PDA

View Full Version : How do I copy new copy protected cd's?

Romeo Delight
08-22-2005, 01:12 AM
I want to put new Foo Fighters cd on my Ipod but it is a new copy protected one.

I can put it on hd, but not to ipod.

I have heard there is a program...

Anyone know anything?

Wawazat
08-22-2005, 02:50 AM
Sony BMG says on the subject of how to get the content onto iPods:
“users can get the music onto iPods by transferring files to a PC, burning them to a CD, ripping the tunes to the hard drive and finally transferring them into Apple’s iTunes software”
Sorry but correct me if I’m wrong. He’s just told people how to unprotect the content of their protected CDs. So what was the point in protecting them???

:D

fe_lung
08-22-2005, 02:58 AM
You could skip a step there. Rip it to your hard drive as an mp3 (windows media player will do it) then import the folder into itunes. You're good to go.

VonHalen
08-22-2005, 10:02 PM
fuck all that, just burn cds

Dave's PA Rental
08-22-2005, 10:11 PM
There is software out there that lets you record 'what U hear'...so if you can hear it on your computer speakers, you can record it. My audio card came with the software, but I think its probably pretty common...

Romeo Delight
08-22-2005, 11:36 PM
Missing in this discussion is what utter bullshit it is that I can't do whatever th fuck I want with the mfer cd that I bought. Christ almighty!

Just because foo's record company and ipod haven't got their ducks in a row isn't my problem.

Jurak
08-23-2005, 09:34 PM
they have ducks too? :D