PDA

View Full Version : Ancient Civilizations: 6 Great Enigmas

Hardrock69
08-19-2005, 09:52 AM
http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/Articles/Ancient_Civilisations_Six_Great_Enigmas.html

Mr Grimsdale
08-20-2005, 05:40 AM
If you want a similar read try and find a copy of Fingerprints of the Gods by Graham Hancock.

I find some of it a bit hard to believe but it's an interesting read.

Hardrock69
08-21-2005, 03:12 AM
Actually that is one of three of his books that I have.

Pretty interesting shit.
:cool:

ashstralia
08-21-2005, 11:37 AM
i love this stuff.

i know it's an oldie, but 'supernature' by lyall watson

should be standard reading.

'lifetide', imho is much better.

as a species, is it possible that we've forgotten far more than we've learnt?

Ally_Kat
08-21-2005, 03:48 PM
a lot of shows on discovery and the like randomly cite aliens.

Hardrock69
08-21-2005, 10:40 PM
Here is some reality for ya:

1. Marilyn Monroe was murdered. Not only for her affairs with the Kennedys, but because the night before she made a phone call to a New York Art Dealer friend in NY, and was telling him about JFK's visit to an undisclosed military base to view Alien artifacts.
The CIA had wiretapped her phone since 1955 when she was married to her first husband, whom they suspected of being a Communist.

There was talk by Marilyn of blackmailing the Kennedy's because (as everyone knows now) her relationships with them had soured.

This was from a Secret CIA wiretap report dated 3 August, 1962 (concerning the phone call between Marilyn and Howard Rothberg which referenced Project MoonDust, Majestic 12, and other classified information).

View CIA Wiretap Report Here (http://www.ufodigest.com/images/document.jpg)

She was killed the very next day after the report was made.

For many further details on this, go to this page:

http://www.ufodigest.com/burleson.html

2. First Contact occured in 1964, near Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico. The movie "Close Encounters Of The Third Kind" was based in part on this event.

3. Just ONE MORE reason why JFK was rubbed out (Christ, he had pissed off EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ORGANIZATION OF PEOPLE ON EARTH that you do NOT want to get pissed off) was that he had issued a Top Secret memo to James Jesus Angleton (CIA Deputy Director Of Counter -Intelligence) dated 12 November, 1963, informing him that JFK was setting in motion a plan to acutally share sensitive CIA UFO information with the Soviets through the Director of NASA, James Webb.
(Top Secret Kennedy memorandum to the Director Of Counter-Intelligence, Subject: Classification Review of all UFO Intelligence Files affecting National Security, Dated 12 November, 1963)

Of course after JFK had his brain-pan blown out, the plan never saw the light of day.

The Soviet Union, it should be noted, had their First Contact in the early 50s, and had massive amounts of UFO sightings, etc. since that time.

4. There have been a total of 3 Aliens who have been "Guests" of the United States Government.

A. Yes, the Roswell crash happened, and there was (as has been rpeorted previously) one survivor. He lived until 1954, and then died from unknown causes. When First Contact occured in New Mexico in 1964, the Aliens asked for his body and it was returned to them.

B. The 2nd Alien was our guest from 1964 until 1984.

C. The 3rd one was our guest from 1979 to 1989.

Note: The above info concerning our "guests" was provided by Richard Helms, former Director of the CIA, in March of 1999.

In the late 90s, an official "exchange" program was begun. Some of our people have been to their world in the Zeta Reticuli star system.

Yes they have given us a lot of their technology, but seem not to be too interested in explaining in detail how it all works. They are apporximately (by CIA estimates) 20-25,000 years ahead of our civilization.

Though Zeta Reticuli is about 37 light years from us, they can make a one way trip in approximately 30 days.

They say they have been visiting our planet for roughly 25,000 years.

In 1948 or 1949 another UFO crashed near White Sands, New Mexico, and a Hebrew Bible was recovered that (according to William F. Fullbright, who taught at Harvard, and is widely regarded as the Father Of Bilbical Archaeology) predates Moses (who is thought to have lived sometime around the 12-15th Century B.C.).

There is a lot of other info available in that area, and one book that is most helpful is "Exempt From Disclosure" by Robert M. Collins and Richard C. Doty.

Robert Collins is a former Air Force Intelligence Officer with an extensive background in Aircraft Avionics Systems, Ground Communications and Engineering Phsyics totalling 22 years.

Richard C. Doty is a former agent with the Air Force Office Of Special Investigations, and was in the Air Force for over 20 years, retiring in the early 90s, but continuing intelligence work after the fact.

Both of the above authors have extensive contacts who still are currently in the CIA, NSA, DIA, and many other Government & Military organizations.

Their book is a very interesting read and can be purchased at borders.com and Amazon.com, as well as through www.ufoconspiracy.com

And for those of you who will no doubt roll your fucking eyes and start ranting about "conspircasy theorists", etc.
you need to pull your head out of the sand and look around.

There is much going on in this world that you do not know about. And ALL of the info provided above is FACTUAL.

