PDA

View Full Version : whatever happened to academic punk, alinchainz, thefive, socalchelle and Joe Thunder?

boy, u stupid
08-27-2005, 06:01 PM
Those guys used to always have something to say. Thefive and chains always seemed a little juevenile, but you'll have that I guess.

FasterPussycat
08-27-2005, 06:02 PM
boy, u, stupid! :rolleyes:

Ally_Kat
08-27-2005, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by boy, u stupid
Those guys used to always have something to say. Thefive and chains always seemed a little juevenile, but you'll have that I guess.

you are Joe Thunder. IP gets ya every time;)

ALinChainz
08-27-2005, 06:10 PM
Not enough attention in jail huh Joe.

I keep telling you, I'm hetero dude ... and you know all about "juvenile" men ... wouldn't ya ...

Joe ...do we need to post the IP search dipshit?

Talk to Fab here ... she seems desperate for attention too ... and she seems to think I have red hair too ...so she MUST be a fan ...

:rolleyes:

ALinChainz
08-27-2005, 06:11 PM
And try the Spell Check Joe ...

boy, u R stupid ...

Ally_Kat
08-27-2005, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz

Talk to Fab here ... she seems desperate for attention too ... and she seems to think I have red hair too ...so she MUST be a fan ...

think of her as Katydid, 20 years younger. You and Katy got along pretty well :)

ALinChainz
08-27-2005, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
think of her as Katydid, 20 years younger. You and Katy got along pretty well :)

HA HA!

I've been saying that to her all along ...

ALinChainz
08-27-2005, 06:17 PM
And Joe ... how fucking stupid.

Every thread you start is about "Whatever happened too ..." and it ends where wondering where you are.

Whatever happened to me?

I'm a mod here and post daily ... kind of proves what kind of stupid fucking question that is, doesn't it?

BOY, you ARE stupid ... Christ Joe, a G.E.D. ... something ... pull your head out of your ass.

boy, u stupid
08-27-2005, 06:18 PM
al, your fucking hair is RED. Maybe you could pass it as orange, but why do you keep denying it. Remember when Katy posted your picture from your yahoo profile. The fucking hair is straight fire engine red PERIOD Blond, fucking please.

Ally_Kat
08-27-2005, 06:19 PM
Al, whatever happened to Ally_Kat? I miss her random banter. :(

LoungeMachine
08-27-2005, 06:23 PM
Whatever happened to the MILLION DOLLARS you owe me for the Super Bowl bet you made with me last year, Joe?

Whatever happened to the 50K you were donating to this site?

Whatever happened to the "big announcement" that was to affect the future of this site?

Whatever happened to your Tour w/ Dice Clay and Beetlejuice?

Whatever happened to your "inside information" that DLR / VH had reunited and recorded 2 songs last April?

Whatever happened your link / proof you were going to post PROVING you wrote Take Your Whiskey Home at the age of 14??

boy, u is stoopid