PDA

View Full Version : Televangelist Calls for Chavez' Death

5:01 am
08-23-2005, 01:23 AM
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/08/22/D8C595H80.html

Televangelist Calls for Chavez' Death
Aug 22 11:06 PM US/Eastern

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va.

Religious broadcaster Pat Robertson called on Monday for the assassination of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez, calling him a "terrific danger" to the United States.

Robertson, founder of the Christian Coalition of America and a former presidential candidate, said on "The 700 Club" it was the United States' duty to stop Chavez from making Venezuela a "launching pad for communist infiltration and Muslim extremism."

Chavez has emerged as one of the most outspoken critics of President Bush, accusing the United States of conspiring to topple his government and possibly backing plots to assassinate him. U.S. officials have called the accusations ridiculous.

"You know, I don't know about this doctrine of assassination, but if he thinks we're trying to assassinate him, I think that we really ought to go ahead and do it," Robertson said. "It's a whole lot cheaper than starting a war ... and I don't think any oil shipments will stop."

Electronic pages and a message to a Robertson spokeswoman were not immediately returned Monday evening.

Venezuela is the fifth largest oil exporter and a major supplier of oil to the United States. The CIA estimates that U.S. markets absorb almost 59 percent of Venezuela's total exports.

Venezuela's government has demanded in the past that the United States crack down on Cuban and Venezuelan "terrorists" in Florida who they say are conspiring against Chavez.

Robertson accused the United States of failing to act when Chavez was briefly overthrown in 2002.

"We have the ability to take him out, and I think the time has come that we exercise that ability," Robertson said.

"We don't need another $200 billion war to get rid of one, you know, strong-arm dictator," he continued. "It's a whole lot easier to have some of the covert operatives do the job and then get it over with."

Phil theStalker
08-23-2005, 01:29 AM
5:01 am, it's later than you...

:spank:

FORD
08-23-2005, 02:00 AM
Who would Jesus KILL, Pat? :rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
08-23-2005, 09:22 AM
Interesting, CHAVEZ was Democratically elected and supplies us with oil, typical right-wing charlatan phoney PAT wants him dead, the SAUDIs and PAKIs helped supply and train the TALIBAN and the 9/11 Hijackers, but thick PATTY is just fine with them. Let's hope God calls home traitor Pat soon, I would think he likes the ISLAMIC extremists, they reflect his own angry, hateful God world view...

FORD
08-23-2005, 09:28 AM
And let's not forget this "classic" from the 700 Club, September 13, 2001.......

FALWELL: I agree totally with you that the Lord has protected us so wonderfully these 225 years. And since 1812, this is the first time that we've been attacked on our soil and by far the worst results. And I fear, as Donald Rumsfeld, the Secretary of Defense, said yesterday, that this is only the beginning. And with biological warfare available to these monsters -- the Husseins, the Bin Ladens, the Arafats -- what we saw on Tuesday, as terrible as it is, could be miniscule if, in fact -- if, in fact -- God continues to lift the curtain and allow the enemies of America to give us probably what we deserve.

ROBERTSON: Jerry, that's my feeling. I think we've just seen the antechamber to terror. We haven't even begun to see what they can do to the major population.

FALWELL: The ACLU's got to take a lot of blame for this.

ROBERTSON: Well, yes.

FALWELL: And I know that I'll hear from them for this. But, throwing God out successfully with the help of the federal court system, throwing God out of the public square, out of the schools. The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad. I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way -- all of them who have tried to secularize America -- I point the finger in their face and say: "You helped this happen."

ROBERTSON: Well, I totally concur, and the problem is we have adopted that agenda at the highest levels of our government. And so we're responsible as a free society for what the top people do. And, the top people, of course, is the court system.

FALWELL: Pat, did you notice yesterday the ACLU and all the Christ-haters, People For the American Way, NOW, etc. were totally disregarded by the Democrats and the Republicans in both houses of Congress as they went out on the steps and called out on to God in prayer and sang "God Bless America" and said "let the ACLU be hanged". In other words, when the nation is on its knees, the only normal and natural and spiritual thing to do is what we ought to be doing all the time -- calling upon God.

ROBERTSON: Amen.

FORD
08-23-2005, 09:38 AM
More of Pat's greatest hits: Pat tells God to KILL Supreme Court justices.....

