PDA

View Full Version : Why Do They Use Sterile Needles For Death By Lethal Injection?

Phil theStalker
08-17-2005, 11:41 AM
Why do they use sterile needles for death by lethal injection?

I dunno..

Why do I think aboot these things?

Tell mme dat!

:spank:

Hardrock69
08-17-2005, 02:42 PM
I say make the punishment fit the crime.

If they have the guy cold, if he is guilty with NO doubt, especially when they have DNA evidence, then I say at LEAST kill the fucker the way he killed his victims.

If it is overly atrocious, like for instance that asshole fuck serial-killer BTK in Kansas, then I say (as with baby-rapers) kill them by slow torture, with a state appointed doctor to keep them alive for as long as possible.

If it takes 2 years to execute the fucker, then so be it, as long as he/she/it is in severe and horrible pain 24/7 the entire time.

Angel
08-17-2005, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
I say make the punishment fit the crime.

If they have the guy cold, if he is guilty with NO doubt, especially when they have DNA evidence, then I say at LEAST kill the fucker the way he killed his victims.

If it is overly atrocious, like for instance that asshole fuck serial-killer BTK in Kansas, then I say (as with baby-rapers) kill them by slow torture, with a state appointed doctor to keep them alive for as long as possible.

If it takes 2 years to execute the fucker, then so be it, as long as he/she/it is in severe and horrible pain 24/7 the entire time.

I couldn't agree more! Child killers though, it should be the parents that get to do the torturing.

BigBadBrian
08-17-2005, 03:23 PM
I guess the term "Cruel and Unusual Punishment" just flew out the window.

:gulp:

knuckleboner
08-17-2005, 05:02 PM
nah, BBB, we'll just get a conservative interpretation of the 8th from a texas judge...;)

Hardrock69
08-17-2005, 08:07 PM
Oh, BBB wants to treat serial killers with kindness & nurturing....

:rolleyes:

Pussy.

LoungeMachine
08-17-2005, 09:10 PM
To prevent an accidental "stick" or poking of a needle by a worker.

[ assuming you were looking for a legit answer, and it wasn't rhetorical ]

Here in Washington, we used to hang 'em. [high]

LoungeMachine
08-17-2005, 09:12 PM
to prevent infection, not the actual poking mind you......

nevermind.

I'm just buzzed

Seshmeister
08-17-2005, 10:27 PM
DNA evidence is not 100% reliable.

LoungeMachine
08-17-2005, 10:59 PM
NOTHING is 100% reliable

Eye witnesses can be wrong, pics and video doctored, and so on.

Nothing is 100%

Dr. Love
08-17-2005, 11:00 PM
This seems like Non material to me.

Mr. Vengeance
08-17-2005, 11:15 PM
Oh christ...Why do we drive on a parkway, but park on a driveway?

Why do we sing 'Take me out to the ballgame" when we're already there???

rustoffa
08-18-2005, 12:35 AM
In the old days, they had stonings. IMO, that was the capital punishment equivalent of the cuntinental bridge that brought flistafucks to the NEW WORLD.

Who knows what went on before the stonings. Stonings were probably around in the STONE AGE, and lasted for however many years carbon dating deems necessary. Come to think of it, carbon-dating enthusiasts could do with a proper stoning.

This fucking lethal injection debacle is mind numbing. If you stone a motherfucker, you can still collect DNA from the stone. Last time I checked, a nice round stone is far-less likely to infect some hapless lab worker via a puncture. Without a doubt, you'd have renegade factions of stoners using sharpened rocks, but progress is progress.

Public outrage regarding the arrowhead/spearhead stoners could possibly result in a beheading revival. It'd be more humane!

What about catapults? Bring that shit back...full on hydraulics! Nothing says "die motherfucker" like launching a condemned asshole into whatever rock formation from 2 miles out.

That's right.....stoned again.

Hardrock69
08-18-2005, 02:01 AM
rustoffa has valid points.

There is a dumb, made-for-TV movie from the 1970s about Shirley Jones (Mrs. Partridge) moving to a place in Massachusetts called Crowhaven Farm (hence the name of the movie), where they had witch burnings and stuff back in the day.

She somehow gets involved in a fucked up time warp, and winds up being sentenced to death by a bunch of fucking pilgrims.

Their method of stoning was somewhat different. They laid her on the ground, put this board on her about the size of a door, and then slowly piled rocks on it.

Being a movie, of course she got out of it in the end, but it was a trip to watch.

She almost wound up with a sooper flat chest!

:cool:

flappo
08-18-2005, 06:41 AM
faak orf

Hardrock69
08-18-2005, 09:24 AM
Uh, that is Hitler's job, is it not? Hey has he ever signed up to this board? I mean, fak, we have Jesus Christ, Satan & God Almighty here already...

bueno bob
08-18-2005, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Uh, that is Hitler's job, is it not? Hey has he ever signed up to this board? I mean, fak, we have Jesus Christ, Satan & God Almighty here already...

Don't forget Bueno Bob.

Also we have Alan the Panther overseeing all the goings-on, here.

saint
08-18-2005, 12:32 PM
why is there a lock on the door to the 7-Eleven store

bueno bob
08-18-2005, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by saint
why is there a lock on the door to the 7-Eleven store

In case they get robbed and need to call the police.

I can say that having once worked at a Plaid Pantry. Same sort of deal.

:)

Hardrock69
08-18-2005, 01:45 PM
No cause they wanna be able to lock the door to keep Jews out....errr. I mean Hitler...

Angel
08-18-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
I guess the term "Cruel and Unusual Punishment" just flew out the window.

:gulp:

I can't believe I'm saying this but,

You fuckin' liberal! ;)