PDA

View Full Version : Big Ass Rumor!!

guitarboy5150
08-25-2005, 01:23 PM
I found this off of a Rolling Stones Message Board and decided to post this here...hope its legit

Yo-

Just a note, I am allowed to say this due to the fact that within the next two weeks this will be in print. Sanctuary Records ( Robert Plants co.) announced that LED- ZEP will do a small world tour next year ( with John Paul Jones ). Jimmy Page has done an interview due out in 2 weeks with us here at Billboard and has confirmed this. 60 shows total. In addition, Rodger Waters and David Gilmore are now in the process of writing material for a new FLOYD record due next summer. David has confirmed this with us as well and will be mentioned in the same article.

Shaun Ponsonby
08-25-2005, 01:28 PM
I wont get my hopes up.

Three Lock Rock
08-25-2005, 01:29 PM
who fuckin cares, fagit? the only good fuckin news hear woud be a sammy hagar/van halen FULL LENGTH LP, adn if these fuckstik fagits dont like it that just fuckin makes me happier, becase it makes it easeir to owen them!

three lock rock
kickin ass and takin names
cuz theres no stoppin the red rockin, mother fucker.

Wawazat
08-25-2005, 01:43 PM
"Big Ass" got you into this right?

Three Lock Rock
08-25-2005, 01:44 PM
no, youre hore of a mother did, so fuck you, fagit!

now i owen you too!

three lock rock
NO STOPPIN THE RED ROCKIN

Wawazat
08-25-2005, 02:11 PM
You own a big ass

ainīt that the truth

Nickdfresh
08-25-2005, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
I wont get my hopes up.

I agree. This sounds like someone is stirring shit up with another internet rumor...

But as the BEACH BOYS once sang; "Wouldn't it be nice?"

Three Lock Rock
08-25-2005, 03:05 PM
Fukk you Dick! You dont know shit about gohd musicc you jizz gobblerr!

Three Lock(Biting the butthoolles, and eating the cuntjuice rolls)

Nickdfresh
08-25-2005, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
Fukk you Dick! You dont know shit about gohd musicc you jizz gobblerr!

Three Lock(Biting the butthoolles, and eating the cuntjuice rolls)

What are you currently doing Three Cock Slobber?:D

tydhurst
08-26-2005, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
What are you currently doing Three Cock Slobber?:D

Michael Anthony

Hardrock69
08-26-2005, 12:32 PM
Damn...3 Lock cock is really on his period lately.

Guess Jesterstar has not been letting him suck his pindick lately...

Shaun Ponsonby
08-26-2005, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I agree. This sounds like someone is stirring shit up with another internet rumor...

But as the BEACH BOYS once sang; "Wouldn't it be nice?"

Actually, I did hear the Led Zep one on the radio a few months back, in fact I think I posted it here.

And Gilmour has already made it clear that he doesn't want to do anything with Floyd.

Soul Reaper
08-27-2005, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
who fuckin cares, fagit? the only good fuckin news hear woud be a sammy hagar/van halen FULL LENGTH LP, adn if these fuckstik fagits dont like it that just fuckin makes me happier, becase it makes it easeir to owen them!

three lock rock
cuz theres no stoppin the red rockin, mother fucker.

baa!!!

sheepshagger!

are you from wales, by any chance?!

BrownSound1
08-27-2005, 03:16 PM
Didn't Waters and Gilmore JUST say they weren't working together in the future?

Led Zep reunion? Not gonna happen.

Rikk
08-27-2005, 05:06 PM
I agree with BROWNSOUND. Not a chance on the Zep reunion. Plant has said numerous times that he doesn't want to repeat the past, let alone sing those songs one more time.

ALinChainz
08-27-2005, 05:09 PM
Too bad though ... always said get Bonzo'z kid behind the drums and do a few shows.

I could stand it.

Steve Savicki
08-28-2005, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by BrownSound1
Led Zep reunion? Not gonna happen.
Maybe Page-Plant. Did Paul Jones do anything with them post Zep?

FORD
08-28-2005, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
Maybe Page-Plant. Did Paul Jones do anything with them post Zep?

Yep. They played unbilled at Live Aid, though everybody called it a Led Zeppelin reunion. Jones originally didn't think he would make it, so Plant already had another bass player lined up. Jones played keyboards for the set. They had Tony Thompson AND Phil Collins on drums in an attempt to replace Bonzo.

Then the three of them plus Jason Bonham played formally as Led Zeppelin at the Atlantic Records 40th anniversary in 1988 and again at the Knebworth festival in 1990. That was the last time Jones was involved with Page & Plant up until the remastering of the Live album and DVD package released last year.

DLR'sCock
08-29-2005, 01:34 AM
bullshit

BrownSound1
08-29-2005, 02:14 AM
Let's see, JPJ performed with Plant during the early 80's at a show. Page played on JPJ's Scream For Help album...and other than what FORD mentioned that's it.

Wawazat
08-29-2005, 06:16 AM
Who decided that the Live-Aid Performance was so shitty it did not make it on the Live Aid Dvdīs ?

FORD
08-29-2005, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Wawazat
Who decided that the Live-Aid Performance was so shitty it did not make it on the Live Aid Dvdīs ?

I heard that it was Page's call. And I have to agree, it wasn't their best. But how could it have been, with a "new" bass player, and two guys trying to coordinate on drums, all presumably without rehearsal. Page & Plant themselves certainly have sounded better.

Still though, it should have been included on the DVD for the historical value alone.

guitarboy5150
08-29-2005, 03:45 PM
The group's former members - Plant, JIMMY PAGE and JOHN PAUL JONES - refused to allow footage of their performance at the 1985 concert in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, be used in the DVD release last year (04), because their set was "sub-standard".

In reflection, Plant admits, "There was a consensus of opinion that our performance was really s**t. We didn't perform very well, it wasn't recorded well and everything about it was cr*p."

VonHalen
08-29-2005, 06:10 PM
if the zep thing were true, i guess, jason would be the drummer

Mr Badguy
08-29-2005, 07:04 PM
Jimi Hendrix will tour before either of those things happen.

Wawazat
08-30-2005, 03:29 AM
Thanks Ford and Guitarboy for Info

I missed the whole show back in 85, so no Zep for me LOL

Nevertheless in comparison 85 perfomances in total makes

live8 2005 look rather sad.