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va., July 15 - Religious broadcaster Pat Robertson urged his nationwide audience Monday to pray for God to remove three justices from the Supreme Court so they could be replaced by conservatives.

"WE ASK FOR miracles in regard to the Supreme Court," Robertson said on the Christian Broadcasting Network's "The 700 Club."

Robertson has launched a 21-day "prayer offensive" directed at the Supreme Court in the wake of its 6-3 June vote that decriminalized sodomy.

Robertson said in a letter on the CBN Web site that the ruling "has opened the door to homosexual marriage, bigamy, legalized prostitution and even incest."

The same letter targets three justices in particular: "One justice is 83-years-old, another has cancer and another has a heart condition. Would it not be possible for God to put it in the minds of these three judges that the time has come to retire?"

Judging from the descriptions, Robertson was referring to Justice John Paul Stevens, who was born in 1920, and Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who had colon cancer surgery in 1999. The identity of the third justice was unclear.

Unchainme
08-23-2005, 09:59 AM
I hate these Fuckers, They are not real Christians nor do they represent Christianity, They are just a bunch of ignorant cunts trying to steal peoples money. If I can recall didn't they say Pink Floyd was Satanic? Ignorant Gunts.

Guitar Shark
08-23-2005, 11:10 AM
These people are just pure evil.

Not too long ago I saw a clip of Robertson PRAYING for another vacancy on the Supreme Court.

So not only is he advocating the murder of world leaders, he is asking for God's help in speeding up the death or retirement of Supreme Court justices.

Matt White
08-23-2005, 11:56 AM
OLd Wacky Pat........how long before he sees a 100 foot Jesus in the desert?

BigBadBrian
08-23-2005, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
These people are just pure evil.

No.

He is just human. Like you and I.

:gulp:

jhale667
08-23-2005, 12:03 PM
Yeah...EVIL human. Robertson is insane.

Guitar Shark
08-23-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
No.

He is just human. Like you and I.

So what's your argument... that humans can't be evil? :confused:

LoungeMachine
08-23-2005, 12:12 PM
Humans can't be evil, Bri?

How about sociopathic hypocrite ?

C'mon

LoungeMachine
08-23-2005, 12:15 PM

Maybe Bri means right-wing Christians can't be evil

Didn't Pat say 9/11 was God's punishment for gays, etc?

God is a Terrorist !!!

Mr. Vengeance
08-23-2005, 12:25 PM
Just another example of the religous right zealots being out of control. Robertson will do anything to protect the unborn, but he prays for the death of anyone who he feels like. Fake fuck!

fanofdave
08-23-2005, 12:35 PM
maybe pat should ask GOD to take out Chavez;
that way the U.S. won't be responsible for his death....

i believe its time for ol' pat to step down and seek
some professional mental health treatment.

ODShowtime
08-23-2005, 01:16 PM
That's an outrageous thing for the host of a religious show to say!

BBB, your comment above was dumb.

BigBadBrian
08-23-2005, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
That's an outrageous thing for the host of a religious show to say!

BBB, your comment above was dumb.

It WAS an outrageous thing for PR to say. I'm no fan of his.

The thing I said was not dumb. It was correct.

All human beings sin and make mistakes. Even PR.

You're not going to see me defend him further in this thread. Sorry.

LoungeMachine
08-23-2005, 01:44 PM
So much for ...."Thou Shall Not Kill"

BigBadBrian
08-23-2005, 01:45 PM

Human beings CAN be evil.

However, liberals currently have cornered the market in that area.

FORD
08-23-2005, 02:00 PM
Human beings CAN be evil.

However, liberals currently have cornered the market in that area.

Yeah, it's us liberals going around the world starting wars based on lies and trying to overthrow legitimately elected governments. :rolleyes:

weesfreewheelin
08-23-2005, 03:11 PM
Another perfect example of why we need seperation of church and state;)

LoungeMachine
08-23-2005, 03:39 PM
Thanks pat.

WE HAVE JUST HEARD FROM THE VOICE OF THE AMERICAN TALIBAN HIMSELF

Warham
08-23-2005, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Yeah, it's us liberals going around the world starting wars based on lies and trying to overthrow legitimately elected governments. :rolleyes:

Yep, the Taliban was voted in by the residents of Afghanistan. Same with Hussein.

