PDA

View Full Version : Hey FORD! (or anybody else)

rustoffa
08-23-2005, 09:30 PM
This dude is a pretty good geetar player....

MAX
08-23-2005, 11:21 PM
I remember a friend of mine having an "Agent Orange" skateboard. lol. I cannot remember their music though. I did like some Black Flag, Killing Joke and Dead Kennedys back in the day.

rustoffa
08-24-2005, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by MAX
I remember a friend of mine having an "Agent Orange" skateboard. lol. I cannot remember their music though. I did like some Black Flag, Killing Joke and Dead Kennedys back in the day.

:D

LOL, alot of those bands had skateboards back then.

Greg Ginn said that dude was one helluva geetar player...they did alot of instrumental crap.

FORD
08-28-2005, 02:13 AM
If you have XM radio (or if you're thinking about getting it) turn your dial to Fungus 53. They play all the good old punk rock shit. I've heard stuff on there tonight that I literally hadn't heard since high school.

Right now it's "Killing for Jesus" by Pat Robertson....er uhhh.... well shit, I honestly don't remember who did that one. Like I said, it's been about 20 years.

Other than Air America, this is probably the XM station I listen to the most.

rustoffa
08-28-2005, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Right now it's "Killing for Jesus" by Pat Robertson....er uhhh.... well shit, I honestly don't remember who did that one. Like I said, it's been about 20 years.

Sounds more like TSOL or The Meatmen.:D

I'm pretty sure Agent Orange still tours....last time I saw 'em, the drummer had some kind of problem with the bass player and hit him in the head with a drumstick. There was obviously some prior beef, and the bass player just charged the fucker...LMAO, when he dove into the drums it was like the loudest sound ever.