PDA

View Full Version : ChickenHawks who never served....and other Fun Facts you probably didn't know !!!

LoungeMachine
08-19-2005, 04:31 PM
Chickenhawk Fact Sheet:
Who served in the military?

Prominent Democrats

Senator Tom Daschle - Served his country in uniform, 1969-72
Former Vice President Al Gore - enlisted August 1969; sent to Vietnam January 1971 as an army journalist, assigned to the 20th Engineer Brigade headquartered at Bien Hoa, an airbase twenty miles northeast of Saigon.
Daniel Inouye... Democrat... Medal of Honor, World War Two
John Kerry... Democrat...Silver Star, Bronze Star with Combat V, and three awards of the Purple Heart for his service in combat
Charles Rangel...Democrat... Bronze Star, Korea
Max Cleland... Democrat... Silver Star & Bronze Star, Vietnam
Senator Ted Kennedy (D-MA) - U.S. Army, 1951-1953.
Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) - U.S. Navy, 1962-67; Naval Reserve, 1968-74.
Senator Jack Reed (D-RI) - U.S. Army Ranger, 1971-1979.
Senator Fritz Hollings (D-SC) - served as a U.S. Army officer in World War II, receiving the Bronze Star and seven campaign ribbons.
Rep. Leonard Boswell (D-IA) - two tours in Vietnam, two Distinguished Flying Crosses as a helicopter pilot, two Bronze Stars, and the Soldier's Medal.
Ambassador "Pete" Peterson, Air Force Captain, POW, Democratic congressman, Ambassador to Viet Nam, and recipient of the Purple Heart, the Silver Star and the Legion of Merit
Rep. Mike Thompson, D-CA: served in combat with the U.S. Army as a staff sergeant/platoon leader with the 173rd Airborne Brigade; was wounded and received a Purple Heart.

Prominent Republicans

GW Bush - decided that a six-year Nat'l Guard commitment really means four years.
VP Cheney - avoided the draft, did not serve several deferments, the last by marriage (in his own words, "had other priorities than military service")
Att'y Gen. John Ashcroft - did not serve; sought deferment to teach business ed at SW Missouri State
Paul Wolfowitz, did not serve
Richard Perle, did not serve
Karl Rove - avoided the draft, did not serve,
Spencer Abraham, did not serve
Bill Kristol, did not serve
House Majority Leader Tom Delay - avoided the draft, did not serve.
Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert - avoided the draft, did not serve.
House Majority Whip Roy Blount - did not serve
Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist - did not serve.
Majority Whip Mitch McConnell, R-KY - did not serve
Rick Santorum, R-PA, third ranking Republican in the Senate - did not serve.
Former Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott - avoided the draft, did not serve.
Secretary of Defense Don Rumsfeld - served in the U.S. Navy (1954-57) as an aviator and flight instructor. Served as President Reagan's Special Envoy to the Middle East and met with Saddam Hussein twice in 1983 and 1984.
Jeb Bush, Florida Governor - did not serve.
Former Speaker Newt Gingrich - avoided the draft, did not serve
"B-1" Bob Dornan - avoided Korean War combat duty by enrolling in college acting classes. Enlisted only after the fighting was over in Korea.
Phil Gramm - avoided the draft, did not serve, four (?) student deferments

Dubya: A Very Lucky Man

Alaska construction: At age 27 and halfway through two years at Harvard Business School, Dubya spent the summer of 1974 in Alaska working for a small airline-and-construction business. The company, Alaska International Industries, had received a letter from an executive at a Houston construction company asking about a job for Bush. The aviation arm of Alaska International had an unusual list of clients that just happened to include the shah of Iran and the Central Intelligence Agency. Dubya's father would be appointed CIA director the following year.

Oil deals: In Texas, Dubya took his $50,000 trust fund and in 1977 started his first company, Arbusto Energy Inc. He got friends to invest in various drilling ventures that mostly went nowhere (but did generate big tax deductions). Friendly investors arranged a 1984 deal in which struggling Arbusto was acquired by another drilling company called Spectrum 7. When Harken Energy bought Spectrum in 1986, George wound up on the board with a $120,000 consulting gig and $530,380 worth of stock.

In the midst of his father's presidency in 1990, Bush unloaded his Harken shares for $848,560. Less than two months later, Iraqi troops marched into Kuwait, throwing the oil business into turmoil. Harken shares plummeted and the company reported a $20-million quarterly loss. The Securities and Exchange Commission investigated Dubya for improper insider trading but issued no reprimand. At the time, the SEC was headed by Richard Breeden, a former aide to President Bush.