As far as Robertson, he's a nut.

FORD
08-23-2005, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Yep, the Taliban was voted in by the residents of Afghanistan. Same with Hussein.

Actually, I was referring to Venezuela and the 2 attempted coups that the BCE has tried there so far. But now that you mention it, Saddam Hussein won his last election with 99% of the popular vote.

Was it accurate? Every bit as much as Florida or Ohio. most likely.

As far as Robertson, he's a nut.

Yes, but he's YOUR nut. Liberal nuts aren't advocating assassinations of heads of state, nor are we praying to God to kill judges :p

Warham
08-23-2005, 03:59 PM
No, Liberal nuts say America isn't worth dying for.

And as for the Iraqi ticket, Hussein was the only one on it. Of course it's accurate.

As for killing heads of state, it depends on the circumstances.

Guitar Shark
08-23-2005, 04:00 PM
Who did that 1% vote for?

Warham
08-23-2005, 04:01 PM
Write-in votes for Dubya. ;) He wanted a recount.

DLR'sCock
08-23-2005, 04:22 PM
Another shining example of the Right Wing Nut Jobs!!!!

FORD
08-23-2005, 04:26 PM

Well, I certainly wouldn't die for the BCE. But if it comes right down to it, I might have to die to defend this country from those fucking bastards. And please stop repeating false quotes spread by the media whores. It's pathetic how these sons of bitches prey on a woman who has already paid a higher price for Bush's lies than they can imagine.

And as for the Iraqi ticket, Hussein was the only one on it. Of course it's accurate.

Rumor is he used Diebold.

George Bush Sr. thought so in 1963. But whatever the argument you could make for or against it politically, Pat Robertson made it as a minister on a religious televison show which operates without paying taxes. And that violates the laws of God AND man.

Nickdfresh
08-23-2005, 04:26 PM

Who's dying for AMERICA? Not the guys in IRAQ. I thought they were dying as a result of a combination of screw ups and oil rights...

Warham
08-23-2005, 04:28 PM
No, it's all about Halliburton, Nick.

Remember that.

Nickdfresh
08-23-2005, 04:34 PM
No, it's all about Halliburton, Nick.

Remember that.

No, mostly it's about failed, discredited policy. Although HELLABURTON has a lot to do with it...

Apparently a lot of the pols that run the REPUBLICAN Party didn't believe "AMERICA was worth dying for" during VIETNAM; you know, like ROVE, Fearless CHIMP LEADER, CHENEY, WOLFIESHITZ, RUMMY and numerous architects of Operation IRAQI Boondoggle 2005....

Funny how those that've experienced actual combat are a bit more hesitant when it comes to "preemptive military action."

Warham
08-23-2005, 04:35 PM
Don't forget Bill Kristol and Newt Gingrich in that list of warmongerers, Nick.

Nickdfresh
08-23-2005, 04:37 PM
Don't forget Bill Kristol and Newt Gingrich in that list of warmongerers, Nick.

NEWT wasn't on this "A-Team." And I honestly don't know who KRISTOL is...

Warham
08-23-2005, 04:40 PM
FORD says he's the unofficial chairman of the PNAC team. He appears on FOX's All-Stars occasionally.

Nickdfresh
08-23-2005, 04:46 PM
FORD says he's the unofficial chairman of the PNAC team. He appears on FOX's All-Stars occasionally.

I know who you mean now. He looks like BOB WOODWARD'S evil twin...

kentuckyklira
08-23-2005, 05:12 PM
Wow, would Jesus be proud of a guy like Pat Robertson!

Just another in a long list of reasons to hate and fight relgion of any kind!

FORD
08-23-2005, 06:40 PM
More of Pat Robertson's greatest hits...... 10/09/03

Pat Robertson's 'nuke' idea draws protest
State Dept. spokesman: 'Idea is despicable'

WASHINGTON (CNN) --Television evangelist and Christian Coalition founder Pat Robertson's suggestion that a nuclear device should be used to wipe out the State Department was "despicable," department spokesman Richard Boucher said Thursday.

"I lack sufficient capabilities to express my disdain," Boucher said. "I think the very idea is despicable."

A senior State Department official, who did not want to be identified, said the department has expressed its displeasure to Robertson.

Robertson made the comments during a series of interviews on his "700 Club" television show with journalist Joel Mowbray, author of a new book, "Dangerous Diplomacy: How the State Department Endangers America's Security."

