for publicity. His chem tutor is smokin hot!

It's a tv show dude...thats it

BAM

blonddgirl777
08-18-2005, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
WHAT????? Reality TV is staged?????? NO FUCKING WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now folks, bad news, there's really no Santa Claus either....

Fucking reality tv can kiss my ass!!!!!!

L.O.L.
I'm there with you...
I've had it more than enough with these so called "reality" shows that are polluting prime time T.V.

Eaven if it was reality... I really don't care about watching people's lives!

Nitro Express
08-18-2005, 05:06 AM
Amen. The only reality shows I could watch for awhile was The Osbournes and The Surreal Life. I hated Survivor and Donald Trump's show about made me puke.

The networks are loving reality TV because it's so cheap to produce as compared to a regular situational comedy show with highly paid actors.

Reality TV is simply finding some wannabes or has beens and hang a carrot infront of them, make them sign a disclaimer and contract, and abuse the fuckers and put them together with people that will clash. Watch the disfunction at the junction, wipe your ass with them and say "Next!"

Jurak
08-18-2005, 06:57 PM
"next" :D

DlocRoth
08-18-2005, 07:00 PM
When's it on?