PDA

View Full Version : Back off Robertson already

Alex Mogilny
08-26-2005, 10:11 PM
In 1997 George Stephanopolous called for the assasination of Sadam Hussein....where was the out cry the from all you fucking liberals?

Quit polarizing this issue...

The truth is...Hussein should have been assasinated and Chavez should be assasinated as should Kim Jung.

Kudos to Pat and George for speaking their mind!

FORD
08-26-2005, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Alex Mogilny
In 1997 George Stephanopolous called for the assasination of Sadam Hussein....where was the out cry the from all you fucking liberals?

Quit polarizing this issue...

The truth is...Hussein should have been assasinated and Chavez should be assasinated as should Kim Jung.

Kudos to Pat and George for speaking their mind!

Saddam was a fucking bastard dictator installed by the CIA, and known not t be a very nice guy..

Chavez is a twice elected President popular with his own people .

No comparison. And I didn't see a source for the quote either.

Warham
08-26-2005, 11:43 PM
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1997/12/01/email/cohen/

In: Brussels, Belgium
Posted 12-1-97

Subject: Cohen Blames Hussein For Infant Deaths

U.S. Defense Secretary William Cohen today blamed Iraqi President Saddam Hussein for the deaths of hundreds of Iraqi children and warned a military confrontation with Iraq has been "deferred," not averted.

Cohen arrived in Brussels tonight for consultations with NATO allies about Iraq and Bosnia.

Speaking to reporters aboard his plane en route to Belgium, Cohen said, "I think the confrontation as such has eased in the last week, but it only has been deferred unless the Iraqis open up and grant unimpeded access."

Iraq continues to deny inspectors from the U.N. Special Commission full access to 63 compounds that include presidential palaces.

In Baghdad Sunday hundreds of mourners staged a funeral procession of 50 children Iraqi officials said died because of U.N. trade sanctions. Iraq claims at least 4,000 Iraqi children die every month due to lack of medicine.

But the United States points the blame at Iraq which it says is still hiding chemical and biological weapons. Cohen told reporters, "Saddam Hussein is responsible for the deaths of the children. All he has to do and has had to do [is] stop impeding the U.N. inspectors and he would not be in the situation he is in today."

Cohen said the United States favors continuing the "oil-for-food" program under which Iraq can sell $2 billion worth of oil and use its share of the proceeds for food and medicine.

But Cohen insisted Washington's willingness to continue the program was not "appeasement," so long as the program was made "more effective" in making sure aid gets to civilians and not to Iraq's military. "The focus has been upon malnourished men, women and children. We haven't seen any malnourished members of the Republican Guard," Cohen said.

While the use of military force remains a real option, Cohen emphasized the United States is not spoiling for a fight. "A decision has not been made as whether it results in a military confrontation," he said. "That's still an option, obviously, but the president [Clinton] has indicated he wants to pursue every diplomatic option; that could include sanctions, that could include other types of pressure brought to bear upon the Iraqis."

But Cohen rejected a suggestion by former White House advisor George Stephanopoulos that the U.S. should try to assassinate the Iraqi Leader. Writing in Newsweek magazine, Stephanopoulos said, "If we can kill Saddam, we should."

Cohen said, "I think we have had our own experiences with assassination which reinforces our position that's not the way in which civilized nations behave. It contravenes international standards and norms and we will not pursue it."

Warham
08-26-2005, 11:44 PM
A Clinton stooge suggesting we kill a foreign president! How DARE he!!!! Saddam was duly elected by 99% of the people of Iraq.

Jesus Christ
08-26-2005, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Warham

Cohen said, "I think we have had our own experiences with assassination which reinforces our position that's not the way in which civilized nations behave. It contravenes international standards and norms and we will not pursue it."

Not to mention My Dad's Commandments. You would thinketh a man named Cohen might remember that. :(

Nickdfresh
08-26-2005, 11:53 PM
Actually, I think we should BACKOVER American Taliban PAT with a car.:)

Jesus Christ
08-27-2005, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Actually, I think we should BACKOVER American Taliban PAT with a car.:)

I'll pretend I didn't see that :mad:

Though even I must admit, Pat annoyeth Me.