Baseball: Dubya was appointed managing partner of the Texas Rangers baseball team, even though he put up only $600,000 of mostly borrowed money for a 1.8 percent stake in the team. Among the big backers buying the Rangers were William DeWitt (a fellow Yale alum of Dubya's) and Mercer Reynolds. Both were major contributors to President Bush's campaign. Earlier, the two also were in on the rescue of Dubya's oil company.

Dubya later sold out of the Rangers' ownership group. His take: $15-million. That sum made Dubya rich and finally in a comfortable position to pursue a political career.

In 1998, Dubya and his wife reported income of $18,405,524, on which they paid federal taxes of $3,772,252, or 20.5 percent. Most of their 1998 income came from long-term capital gains. And nearly all of that resulted from the original $600,000 investment in the Texas Rangers.

Fun Election 2000 Facts

Character Issues

Did you know that the Republican candidates on the Election 2000 presidential ticket have
five (5) arrests between them?
Did you know the Election 2000 Democratic ticket had no arrest record?
Did you know that the 1996 Republican Platform says, "...we must restore leadership and character to the presidency as the best way to restore America's leadership and credibility throughout the world."
Did you know that the 1996 Republican Platform says, "Mr. Clinton's personal record has been a betrayal of the nation's trust, sending the worst possible signal to the nation's youth."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Electoral Honesty
Did you know that when the Bush campaign challenged very close election returns in Oregon, they demanded that Oregon Secretary of State Bill Bradbury recuse himself on the grounds he was a Democrat and could not be relied upon to manage an impartial recount?
Did you know that the NAACP received reports of voters receiving fraudulent phone calls from persons identifying themselves as NAACP officials urging support of George W. Bush?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Conspiracy Theories
Did you know that Fox News' late night election call of Florida for Bush, which was picked up by all the major media outlets, was made by his cousin John Ellis without any new information from Voter News Service, the contracted provider of election statistics and projections?
Did you know that the news director for Fox News, and John Ellis' boss, is Roger Ailes, an influential Republican strategist?
Military Service
Did you know that George W. Bush entered the Texas Air National Guard ahead of a waiting list of 500 candidates and despite an aptitude score of 25% on the screening tests?
Did you know that the elder George Bush was a Congressman from Texas at the time that his son was inducted into the Texas Air National Guard?
Did you know there is credible evidence George W. Bush went AWOL from the National Guard for approximately one year?
Biographical Details
Did you know George W. Bush's official biography says "George W. Bush was born July 6th, 1946 and grew up in Midland and Houston, Texas."
Did you know George W. Bush often refers to Houston as his home town?
Did you know George W. Bush was born in New Haven, Connecticut?

Bush Family Ties to Hitler Confirmed: Associated Press

Prescott Bush was one of seven directors of Union Banking Corp., a New York investment bank owned by a bank controlled by the Thyssen family, according to recently declassified National Archives documents reviewed by The Associated Press.

Fritz Thyssen was an early financial supporter of Hitler, whose Nazi party Thyssen believed was preferable to communism. The documents do not show any evidence Bush directly aided that effort. His position with Union Banking never was a political issue for Bush, who was elected to the Senate from Connecticut in 1952.

Reports of Bush's involvement with the seized bank have been circulating on the Internet for years and have been reported by some mainstream media. The newly declassified documents provide additional details about the Union Banking-Thyssen connection.

Warham
08-19-2005, 04:40 PM
Where's Clinton on that list?

I see you got that from awolbush.com, eh?

FORD
08-19-2005, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Warham

Clinton doesn't currently hold any elected office.

Guitar Shark
08-19-2005, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Clinton doesn't currently hold any elected office.

Neither do several other people on the list.

Warham
08-19-2005, 04:51 PM
I think you need to visit this site, Lounge...

http://www.whoserved.com/

Before you post that bile from those liberal sites...

From this site, which does REAL research...

Military Service in the Congress by Party
(Combined House of Representatives and Senate)

Republicans with military service: 15.7%
Democrats with military service: 9.7%
Independants with military service: 0.2%

Military Service in the US House of Representatives by Party

Republicans with military service: 15.4%
Democrats with military service: 9%
Independants with military service: 0%

Military Service in the United States Senate by Party
Republicans with military service: 17%
Democrats with military service: 13%
Independants with military service: 1%

Warham
08-19-2005, 04:51 PM
Vietnam Service in the Congress by Party

Republicans with Vietnam service: 2.8%
Democrats with Veitnam service: 1.7%
Independants with Vietnam service: 0%

academic punk
08-19-2005, 04:52 PM

FAIR ENOUGH.

Warham
08-19-2005, 04:53 PM
Can we close this thread now?

LoungeMachine
08-19-2005, 04:53 PM

I see you got that from awolbush.com, eh?

:rolleyes:

You have become a parody of yourself.

