PDA

View Full Version : the priest and the altar girl

Sammy Who??
08-22-2005, 06:53 PM
i went clubbing this weekend with my wall street buddies and picked up quite an interesting piece of snatch.

we were partying in a hotel room i was wearing nothing but a bathrobe and she was nude.

i asked her in the name of jesus christ if she wold accept my member (cock) in her mouth and she accepted it like a communion wafer. i thought i was with paris hilton.

Bob_R
08-22-2005, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Sammy Who??
i went clubbing this weekend with my wall street buddies and picked up quite an interesting piece of snatch.

we were partying in a hotel room i was wearing nothing but a bathrobe and she was nude.

i asked her in the name of jesus christ if she wold accept my member (cock) in her mouth and she accepted it like a communion wafer. i thought i was with paris hilton.

:lol:

Dave's Bitch
09-19-2005, 02:54 PM
why is it guys refer to girls as a "piece of snatch."???

Jimmy Jingles
09-19-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Dave's Bitch

You're right...that is rude and disgusting.

From now on they shall be known as "Piece of Pussy"

scamper
09-19-2005, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Sammy Who??

I went clubbing this weekend and all I got was a seal, but it smelled like a piece of snatch.

Ozzy Fudd
09-21-2005, 06:34 PM
It went kinda like this http://www.revengeworld.com/View.cfm?ID=8324&Loc=8&g=f&v=1&disp=8324&current=1&startrow=1&sort=0

Ozzy Fudd
09-21-2005, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
Even i have more Class than that.