PDA

View Full Version : The ULTIMATE FIGHTER on SpikeTV...

Rikk
08-23-2005, 10:46 PM
I'm not sure how many of you other fuckers watch this show, but it's awesome. Probably my favorite reality show and, IMO, better than THE CONTENDER because it concentrates less on dramatic editing and music, etc., and you really get to know the fighters with the cliches stripped away. The fights are aired second-for-second with no slow-mo, no music, no fancy editing.

Boxing, martial arts, jiu-jitsu combinations...this season Heavyweights and Welterweights. Mondays at 11pmEST. Also on this Thursday at 11pm, though I'm not sure if it's a repeat of the debut episode (from last night) or the 2nd episode.

Check it out if you haven't already, bros. If enough people watch it, we can discuss it week-to-week in this thread.

Dave's Bitch
01-10-2006, 12:43 PM
i have seen this show a few times and what i have seen i have really liked.i like how you get to love some fighters and hate some fighters,the fights are usualy good at the end but i saw this one i forget the guys names who were in it,but basicaly one guy sat on the other guys face for the fight.and at the end the one who lost (who was sat on) got really upset he lost and was angry and crying,i felt really sorry for him because he was clearly the better fighter but lost on points.

all in all it is a very entertaining show and i watch it when i get the chance too