You should have " But Clinton" tattooed on your forehead

Gee, I hope that wasn't too disrespectful of me:rolleyes:

FORD
08-19-2005, 04:54 PM
Argue numbers all you want, but there's one unmistakable fact.

The BCE has gone out of their way to smear the military service of their opponents from John McCain to Al Gore to Max Cleland to John Kerry to Paul Hackett and probably a lot more.

Why are Republicans not pissed off about that?

academic punk
08-19-2005, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

You should have " But Clinton" tattooed on your forehead

Warham, even you have to admit...this IS a pretty funny one...

academic punk
08-19-2005, 04:57 PM
Vietnam Service in the Congress by Party

Republicans with Vietnam service: 2.8%
Democrats with Veitnam service: 1.7%
Independants with Vietnam service: 0%

You know what? neither side should be crowing about these numbers.

Then again, what are the stats not just on serving in 'Nam, but on MILITARY SERVICE ALONE.

A numbers of our elected officials are even too young to have been there.

LoungeMachine
Can we close this thread now?

Now that you had your say, you want it closed?

pussy.

The POINT is the ARCHITECTS and SUPPORTERS of this "war" never served themselves, yet many have gone out of their way to try and lable those who did "unapatriotic"

If FORD wants it closed, so be it.

But YOU Warpig are still a fucking PUSSY in my book.

"...oh, I've known the reasons we went into Iraq going back to 2003, and they've never changed, but I wont post them here.....":rolleyes:

Warham
Posted above, AP.

academic punk
08-19-2005, 04:58 PM
Posted above, AP.

oh.....oh geez..duuuuh...and to think I just had a laugh at oyur expense...

(THAT is an example of our previously discussed karma!!!)

Warham
08-19-2005, 04:59 PM

pussy.

The POINT is the ARCHITECTS and SUPPORTERS of this "war" never served themselves, yet many have gone out of their way to try and lable those who did "unapatriotic"

"...oh, I've known the reasons we went into Iraq going back to 2003, and they've never changed, but I wont post them here.....":rolleyes:

I can still post those reasons, but why bother?

We've went over that in this forum a countless number of times!

You are entrenched in your liberal idealogy and will not budge, no matter how many times you've been proven wrong in so many other threads, this one included.

Warham
08-19-2005, 05:06 PM
Here we are.

It's 2005 and people are still attacking Bush's military service.

How'd that work out for you guys in 2000 and 2004?

Nickdfresh
08-19-2005, 05:07 PM
I think you need to visit this site, Lounge...

http://www.whoserved.com/

Before you post that bile from those liberal sites...

From this site, which does REAL research...

Military Service in the Congress by Party

Republicans with military service: 15.7%
Democrats with military service: 9.7%
Independants with military service: 0.2%

Military Service in the US House of Representatives by Party

Republicans with military service: 15.4%
Democrats with military service: 9%
Independants with military service: 0%

Military Service in the United States Senate by Party
Republicans with military service: 17%
Democrats with military service: 13%
Independants with military service: 1%

That's bullshit WAR and you know it! The prime architects and cheerleaders of this war (ROVE, WOLFIESHITZ, PERLE, SANTORIUM, FRIST, RUMMY, BUSH) were a bunch of civil desk jockies and pansies that are only capable of talking toughly and putting other people's asses on the line for their failed (IRAQ) policies...perhaps if they had seen others die while under fire, they wouldn't be so fucking gung-ho with other peoples' kids...

Warham
08-19-2005, 05:09 PM
It's not bullshit, Nick.

Lounge brought up Democrats who served their country with honor, and I'm going to straighten out the facts that more Republicans served their country with honor.

Of course liberals are anti-war. More of them bailed out like Clinton did in the 60's.

Guitar Shark
08-19-2005, 05:11 PM
Here we are.

It's 2005 and people are still attacking Bush's military service.

How'd that work out for you guys in 2000 and 2004?

LOL!!!!!!!!

It's 2005 and the only question you keep asking is "What about Clinton?"

Nickdfresh
08-19-2005, 05:13 PM
It's not bullshit, Nick.

Lounge brought up Democrats who served their country with honor, and I'm going to straighten out the facts that more Republicans served their country with honor.

We're talking about this War, and it's primary designers that virtually ignored or crushed all opposition or criticism deemed obstructionist to the Neo CON agenda within the intelligence and military commands, then blamed them for their own failings!

Those names that LOUNGE brought up are those very PNAC cunts!

Warham
08-19-2005, 05:17 PM
Why did he bring up Democratic congressmen then, Nick? Like the esteemed drunk Ted Kennedy?

I don't think I remember Bill Kristol or Jeb Bush sitting in on Bush's cabinet meetings either.