Warham
08-21-2005, 11:04 PM
Why would aliens be carrying a Hebrew Bible on board their space craft?

Some Christians believe that UFOs and aliens are demonic in nature. This information doesn't seem to disspell that notion.

Hardrock69
08-22-2005, 03:45 AM
Well, answer me this...HOW would they be in possession of a 3,500-year-old Hebrew Bible to begin with?

Why is irrelevant.

Warham
08-22-2005, 06:54 AM
How: They would have to be long-lived or immortal OR they would have been on this planet thousands of years ago.

The mere fact that they would have a Hebrew bible is telling. Why not any other religious documents on board?

Hardrock69
08-22-2005, 12:46 PM
Ask them. Why are they required to have anything of the human race onboard at all?

Warham
08-22-2005, 05:30 PM
They really shouldn't. Would you carry around an old book that was a few thousand years old on your state-of-the-art spacecraft, unless there was a specific reason for having it onboard?

Hardrock69
08-23-2005, 12:56 AM
Beats the crap out of me!
:D

Warham
08-23-2005, 06:54 AM
ha ha!

Golden AWe
08-23-2005, 07:13 AM
Very interesting...

Dr. Love
08-23-2005, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Warham
How: They would have to be long-lived or immortal OR they would have been on this planet thousands of years ago.

The mere fact that they would have a Hebrew bible is telling. Why not any other religious documents on board?

Light reading, maybe. But one of the earlier posts stated that all this is factual information? On what do you base this claim?

Hardrock69
08-23-2005, 11:42 AM
Factual data from the military industrial complex, the intelligence community, and the US Government.

What, do ya want me to claim that Gubu from the planet Perihelion 5 landed in my front yard and ass-raped me and told me all this shit telepathically? That is something Jesterstar would claim....

Unchainme
08-23-2005, 11:49 AM
Theres been theories about the recent surge in technology (Space Travel, Cell Phones, Medical Field.) That it all has to do with the aliens.

Ozzy Fudd
08-23-2005, 12:49 PM
Neet Stuff Hardrock69 i put these all in my favorite folder for latter in depth reading.

Hardrock69
08-23-2005, 02:08 PM
1. Download this video and watch it. It is about 90 minutes to 2 hours in length.

http://disclosure.netro.ca/npcc.wmv

2. As for technology that has rumoured to have originated from the Roswell crash, read "The Day After Roswell" By Col Phiilip J. Corso (Retired).

He was head of the U.S. Army Foreign Technology Department at The Pentagon in the early 1960s.

http://www.all-natural.com/corso.html

Warham
08-23-2005, 02:16 PM
Actually the transistor is supposedly based off of alien technology.

Dr. Love
08-23-2005, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
[B]2. As for technology that has rumoured to have originated from the Roswell crash, read "The Day After Roswell" By Col Phiilip J. Corso (Retired).

Yeah, I saw something about that on TV. Fibre Optics and some other things were results of the alien tech. Very interesting stuff.

Hardrock69
08-23-2005, 11:23 PM
Granted, I am not so stupid to believe a lot of this 100%....but then, when you have an entire butt-load of military and government intelligence guys, ex military GENERALS, LT. COLONELS, and other high ranking motherfuckers ALL SAYING THE SAME THING, with lotsa REAL documentation to back it up...well, lets just say these guys are not the type to just get up in front of the world and admit this stuff is real unless it IS real.

SO I will just say, I personally believe it to be factual 99.999%. I reserve .001% disbelief simply because a) I have never seen a UFO myself, and b) the government still is using the old "plausible deniability" excuse....by not saying anything.

However, there was serious discussion in the early 1990s between the powers that be and Hollywood about creating an actual documentary complete with re-enactments of the actual events and true history of the UFO story.

Those who were totally afraid their reputations would go up in smoke voted it down. The then current CIA director about had a shit fit, screaming that he had sat and looked several powerful Senators in the eye and told them that no such thing existed, and if the truth got out now, he could kiss his career goodbye.

So we just haveta wait and see.

One other thing generally admitted by many insiders is the answer to the question: Why do we all have enough nuclear weapons to destroy this planet 100 times over?

The answer is, our nuclear weapons are not intended for use against other countries on Earth. Though some of the small, assinine powewr mad dictators like that one asshole in North Korea have no clue about this, and just want nukes so they can act like some kind of bigshot, while that guy in particular only actually makes himself look like a pathetically insane fool in the eyes of the world community.

The History Channel has been running a great series on UFOs as of late, every Monday night. Last night's episode was entitled: UFOs and The White House, and focused on how the Presidents are kept in the loop about this stuff.

Most UFOlogists agree that GHW Bush (Chimp's Dad) is the main man, who knows more than all the other Presidents, due to the fact that a) He was head of the CIA, b) then VP under Reagan for 8 years, c) then President himself, and of course is totally plugged into the powerbase that is our Government behind the Government.

My only hope is that our leaders in Washington finally admit the truth to the public at large sometime in my lifetime.

THough in reality, the truth is already out there. They only need to confirm it in Dee See.