PDA

View Full Version : What is Bush Really Like? Bush's Obscene Tirades Rattle White House Aides

Hardrock69
08-26-2005, 12:29 AM
While President George W. Bush travels around the country in a last-ditch effort to sell his Iraq war, White House aides scramble frantically behind the scenes to hide the dark mood of an increasingly angry leader who unleashes obscenity-filled outbursts at anyone who dares disagree with him.

“I’m not meeting again with that goddamned bitch,” Bush screamed at aides who suggested he meet again with Cindy Sheehan, the war-protesting mother whose son died in Iraq. “She can go to hell as far as I’m concerned!”

Bush flashes the bird, something aides say he does often and has been doing since his days as governor of Texas.
Bush, administration aides confide, frequently explodes into tirades over those who protest the war, calling them “motherfucking traitors.” He reportedly was so upset over Veterans of Foreign Wars members who wore “bullshit protectors” over their ears during his speech to their annual convention that he told aides to “tell those VFW assholes that I’ll never speak to them again is they can’t keep their members under control.”

White House insiders say Bush is growing increasingly bitter over mounting opposition to his war in Iraq. Polls show a vast majority of Americans now believe the war was a mistake and most doubt the President’s honesty.

“Who gives a flying fuck what the polls say,” he screamed at a recent strategy meeting. “I’m the President and I’ll do whatever I goddamned please. They don’t know shit.”

Bush, whiles setting up for a photo op for signing the recent CAFTA bill, flipped an extended middle finger to reporters. Aides say the President often “flips the bird” to show his displeasure and tells aides who disagree with him to “go to hell” or to “go fuck yourself.” His habit of giving people the finger goes back to his days as Texas governor, aides admit, and videos of him doing so before press conferences were widely circulated among TV stations during those days. A recent video showing him shooting the finger to reporters while walking also recently surfaced.

Bush’s behavior, according to prominent Washington psychiatrist, Dr. Justin Frank, author of “Bush on the Couch: Inside the Mind of the President,” is all too typical of an alcohol-abusing bully who is ruled by fear.

To see that fear emerges, Dr. Frank says, all one has to do is confront the President. “To actually directly confront him in a clear way, to bring him out, so you would really see the bully, and you would also see the fear,” he says.

Dr. Frank, in his book, speculates that Bush, an alcoholic who brags that he gave up booze without help from groups like Alcoholics Anonymous, may be drinking again.

“Two questions that the press seems particularly determined to ignore have hung silently in the air since before Bush took office,” Dr. Frank says. “Is he still drinking? And if not, is he impaired by all the years he did spend drinking? Both questions need to be addressed in any serious assessment of his psychological state.”

Last year, Capitol Hill Blue learned the White House physician prescribed anti-depressant drugs for the President to control what aides called “violent mood swings.” As Dr. Frank also notes: “In writing about Bush's halting appearance in a press conference just before the start of the Iraq War, Washington Post media critic Tom Shales speculated that ‘the president may have been ever so slightly medicated.’”

Dr. Frank explains Bush’s behavior as all-to-typical of an alcoholic who is still in denial:

“The pattern of blame and denial, which recovering alcoholics work so hard to break, seems to be ingrained in the alcoholic personality; it's rarely limited to his or her drinking,” he says. “The habit of placing blame and denying responsibility is so prevalent in George W. Bush's personal history that it is apparently triggered by even the mildest threat.”

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=668763

Bush flashes the bird, something aides say he does often and has been doing since his days as governor of Texas.

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_7267.shtml

DLR'sCock
08-26-2005, 12:45 AM
Like this is a surprise?? I have seen footage of him giving the finger.

The guy is a lowlife spoiled scumbag.

Nitro Express
08-26-2005, 01:03 AM
Hell, we might as well have Eddie Van Halen for president. Bush and Eddie have a lot in common.

LoungeMachine
08-26-2005, 01:20 AM
Dear Mr. President,

Go fuck yourself you hypocritical lowlife piece of shit.

You're nothing more than a spoiled, trustfund brat born with a silver coke spoon up your ass.

Best Regards,

LM

Nickdfresh
08-26-2005, 01:35 AM
Interesting, but why do they mention that Bush often flashes the bird, "something he has done since he was Governor of TEXAS" like three separate times?

Hardrock69
08-26-2005, 09:23 AM
Journalistic broken-recordism? Journalistic broken-recordism? Journalistic broken-recordism?

:D

BigBadBrian
08-26-2005, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Dear Mr. President,

You're nothing more than a spoiled, trustfund brat born with a silver coke spoon up your ass.

Best Regards,

LM

http://www.unconfirmedsources.com/nucleus/media/5/converted-20041110-bush-finger.jpg

BigBadBrian
08-26-2005, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock

The guy is a lowlife spoiled scumbag.

http://www.kulture-void.com/void/images/bush_finger-10.jpg

Big Train
08-26-2005, 09:54 AM
Ohhhhhhh boooo hooo...The president swears too much mommy.

Hardrock69
08-26-2005, 11:59 AM
Mommy it is that BAD MAN who works for the evil recording industry!!!

MOMMEE I AM SCARED!!!

:eek:

LoungeMachine
08-26-2005, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
http://www.unconfirmedsources.com/nucleus/media/5/converted-20041110-bush-finger.jpg

Hey, both Bri and Chimp think I'm #1 !!!

Gee, thanks guys:D

Keeyth
08-26-2005, 12:43 PM
Can you say "enablers"?:D

Keeyth
08-26-2005, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Big Train

No the President is an asshole who doesn't give a fuck about you or me or this country, just like we've been saying all along.

Unchainme
08-26-2005, 03:04 PM
Sources? Names of the aides maybe?, I just think that this article isn't legititimate,But at the same time isn't that kind of hypocritical to criticize him to swear, while at the same time a lot of the people who criticize bush, happen to swear also?

Satan
08-26-2005, 03:34 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/Bush_Eats_Beef/Anger-Management.jpg

Mezro
08-26-2005, 03:42 PM
Mezro...Bush really is a sack of shit...Cindy Sheehan's son died becaused this fraud lied...she can go to hell?...nice thing to say OJ...

BigBadBrian
08-26-2005, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
Mezro...Bush really is a sack of shit...Cindy Sheehan's son died becaused this fraud lied...she can go to hell?...nice thing to say OJ...

The thing is....

I'm sure her son would be ashamed of her also....just like the rest of her kids and family are.

:gulp:

Warham
08-26-2005, 04:49 PM
This thread is a steaming pile.

I want sources.

Maybe Lounge can google them up for me after he gets done visiting bushwentintoiraqforoil.com.

Nickdfresh
08-26-2005, 04:51 PM
The thing is....

I'm sure her son would be ashamed of her also....just like the rest of her kids and family are.

Who are you to speak for her son fuck bag? Did you know him BigDumLyin?

Warham
08-26-2005, 04:59 PM
Cindy Sheehan is the liberals' current war hero.

steve
08-26-2005, 05:04 PM
President Bush: "I'm gonna kick you in your nuts! You better wear a cup. You better watch your balls."

This causes one to ask, what kind of balls is he imagining? What kind of testicles are haunting George Bush's sleep?

Eddie VH and GW Bush - virtually indestinguishable.

Satan
08-26-2005, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by steve

Eddie VH and GW Bush - virtually indestinguishable.

Now that's not true at all.

Eddie Van Halen was once part of the greatest American rock band ever.

George Bush Jr has failed at everything he has done in his miserable life.

Keeyth
08-26-2005, 05:40 PM
The thing is....

Yeah, that's pretty low Bri, even for you. You have no idea how he would feel, especially now that he's dead for no reason.

Put yourself in his place.

Would you want someone else speaking out about how you feel about your mother?

Warham
08-26-2005, 05:41 PM
He's not dead for 'no reason'.