Warham
08-19-2005, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
LOL!!!!!!!!

It's 2005 and the only question you keep asking is "What about Clinton?"

Who started this thread, GS?

Guitar Shark
08-19-2005, 05:19 PM
What does that have to do with anything?

Warham
08-19-2005, 05:23 PM
Who was the one who went back in time to attack somebody's military record first?

Wasn't Lounge's intent to attack Bush's military service? And shouldn't I have been allowed to retort by attacking Clinton's?

Guitar Shark
08-19-2005, 05:25 PM
I give up.

Warham
08-19-2005, 05:25 PM
You should. This got real old last November. Seriously.

If you guys who have stopped beating the drum about Bush, I would've stopped about Clinton.

It's all about give and take around here.

Nickdfresh
08-19-2005, 05:28 PM
Who was the one who went back in time to attack somebody's military record first?

Wasn't Lounge's intent to attack Bush's military service? And shouldn't I have been allowed to retort by attacking Clinton's?

It's not a valid comparison because CLINTON never fucking invaded IRAQ with 200,000 AMERICAN soldiers he can neither relate to nor sympathize with while he takes vacations in Crawford, TX, the homestate of clueless warmongers.

Warham
08-19-2005, 05:29 PM
It is, because his record was attacked as far back as 2000, Nick!

Guitar Shark
08-19-2005, 05:29 PM

If you guys who have stopped beating the drum about Bush, I would've stopped about Clinton.

Bush is our current president. Clinton is not. Do you see the difference?

Nickdfresh
08-19-2005, 05:30 PM

How can one not comment on the policies sitting President? We're talking current events here, not history...Jesus WARHAM, here's a fucking clue already...

http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/Simpsons%20Clue%20Board%20Game%20Small.jpg

Try to leave out the Sophist banter...

Warham
08-19-2005, 05:33 PM
So which party has served more in the military? That WAS the original intent of his post.

And, Nick, Lounge's post wasn't attacking the policies of the administration. It was attacking his and the party's military service.

BigBadBrian
08-19-2005, 05:36 PM

pussy.

This is pathetic.

LoungeMachine
08-19-2005, 05:40 PM
So which party has served more in the military? That WAS the original intent of his post.

So now you claim to KNOW MY INTENT????????

In a word, BULLSHIT

Notice how EVERYONE except YOU got the POINT.

THE CHICKENHAWK DESK JOCKEYS WHO PLANNED AND SUPPORTED THIS WAR NEVER SERVED A SINGLE DAY, BUT FELT OKAY ATTACKING THE PATRIOTISM OF THOSE WHO DARED TO SPEAK AGAINST IT.

Fuck you're thick sometimes. Seriously. THICK

You bathe so often in the Kool-ade you can't even see straight.

Funny how you want the thread closed. You aspire to be just like Perle, Cheney, Wolfie, Rove, et al, don't you?

Don't EVER speak to my intent. You don't have that right.

Give and Take THAT, Warpig

Nickdfresh
08-19-2005, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
This is pathetic.

You outa' know.;)

LoungeMachine
08-19-2005, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
This is pathetic.

I've felt the same way at times.

But I've NEVER asked for a thread to be closed.

Warham
08-19-2005, 05:45 PM
So now you claim to KNOW MY INTENT????????

In a word, BULLSHIT

Notice how EVERYONE except YOU got the POINT.

THE CHICKENHAWK DESK JOCKEYS WHO PLANNED AND SUPPORTED THIS WAR NEVER SERVED A SINGLE DAY, BUT FELT OKAY ATTACKING THE PATRIOTISM OF THOSE WHO DARED TO SPEAK AGAINST IT.

Fuck you're thick sometimes. Seriously. THICK

You bathe so often in the Kool-ade you can't even see straight.

Funny how you want the thread closed. You aspire to be just like Perle, Cheney, Wolfie, Rove, et al, don't you?

Don't EVER speak to my intent. You don't have that right.

Give and Take THAT, Warpig

I don't remember Bill Kristol or Jeb Bush being in Bush's cabinet, Lounge.

Newt Gingrich? Puh-lease! The guy has been out there selling books and doing interviews the last five years.

So I do know your intent.

LoungeMachine
08-19-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
You outa' know.;)

Quoting Alannis now, are we;)

Warham
08-19-2005, 05:47 PM
I've felt the same way at times.

But I've NEVER asked for a thread to be closed.

Wow! You are soooo cool.

;)

LoungeMachine
08-19-2005, 05:51 PM
Wow! You are soooo cool.

;)

Yeah, I know:cool:

It's a gift.

Nickdfresh
08-19-2005, 06:22 PM
Quoting Alannis now, are we;)

Isn't it ironic, don't'cha think?

ODShowtime
08-19-2005, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Bush is our current president. Clinton is not. Do you see the difference?

Obviously he doesn't! :rolleyes:

Warham
08-19-2005, 07:47 PM
I guess all those guys on Lounge's list are current as well?

LoungeMachine
08-19-2005, 08:06 PM
I guess all those guys on Lounge's list are current as well?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

First you want the thread closed, now you can't let it go.

Give it up.

The point that everyone else got obviously went over your head.

THE MAIN ARCHITECTS AND SUPPORTERS OF THIS WAR NEVER SERVED.......AND MANY OF THOSE THEY CALLED UNPATRIOTIC FOR CALLING IT INTO QUESTION DID SERVE

I'm sorry, but It can't get much simpler.

Read the thread title again CHICKENHAWKS WHO NEVER SERVED

Fuck you're not worth the effort anymore. Feel free to ignore any and all of my posts/threads

We'll always have the Foos

:cool:

Warham
08-19-2005, 08:29 PM
Newt Gingrich was an architect of this war?

I never knew that! Fill me in!

And Bill Kristol, the writer as well?

LoungeMachine
08-19-2005, 08:38 PM
Newt Gingrich was an architect of this war?

I never knew that! Fill me in!

And Bill Kristol, the writer as well?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Many of the.........

It didn't mean that EVERY PERSON LISTED........

FUCK IT.

Go drink your kool-ade

cheney
perle
wolfie

etc, etc, etc:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Like I said, first you whine about closing the thread, now...........

Carry on with yourself. I'm gonna fire up the BBQ

Have a Neo-Con weekend:cool:

academic punk
08-19-2005, 08:40 PM
I've gotta say, Warham is in the right to provide the counter-point here.

I mean, what sickens me the most about the sitting admin is just they're unilateral "You're either with us or you're aginst us approach, whether it's within internaitional relations or domestic agendas.

So is warham supposed to just respond "You're right. My guys and everything I've ever believed in is just full of shit"?

Don't answer that, it's a rhetorical.

He's made valid points here to "even" the scales to the inital post, or at least provide a different POV. he's right: some of these guys weren't part of the chicken-hawk crew, and, really Lounge, you should've included Clinton on the list in the first post.

I mean, you HAD to know that warham would bring it up if you didn't...

Warham
08-19-2005, 08:47 PM
:D

You are of a clear mind, AP.

FORD
08-19-2005, 08:52 PM
Bill Kristol likes to wear the ceremonial figurehead title of PNAC chairman. And he has been a PNAC'er from day one, so absolutely he was involved in the planning of the war. And quite possibly the planning of the "New PERLE Harbor" needed as an excuse for it.

BigBadBrian
08-19-2005, 10:09 PM
Bill Kristol likes to wear the ceremonial figurehead title of PNAC chairman. And he has been a PNAC'er from day one, so absolutely he was involved in the planning of the war. And quite possibly the planning of the "New PERLE Harbor" needed as an excuse for it.

Well shit...we'll just tell General Myers to take the day off then.

Bill Kristol has the helm.

:gulp:

DrMaddVibe
08-20-2005, 12:15 AM
It's not a valid comparison because CLINTON never fucking invaded IRAQ with 200,000 AMERICAN soldiers he can neither relate to nor sympathize with while he takes vacations in Crawford, TX, the homestate of clueless warmongers.

He should have!

Warham
08-20-2005, 03:47 PM
Well, another debate won. Damn, I'm good.

NightProwler
08-20-2005, 03:52 PM
war

Let's hear about your military service?

Warham
08-20-2005, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by NightProwler
war

Let's hear about your military service?

I've never served in the U.S. military.

Got a problem with that, twat?

NightProwler
08-20-2005, 03:57 PM
"twat"?

LMAO

It is not hard to see why a chickenshit like you never served in the US military. your idea of courage is hiding behind a keyboard spewing childish insults.

I EARNED my honorable discharge in 1987.

When are you going to stop being such a yellow-bellied chickenhawk and enlist to go fight for dumbya in iraq?

Warham
08-20-2005, 04:01 PM
Yeah, you're a twat. I call 'em like I see 'em.

You earned an honorable discharge in '87. Doesn't mean you can't still be a cunt, does it?

I see you are a fine stalker. You really like Lounge, eh? FORD too?

Are you a homo or what?

NightProwler
08-20-2005, 04:02 PM
I was on the thread, loungeboy came looking for me. you appear confused.

Don't worry, you and your girlfriend are of no interest to me, you lousy chickenhawk.

Warham
08-20-2005, 04:03 PM
I was on the thread, loungeboy came looking for me. you appear confused.

Don't worry, you and your girlfriend are of no interest to me, you lousy chickenhawk.

I don't see you going after any women on this forum. All males.

Fag.

NightProwler
08-20-2005, 04:07 PM
I agree, you cowardly chickenhawk, you appear to be a "fag".

you go after "women" online?

LMAO

Obviously you don't have a real one...and don't you know most of the "women" online are sick little freaks like your girlfriend "loungeboy", males pretending to be females.

and you never answered the question, chickenhawk.

NightProwler
08-20-2005, 04:07 PM
war...Unlike you and your "girlfriends", I am a heterosexual man.

Hate to burst your bubble.

FORD
08-20-2005, 04:08 PM
AssProwler......HE'S HUNGRY FOR THE COCK!! :D

NightProwler
08-20-2005, 04:08 PM
ford...I have told you and the rest of your homosexual buddies that i am a heterosexual man.

Get over it and move on!

Warham
08-20-2005, 04:10 PM
AssProwler......HE'S HUNGRY FOR THE COCK!! :D

Not only that, he can't read very well. A double whammy.

An illiterate fag.

NightProwler
08-20-2005, 04:12 PM
hambone

If you can read, why did you puss out and NOT answer the question?

WHEN are you going to STOP being such a CHICKENHAWK and ENLIST to go to iraq to fight for dumbya?

Warham
08-20-2005, 04:13 PM
hambone

If you can read, why did you puss out and NOT answer the question?

WHEN are you going to STOP being such a CHICKENHAWK and ENLIST to go to iraq to fight for dumbya?

I don't have to enlist to support the president, fag.

NightProwler
08-20-2005, 04:17 PM
you CHICKENHAWKS always have your excuses for NOT seving in the military.

"fag"

Projection on your part, fruitcake. If you don't tell, you can enlsit.

Warham
08-20-2005, 04:19 PM
you CHICKENHAWKS always have your excuses for NOT seving in the military.

"fag"

Projection on your part, fruitcake. If you don't tell, you can enlsit.

I can 'enlsit'?

You need to get in the 00's. Projection is so 70's, fag!

Golden AWe
08-20-2005, 05:40 PM
ford...I have told you and the rest of your homosexual buddies that i am a heterosexual man.

Get over it and move on!

The ONE person who I actually know AWAY from these boards (the person who recommended the DLRARMY site to me in the first place) likes me, and that is what matters.

uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh

BigBadBrian
08-20-2005, 05:50 PM
Go protect the fucking border, TurdProwler, they're coming over in fucking herds in case you haven't heard. :rolleyes:

NightProwler
08-21-2005, 03:41 PM
bitchboybrian

"promptly"?

LMAO

you STILL haven't looked it up yet. OR posted that biography and military record of yours.

Coward,

Nickdfresh
08-21-2005, 05:16 PM
bitchboy...

Coward,

You're "PROJECTING" again...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Nickdfresh/ButtProwler2.jpg

Golden AWe
08-21-2005, 05:20 PM

you STILL haven't looked it up yet. OR posted that biography and military record of yours.

Coward,

would that help you sleep at night?

NightProwler
08-22-2005, 01:59 AM
golden awwwwwwww

It would most likely provide more laughs for me than your mindless world-drool does now.

NightProwler
08-22-2005, 02:00 AM
nickie

Everyone knows that's your boyfriend's photo you posted.

Does he know you used it?

Golden AWe
08-22-2005, 02:05 AM
wow

if it's not a "your momma" joke, it's "you girls" or "your boyfriend"

somebody's running out of arguments again...AND HUNGRY FOR THE COCH!!!

Golden AWe
08-22-2005, 02:11 AM
golden awwwwwwww

It would most likely provide more laughs for me than your mindless world-drool does now.

I understand.

You want to hear about other person's jobs, because you're so frustrated on yours, and how people don't appreciate you, you want to make yourself feel better, in case there would be someone unemployed at the moment here etc.

People who are really proud and feel good about their jobs and military careers don't have to come to the discussion sites, bragging and trying to find someone with a smaller dick ( = worse self-confidence)...

Isn't it a pity.

LoungeMachine
08-22-2005, 03:15 AM
Night Prowler
Rockin' The SouthWest

Threads Started: 23

Member Number: 6803

User Rating:
(23 Votes)

Edit Quote Report posted: 07-28-2004 at 06:13 AM
Profile Pm Email Search Buddy IP

"Better lose your beergut"?

zero

Obviously, you are not listening. Unlike you, I am a heterosexual man. You are never going to suck my cock.

You have foolishly named a day and a date. I will name the time and the place. 350 Third Avenue, 10am. I'll be wearing the Iron Maiden "Killers" T-shirt.

When you do not show up, you will only confirm what I already know. You are a coward, talking out of your ass on a message board.

And if by some miracle you are stupid enough to drive to Yuma, what are you going to do? Nothing. Just like you're doing now.

LoungeMachine
08-22-2005, 03:20 AM
Rockin' The SouthWest

Night Prowler

posted: 07-28-2004 at 06:13 AM

suck my cock.

You have foolishly named a day and a date. I will name the time and the place. 350 Third Avenue, 10am. I'll be wearing the Iron Maiden "Killers" T-shirt.

So Ass Prowler

Let me see if I have this straight.

A YEAR ago you were giving out your address to guys in here begging them to show up, and you'd be wearing an Iron Maiden shirt???

:confused:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah

What a great life you lead.....:rolleyes:

BTW, 350 Third Ave is your address ????

Sounds like a ritzy part of Yuma:D

LoungeMachine
08-22-2005, 04:21 AM
Turns out 350 Third Ave. is the home of.....

THE YUMA PUBLIC LIBRARY

LMMFAO

Golden AWe
08-22-2005, 05:40 AM
Ahhahaha...and he says he's not looking for a physical fight...now we finally have that one thing clear.

How adult of him!

Nickdfresh
08-22-2005, 08:08 AM
nickie

Everyone knows that's your boyfriend's photo you posted.

Does he know you used it?

It was some guy who gave it to me, I'd never met him before. he said he knew you away from this board, he really liked you, and recommend the ROTH ARMY to you because of all the hot men on it. I didn't know him, but he said that UnderpantsProwler was hungry for cock!

Nickdfresh
08-22-2005, 08:11 AM
Night Prowler
Rockin' The SouthWest

Threads Started: 23

Member Number: 6803

User Rating:
(23 Votes)

Edit Quote Report posted: 07-28-2004 at 06:13 AM

"Better lose your beergut"?

zero

Obviously, you are not listening. Unlike you, I am a heterosexual man. You are never going to suck my cock.

When you do not show up, you will only confirm what I already know. You are a coward, talking out of your ass on a message board.

And if by some miracle you are stupid enough to drive to Yuma, what are you going to do? Nothing. Just like you're doing now.

Wow, sounds like SphincterProwler really likes hot, physical man-on-man contact....How "heterosexual"...

NightProwler
08-22-2005, 08:11 AM
golden awwwwwwwwwww

"smaller dick"

THAT would explain why you and your puny membered girls are obsessed with me

NightProwler
08-22-2005, 08:13 AM
loungeboy

Obviously you are so obsessed with me you're looking up my old posts.

Does your "wife" know that you're gay? Not likely.

Of course it's not my home addresss...if I were to give that out one of you freaks might show up at my home.

Nickdfresh
08-22-2005, 08:22 AM

Get over it and move on! http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/dreamworks_skg/american_beauty/chris_cooper/ab.jpg

Golden AWe
08-22-2005, 09:22 AM
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/dreamworks_skg/american_beauty/chris_cooper/ab.jpg

uhuhuhuhuuhuhuhuh

NP - a man who's projecting all the posts into his "you're gay" assumptions

Golden AWe
08-22-2005, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
I understand.

You want to hear about other person's jobs, because you're so frustrated on yours, and how people don't appreciate you, you want to make yourself feel better, in case there would be someone unemployed at the moment here etc.

People who are really proud and feel good about their jobs and military careers don't have to come to the discussion sites, bragging and trying to find someone with a smaller dick ( = worse self-confidence)...

Isn't it a pity.

Let me know if you have a better explanation for you asking about everyone's jobs here, NP.

NightProwler
08-22-2005, 10:56 AM
golden awwwwwwwwwwww

My explanation is the truth, not an assumption like yours.

I said what it is that I do for a living and the childish insults spew forth. I ask what other people do for a living to see what it is they do by comparison. you are one of the few people who have actually answered.

Most don't answer at all or if the do they dream up some story about being "independently wealthy" or "retired".

By the way, why are you fantasizing about the size of my dick?

Golden AWe
08-22-2005, 11:09 AM
You should understand that it is a totally figurative way of speaking - "my car is faster than yours, my house is bigger than yours, my dick is bigger than yours, MY JOB IS BETTER THAN YOURS etc."

Understand my point now?

NightProwler
08-22-2005, 11:13 AM
I understand that if you were secure you wouldn't feel a need to speak like that.

Golden AWe
08-22-2005, 11:22 AM
I understand that if you were secure you wouldn't feel a need to speak like that.

I'm not the one comparing jobs here. You are.

NightProwler
08-22-2005, 11:26 AM
You should understand that it is a totally figurative way of speaking - "my car is faster than yours, my house is bigger than yours, my dick is bigger than yours, MY JOB IS BETTER THAN YOURS etc."