Robertson founded the Christian Coalition in 1989 after running for U.S. president as a Republican in 1988.

Introducing Mowbray on his show, Robertson said that a reader of his book could conclude that the State Department needed a nuclear explosion.

"I read your book," Robertson said. "When you get through, you say, 'If I could just get a nuclear device inside Foggy Bottom, I think that's the answer,' and you say, 'We've got to blow that thing up.' I mean, is it as bad as you say?" Robertson said.

"It is," Mowbray said, although his book never suggests that the State Department should be blown up with a nuclear device.

Foggy Bottom is the nickname for the State Department's Washington headquarters.

In a June interview with Mowbray on the "700 Club", Robertson made similar remarks.

"Maybe we need a very small nuke thrown off on Foggy Bottom to shake things up like Newt Gingrich wants to do," he said.

Robertson was referring to former U.S. House Speaker Newt Gingrich, who was part of a group of conservatives accusing the State Department of undermining U.S. foreign policy by coddling authoritarian governments in the Middle East.

Mowbray has been a critic of the State Department, especially its visa program with Saudi Arabia. Fifteen of the 19 hijackers in the September 11, 2001, attacks were Saudi citizens.

-- CNN State Department producer Elise Labott contributed to this report

FORD
08-23-2005, 06:43 PM
If a Muslim cleric had made the threats Pat Robertson has made, he would be sitting in Gitmo right now, and probably raped with a broomstick or whatever.

Cathedral
08-23-2005, 07:23 PM
Pat Robertson proves yet again who's doctrine he believes in, "The Doctrine of Man and Money".

I would have physically stood up and walked my family out of his service the moment he finished his statements.
But believe me when i tell you, I wouldn't be in attendance for anything he is involved in to begin with.

I dispise people who use God as their excuse to wave a flag and cheer war as though the bible condones that behavior, because it doesn't.

Hey Pat, remember that commandment that tells us NOT to kill?

What gives YOU the right to ignore that in your services?

The answer is, Nothing, you DON"T have that right nor does anyone else walking the planet today.

That said, If you let people like him turn you against persuing a life of faith....Satan has already won your soul which is why there is no longer any confusion in your spirit.
Just remember, Satan doesn't go after those who already belong to him.

jhale667
08-23-2005, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
That said, If you let people like him turn you against persuing a life of faith....Satan has already won your soul which is why there is no longer any confusion in your spirit.

NAH....twelve years of Catholic school already did that :rolleyes:

bobgnote
08-23-2005, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by FORD
If a Muslim cleric had made the threats Pat Robertson has made, he would be sitting in Gitmo right now, and probably raped with a broomstick or whatever.

It's time for Christianity to END, period. Y'shua went after that money to pay for food and whores, the 'Christians' stonewalled that by giving him the former Feast of Mithran for a birthday and 'Jesus' for alias.

So he tells his boys to fink to the Temple heat or the Priests (like roosters) go off to the Romans and they whack EVERYBODY.

Y'shua DIED, but media pimps hae somehow lived. Too bad the rock, incorporated twats have all the AC tied up. I sure would make some rock and tell them all to shove it, but NOOOOO. Read that, DLR?

That PAT is trying to show real meat, but he needs to meet maker, and know it's out of the pool time, for the punk Jesus hobos.

Warham
08-23-2005, 08:19 PM
huh?

David Lee Rocks
08-23-2005, 08:42 PM
conservative christian wack jobs are nuts, which is why being liberal is the only same and human way to be

Cathedral
08-23-2005, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by David Lee Rocks
conservative christian wack jobs are nuts, which is why being liberal is the only same and human way to be

Christian Whack Jobs aren't exclusive to the Conservative Party though, there are hundreds of churches in my town alone that proves that.

The problem is that people think they can interject their beliefs into all aspects of their lives and those around them.
They think that the bible gives them a green light to throw their pom poms in the sky saying "Hooray for our side" while innocent people get caught in the crossfire.

I invite people to go with me to church all the time and have yet to be taken up on that offer, but it still stands as an open invitation to all of them.
But beyond that, I don't push the subject.

I have one friend that is so anti-church that he has on occassion pretty much attacked me for even asking, but the offer still stands when he is ready to approach it with an open mind.

