PDA

View Full Version : Courtney Love flashes her Boobs to Letterman, and is arrested for assault in the same

Sarge
03-19-2004, 05:48 PM
What a hosebag!

Courtney Love Arrested on Assault Charges in NYC
Thu Mar 18, 2004 09:51 AM ET

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Singer-actress Courtney Love was arrested in New York early on Thursday after throwing a microphone stand into a nightclub audience and hitting a man on the head, police said.
Hours before her arrest, Love, 39, known for her sensational, disruptive behavior, bared her breasts on the CBS "Late Show with David Letterman." Love jumped on the desk used by Letterman for the late-night talk show and pulled up her shirt. She was not wearing a bra.

A police spokesman said Love was charged with assault and reckless endangerment after the 2:30 a.m. incident at an East Village nightclub. A court date for Love was not immediately set.

She threw a microphone stand into the audience and a 24-year-old man was injured in the head, police said. The name of the man was not released.

Love, frontwoman for the defunct rock band Hole, appeared in court in Beverly Hills, California, on Tuesday for a hearing to determine if she will be tried on drug charges. The hearing was postponed but not before she had disrupted proceedings and was admonished by the judge to keep quiet.

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=domesticNews&storyID=4597580
It was the fourth time a Beverly Hills judge has put off hearing the felony case stemming from Love's Oct. 2 trip to a local hospital for what police called "a medical emergency."

Love has pleaded not guilty to illegal possession of prescription painkillers.

She faces two charges in a separate case stemming from her pre-dawn arrest the same day outside a boyfriend's home, where police said she was breaking windows.

Mr Badguy
03-19-2004, 06:04 PM
That bint has done those kind of tittilating stunts all along to further her career.

Has she ever written a decent song?

If she was a bloke, she wouldn`t have gotten anywhere.

It`s all flashing tits, spreading legs, suggestive poses and sensationalist quotes, never making a statement through her music.

Total shit.

Sarge
03-19-2004, 06:07 PM
She looks like total hell anyways.

Full Bug
03-19-2004, 06:21 PM
Kurt would have done the world a favour if he would had taken her out before he took himself out.....

alexpgrimes
03-19-2004, 11:20 PM
What's the big deal??? Drew Barrymore did it a few years ago.

FORD
03-19-2004, 11:25 PM
Drew Barrymore has better tits

Ally_Kat
03-19-2004, 11:46 PM
does anyone really want to see her tits?

alexpgrimes
03-20-2004, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Drew Barrymore has better tits Maybe younger. I wouldn't say better. :D

Dave IS VH
03-20-2004, 03:21 AM
Ole David Letterman looked like he was enjoying the strip show and her tits.

Look at the joy and excitement in his face!!!!!!!!

Looks like a girl opening up her new doll on X-mas morning!!!!!!!!!

thefive
03-20-2004, 03:35 AM
She is so so annoying. I hate that bitch.
thefive

thefive
03-20-2004, 03:36 AM
She is also ugly in my book. Howard Stern thinks she is so hot looking.
Thefive

Dave IS VH
03-20-2004, 03:55 AM
I agree, I don't think she is good looking.

I never did!!!!!!!

thefive
03-20-2004, 04:48 AM
I bet her hole stinks like a gutter.
thefive

twonabomber
03-20-2004, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by Mr Badguy
That bint has done those kind of tittilating stunts all along to further her career.

yeah, well...the song she played sure ain't gonna further her career. it was awful.

i recorded the show...Letterman had to be goin' nuts. he hates when shit gets outta hand like that.

Panamark
03-21-2004, 04:20 AM
Is there anyone on earth that hasnt seen her tits ?

Hollywood Jesus
07-06-2004, 11:52 AM
I love her song Celebrity Skin.

"Oh, make me over
I'm all I wanna be
A walking study
In demonology"

I've seen a lot worse looking women that Courtney Love. Many better as well. The high-skank level is a bit of a turn on.

Here's a tip: Never discourage any woman from showing her tits. I don't mind seeing a few flapjacks in the process.