PDA

View Full Version : Pretentious pseudo-intellectual Sigur Ros fans

The Scatologist
08-18-2005, 10:46 PM
People who listen to that pseudo-intellectual art shit piss me off cause they think they're smarter then everyone because they listen to "intellectual" music.

When in reality, it's just shit that really really stinks.

Hell, if I took a big brown steaming piece of crap right now, and named it something like Pelseu Denailiai, then whipped out my dick and started drawing out artsy looking random pieces of foreign languages, those guys would be licking it all off the sidewalk.

They need to be beaten down, till they can't move, then locked in a room with the VH1 album blasting away to knock em to their senses!
:mad:

Alex Mogilny
08-18-2005, 10:50 PM
uh huh...i've gone to this independent record store here in nashvile and hear shit like...you need to buy this album this is an important band....

what the FUCK is an important band actually?

The Scatologist
08-18-2005, 11:05 PM
yeah man like, it's just a fucking band!

rustoffa
08-18-2005, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by The Scatologist
People who listen to that pseudo-intellectual art shit piss me off cause they think they're smarter then everyone because they listen to "intellectual" music.

When in reality, it's just shit that really really stinks.

Hell, if I took a big brown steaming piece of crap right now, and named it something like Pelseu Denailiai, then whipped out my dick and started drawing out artsy looking random pieces of foreign languages, those guys would be licking it all off the sidewalk.

They need to be beaten down, till they can't move, then locked in a room with the VH1 album blasting away to knock em to their senses!
:mad:

That's one helluva post man, but ya gotta be more specific!

Call some motherfuckers out!

I know what you're screamin' dude....this dipshit gave me this "Television" CD to listen to and I damn-near ralphed in my truck. That shit sounded like electric violins with some helium breathing eunoch singing about fender benders.

I can buy a theramin and stick it in the oven....is that music?

Golden AWe
08-19-2005, 04:11 AM
I used to like some of their stuff...but haven't listened to any of it for like 1,5-2 years...it's music, and I only listen to it when I feel like it...not because my intellectual friends do so...ha ha ha.

nosuchluck
08-19-2005, 10:19 AM
its how i make friends. i need it!