PDA

View Full Version : White supremacists claim Cindy's cause

lucky wilbury
08-27-2005, 01:42 AM
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45988

White supremacists claim Cindy's cause
Holding rally: 'We don't want leftist Johnny-come-latelys' to hijack issue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: August 26, 2005
4:00 p.m. Eastern

By Joe Kovacs
© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

The latest entrants in the saga of Cindy Sheehan vs. the White House are white supremacists, as they plan to rally against the Iraq War this weekend in Crawford, Texas.

Members of Stormfront.org are tossing their figurative hoods into the mix, as they invite supporters to come to Camp Casey to "let the world know that white patriots were first and loudest to protest this war for Israel."

"We don't want leftist Johnny-come-latelys who are misleadingly protesting this war – as if the war is about oil (not true), or as if it's right-wing patriots who launched this war (not true) – to hijack the issue from us," writes James Kelso, senior moderator of Stormfront.

"We want to challenge these leftists with the fact that their leftist leaders, like Hillary Clinton, are on the same war-for-Israel team as the cowardly Republicans who have been bought and paid for in the Senate, House, White House and media by the Jewish Neocon political machine."

Kelso is an assistant to David Duke, the Ku Klux Klansman and activist for European-Americans who was elected to Louisiana's Legislature in 1989, and more recently has served prison time for mail fraud and filing a false tax return.

Duke, himself, is speaking publicly about the California woman who demands a second meeting with Bush in connection with the war-related death of her son, Casey, who had volunteered in the Army.

In an online column, Duke gives a host of reasons why he believes Cindy Sheehan is right to oppose the conflict in Iraq, among them:

There were no weapons of mass destruction, no nuclear program, no uranium from Niger, no links with al-Qaida, no imminent threat to the American people;

if Americans were sent to die for democracy or justice in all the countries of the world we deem unjust or undemocratic, then we must be ready to send millions of our sons and daughters to war all over the globe;

the war is massively increasing hatred and terrorism. For every one terrorist killed in Iraq, we are creating thousands more who hate and want to hurt America and Americans; and

it has secured us no new or cheaper oil, it has cost a national treasure of hundreds of billions of dollars, it has alienated friends and allies, it has hurt American business around the world ... .
Duke also claims Sheehan believes her son died for the sake of Israel, though she has repeatedly denied she ever made such a comment.

However, Sheehan did make a connection with the Israeli-Palestinian conflict in a verbal tirade against the president this month in Dallas, stating:

"You get America out of Iraq and Israel out of Palestine and you'll stop the terrorism."

In a messageboard on Stormfront's website, a member with the pseudonym "Dixie Gal" provides strategy, as well as some practical advice for those attending this weekend's planned rally.

"This war needs to be stopped, our troops brought home. Then our dear president needs to put the troops on the Mexican border, to keep out all these illegals! Have a safe trip, and give Cindy our support! P.S. Don't forget your sunscreen!"

DLR'sCock
08-27-2005, 02:55 AM
How how predictably desperate of the right wing machine.

Hey Lucky, instead of Spamming the board like you have been, why don't you go enlist and figtht for YOUR CAUSE that you feel so passionately about.

lucky wilbury
08-27-2005, 04:08 AM
how do you now i'm not in the military? i've never said what i do

FORD
08-27-2005, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by lucky wilbury
how do you now i'm not in the military? i've never said what i do

CIA ain't the military :D

Nickdfresh
08-27-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by FORD
CIA ain't the military :D

The CIA is not even that delusional...:)
http://www.bestcareanywhere.net/img/flagg.jpg

BigBadBrian
08-27-2005, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
How how predictably desperate of the right wing machine.

Hey Lucky, instead of Spamming the board like you have been, why don't you go enlist and figtht for YOUR CAUSE that you feel so passionately about.

Lucky is serving our country in a valuable way, unlike you, who is doing nothing but running up the national deficit by quaffing massive amounts of food on the government dime at Taco Bell.

Go get a job, ManPenisUserName

:gulp:

Warham
08-27-2005, 09:43 PM
heh heh.

Cathedral
08-27-2005, 10:00 PM
I feel for the woman's loss, but this protest is doing nothing but tarnishing the deceased soldiers name.
What is she trying to do, bring her boy back to life?
I don't see her point at this juncture other than allowing everyone jumping on board with her now just trivializing his service and ultimate sacrifice.

It is still a volunteer service and he apparently volunteered, his mother should respect his decision to do so and understand that this is the overlying nature of serving in the armed forces, and he chose to join.

I just think there are better ways for her to grieve without turning it into a circus, which it is quickly becoming more and more like with each passing day.

That said, If i were Bush i would grant her a meeting and let her get what she wants to say out of her system.

She does deserve that much at the very least in my opinion.

