PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Watch Sammy Hagar on Emerial Live???

Jesterstar
08-21-2005, 08:08 AM
So I am a big fan of cooking shows as everyone who loves me knows.

So I am set to kick it up a knotch with Emeril Live. And who is on there but SAMMY FUCKING HAGAR.

Since I've seen nothing of sammy for a while I thought it would be a good chance to see what the Red Rocker has been up to.

The dude fucking knows his Tequela and not just that he got Emeril Fucking hammered before the show because he was almost sluring his words.

Sammy has a big alchole problem but since it's his business it's not a problem it's a cash monster. I'll be getting myself some Cabo Wabo soon. The shit is the bomb right up there with Patron.

I can't say I was a fan of his music or am now. But the dude knows what he's talking about when it comes to Tequelia.

Golden AWe
08-21-2005, 08:55 AM
Hahahah

that was actually a very funny post...

Golden AWe
08-21-2005, 08:58 AM
...but the question is, would you sleep with him?

I bet you would.

Ally_Kat
08-21-2005, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar

Sammy has a big alchole problem but since it's his business it's not a problem it's a cash monster.

The thing is, he really does. I remember when he was on Opie and Anthony one day and he was hammered BEFORE he started the show and then continues to mix and consume drinks throughout the 4 hour show. And then bash Eddie with how he's a drunk. So Sammy, proving himself to be a hypocrite. Gotta love it.

NightProwler
08-21-2005, 03:54 PM
Want some good 100% blue aguave? Porfirio.

Golden AWe
08-21-2005, 05:17 PM
that's what they pay you to get into your cuntry?

classic...

Nickdfresh
08-21-2005, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by NightProwler

AssProwler...He's hungry for some XXL cock!!

Jesterstar
08-21-2005, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
The thing is, he really does. I remember when he was on Opie and Anthony one day and he was hammered BEFORE he started the show and then continues to mix and consume drinks throughout the 4 hour show. And then bash Eddie with how he's a drunk. So Sammy, proving himself to be a hypocrite. Gotta love it.

I'm going to go ahead and disagree with this. Even though Sammy is a heavy Drinker. I don't know that he drinks to get drunk to forget his problems. I really think that he enjoys Tequela on a healthy level. Him drinking on a talk show is advertisement. Just like he was hammerd on Emeril. He even had Emeril hammered. Fuck I think I might get hammered and watch the episode again. I taped it.

Unchainme
08-21-2005, 06:50 PM
So Jesterstar you're a sheep now?

Jesterstar
08-21-2005, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
So Jesterstar you're a sheep now?

Well Like I said I can't say that I enjoyed his music in the least. But I am saying that I respect his knowledge of Tequela.

Fuck Dave doesn't even hate Sammy half as much as he does Eddie. Dave's even said to me that if sammy wasn't his replacement he would be a cool guy to hang out with. But Dave's good with the press and he know's they love a good fight. And Sammy is easy to play off of.

franksters
08-21-2005, 09:44 PM
bullshit !!! so now spammy is a cool guy... It start with a drink and it finishes with a love song......ahhhhhhhhh!!

and David told you......please....

franksters
08-21-2005, 09:47 PM
so if you know Dave so much, tell him to do an interview for this site, how about that, also let him know that is website could use a lot of improvement...

vheddyrmv8
08-21-2005, 10:10 PM

So I am set to kick it up a knotch with Emeril Live. And who is on there but SAMMY FUCKING HAGAR.

Since I've seen nothing of sammy for a while I thought it would be a good chance to see what the Red Rocker has been up to.

The dude fucking knows his Tequela and not just that he got Emeril Fucking hammered before the show because he was almost sluring his words.

Sammy has a big alchole problem but since it's his business it's not a problem it's a cash monster. I'll be getting myself some Cabo Wabo soon. The shit is the bomb right up there with Patron.

I can't say I was a fan of his music or am now. But the dude knows what he's talking about when it comes to Tequelia.

Spell fucking check man.

FORD
08-22-2005, 02:10 AM
Jizzystool - HUNGRY FOR HAGAR COCK!

Jesterstar
08-22-2005, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by franksters
so if you know Dave so much, tell him to do an interview for this site, how about that, also let him know that is website could use a lot of improvement...

Dave isn't that into interveiwing exspecially preparing for his radio gig he's got comming up. I can try and get ahold of him. But usually it works better if I wait for him to call me. Which he might do around Thanksgiving time. He's got a ridgid Schedual. But I'll see if I can get him to do something.

vheddyrmv8
08-22-2005, 11:54 PM
For the love of god please buy a dictionary! And stay by the phone, I'm sure he'll call...

fryingdutchman
08-23-2005, 04:23 AM

So what you're saying is that everyone has no idea you're a fan of cooking shows?

Jesterstar
08-23-2005, 09:44 AM
First off Dave does call. We are family. Sorry to disappoint you but I am related to dave and we are cool with eachother.

Second off. I don't care aboot spellink so don't waste your time trying to get me to correct mine.

Third off Everyone here loves me. I still have shit on my cock from fucking all their ass's.

Shaun Ponsonby
08-23-2005, 10:05 AM
Wow, Jester is hungry for Hagar's cock

Unchainme
08-23-2005, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
Wow, Jester is hungry for Hagar's cock

I thinks thats a new low for Jesterstar. :D

Jesterstar
08-23-2005, 10:24 AM
hey Unchainme. Want me to own you hardcore infront of all your friends???