Jesus Christ.

BigBadBrian
08-26-2005, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Who are you to speak for her son fuck bag? Did you know him BigDumLyin?

Cindy Sheehan needs to go back and put the rest of her family back together again.

Her husband left her, her kids are pissed at her, and her mother had a stroke.

She's a tool for the Lunatic Liberal Left....her family is paying a horrible price for that privelege.

Congratulations libs.

Nickdfresh
08-26-2005, 06:11 PM
Cindy Sheehan needs to go back and put the rest of her family back together again.

Her husband left her, her kids are pissed at her, and her mother had a stroke.

She's a tool for the Lunatic Liberal Left....her family is paying a horrible price for that privelege.

Congratulations libs.

Some tells me that there is a high bullshit factor in your information...

Warham
08-26-2005, 06:21 PM
Not really, Nick.

Her kids miss her, her husband filed for divorce because she's a loon, and her mom did, in fact, have a stroke.

And she is indeed Michael Moore's tool.

Brian is correct.

Nickdfresh
08-26-2005, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Not really, Nick.

Her kids miss her, her husband filed for divorce because she's a loon, and her mom did, in fact, have a stroke.

And she is indeed Michael Moore's tool.

Brian is correct.

And she misses one of her kids...And her husband filed for divorce because of her activities? Well, it's often the case that a death of a child splits a couple up as much as anything...Her mom had medical problems to begin with, what does that have to do with anything?

And how do you know that MOORE isn't her tool? Frankly, I haven't seen hide nor hair of him on TV during any of this...

Warham
08-26-2005, 06:32 PM
Why should he go on TV? She's doing all the talking for him!

Moore's not posting on her website, she's posting on his. He's using her as ammunition.

Keeyth
08-26-2005, 06:40 PM
And she misses one of her kids...And her husband filed for divorce because of her activities? Well, it's often the case that a death of a child splits a couple up as much as anything...Her mom had medical problems to begin with, what does that have to do with anything?

Exactly.

Warham
08-26-2005, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
Exactly.

Gee, Keeyth comes to the defense of Nick. What a shock!

I'm sure you agree with Nick that a plane hit the World Trade Center, right? Since you're his cheerleader?

Satan
08-26-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by thome
Sheehan is a attention Whore who always wanted to be on stage
and is using her sons death as a promotional tool to jumpstart
her failed career.

Hey, look who forgot to spell like a fucking retard.

You just came out of the troll closet, bitch.

Satan
08-26-2005, 08:15 PM
Don't try to bullshit the Devil. I fucking invented that shit.

Nickdfresh
08-26-2005, 08:20 PM

I'm sure you agree with Nick that a plane hit the World Trade Center, right? Since you're his cheerleader?

He isn't really defending me, he's just agreeing to feebleness of your arguments as to why SHEEHAN exposes your beloved, Fearless (cheer)Leader W for what a cold, calculating bastard he is...

Maybe you and BBB can hatch some boring CLINTON conspiracy involving VINCE FOSTER being fisted to death by HILLARY or whatever...

But I think you'll have a hard time explaining to me as to why BUSH has never attended ONE SINGLE MILITARY FUNERAL of the people he sent to die in IRAQ...Perhaps it's all MICHAEL MOORE's fault, but funny how Dumbyass keeps giving him fodder...

FORD
08-26-2005, 08:26 PM
http://images.animationfactory.com/animations/objects/lawn_care/man_trimming_with_weed_eater/man_trimming_with_weed_eater_lg_wm.gif

Next?

blueturk
08-26-2005, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
Sources? Names of the aides maybe?, I just think that this article isn't legititimate,But at the same time isn't that kind of hypocritical to criticize him to swear, while at the same time a lot of the people who criticize bush, happen to swear also?

Most of these poeple don't claim to be God's really stupid messenger.

“I trust God speaks through me. Without that, I couldn’t do my job.” - George W. Bush, July 9, 2004 speaking to an Amish group in Lancaster, PA
"
God loves you, and I love you. And you can count on both of us as a powerful message that people who wonder about their future can hear." —George W. Bush, Los Angeles, Calif., March 3, 2004

"I'm also mindful that man should never try to put words in God's mouth. I mean, we should never ascribe natural disasters or anything else to God. We are in no way, shape, or form should a human being, play God." —George W. Bush, ABC's 20/20, Washington D.C., Jan. 14, 2005

Warham
08-26-2005, 10:09 PM
He isn't really defending me, he's just agreeing to feebleness of your arguments as to why SHEEHAN exposes your beloved, Fearless (cheer)Leader W for what a cold, calculating bastard he is...

Maybe you and BBB can hatch some boring CLINTON conspiracy involving VINCE FOSTER being fisted to death by HILLARY or whatever...

But I think you'll have a hard time explaining to me as to why BUSH has never attended ONE SINGLE MILITARY FUNERAL of the people he sent to die in IRAQ...Perhaps it's all MICHAEL MOORE's fault, but funny how Dumbyass keeps giving him fodder...

Bush is just following the previous president, who also never attended a military funeral.

blueturk
08-26-2005, 10:10 PM

Weren't "moral values" a prominent part of Bush's platform? I guess Dubya forgot about that after he was elected, just like he forgot about Osama bin Laden.

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

"I want justice...There's an old poster out West, as I recall, that said, 'Wanted: Dead or Alive,'"
- G.W. Bush, 9/17/01, UPI

"...Secondly, he is not escaping us. This is a guy, who, three months ago, was in control of a county [sic]. Now he's maybe in control of a cave. He's on the run. Listen, a while ago I said to the American people, our objective is more than bin Laden. But one of the things for certain is we're going to get him running and keep him running, and bring him to justice. And that's what's happening. He's on the run, if he's running at all. So we don't know whether he's in cave with the door shut, or a cave with the door open -- we just don't know...."
- Bush, in remarks in a Press Availablity with the Press Travel Pool,
The Prairie Chapel Ranch, Crawford TX, 12/28/01, as reported on
official White House site

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, responding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

Warham
08-26-2005, 10:12 PM
Quote, quote, quote.

What the fuck do YOU think?

blueturk
08-26-2005, 10:14 PM
Bush is just following the previous president, who also never attended a military funeral.

Then again, Clinton didn't start a questionable war that is responsible for over 1800 military funerals.

Warham
08-26-2005, 10:19 PM
Making excuses for Bubba?

blueturk
08-26-2005, 10:34 PM
Quote, quote, quote.

What the fuck do YOU think?

What's wrong? Is proof of the sheer fucking stupidity of Dubya too much to take? It should be obvious what I think by my avatar. I think that Bush is an idiot. I think he is a spoiled brat who has coasted through life. I think that Bush wanted to start this war because of a personal vendetta against Saddam Hussein, not because of WMD's or the non-existent connection between Iraq and 9/11. I think that Bush cares more about Big Business ( which is also his true livelihood) than he does about domestic issues. I think that his administration rivals the Nixon era for corruption. I could go on, but I'll just leave you with a quote that reminds me of you...

"Never again in the halls of Washington, D.C., do I want to have to make explanations that I can't explain." —George W. Bush, Portland, Oregon, Oct. 31, 2000

blueturk
08-26-2005, 10:36 PM
Making excuses for Bubba?

Just stating a fact.

Warham
08-26-2005, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by blueturk
What's wrong? Is proof of the sheer fucking stupidity of Dubya too much to take? It should be obvious what I think by my avatar. I think that Bush is an idiot. I think he is a spoiled brat who has coasted through life. I think that Bush wanted to start this war because of a personal vendetta against Saddam Hussein, not because of WMD's or the non-existent connection between Iraq and 9/11. I think that his administration rivals the Nixon era for corruption. I could go on, but I'll just leave you with a quote that reminds me of you...