BigBadBrian
08-27-2005, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
I feel for the woman's loss, but this protest is doing nothing but tarnishing the deceased soldiers name.
What is she trying to do, bring her boy back to life?
I don't see her point at this juncture other than allowing everyone jumping on board with her now just trivializing his service and ultimate sacrifice.

It is still a volunteer service and he apparently volunteered, his mother should respect his decision to do so and understand that this is the overlying nature of serving in the armed forces, and he chose to join.

I just think there are better ways for her to grieve without turning it into a circus, which it is quickly becoming more and more like with each passing day.

That said, If i were Bush i would grant her a meeting and let her get what she wants to say out of her system.

She does deserve that much at the very least in my opinion.

She's had one meeting with the President already, Cat.

That is enough. It would be different, MAYBE, if she had never met with him in the first place.

With the goading and coaching of Extreme Left organizations, the President doesn't need to hear what she has to say a SECOND time.

Cathedral
08-27-2005, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
She's had one meeting with the President already, Cat.

That is enough. It would be different, MAYBE, if she had never met with him in the first place.

With the goading and coaching of Extreme Left organizations, the President doesn't need to hear what she has to say a SECOND time.

Oh, so this lady did get to meet with Bush already?

Then what gives?
She already got her wish so she needs to go home and start to deal with her loss and move on.

I agree 100%, she doesn't deserve "another" meeting with Bush.

So, that means only one thing then, this issue has just been used as political ammo.
I'm telling you, the Democrats will not stand a chance in '08 if they don't get off of Bush's ass and focus on their own platform.

You will not get him booted, you cannot hurt him anymore because he doesn't have to face the voters again.
Beating a dead horse doesn't do a damn thing but wear out your arms so that when the Bear comes along he'll have no problem eating your tired ass.

But hey, just keep doing what your doing, Lib's.
The Republicans will thank you for it later.

FORD
08-27-2005, 10:45 PM
Her so called "meeting" with the Chimp was a photo op arranged by his PNAC handlers. Dumbass didn't know anything about Mrs. Sheehan or her son, and wouldn't even refer to Casey by name, but rather said "your loved one" repeatedly, like he was reading it from a form letter. This is because they keep that fucking monkey in a bubble of non reality. I honestly don't believe he has a concept of the death and destruction that has been ordered in his vile name.

He owes Cindy Sheehan an answer to the one question she has asked of him. WHAT is this noble cause that was worth the death of her son and almost 2000 other Americans. Let alone 100,000 Iraqi civilians.

And running off to Utah and Idaho (the 2 most right wing states in the country) thinking he could escape, proves exactly what some of us have always known...

GEORGE BUSH JUNIOR IS A FUCKING COWARD!

Cathedral
08-27-2005, 11:10 PM
Try asking a soldier then.
They are sure to know if what they are doing is for a noble cause or not, better so than the "Chimp in a Bubble" would.

The few i know and have spoken to believe that what they are doing is noble work.

But even if her question were to be answered i honestly don't believe she would understand it.
Her son did or he would never have been wearing a US Military uniform.
And if he only joined to earn college cash, well, that was a huge mistake made by a lot of people i reckon.

When i was trying to get in i knew what i was getting into, and it wasn't about money, it was about serving my country in whatever capacity was required of me.
To this day i feel i owe a debt to my country for enjoying the liberties and freedoms i have at times taken for granted.

Blood is what purchased them and blood is required to maintain them.

BigBadBrian
08-27-2005, 11:34 PM
I agree with Cat.

I talked to a Marine recently who flew as a helicopter crewman in Iraq for two tours. He saw some pretty some intense stuff. He was slated to go back again. He got out of the Corps instead. His family was more important, he had a bad premonition about the upcoming tour, and had done two tours already plus Desert Storm. I respect that. Ask someone like him instead of Bush. He STILL believes in the mission despite getting out. He did his time. His decision to get out in no way means he no longer DOES NOT support it.

mystah
08-28-2005, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Try asking a soldier then.
They are sure to know if what they are doing is for a noble cause or not, better so than the "Chimp in a Bubble" would.

The few i know and have spoken to believe that what they are doing is noble work.

They only believe that they are doing noble work because if they got spit on and called baby killers, the kids of the guys that died in 'nam would ambush the people spitting and pointing fingers and we wouldn't have to see that shit. It's easy to say you are doing noble work while still there and it helps to support your life back home. Oh sure, a military pension is a nice set up if you can get one, but what about the job market of joe blow america that isn't a general or senator's son? Do they count? and if not, why? Because all of our jobs that matter are overseas and being given to people willing to subsist on cheap labor? Whose fault is that? I didn't elect that SOB Bush, I didn't ask fucking diebolt to be the main distributor of MY voting machine and say at a lunch that they would basically hand the election over to Bush. He would LIKE to call this country a Republic, just like Rome was called before the beginning of their EMPIRE. :mad: