PDA

View Full Version : maiden vs ozzy

sammysucks65
08-24-2005, 09:24 PM
hey soldiers i am back for a while after football camp triples are over!
what fun eh sometimes anyway... the recent events with maiden fighting against ozzfest and the osborne family....do you think maidens calling it quits with ozzy forever i mean.....do y ou think they will call it quits all together...i mean madiens been around forever and never called it quits forever....these guys are going at it after the riot during ozzfest.

who do you blame for the fight
will maiden prevail ?
will they ever go tour with ozzfest again?
or is there no room for them?

i think dickensons comments were uneseccary...but who cares its about the rock not the talk.

roth on

Soul Reaper
08-25-2005, 07:31 AM
MAIDEN MAIDEN MAIDEN!!!

Vinnie Velvet
08-25-2005, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by sammysucks65
hey soldiers i am back for a while after football camp triples are over!
what fun eh sometimes anyway... the recent events with maiden fighting against ozzfest and the osborne family....do you think maidens calling it quits with ozzy forever i mean.....do y ou think they will call it quits all together...i mean madiens been around forever and never called it quits forever....these guys are going at it after the riot during ozzfest.

who do you blame for the fight
will maiden prevail ?
will they ever go tour with ozzfest again?
or is there no room for them?

i think dickensons comments were uneseccary...but who cares its about the rock not the talk.

roth on

Everyone's talking about it here:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26151&perpage=30&pagenumber=4

sammysucks65
08-25-2005, 05:04 PM
oops my bad someone close this thred ....i was in a tired and weary haze when i created this