"Never again in the halls of Washington, D.C., do I want to have to make explanations that I can't explain." —George W. Bush, Portland, Oregon, Oct. 31, 2000

I'd rather have you go on than get another quote. More brain power involved.

I don't even read the quotes. I think I've read about one of the quotes you've posted these last few weeks, so it's a waste of time. The only people who read them here are people like you.

I look for real commentary.

blueturk
08-26-2005, 10:46 PM

Then maybe you should try to post real commentary sometime...

Warham
08-26-2005, 10:52 PM
I've posted real commentary since day one.

I can't help it if you don't actually read my remarks before hitting the reply button so quickly, then rushing off to find the quote of the day.

blueturk
08-26-2005, 11:08 PM

I can't help it if you don't actually read my remarks before hitting the reply button so quickly, then rushing off to find the quote of the day.

Actually I do read your remarks and I've asked you to explain them. I even added some commentary. So let's try again. Tell me why I should respect Dubya.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=665720#post665720

Warham
08-26-2005, 11:39 PM
If you don't like Dubya, that's fine. I really don't give a crap.

I respect the office and those who have held it for the last 200 years, even the guy I pick on the most, Bill Clinton. :D

I'd love to meet Slick Willy sometime.

Nickdfresh
08-26-2005, 11:56 PM

In all fairness, CLINTON had a lot fewer opportunities...:)

LoungeMachine
08-27-2005, 01:57 AM

Oh.

My.

God.

Thanks, warthog.

I haven't laughed that hard in YEARS :D

LoungeMachine
08-27-2005, 01:59 AM

. So let's try again. Tell me why I should respect Dubya.

Don't hold your breath.:rolleyes:

Big Train
08-27-2005, 02:59 AM
Weren't "moral values" a prominent part of Bush's platform? I guess Dubya forgot about that after he was elected, just like he forgot about Osama bin Laden.

Turk, while I am impressed by your academic powers in regard to GW, the only point I'm trying to make here is that we ALL swear. I swear all the time, when interns fuck up I let them know (and no, I don't abuse them), its just the way it is. I just think it is fucking weak :) to base an article on a weak angle like that. Supposedly, libs have tons of ammo and dirt to "get him" on, so why pick a stupid thing like he swears a lot? He is the fucking most powerful fucking man in the fucking free world...I'd swear my ass off too. Boo hoo to those on his staff who can't handle it.

DLR'sCock
08-27-2005, 03:04 AM
Puuuuuuhlease, it is so apparent to anyone who has one small iota of understanding the human condition that Bush is an egotistical mutha fucka' who don't give a rats ass about anyone. What a liar this fucker is!!!

LMFAO!!!!

Big Train
08-27-2005, 03:10 AM
Well whatever, those are Personal feelings, which are fine to have, your opinion.

But pulllllleezzze tell me what that personal assessment of him has to do with his job or supposed criminal acts? Get him on evidence, like grownups, thats what I'm interested in, not that Cindy loo-whoo in accounting thinks GW is an asshole cuz he yelled at someone.

DLR'sCock
08-27-2005, 03:27 AM
BT, go fuck yourself with your ego, go to Iraq and fight like the tough talking man you claim to be, Iraq needs you, so suit up and go or shut the fuck up.

oh yeah, you prefer that innocent young kids die for you, you piece of shit....

Oh that's right, you're too busy signing bullshit so called "music", how laughable, to record deals, while ripping them off, and selling public shit.

LMFAO....enjoy your temporary ride, because it' temporary...rob and pillage while no one notices...lmfao.....

It's not up to me to present the evidence, but it is mounting, and people reap what they sow.....

Accountablity will be exposed.

Big Train
08-27-2005, 04:19 AM
Listen man,

All I know is you are the biggest fucking cry baby in the world. I dare question your opinion and ask for facts and you have to turn and run. Use personal attacks about my profession (do I attack yours-no, because I'm not a fucking pussy) and my finances, both of which you no nothing about-nothing new there.

Grow up and let's debate intelligently. I may goad you a bit, big deal, everyone does. You pathetic personal attacks are tiring and add nothing to the conversation.

blueturk
08-27-2005, 06:37 AM
If you don't like Dubya, that's fine. I really don't give a crap.

I respect the office and those who have held it for the last 200 years, even the guy I pick on the most, Bill Clinton. :D

I'd love to meet Slick Willy sometime.

Just admit it, man, You can't come up with a valid reason to defend Bush. Regardless of all your "commentary", I honestly think you are just a student of the Britney Spears school of thought (?). Make sure you don't read this quote either!

"Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and we should just support that, you know, and be faithful in what happens." - Britney Spears, Sept. 3, 2003

blueturk
08-27-2005, 07:04 AM
Turk, while I am impressed by your academic powers in regard to GW, the only point I'm trying to make here is that we ALL swear. I swear all the time, when interns fuck up I let them know (and no, I don't abuse them), its just the way it is. I just think it is fucking weak :) to base an article on a weak angle like that. Supposedly, libs have tons of ammo and dirt to "get him" on, so why pick a stupid thing like he swears a lot? He is the fucking most powerful fucking man in the fucking free world...I'd swear my ass off too. Boo hoo to those on his staff who can't handle it.

I agree with you that this is a lame premise for an article, BT. My point is that in the past Bush has characterized himself as a devout, born-again Christian whose relationship with God is so close that his policies are based on what God wants him to do. Many right-wing Christians voted for Bush based almost solely on his alleged deep sense of faith (although some Bush supporters that I have spoken to seem to think he's a lot less pious since the election). He has created a standard that he's not living up to. I'm sure that if you saw the pastor of your church in a social situation and he kept saying "Goddamn this" and "fuck that" you would find this hypocritical to say the least. Yes, everybody swears, and I'm sure that Bush sounds like Mr. Rogers compared to some of our past presidents. Bush (for a time anyway) portrayed himself as a sort of pastor to the nation, so he should be held to a somewhat higher standard in my opinion.

Phil theStalker
08-27-2005, 09:21 AM

The guy is a lowlife spoiled scumbag. I can only think of how the media jumped on Howard Dean for expressing much less and how they don't touch this fingerfest by Bush.

It's because the press is in fear. Great fear. So much fear they're losing profits yet still spin the truth which the consumer is showing they do not want.

If people would only BUY red cars business would only PRODUCE red cars. If you would read the truth and you would BUY the truth THEY WOULD PRINT THE TRUTH! The press is a business.

The press is in business for profits. So when the corporate media turns away vast amounts of profits that there are in printing THE TRUTH, then you know the press is in great fear of a power greater than their profits.

And that's bad news for you. What a pun, huh.

It's because of who is in power IN THE WORLD. And it means trouble for the great number of the world's people caused by the actions of a powerful minority.

So powerful even the press is afraid to conduct their business and make some coin.

:spank:

PRINT THIS AND DIE

DLR'sCock
08-27-2005, 09:39 AM
No, go fight in Iraq, you want the war, then put your money where your mouth is. Go fight, enough is enough, they need you. It is more appropriate that people such as yourself and others who are so convinced that this invasion of Iraq must be continued, and that we must stay the course, to go fight over there, then some 18 year old child who has no idea what is going on. Go fight.

But you and the otehr loud mouths won't. Funny.

Get Bush on evidence? Ok, I will conduct my own little investigation, mount the evidence, and bring the Bush and cronies down through the legal proceedings of the US. W ill thatmake you happy then? (sarcasm off)

Personal attacks are fun, I have learned that from may of right wing nuttos here.

Let's see:
There were no WMD's. I remember saying that all along.
There was no connection to 9-11. I remember saying that all along, even though there is eveidence that some Saaudi Royals funded money to members of Al-Qaeda.