I can't save anyone's soul, but neither can those who are against faith based on ignorance, or should i say a lack of desire to study the subject for themselves.

I mean it's cool if someone tries something and learns it isn't for them. But i see an awful lot who are against it because it ain't cool to be a person of faith and because it's what all their friends do.

I didn't know i hated Praline Ice Cream until i tried it and found out for myself how nasty it was.
Same with "Moose Tracks", it sounded like it tasted awful but it turned out to be pretty good stuff.

Think for yourself, be independant, study what you can't accept so at least you know the facts for yourself undeniably before risking ALL on a popular opinion.

David Lee Rocks
08-23-2005, 11:04 PM
I agree with everything you said, I tried christianity years ago, I went to a charismatic conservative, tongue speaking church, and they all think God talks to them, they were all crazy, but Im not bitter, lol, maybe I should try liberal christianity,

DrMaddVibe
08-23-2005, 11:20 PM
WWJD

Jesus Christ
08-23-2005, 11:32 PM
I agree with everything you said, I tried christianity years ago, I went to a charismatic conservative, tongue speaking church, and they all think God talks to them, they were all crazy, but Im not bitter, lol, maybe I should try liberal christianity,

Just try reading My teachings, and living by them, My son. Which is something Pat Robertson does not do, unfortunately :(

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
WWJD

What I will do, when I come back to Earth, is go henceforth to Virginia Beach and do unto the CBN studios as I hath done to Solomon's temple back in the day. For he hath used My name in thievery and blasphemy far more than the moneychangers ever dreamed of.

Romeo Delight
08-24-2005, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
Wow, would Jesus be proud of a guy like Pat Robertson!

Just another in a long list of reasons to hate and fight relgion of any kind!

Don't you have to be careful saying that being German (I am part German) ?:)

Still, it seems that this is so very true - f-ing crazy shit, how people can twist words in a book to rationalize insane actions!:mad:

Cathedral
08-24-2005, 01:10 AM

You know, you hit on a real good point there.

I too have been to churches that do things i see as just plain CRAZY, but i've tried talking to those types and they are always right, even if they are really really really wrong.

You have to walk away, and it only reminds me of how many people that truly believe they are going to heaven, are actually going to go straight to hell.

But when the day is done it doesn't matter if one guy is a Conservative or the other a Liberal person of faith. if they politicise it, then they are both off the mark.
It used to trouble me that in order to create a perfect party I would physically have to take parts of a Liberal and a Conservative and fuse them together while discarding 85% of both before hand, lol.

What i don't like about one, I like about the other, and vice versa.

But now i understand that it was never meant to be, so we play our hands as they are dealt and wish, or pray, things will be fine tomorrow.

We have to be of this world, but we don't have be in it. doing what everyone else is doing...exactly as they do it.

The bottom line is that there is no place in politics for faith, and absolutely no place in faith for politics.
It's the nature of the beast that makes that the reality, honestly.

To try and blend the two only results in bloodshed, death, division and the potential destruction of everything we see, touch and feel.

And since no two churches teach alike....well, you get the idea that that little knot in the rope can and most certainly will lead to a spiritual war to end all things.
A war of Ideology, The War of the God's, Who's God will Prevail? kind of stuff.
And if God is speaking audibly to an entire congregation, well hell, how do you trump that with a book of scripture?

A true God fearing believer of Christ would never raise a hand to fight another human being, even if that person is going to beat you to death...forgiveness is what is required of us, not vengence or hatred for the sinner since we are all sinners ourselves.

Vengence belongs to God, and i wish i had figured that out a long time ago.

DLR'sCock
08-24-2005, 04:20 AM
Why don't you fucking right wing lunatics get in fucking line and go over and help out if you love this fucking Regime Change Invasion in Iraq so much...

Shut the fuck up and go over already....

They clearly need your help.....but of coruse helping the troops out propably isn't worth it to you...

If you care so much about the troops and want them to stay in Iraq, then show them with your life too!!!! Go over there and stand next to them and shut the fuck up already.

I care about them and want them back now!!!! I want them all back now, so they can live their lives....and not die for your cause...they shouldn't be there, and they should be back here in the States....

Civil War in Iraq is inevitable....

Bring back the troops....

Too many have died already....

Warham
08-24-2005, 08:55 AM
Valium is a good thing.

