PDA

View Full Version : Check These Fuckers Out!

SNIPER
08-24-2005, 02:06 AM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM-ASESINO saw these guys last weekend. They make slayer look like Poisin.

SNIPER
08-24-2005, 02:08 AM
ooops www.myspace,com/asesino

SNIPER
08-24-2005, 02:08 AM
fuck!! im drunk figure it out for yourself.. night.

Hardrock69
09-18-2005, 01:32 AM
www.myspace.com/asesino

Dave's Bitch
02-06-2006, 02:59 PM
in fairness though,slayer are shit

bueno bob
02-06-2006, 03:24 PM
Eh...it's OK...better than Slayer, no...

Somebody just needs to bring back good ole speed/thrash...you know..."Reign in Blood" era Slayer..."Pleasure to Kill" era Kreator (the only thing on Earth comparable with Slayer at that point)..."Dreamweaver" era Sabbat...."To Mega Therion" era Celtic Frost...

The good shit...

Fuck I feel old...

Dave's Bitch
02-06-2006, 04:54 PM
Slayer are the most overrated thrash band EVER.they have too many shit albums to be considerd a great band,seasons and reign are the only good ones.Kreator and Violence are classic thrash,the true sound of thrash.and of corse Megadeth

bueno bob
02-06-2006, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
Slayer are the most overrated thrash band EVER.they have too many shit albums to be considerd a great band,seasons and reign are the only good ones.Kreator and Violence are classic thrash,the true sound of thrash.and of corse Megadeth

Kreator's "Pleasure to Kill" is THE paramount document of thrash in the '80's...so far as I'm concerned, it tops even "Reign in Blood" as THE defining document of the genre...

Class dismissed... :)

Dave's Bitch
02-06-2006, 05:52 PM
pleasure to kill is awesome but im afraid it isnt a patch on Rust in Peace by Megadeth

PHOENIX
02-06-2006, 08:39 PM
Unsigned bands! WHooooooooooooooooooo hooooooo!

Diamondjimi
02-06-2006, 09:00 PM
pleasure to kill is awesome but im afraid it isnt a patch on Rust in Peace by Megadeth

Rust is a good album. But Megadeth definately peaked with Countdown to Extinction.

As for Slayer...........they've never sold out. Ever .

Still the kings of the fuckin hill....................IMO.....

bueno bob
02-07-2006, 03:42 AM

Forgive me, but I think we're kinda talking apples and oranges, really...Megadeth and Kreator are two totally different sounds to me, both of those albums (PtK vs. RiP) in particular...

No denying RiP is classic Megadeth, though, absolutely...definitely my favorite spin by them...

Soul Reaper
02-09-2006, 03:40 PM
Slayer are the most overrated thrash band EVER.they have too many shit albums to be considerd a great band,seasons and reign are the only good ones.

I could say the same about GnR...:)

Slayer were always about brutality, not variation....they were the epitome of thrash, imo...

Dave's Bitch
02-09-2006, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
I could say the same about GnR...:)

Slayer were always about brutality, not variation....they were the epitome of thrash, imo...

my problem with slayer is Kerry King mainly.he just isnt good enough,he came up with some good riffs yes but his playing cant compare to the likes of marty friedman,Gary Holt and Jorg "Tritze" Trzebiatowski

also tom araya his voice pisses me off.slayer would have been better if they would have ha someone like shaun killian sing for them

Mr Grimsdale
02-09-2006, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Forgive me, but I think we're kinda talking apples and oranges, really...Megadeth and Kreator are two totally different sounds to me, both of those albums (PtK vs. RiP) in particular...

No denying RiP is classic Megadeth, though, absolutely...definitely my favorite spin by them...

don't start me singing the praises of Tornado of Souls

too late

fookin' top shite

Soul Reaper
02-09-2006, 04:07 PM
my problem with slayer is Kerry King mainly.

what about Jeff Hanneman? Slayer DOES have TWO guitarists, you know....

Dave's Bitch
02-09-2006, 04:22 PM
what about Jeff Hanneman? Slayer DOES have TWO guitarists, you know....

no shit.....

was that suppose to lessen my dislike of slayer?

slayer are way too commercial and mainstream,they have 2 good albums and the rest of the stuff they have done is dreadful

Soul Reaper
02-09-2006, 04:24 PM
no shit.....

was that suppose to lessen my dislike of slayer?

slayer are way too commercial and mainstream,they have 2 good albums and the rest of the stuff they have done is dreadful

you said that Kerry King was the main problem....I was just pointing out that he isn't the only one doing guitar parts...

Dave's Bitch
02-09-2006, 04:26 PM
you said that Kerry King was the main problem....I was just pointing out that he isn't the only one doing guitar parts...

never said he was,he is my main problem though...