These were the reasons we went in. It was repeated over and over as the talking points for more than a year and half leading up to the invasion, ad ultimatum.

The downing street memos are a piece of evidence that the Bush Admin. was determined to fix the evidence to justify invading Iraq.

Now, all of a sudden it's about freedom, blah blah blah, gimme a break....

Saddam was a scumbag, and an evil man. The thing is with me, if we invaded during the time he was actually murdering thousands and thousands of people a day back in 1991, or gasing a 5 or 6 thousand back in 1983, and we said it was to save the people he was murdering, and had proof, then I would say. Let's Go.

I have no problem with REAL humanitarian missions.

This was not about that, and they lied to get us in there, they knew, and now it is fucked. As I know from talkign to kids who have been there and are going to back. The only people I will trust are the kids that have been over there, and give thier honest opinion without cameras on their faces.

Civil war is ineveitable, and more US troops will die, lose their limbs and come home with serious psychological disorders that will ruin the rest of their lives.

If you want the troops to stay, and you want to insure their safety because you care abotu them, the go over and help out. I say this to everyone who wants this "war"...go fight.

The difference between you and me, is that I always want to be proven wrong, I wanted them find to the WMD's or a real connection to 9-11. But they couldn't. Hell I would have been happy if they fixed it, but nope. I hope to be proven wrong and that this ends soon, and that the loss of life will end and the people will be happy with a US imposed Gov't, which is going to be ironically a more religious leaning gov't.

I don't want to see innocents die,and they are being killed by me indirectly, because my taxes help fund the war.

I have a moral problaem with that.

We don't need to rely on Oil, we need to move ahead with Oil independent energy technologies. But human nature is what it is.

DLR'sCock
08-27-2005, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
I can only think of how the media jumped on Howard Dean for expressing much less and how they don't touch this fingerfest by Bush.

It's because the press is in fear. Great fear. So much fear they're losing profits yet still spin the truth which the consumer is showing they do not want.

If people would only BUY red cars business would only PRODUCE red cars. If you would read the truth and you would BUY the truth THEY WOULD PRINT THE TRUTH! The press is a business.

The press is in business for profits. So when the corporate media turns away vast amounts of profits that there are in printing THE TRUTH, then you know the press is in great fear of a power greater than their profits.

And that's bad news for you. What a pun, huh.

It's because of who is in power IN THE WORLD. And it means trouble for the great number of the world's people caused by the actions of a powerful minority.

So powerful even the press is afraid to conduct their business and make some coin.

PRINT THIS AND DIE

yep...

Phil theStalker
08-27-2005, 09:46 AM
We need trials and prison sentences of historic significance or the alterative is civil war in America.

Big Train
08-27-2005, 10:53 AM
You see??? I KNEW you could do it.Debating with facts, there, I'm so proud of you...

Your chickenhawk argument is amusing. Loudmouth..ha ha..obviously because I agreed with the premise of the war I'm a loudmouth punk , right? Going over and helping is not the best way I can help out. However, investing in donations to the VA and other direct support programs, which I do often and generously, helps ensure that they are taken care of. If I was a trained solider in my prime, I would agree with that assessment. Your logic about "you believe, you go" doesn't wash. You eat chicken? Alright, go kill and clean them everyday from now on. And YES, you can compare those two things, because of the logic involved. Same thought process. And no, I mean no disrespect to the soliders.

I do agree with you on one point: oil. With China and Russia coming online as huge consumers of oil, the US has to seriously rework it's energy policy and innovate with alt. fuels. The need is there and the profit motive is there.

BigBadBrian
08-27-2005, 10:59 AM

I don't even read the quotes. I think I've read about one of the quotes you've posted these last few weeks, so it's a waste of time. The only people who read them here are people like you.

Yep. Same with me. blueturk is a wannabe cut and paste bandit. I think about the only liberal I look forward to debating with these days is knuckleboner and Guitar Shark. OD comes up with some good stuff also when he doesn't let his anger get in the way. He's easy to piss off, though. FORD is halfway convincing when he doesn't go off on some fucking tangent, which seems to be about half of the time lately. Nick is alright and intelligent but again lets his anger get in the way. LM has just plain outright smoked too much weed in his day. I don't know what it is he has for you, Warham, but he needs to take an anger management class and pull that red-hot poker out of his ass, pronto. Sesh is just a whiny little Scotsman with an inferiority complex. He's just pitiful with a capital P. Keeyth...take your Tin Foil Beanie Off.

Now...have I left any of the regulars out? :D

Oh Yeah....Cock.....just a complete simpleton. Can't even put a complete sentence or thought together most of the time. Completely laughable. :D

Nickdfresh
08-27-2005, 11:25 AM

I agree...I could care less if BUSH has a potty mouth. In fact it humanizes him a bit more.

But I suppose this issue could be used to wake up some the extreme, religious sycophants that view and surround Fearless LEADER with a near dictator-like cult of personality...

Personally, I could give a fuck about his language...:)

scorpioboy33
08-27-2005, 11:31 AM
Oh Yeah....Cock.....just a complete simpleton. Can't even put a complete sentence or thought together most of the time. Completely laughable. :D

could you please use complete more in your sentence because I think it needs more complete before it's complete....

blueturk
08-27-2005, 11:34 AM
Yep. Same with me. blueturk is a wannabe cut and paste bandit.

Damn! "A wanna-be cut and paste bandit"? Warham has had nothing to say except " I already explained that and I'm not going to do it again" or "I don't care what you think". I do use quotes liberally (pun not intended) because to be honest I'm floored by the sheer ignorance of this "president", and these quotes illustrate just how fucking incompetent Bush really is. As for your not looking forward to debating me, well maybe we'll debate about something one day, and you may be surprised. Since you actually debate instead of saying " I don't want to talk about it" like Warham does, we may have an intelligent discussion. You never know!

LoungeMachine
08-27-2005, 11:40 AM
Damn! "A wanna-be cut and paste bandit"? Warham has had nothing to say except " I already explained that and I'm not going to do it again" or "I don't care what you think". I do use quotes liberally (pun not intended) because to be honest I'm floored by the sheer ignorance of this "president", and these quotes illustrate just how fucking incompetent Bush really is

Yep.

sssssssssssss...'ere, take a hit of this shit *cough,cough*

That red hot poker up my ass is called The Bush Administration.

It will start to be removed in '06

Now, don't bogart the bong :D

BigBadBrian
08-27-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by scorpioboy33
could you please use complete more in your sentence because I think it needs more complete before it's complete....

Sorry scorpio, you weren't even good enough to make the top 10.

You're somewhere below the Scatologist.

DLR'sCock
08-27-2005, 02:21 PM
Yep. Same with me. blueturk is a wannabe cut and paste bandit. I think about the only liberal I look forward to debating with these days is knuckleboner and Guitar Shark. OD comes up with some good stuff also when he doesn't let his anger get in the way. He's easy to piss off, though. FORD is halfway convincing when he doesn't go off on some fucking tangent, which seems to be about half of the time lately. Nick is alright and intelligent but again lets his anger get in the way. LM has just plain outright smoked too much weed in his day. I don't know what it is he has for you, Warham, but he needs to take an anger management class and pull that red-hot poker out of his ass, pronto. Sesh is just a whiny little Scotsman with an inferiority complex. He's just pitiful with a capital P. Keeyth...take your Tin Foil Beanie Off.

Now...have I left any of the regulars out? :D

Hey, you should really wipe that spooge off of your chin, unless that's the look you're going for.

DLR'sCock
08-27-2005, 02:40 PM
You see??? I KNEW you could do it.Debating with facts, there, I'm so proud of you...

