PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with the Rio Grande?

rustoffa
08-26-2005, 03:18 AM
Have you ever noticed trends in world politics?

I'd like to think I have, but all I can notice lately is how the Rio Grande ain't exactly the sewez canal.

Just the other day, this documentally was on the heestory channel about the PANAMA canal, I was flabbergasted by Jimmy Carters' face super-impozed on the water by lazybeams. It was nothing short of a pyrotechnic dog and pony show.

They clearly pointed out the engineering marvels regarding the cuntstruction of a larger General's Cut© down there.

The fucked-up thing is, the old bastard that's married to Dixie Carter came on right after that in waders.

He wasn't in the PANAMA or sewez canal though....he was standing in the FUCKING RIO GRANDE!

Apparently, it was some sort of parallelium regarding mudskippers and the invasion of KOOWAIT.

Wilfred Brimley: Wherever the fuck you are: You're a fucking RIO GRANDE wading dipshit. I could give a fuck less about your diabetic supplies delivery. You stupid fucking geriatric bastard.....keep standing there. Have you heard the news?

EL NIN~O Bitch! If everything works out, you can rip your fucking circus broom musthash off and float all the way to HELL! That ain't global warming you grape-nuts-munching piece of shit....It's EL~NINO!

I can't fucking wait to see the footage of some pandering fuckwad going through some sewage-infested RIO GRANDE backwater.

You fat son of a bitch...I'm gonna LMFAO.