PDA

View Full Version : Blow Up No10 And Tony Blair With It

BigBadBrian
08-22-2005, 04:04 PM
BLOW UP NO10 AND TONY BLAIR WITH IT Aug 22 2005

Scots Muslim's terror rant sparks anger

By Craig Mcdonald

A SCOTS-BASED Muslim leader caused outrage yesterday by saying he would be "very happy" if bombers blew up Downing Street with Tony Blair inside. Dr Yaqub Zaki, deputy leader of the Muslim Parliament of Great Britain, insisted he would not condemn such an attack.

He said: "I say go ahead, I would be very happy. The IRA did it. They had rockets that were ready to rain down on No 10.

"It would be a shame because it's a beautiful Georgian property. I wouldn't like to see it destroyed but as for its inmates, well, I don't care much for what happens to them." Zaki, a white Muslim convert from Greenock, Renfrewshire, said he was not calling for the Prime Minister's execution. But he admitted he would "not be upset" if No10was attacked.

The 60-year-old scholar also claimed in an interview that British agents may have been behind last month's London bombings.

He said: "I cannot exclude the hypothesis that they were the work of agents provocateurs working for British intelligence to create a case for war against the Muslims."

Zaki expressed doubts that Muslims were behind the September 11 attacks. And he vowed to defy Government plans to make it illegal to glorify terrorism.

He said: "If I want to praise the sacrifice of somebody in Palestine who blows themselves up, I will."

Mainstream Muslims were quick to condemn Zaki's rant.

Glasgow Central MP Mohammad Sarwar said: "These are outrageous, totally ignorant remarks."

Ashref Anjum, president of Glasgow central mosque, added: "Anyone who comes to this country should obey the law."

# THE Moderator of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland called yesterday for Muslims who preach hatred and violence to quit the UK. The Rt Rev David Lacy said: "They have been welcomed as brothers and have treated us as enemies.They should leave

Link (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=15881968&method=full&siteid=89488&headline=blow-up-no10-and-tony-blair-with-it--name_page.html)

LoungeMachine
08-22-2005, 05:05 PM
Where is sesh, anyway.....