Your chickenhawk argument is amusing. Loudmouth..ha ha..obviously because I agreed with the premise of the war I'm a loudmouth punk , right? Going over and helping is not the best way I can help out. However, investing in donations to the VA and other direct support programs, which I do often and generously, helps ensure that they are taken care of. If I was a trained solider in my prime, I would agree with that assessment. Your logic about "you believe, you go" doesn't wash. You eat chicken? Alright, go kill and clean them everyday from now on. And YES, you can compare those two things, because of the logic involved. Same thought process. And no, I mean no disrespect to the soliders.

I do agree with you on one point: oil. With China and Russia coming online as huge consumers of oil, the US has to seriously rework it's energy policy and innovate with alt. fuels. The need is there and the profit motive is there.

Oh, the Cheney argument eh'? You're skills and talents are best suited in other areas eh'? It's a typical and common excuse, that you predictably utilized.

I disagree with you though, going over is the best way you can help out the troops. These guys are being pushed far beyond their limits and they need strong able bodies to go over and help with the turnover. Who better than strong advocates of staying the course? You have the conviction in your belief and would most likely make a better and more focused soldier because you know why we are there and are an ardant supporter. Also, you would add greatly to the moral, because while you are checking for bombs inside the cars in Baghdad, like guys I know do so now and have done, you could explain to the scared, young, impressionable, and confused soldiers why we are there and how important it is that the US forces stay until the job is done.

The US military in Iraq needs guys like you, BBB, and Warham, who are a little older and more seasoned, to assist with your life skills and understanding of why we are there. They need your physical support and leadership ability. Hell BB is a military guy already, they would love to have him back. Bring Lucky too, he has all the answers and leadership ability that these young boys need.

You don't need to be in your prime, the military is taking anyone these days, and apparently any age. We're going to be there a long time, so by the time your training is done, you will get your fair share of time in Iraq. You have retirees being sent over. And guys in their 60's being sent over. I am sure you can hack it. All of you guys could do it, I have faith in your belief and conviction.

Uncle Sam wants you.

Oh, and I am glad to see we do agree on one thing, the future of our energy supply, but the problem is BIG OIL.

The most powerful companies in the world do know that change is inevitable, but the thing is, they are going to do it at their pace. They are not stupid and will control the change as much as they can, so they can gain as much profit now from current resources, ie OIL, and ultimatley have as much say and control in the newer resources that will be needed in the coming years and decades.

You can put a converter kit, for about $500 on a a certain brand of diesel Jetta, that can use biodiesel, that's cooking oil and get 250 mpg. A guy I know has one of thsoe cars, and is considering doing the modification. I think the Jetta itself on diesel get's about 50/55 mpg, or about 700 miles per tank.

FORD
08-27-2005, 03:04 PM
http://images.animationfactory.com/animations/objects/lawn_care/man_trimming_with_weed_eater/man_trimming_with_weed_eater_lg_wm.gif

Suck it, ya fucking troll.....

Warham
08-27-2005, 05:04 PM
Damn! "A wanna-be cut and paste bandit"? Warham has had nothing to say except " I already explained that and I'm not going to do it again" or "I don't care what you think". I do use quotes liberally (pun not intended) because to be honest I'm floored by the sheer ignorance of this "president", and these quotes illustrate just how fucking incompetent Bush really is. As for your not looking forward to debating me, well maybe we'll debate about something one day, and you may be surprised. Since you actually debate instead of saying " I don't want to talk about it" like Warham does, we may have an intelligent discussion. You never know!

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

We've went over the year old topics you want to discuss last year. That's why there's a search button. And believe me, if you USE it, you'll find the answers you are looking for.

I care what FORD, Nick, Guitar Shark, OD and Lounge think. You, on the other hand...

blueturk
08-27-2005, 05:14 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever you say, Britney. Aren't you glad BBB likes you enough to diss me on your behalf? I guess I'm supposed to spend interminable hours searching your bleatings for answers to anything I ask you. I'll pass. But if I think your posts are full of shit I'll still respond to them, whether you care what I think or not. At least I can still think for myself...

LoungeMachine
08-27-2005, 05:20 PM

I care what FORD, Nick, Guitar Shark, OD and Lounge think. You, on the other hand...

wow.

I'm touched.

sincerely:cool:

However, I LOVE turk's posts [ big surprise ]

Warpig went WAY up in my book when he admitted BUSH LIES

I think he may be developing a high tolerance to kool-ade ;)

LoungeMachine
08-27-2005, 05:24 PM
I also have a hard time hating anyone with such stellar taste in music.

Brian Wilson AND the Foo Fighters?

Can't be all bad, even for a neo-con shitbag

BW is in town Sunday, but he's only playing Smile [which I hate]

Wish he'd do Pet Sounds solo

FORD
08-27-2005, 05:24 PM
wow.

I'm touched.

sincerely:cool:

However, I LOVE turk's posts [ big surprise ]

Warpig went WAY up in my book when he admitted BUSH LIES

I think he may be developing a high tolerance to kool-ade ;)

It's a slow process, but Republicans are starting to wake up. Even our local Busheep. Brian's just keeping up the fraud because he accidentally outed himself as a Liberal last week, and now he's backpedalling as fast as he can ;)

LoungeMachine
08-27-2005, 05:25 PM
Turk, please keep posting your Chimp Quotes.

You know the cons hate it, which is why they whine about it.

It gets under their skin to face what a complete DOLT the man is.

blueturk
08-27-2005, 05:29 PM
Turk, please keep posting your Chimp Quotes.

You know the cons hate it, which is why they whine about it.

It gets under their skin to face what a complete DOLT the man is.

They don't bother Warham. He doesn't read them.:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
08-27-2005, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by FORD
It's a slow process, but Republicans are starting to wake up. Even our local Busheep. Brian's just keeping up the fraud because he accidentally outed himself as a Liberal last week, and now he's backpedalling as fast as he can ;)

Yep.

Bri and Ham are both closet Libs.

They may have some economical and defense convervatism in them, but it has NOTHING to do with the current Neo-Con Job being foisted on the US public.

They're Anti-Clinton Ronnettes

The miss hating the commies:cool:

FORD
08-27-2005, 05:31 PM

It shouldn't be too difficult to base a show on both records, considering Smile was intended to be the "sequel" to Pet Sounds originally.

I'm still ambivalent about Smile. Production's good. That much sounds like you're still in 1967. Harmonies are a good imitation, but just not right. Not that even Brian Wilson could bring his brothers back from the dead, but still.... should have used the old tapes there. What really kills it for me is the lyrics to "Good Vibrations". I don't care if they're the "original" lyrics or not. It sounds like some shit Hagar would have wrote. Give me the original single from 1966 over that shit any day.

Warham
08-27-2005, 05:35 PM
I also have a hard time hating anyone with such stellar taste in music.

Brian Wilson AND the Foo Fighters?

Can't be all bad, even for a neo-con shitbag

You don't like the 'masterpiece' known as SMiLE, Lounge?

To tell you the truth, I'd rather listen to the surf stuff before that. Pet Sounds is my favorite album ever, but for some reason SMiLE just doesn't do it for me. Great music, but I have a hard time trying to digest Van Dyke Parks' lyrics.

LoungeMachine
08-27-2005, 05:37 PM
Gotta hand it to Mike Love.

As big of a tool he is/was, he could turn a phrase.

I actually got to meet him in '77 as an intern at KZOK

Randy Hansen, Kinks, Beach Boys, memorial stadium.

Mike saved G.V. as much as it pains to admit.

I simply cannot listen to Smile. Under ANY drug.

Warham
08-27-2005, 05:37 PM
They don't bother Warham. He doesn't read them.:rolleyes:

I don't. That's why I said you are wasting your time. Those quotes have been going around in chain e-mails for six years now, with new ones added daily.

Warham
08-27-2005, 05:38 PM
One of my favorite, FAVORITE tunes they ever did is 'Surfin' USA'. I love those organ and guitar solos. I'm even a sucker for the early stuff.