After all, it's MY name he is always using in his stupid comments :(

LoungeMachine
08-27-2005, 01:53 AM
I think the CIA should "take out" Alex Moligny

Just for being stoopid

Hardrock69
08-27-2005, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Not to mention My Dad's Commandments. You would thinketh a man named Cohen might remember that. :(

What commandments?

Acccording to the "Christian" Fairy Tale book otherwise known as the "Bible", Your Dad COMMANDED Moses and those who were theoretically his "chosen People" to go into Canaan and MURDER EVERY LIVING THING just so they could "live in the Promised Land".

At one point in the Old Testament he ordered some motherfucker to go to a certain town or village and leave NOTHING ALIVE. When the guy fucked up and did not kill some cattle or sheep or something, your "dad" got pretty fucking pissed off at him.

Some fucking God.....

Give me a fucking break....
:rolleyes:

Your "Dad" is a fucked up mythological piece of fucking supernatural SHIT.

When it comes down to it, Robertson is actually being a CHRISTIAN by calling for innocent people to be slaughtered needlessly!

Just as Chimpzilla claims to be a fucking Christian, then causes the deaths of tens of thousands of innocent people based on a bunch of fucking lies!!!

People who think Chimpzilla is some kind of "good leader" are actually supporting the EVIL this fucking asshole is perpetrating on the people of this fucking planet!!

And the entire bunch of fucking assholes are just continuing the same genocidal policies enforced for the last 2,000 fucking years by the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH!

Nickdfresh
08-27-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
I think the CIA should "take out" Alex Moligny

Just for being stoopid

Hey!:mad: Yes, he could be a lazy, apathetic "floater" of a forward, but he did score 76 goals for the BUFFALO SABRES once!
http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com/nhl/buffalo/MogilnyBuf_185x250.jpg
http://www.rivionline.ca/images/62306.jpg

LoungeMachine
08-27-2005, 12:56 PM
I was speaking of the poster, NOT the over paid figure skater, D.

Nickdfresh
08-27-2005, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
I was speaking of the poster, NOT the over paid figure skater, D.

I know. He's a decent guy though, a little confused maybe, but I've actually PM'd him re. the user name since I was sort of a big hockey fan once...

LoungeMachine
08-27-2005, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I know. He's a decent guy though, a little confused maybe...

I'm not concered with his sexuality. If he's confused, maybe Pat Roberson can "straighten" him out;)

Satan
08-27-2005, 01:27 PM
My son Miroslav plays for the Sabres....

http://home.arcor.de/lifeson/Buffalo_Satan_B.jpg

... though I wish he'd play for the NJ Devils :(

DrMaddVibe
08-27-2005, 02:13 PM
He used to be a neighbor of mine when he played for the Detroit Vipers!

He pronounces it Say-Tann.

Alex Mogilny
08-27-2005, 03:37 PM
SHA-TAN

Nickdfresh
08-27-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Satan
My son Miroslav plays for the Sabres....

http://home.arcor.de/lifeson/Buffalo_Satan_B.jpg

... though I wish he'd play for the NJ Devils :(

Well, he's a bit closer because the SABRES lost him in free agency, and his 30-50 goals a year, to the NY Islanders...:( along with their best defenseman.

He was a hell of a a guy I hear.:p

But I hear it seriously bothered him as to what his name translated to in ENGLISH....

Nickdfresh
08-27-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
He used to be a neighbor of mine when he played for the Detroit Vipers!

He pronounces it Say-Tann.

Originally posted by Alex Mogilny
SHA-TAN

You're both right I think, he was bothered a lot about his English derivative name and changed the pronunciation, in fact, I have a SABRES tee-shirt from the late 90's that says:

"JESUS saves, but SATAN scores."

Cathedral
08-27-2005, 10:17 PM
I've yet to see a tele-evangelist on tv that has earned a place in the kingdom of God, Robertson especially.

They don't even put on a good show anymore, but don't seem to lose any support financial or otherwise when they trip and fall flat on their false prophetic faces.

I love it when they blow a gasket and show their true colors. it proves that i have been right about them all along.

Apologies are cool, just empty when you are apologizing for stating how you truly feel and only after the truth causes a backlash.