Jerry Falwell
08-24-2005, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
A true God fearing believer of Christ would never raise a hand to fight another human being, even if that person is going to beat you to death...forgiveness is what is required of us, not vengence or hatred for the sinner since we are all sinners ourselves.

-As a Christian I really have mixed emotions about your line here. In the old testament, there were many times that people went to war in the name of God Almighty. Christ himself, sinless mind you, went on a rampage through the temple cracking a whip and throwing everything within reach around. This aggressive behavior in any environment today would be frowned upon. But he was still a sinless human. So I am confused sometimes as to whether or not there are times that agression is the proper action.

I am a true God Fearing Christian, but I guarantee you if I come home and find some man on top of my wife raping her, he will no longer have the ability to do that to anyone else. I will make sure of that. Is defending your family, which is human nature, such a bad thing? Even Simon Peter cut off a mans ear while trying to defend Christ, and Christ didn't seem too extremely upset over the issue. Our actions won't necessarily be judged. However, our hearts are fair game when we get to the Great Throne Room on that day.

Vengence belongs to God, and i wish i had figured that out a long time ago.

-I couldn't agree with you more. I just wonder if the vengence you speak of isn't the final judgement.

Nickdfresh
08-24-2005, 12:00 PM
I saw ROBERTSON eating crow this morning, but I think he's a little cuntfused re. CHAVEZ...He was democratically elected (twice) and survived a recall referendum, therefore he's not a "dictator." I wonder what the pseudo-Christian was saying about Chilean Dictator PINOCHET when he was making people disappear?
http://www.ufctogo.com/IMG/jpg/pinochet-b.jpg

LoungeMachine
08-24-2005, 01:31 PM
Warmongers only want OTHER people to die for their beliefs

Warmongers believe in a "noble cause", but can't tell you what it is.

Warmongers will call you a traitor if you want a war to end

Iraq WILL fall into a Civil War, it is inevitable.

Just how low the Warmongers will set their goals in this remains to be seen.

WMD

Programs

Democracy

Well, 0 for 3 aint bad, eh Warmongers???

It was a sefl-fulfilling prophesy

IRAQ IS NOW THE WORLD'S LEADER IN TERRORISM

Shinseki was right, wasn't he??? Where's HIS Medal of Freedom??

How many more must die for a mistake?

NightProwler
08-24-2005, 06:09 PM
dumbya is NOT the USA...and only neo-facists hate Freedom of Speech.

LoungeMachine
08-24-2005, 06:50 PM
That's nice Ass Power Ranger

Now will you please stop sending me PMs

I'm not interested in your military "service", and am NOT going to answer any questions about my wife.

You are a troll, a stalker, and a Loser stuck in Yuma, which is the ARMPIT of the entire country.

Go hang out at the Yuma Public Library in your Iron Maiden T-Shirt, eventually some guy will come along and service your needs.

Mkayy?

Jerry Falwell
08-24-2005, 07:57 PM
BTW, everyone... War is Biblical!
There are guidelines as to how to conduct yourself in the midst of it.
Also, Jesus didn't look poorly on those that served in the military. Actually, he admired them.

Guitar Shark
08-24-2005, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Jerry Falwell
BTW, everyone... War is Biblical!
There are guidelines as to how to conduct yourself in the midst of it.
Also, Jesus didn't look poorly on those that served in the military. Actually, he admired them.

How ironic that your post is post #666666 on this board!

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=666666#post666666

NightProwler
08-24-2005, 08:01 PM
jimmy swaggert saw the 900 foot Jesus

Jerry Falwell
08-24-2005, 08:36 PM
How ironic that your post is post #666666 on this board!

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=666666#post666666

LOL... That is pretty ironic, I noticed that earlier. Satan tries and tries... :D

ODShowtime
08-24-2005, 09:45 PM
It WAS an outrageous thing for PR to say. I'm no fan of his.

The thing I said was not dumb. It was correct.

All human beings sin and make mistakes. Even PR.

You're not going to see me defend him further in this thread. Sorry.

What kind of investments do you think he has that led him to express such sentiment?

Nickdfresh
08-24-2005, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
What kind of investments do you think he has that led him to express such sentiment?

Well, he probably doesn't own stock in CITGO... (http://www.citgo.com/AboutCITGO/CompanyHistory.jsp)