LoungeMachine
08-27-2005, 05:41 PM
You don't like the 'masterpiece' known as SMiLE, Lounge?

To tell you the truth, I'd rather listen to the surf stuff before that. Pet Sounds is my favorite album ever, but for some reason SMiLE just doesn't do it for me. Great music, but I have a hard time trying to digest Van Dyke Parks' lyrics.

Hate it.

VDP is a pretentious wannabe in my book.

Carl was always may personal favorite though. Dunno why exactly.

:cool:

Nickdfresh
08-27-2005, 05:41 PM
Nick is alright and intelligent but again lets his anger get in the way.

Well, that's very kind of you to say BBB. And I cun't disagree, often my anger does get the better of me...But by the same token, a teapot fell out of your mouth and went right through your glass floor.:)

FORD
08-27-2005, 05:42 PM
I don't. That's why I said you are wasting your time. Those quotes have been going around in chain e-mails for six years now, with new ones added daily.

How do you get all the cool Bushisms e-mails? I only get the stupid exaggerated right wing rumors. You know, the kind of shit that "4moronyears" tries to post as "articles" ;) (which is why I recognize that shit instantly)

LoungeMachine
08-27-2005, 05:44 PM
Gotta love a mixed metaphor with typos.

What number beer we one nicky, 6....7?

Warham
08-27-2005, 05:48 PM
If you don't let your anger get in the way when you post, it just isn't fun. You get all angry and suddenly your typing a hell of a lot faster and making more mistakes. ha ha.

BigBadBrian
08-27-2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by FORD

Brian has always claimed to be a liberal... :eek: ... in certain issues.

I'm a conservative in other issues.

My poliitcs are not cut and dry.

My consideration for a candidate in 2008 (Presidential), and even those in 2006 for that matter (Congressional), is wide open.

blueturk
08-27-2005, 07:18 PM

You may have seen these quotes before, but I didn't get them from chain e-mails. There are numerous and far better sources for Bushisms on the web because as you noted, Bush says something stupid almost daily.

"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness." —George W. Bush, in a CNN online chat, Aug. 30, 2000

Warham
08-27-2005, 07:24 PM
Well, we can't all be as eloquent as Al Gore or John Kerry.

LoungeMachine
08-27-2005, 07:32 PM
You may have seen these quotes before, but I didn't get them from chain e-mails. There are numerous and far better sources for Bushisms on the web because as you noted, Bush says something stupid almost daily.

"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness." —George W. Bush, in a CNN online chat, Aug. 30, 2000

Thank God Turk put this thread back on topic before FORDO whipped out his Weed-O-Matic on us :D

It's not a question of being "eloquent" Warham....

It's being LITERATE.

Face facts.....YOUR pResident is a fucking MORON without a Tele-Prompter and a well prepared speech.

A fucking DOLT.

If not for Daddy's money, et al, he'd be selling Lady Kenmores in Waco

Warham
08-27-2005, 07:51 PM
Lounge,

I see you wasted no opportunity putting my quote in your sig.

ha ha!

blueturk
08-27-2005, 08:30 PM
Well, we can't all be as eloquent as Al Gore or John Kerry.

I don't remember mentioning Gore or Kerry. Or is this one of your old posts that I need to search for?:rolleyes:

Warham
08-27-2005, 08:32 PM
Nope, it was a general statement, and a stab at those two 'winners'.

ODShowtime
08-28-2005, 12:22 AM
I don't even read the quotes. I think I've read about one of the quotes you've posted these last few weeks, so it's a waste of time.

most likely because you're ashamed of gw.

ODShowtime
08-28-2005, 12:33 AM

gw is quite prolific with the moronic phrases isn't he?

Hardrock69
08-28-2005, 12:42 AM
One of his more 'endearing traits'..

LoungeMachine
08-28-2005, 01:36 AM
Lounge,

I see you wasted no opportunity putting my quote in your sig.

ha ha!

Manna from Heaven.

You did everything short of giftwrap it for me.

Christmas comes early ;)

LoungeMachine
08-28-2005, 01:40 AM
I don't remember mentioning Gore or Kerry. Or is this one of your old posts that I need to search for?:rolleyes:

Triple off the wall !

Runner scores !

[ admit it, ham, this is a classic post ]

Big Train
08-28-2005, 03:53 AM
Oh, the Cheney argument eh'? You're skills and talents are best suited in other areas eh'? It's a typical and common excuse, that you predictably utilized.

I disagree with you though, going over is the best way you can help out the troops. These guys are being pushed far beyond their limits and they need strong able bodies to go over and help with the turnover. Who better than strong advocates of staying the course? You have the conviction in your belief and would most likely make a better and more focused soldier because you know why we are there and are an ardant supporter. Also, you would add greatly to the moral, because while you are checking for bombs inside the cars in Baghdad, like guys I know do so now and have done, you could explain to the scared, young, impressionable, and confused soldiers why we are there and how important it is that the US forces stay until the job is done.

The US military in Iraq needs guys like you, BBB, and Warham, who are a little older and more seasoned, to assist with your life skills and understanding of why we are there. They need your physical support and leadership ability. Hell BB is a military guy already, they would love to have him back. Bring Lucky too, he has all the answers and leadership ability that these young boys need.

I'll tell you what: I'll agree to your chickenhawk arguement, if you agree to one for me. Stop using oil, which you call blood oil. Stop using it in your car, your home and any other thing you might use petroleum products for. I know YOU don't want to support the war right? The war is about oil right? Stop using the shit then. And boycott people places and things that use blood oil also. No dept store trips, no friends giving you a lift (unless of course it's on the sissy bars of their 10 speed), no Vaseline for whatever, no oil at all?

If you can do that and not be a hypocrite, I'll join before coffee tomorrow.

mystah
08-28-2005, 04:06 AM
http://www.cosmosleft.com/pages/7/index.htm

This blows enabling Bush shit right outta the water, doesn't it? ~.^

Cathedral
08-28-2005, 04:48 AM
Bush is a liar, he is a bold faced lying sack of shit, period.

I don't know about the rest of the population but re-labeling reality doesn't wash with me because i don't forget when people lie to me about anything.
Oh i'll forgive a lie, but i'll never expect the truth or trust what comes out of your mouth after that without proof, sorry.

The thing is, Bush doesn't care anymore.
He got what he wanted from us dumb fucks who were too gullible to see through the bullshit, and on top of that, look at what the alternative was both times?

Gore and Kerry, yeah, we would have been much better off, eh?

I'm in limbo until the '08 elections, I have no party and have zero confidence that we'll be granted better options at that point as well.

I just don't trust any of our leaders or the newbie sacks of vile shit coming up through the ranks.

To sum it all up, We're Fucked!

mystah
08-28-2005, 08:36 AM
I hear ya, but then again, I don't. it's when you least expect help to arrive that it does. I think what Deep Throat began was just the tip of the iceburg. Especially considering now that so many people are living so comfortably, they know that money is gonna be there (for them). That doesn't mean that they can't take hush money and still talk, they can afford to hire the best to say prove it.
Like Rodney Dangerfield in Back to School. When asked if he wrote his class papers, he knew full well he had plagerized, Rodney's character stood straight up the dean and said I cannot tell a lie, yes. :eek:
Don't take shit from nobody people, Know your rights! Be like Dave and find your self a Steve Vai.

Warham
08-28-2005, 10:51 AM
Triple off the wall !

Runner scores !

[ admit it, ham, this is a classic post ]

He hit a lazy foul pop-up.

blueturk
08-28-2005, 11:31 AM
He hit a lazy foul pop-up.

And Warham goes after the ball...wait, he doesn't have a glove on! But he has a lot of old gloves in the dug-out he can use! He's going to get one! Wait! He wants blueturk to go look for one of his old gloves! And blueturk refuses! The ball lands safely on the ground....