Understand my point now?

I'm not the one here talking about dick size, you are.

Golden AWe
08-22-2005, 11:35 AM
Hahahahhahaha

You must be a little slow. What part of that didn't you understand? the ""-marks? the word "figurative"?

The part of "comparing jobs is like comparing the size of cochs, size of houses, the speed of cars"?

Talk about projection...

NightProwler
08-22-2005, 11:38 AM
Dodge all you want, FACT is you are the one here who brought up "dick size".

LMAO

So much for that self esteem.

Golden AWe
08-22-2005, 11:44 AM
I understand.

That doesn't sound like speaking figuratively to you?

Why do you think I added that ( = worse self-confidence) -part there?

Maybe because I tried to make you understand this post has nothing to do with penises, well, maybe mental ones?

NightProwler
08-22-2005, 11:46 AM
you have a "mental penis"?

LMAO

Good one!

Golden AWe
08-22-2005, 11:54 AM
You can understand it whatever the way you want, I'm not forcing you to do anything. Keep living in denial if you don't want to admit making a single mistake.

NightProwler
08-22-2005, 11:57 AM
Denial?

LMAO

Deny that you are the one here who brought up "dick size"?

you could, but it wouldn't be the TRUTH!

Golden AWe
08-22-2005, 11:59 AM
Yes, as comparing jobs IS like comparing dick sizes. You're comparing people's jobs. I'm not comparing dick sizes, I'm saying it's similar.

NightProwler
08-22-2005, 12:03 PM
you can SAY it's "similiar"...you can say anything you want. FACT is you are the one here who brought up "dick size". Nothing you can say changes that.

..."comparing jobs IS like comparing dick sizes."

you are HILARIOUS! your "job" somehow has something to do with your "dick size"?

What does that say about flucko, he claims he doesn't have a job?

Golden AWe
08-22-2005, 12:08 PM
Emphasis is on the word "comparing".

NightProwler
08-22-2005, 12:10 PM
Don't you think it's bizarre of you to assume that if someone asks you about your job that they're actually "comparing dick sizes"?

Golden AWe
08-22-2005, 12:13 PM
Yes, comparing jobs is similarly useless as comparing dick sizes, cars, wives, boats, motorcycles, biceps, medals, money. Basically the same thing - useless comparing.

NightProwler
08-22-2005, 12:17 PM
So, if someone asks you about "cars, wives, boats, motorcycles, biceps, medals, money." you believe that they are "comparing dick sizes" with you?

LMAO

Do you still do that if a woman asks you the same question?

Golden AWe
08-22-2005, 12:24 PM
That doesn't sound like speaking figuratively to you?

Why do you think I added that ( = worse self-confidence) -part there?

Maybe because I tried to make you understand this post has nothing to do with penises, well, maybe mental ones?

dick size = mental penis = ego

Golden AWe
08-22-2005, 12:26 PM
Do you still do that if a woman asks you the same question?

Mentally, if a woman is comparing jobs/cars/whatever, it's basically the same thing. Useless bragging.

NightProwler
08-22-2005, 12:27 PM
Asking a question is the same as "comparing" to you?

Wow.

LoungeMachine
08-22-2005, 12:53 PM
If you want to meet Ass Prowler, he'll be the one posting from the Yuma Library in the Iron Maiden T-Shirt

LMMFAO

Golden AWe
08-22-2005, 01:00 PM
Asking a question is the same as "comparing" to you?

Wow.

Why do you want to know it then, if not to compare them to your own?

You're already comparing them when you talk about your job and then claim "DO YOU EVEN HAVE A JOB?"

NightProwler
08-22-2005, 01:02 PM
In your opinion I'm "comparing". Just because you do that, don't be ignorant and assume that everyone else is just like you are.

NightProwler
08-22-2005, 01:03 PM
loungeboy

I am not posting from the library, you ignorant fool.

That is where I would tell you to meet me if you ever wanted to come here and try and kick my ass.

No way you'd get my home address.

Golden AWe
08-22-2005, 01:04 PM
So let's assume you're not asking about them for comparing. What is the real reason for it then?

NightProwler
08-22-2005, 01:06 PM
you don't ask other posters questions?

Golden AWe
08-22-2005, 01:08 PM
Yes I do. So, what is the real reason for you asking about other posters jobs then?

NightProwler
08-22-2005, 01:11 PM
Information.

Golden AWe
08-22-2005, 01:12 PM
And how would you use that information?

NightProwler
08-22-2005, 05:01 PM
How do you use all of the information that you aquire?

Golden AWe
08-22-2005, 05:18 PM
I'm asked you first.