Unchainme
08-23-2005, 10:25 AM
hey Unchainme. Want me to own you hardcore infront of all your friends???

Whatever, Truthfully I don't really care what you do.

fryingdutchman
08-23-2005, 10:29 AM
First off Dave does call. We are family. Sorry to disappoint you but I am related to dave and we are cool with eachother.

Second off. I don't care aboot spellink so don't waste your time trying to get me to correct mine.

Third off Everyone here loves me. I still have shit on my cock from fucking all their ass's.

In lieu of spelling concerns, can we get you to show some love for punctuation?

Jesterstar
08-23-2005, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Unchainme
Whatever, Truthfully I don't really care what you do.

Then you know how I will own you. Why are you so scared??? It's just a OWNing It will hurt you way more than it will me.

Unchainme
08-23-2005, 10:44 AM
Then you know how I will own you. Why are you so scared??? It's just a OWNing It will hurt you way more than it will me.

Welll go a head then if yoursupposed to "own" me, :Rolls Eyes

Jimmy Jingles
08-23-2005, 11:01 AM
So let me get this straight...

Jesterstar craves Spammy's crayon-sized cock

AND fucks his mother in the ass while tonguing his pet COCKerspaniel's twat?

AND he likes to have his dick shit on?

AND he has a gimp monkey that suckles his ballsack?

AND he smells like a menstruating shaved Yeti with herpes?

AND…oh never mind, this is too easy.

Golden AWe
08-23-2005, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by NightProwler

Originally posted by Golden AWe
that's what they pay you to get into your cuntry?

classic...

i think i hurt her feelings...:(

uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhhuhu

Golden AWe
08-25-2005, 12:18 AM
the loser NP's still PM'ing me about his feelings getting hurt on that one-liner!!!

uhuhuhuuhuhuhuh

Jimmy Jingles
08-25-2005, 12:27 PM
Just wanted to throw in a quick insult to Jestercunt...

Your breath smells like hot garbage.

Thank you. You may now continue on with your day.

Three Lock Rock
08-25-2005, 12:37 PM
sammy was fuckn great on that dumn show and anybody who didnt like it is truly a faggit!

roth army asshole faggits alwaes get owened by me!

sammy fucking rules and THERES NO STOPPIN THE RED ROCKIN!

three lock rock

kicking ass and takin names

Jimmy Jingles
08-25-2005, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
sammy was fuckn great on that dumn show and anybody who didnt like it is truly a faggit!

roth army asshole faggits alwaes get owened by me!

sammy fucking rules and THERES NO STOPPIN THE RED ROCKIN!

three lock rock

kicking ass and takin names

Your spelling and grammar skills are incredible! You are so articulate and cleaver in your ranting. You have obviously "owened" us all.

God, what a fucking sheep you are. Here's an idea...
Go gargle with Spammy's tequila-flavored nut juice you
fucking jizzmiester. You and Jestersuck go somewhere else to play your anal Olympics.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a400/cacree/stfu1.jpg

Bitch

Three Lock Rock
08-25-2005, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by jimmyjingles
Your spelling and grammar skills are incredible! You are so articulate and cleaver in your ranting. You have obviously "owened" us all.

God, what a fucking sheep you are. Here's an idea...
Go gargle with Spammy's tequila-flavored nut juice you
fucking jizzmiester. You and Jestersuck go somewhere else to play your anal Olympics.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a400/cacree/stfu1.jpg

Bitch

fuck you fagit! go jack off to youre stupid ass rothwhore poster with the assless chaps and nut all over the crinkled up 1982 blast from the past by a five minit flash in the pan no talent classless asshole bottom feeding fagass butplugging whore for hire, shitface! i am going to be feeling the love with a bevvy of beuties in the hot nights of cabo while youre gay ass whill be looking for work in the unemployemnt line and shelling oyut handjobs for a nickel, just like your socalled icon.

fuck you!

owened, fagit!

three lock rock
kickin ass and takin names
cuz theirs no stoppin the red rockin!!!!!!!!

better lern to deal with the truth, panzy-ass!

Sammy Roy Hagar
08-25-2005, 01:41 PM
Ahaha.

Lemmie tell ya, redheads sure can be a passionate bunch!

Aint that the truth.

Easy there Three Lock, you crazy mother!

:)

While I agree with your statements, chill and grab a nice cool one (Cabo!) and rock out.

What is understood need not to be discussed.

That's a bad ass quote.

Jimmy Jingles
08-25-2005, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
I am fagit! I jack off to incredible Roth posters with the assless chaps and nut all over my moms 1982 cunt. I am a flash in the pan no talent classless asshole bottom feeding fagass butplugging whore for hire shitface! i am going to be feeling the love with a bevvy of man whores in the hot nights of my jizz room while Jester's gay ass whill be looking for work in the unemployemnt line. My brother and I will be shelling oyut handjobs for a nickel, just like my socalled ballsack.

fuck my sister!

I have been owened, i am a fagit!

three lock rock sucks donkey ass
lickin ass and takin names
cuz theirs no stoppin the red rockin faggot!!!!!!!!

better lern to deal with the truth, i suck panzy-ass!

Ok...whatever you say.

Here, this may help:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a400/cacree/dictionary-front.gif

Jimmy Jingles
08-25-2005, 01:48 PM
Nooche

Three Lock Rock
08-25-2005, 01:56 PM
fuck you penis sprinkles!

three lock rock
kickin ass and takin names
NO STOPPIN THE RED ROCKIN