Warham
08-28-2005, 11:46 AM
While Blueturk searches foolishly for Warham's old gloves, Warham takes off his hat and catches the ball Willie Mays style.

Amazing.

blueturk
08-28-2005, 12:13 PM
While Blueturk searches foolishly for Warham's old gloves, Warham takes off his hat and catches the ball Willie Mays style.

Amazing.

I would indeed be a fool to search for one of your old gloves. But in true Bushian form, you've changed the story to suit your own purposes.

"I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here." —George W. Bush, speaking at the President's Economic Forum in Waco, Texas, Aug. 13, 2002

Warham
08-28-2005, 12:15 PM
You're a fool either way, so it doesn't matter whether you search or not.

And please, stop with the attacks against me. Lounge has that department cornered here. Thanks for playing. ;)

blueturk
08-28-2005, 01:10 PM

And please, stop with the attacks against me. Lounge has that department cornered here. Thanks for playing. ;)

Gee whiz Warham, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. The next time you post something I don't agree with I just won't say anything, OK?:rolleyes:

Warham
08-28-2005, 01:27 PM
There's something you need to learn here, Turk. Get a sense of humor, and stop taking all these threads so seriously. None of us do.

FORD
08-28-2005, 01:37 PM
Knock it off you guys. This is starting to look like an AssProwler thread.

I don't want to have to drag that noisy goddamned weed eater in here with a hangover.....

BigBadBrian
08-28-2005, 05:33 PM

Hmm.....so do you.

DLR'sCock
08-28-2005, 07:33 PM
I'll tell you what: I'll agree to your chickenhawk arguement, if you agree to one for me. Stop using oil, which you call blood oil. Stop using it in your car, your home and any other thing you might use petroleum products for. I know YOU don't want to support the war right? The war is about oil right? Stop using the shit then. And boycott people places and things that use blood oil also. No dept store trips, no friends giving you a lift (unless of course it's on the sissy bars of their 10 speed), no Vaseline for whatever, no oil at all?

If you can do that and not be a hypocrite, I'll join before coffee tomorrow.

A. I have never used the term. Blood Oil....although it truly seems that business is one of the main reasons why this is happening. I would gather there are other reasons as well. If you buy the, "save the people BS, 15 years too late", then I have a bridge here in Brooklyn to sell ya? Although I am conflicted at this as to what the rigth thing is to do since we are there already, it seems that civil war is inevitable.

So tell me oh wise one, why did we invade Iraq? I need a reminder.

Why can't I use Oil to drive my car? I get most of my oil from Canada, Mexico, and Venezuela...oh and those Saudi bastards....

Oil, and gas as a fuel souce are reaching their end.....society will have no choice in the coming years but move forward towards more efficent and less costly sources of energy. The big corporations know this, you can't escape inevitabilty.

But I just might go out and buy a bicylce and a wood burning stove for the spite of it and see you enlist. I guess your convictions aren't strong enough to help out those poor kids dying in Iraq for your cause. God knows they need all of the help they can get.

Let me sleep on that one, that definately get's a big maybe from me.

blueturk
08-28-2005, 08:13 PM
Hmm.....so do you.

"Come on, Warham...let's eat! I won't let blueturk bother you!"

Warham
08-28-2005, 08:38 PM
Another quote...

::sigh::

Big Train
08-29-2005, 03:42 AM
A. I have never used the term. Blood Oil....although it truly seems that business is one of the main reasons why this is happening. I would gather there are other reasons as well.

Why can't I use Oil to drive my car? I get most of my oil from Canada, Mexico, and Venezuela...oh and those Saudi bastards....

But I just might go out and buy a bicylce and a wood burning stove for the spite of it and see you enlist. I guess your convictions aren't strong enough to help out those poor kids dying in Iraq for your cause. God knows they need all of the help they can get.

Let me sleep on that one, that definately get's a big maybe from me.

Just using your own logic.

Do you know EXACTLY where the oil in your engine came from? The oil in the dept. store boiler? The oil in any number of products. Fact is, you don't, so it's best not to take chances using Middle East oil, thereby supporting this blood oil war where our boys are dying for, right? I'd get that stove if I were you, makes you look like your more concerned than the rest of us.

I don't really care what you assume my convictions are, nor do I feel a need to justify them to you. I feel I help them the best I possibly can and if that doesn't meet your approval, I could care less. I have nothing but respect for our military forces and want them home ASAP.

Keeyth
08-29-2005, 11:08 AM

I'm nobody's cheerleader asswipe. I was merely agreeing with his point of view.

And who said a plane did not hit the WTC?:confused:

Keeyth
08-29-2005, 11:14 AM

I don't even read the quotes. I think I've read about one of the quotes you've posted these last few weeks, so it's a waste of time.

Then you are nothing more than a fool defending an idiot. If you don't read the quotes of the moron who you are defending, then you don't really know just how stupid the man is, and how foolish it makes you look to defend or support him. :rolleyes:

Keeyth
08-29-2005, 11:33 AM
Nope, it was a general statement, and a stab at those two 'winners'.

Gore DID win... ...or haven't you searched for and found THAT thread? There's a reason we call him Commander-in-THEIF!:rolleyes:

bueno bob
08-29-2005, 02:26 PM
Sad thing is, I don't think I'd make a much better President, honestly...lol...I'd give everybody the bird, drink like a fish and tell everybody to fuck off...my problem is that I wouldn't do it behind closed doors...I'd do it during the state of the union address or some shit....

But, then again, cool as I am, people might actually like me for it.

:)

LoungeMachine
08-29-2005, 02:45 PM
Ya got my vote, BB

The "Drunk and Groping" ticket.

DLR'sCock
08-29-2005, 08:18 PM
Just using your own logic.

Do you know EXACTLY where the oil in your engine came from? The oil in the dept. store boiler? The oil in any number of products. Fact is, you don't, so it's best not to take chances using Middle East oil, thereby supporting this blood oil war where our boys are dying for, right? I'd get that stove if I were you, makes you look like your more concerned than the rest of us.

I don't really care what you assume my convictions are, nor do I feel a need to justify them to you. I feel I help them the best I possibly can and if that doesn't meet your approval, I could care less. I have nothing but respect for our military forces and want them home ASAP.

hahaha, you are too funny man...

oh, so i have to make sure i avoid all usage and or intereaction with all and any possible oil products that might be from Iraq?

Come on man, I think it's a fair trade if I use the old bicycle and resort to the ol wood burning stove just to see you enlist. I mean, how much of our oil is from Iraq right now? 5%??? I would be making pretty severe life altering compromises.

Sounds like you're trying to back out man....hahahaha, I'll even send you a care package when you go over, whaddaya say?

Uncle Sam wants YOU!!

frets5150
08-29-2005, 10:19 PM
Dear Mr. President,

Best Regards,

LM

Seshmeister
08-29-2005, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Bush is a liar, he is a bold faced lying sack of shit, period.

I don't know about the rest of the population but re-labeling reality doesn't wash with me because i don't forget when people lie to me about anything.
Oh i'll forgive a lie, but i'll never expect the truth or trust what comes out of your mouth after that without proof, sorry.

The thing is, Bush doesn't care anymore.
He got what he wanted from us dumb fucks who were too gullible to see through the bullshit, and on top of that, look at what the alternative was both times?

Gore and Kerry, yeah, we would have been much better off, eh?

I'm in limbo until the '08 elections, I have no party and have zero confidence that we'll be granted better options at that point as well.

I just don't trust any of our leaders or the newbie sacks of vile shit coming up through the ranks.

To sum it all up, We're Fucked!

It's a pity more people in your demographic don't take enough of an interest in politics to have noticed this.

On the bright side I think that the US will have a less bad president next time and the UK will have a less bad Prime Minister soon enough.

To be honest it's probably better for the world that Iraq has turned into a fuck up. If it had gone better then fuck knows what they would have done next...

Cheers!

Big Train
08-29-2005, 10:39 PM
hahaha, you are too funny man...

oh, so i have to make sure i avoid all usage and or intereaction with all and any possible oil products that might be from Iraq?

Come on man, I think it's a fair trade if I use the old bicycle and resort to the ol wood burning stove just to see you enlist. I mean, how much of our oil is from Iraq right now? 5%??? I would be making pretty severe life altering compromises.

Sounds like you're trying to back out man....hahahaha, I'll even send you a care package when you go over, whaddaya say?

Uncle Sam wants YOU!!

Yea, like what you are asking me to do ISN'T pretty severly life altering. You got to go all the way man, if I am going to.

Stand up for what you believe in, don't halfass it, boycott ALL oil products..

DLR'sCock
08-29-2005, 10:41 PM
More and more are seeing the light as each day passes. I have to say that I find it more difficult to find any real people in the real world out here that back our fearless commander and thief. There are many once prob-bush people that are now turning their backs on ol' dumya and cowards aside from our own peronsonal hitler over-the-hill squad here at the rotharmy.

;)

Warham
08-29-2005, 10:43 PM
You live in New Jersey. 'Nuff said.

Seshmeister
08-29-2005, 11:05 PM
Sesh is just a whiny little Scotsman with an inferiority complex. He's just pitiful with a capital P. Keeyth...take your Tin Foil Beanie Off.

Fuck you Brian.

Your posts have got weaker and weaker over the last few months.

At first I thought you were just trolling but then it became pretty apparent that you just aint so bright.

The extent of your best arguments these days consist of

1) Clinton was worse
2) My grandparents beat your grandparents in WWII
3) Personal abuse. My personal favourite is giving DLR Cock a hard time for looking like a girl for having long hair? LMFAO! This is a Dave Lee Roth site you fucking reactionary twat. It's pretty fucking obvious you have a chip on your shoulder from all those gigs and clubs you went to years ago when you had to watch the guys with long hair get all the pussy.

Since John Ashcroft stopped posting you've been left isolated and it's shown you to be a mental weakling.

Doing an ex grunt college course in 'An introduction to social sciences' or whatever the fuck you're attempting kind of puts you out of your depth when trying to defend the indefensible against people that were getting degrees from top universities 15 years ago while you were trying to work out how to clean a rifle.

I've let a lot of shit go that you've tried over the last year or two when you've reached the depths of having a go at me or my kids but enough is enough. Fuck you manchild.

If you think for a second that with a 6 figure income, my own business, various degrees and I can do all that with 'girls hair' that I feel inferior to you then you're on a different planet from the rest of us.

I think it's maybe time that you moved to the music forums where your taste is much better.

Cheers!

Nickdfresh
08-30-2005, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Fuck you Brian.

At first I thought you were just trolling but then it became pretty apparent that you just aint so bright.

1) Clinton was worse
3) Personal abuse. My personal favourite is giving DLR Cock a hard time for looking like a girl for having long hair? LMFAO! This is a Dave Lee Roth site you fucking reactionary twat. It's pretty fucking obvious you have a chip on your shoulder from all those gigs and clubs you went to years ago when you had to watch the guys with long hair get all the pussy.

Since John Ashcroft stopped posting you've been left isolated and it's shown you to be a mental weakling.

Doing an ex grunt college course in 'An introduction to social sciences' or whatever the fuck you're attempting kind of puts you out of your depth when trying to defend the indefensible against people that were getting degrees from top universities 15 years ago while you were trying to work out how to clean a rifle.

I've let a lot of shit go that you've tried over the last year or two when you've reached the depths of having a go at me or my kids but enough is enough. Fuck you manchild.

If you think for a second that with a 6 figure income, my own business, various degrees and I can do all that with 'girls hair' that I feel inferior to you then you're on a different planet from the rest of us.

I think it's maybe time that you moved to the music forums where your taste is much better.

Cheers!

You forgot intentionally spamming the forum with multiple threads on a single topic so he could purposefully call FORD a censoring hypocrite when he close BRIAN's excess Op-Ed bait.

Warham
08-30-2005, 07:09 AM
Now, now, boys.

Phil theStalker
08-30-2005, 10:03 AM
To be honest it's probably better for the world that Iraq has turned into a fuck up. If it had gone better then fuck knows what they would have done next...
They're going to do it anyway. Only a civil war in America will stop it.

DLR'sCock
08-30-2005, 10:13 AM
You live in New Jersey. 'Nuff said.

Yeah so I live in New Jersey, and are you saying that the Republicans of New Jersey aren't as blind or brainwashed as the ones as say in the rest of the country?

Yes, New Jersey, one the economic strongholds that keeps this country afloat if not the strongest state economically in the union. New Jersey where the IQ's are higher and one of the biggest melting pots of diversity in the US, where our accpetance and tolerance levels are much higher.

Yes, New Jersey, where we'll say go fuck yourself to your face.

Warpig, your US Army recruiter is waiting for you.

Keeyth
08-30-2005, 11:19 AM
Now, now, boys.

Sesh is right. Brian's posts have been pretty weak as of late. Pretty much reduced to just childish insults with no real merit.

Kinda like yours Warpath... ...keep drinking that firewater, Tonto... ;)

Oh my god... ...this is my 2000th post... ...and I wasted it on THAT?????:D

Guitar Shark
08-30-2005, 11:26 AM
Fuck you Brian.

1) Clinton was worse

Cheers!

Holy shit!

A rare moment of sobriety Sesh? ;)

Warham
08-30-2005, 03:15 PM
Yeah so I live in New Jersey, and are you saying that the Republicans of New Jersey aren't as blind or brainwashed as the ones as say in the rest of the country?

Yes, New Jersey, one the economic strongholds that keeps this country afloat if not the strongest state economically in the union. New Jersey where the IQ's are higher and one of the biggest melting pots of diversity in the US, where our accpetance and tolerance levels are much higher.

Yes, New Jersey, where we'll say go fuck yourself to your face.

Warpig, your US Army recruiter is waiting for you.

Are you talking about New Jersey, the armpit of the East Coast?

Guitar Shark
08-30-2005, 04:19 PM
Are you talking about New Jersey, the armpit of the East Coast?

Actually, that would be Filthydelphia.

Jersey is the crotch. ;)

Keeyth
08-30-2005, 04:33 PM
DLR'sCrotch??? :D

BigBadBrian
08-30-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
DLR'sCrotch??? :D

Crotch or Cock, it doesn't make any difference.

BigBadBrian
08-30-2005, 05:54 PM
Fuck you Brian.

ad nauseum......blah blah blah...... :D

Fuck you manchild.

Did I strike a raw nerve, Sesh?

Great rant.....I'm quite impressed. Like Guitar Shark said, you actually seemed sober..... for once.

Next time, get the details correct, though.

Until then, I bow to your superior intellect wit, intellect, and income.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D

frets5150
08-30-2005, 07:18 PM
Warham 5 for you love your avatar:D

Guitar Shark
04-10-2009, 02:29 PM
Fuck you Brian.

1) Clinton was worse

Cheers!

Sorry, but Sesh's current thread with "Manchild" in the title reminded me of this classic post, which I had to bump.

The entire post is classic, but "Fuck you manchild" practically sends me into hysterics every time I think about it.

I miss BBB sometimes. :D

Seshmeister
04-10-2009, 03:12 PM
He had been niggling at me for weeks before I posted that.

I see I posted that at 4am Scottish time, there is no way I would have been sober. :)

ODShowtime
04-18-2009, 06:46 PM

this was my favorite part