PDA

View Full Version : Theater of Puppets

PHOENIX
03-21-2004, 07:53 PM
THEATER OF PUPPETS CD
Dream Theater are about to sell a live album covering the Metallica "Master Of Puppets" album. As you might remember, Dream Theater performed the full album in Spain two years ago. You can read the full Dream Theater gig-report here.
Dream Theaters fanclub has released some official bootlegs including this special Metallica related show thru their own label. You can only order them online here. These products are top notch from the best source material available and they have spent alot of time overseeing the mastering, layouts and production. Packaged in jewel cases and feature full color artwork with notes and letters! from MP talking about the particular title.

The CD is somewhat limited as that was part of the deal with Elektra in order to finally do this project.

Top Jimmy
03-22-2004, 02:39 AM
fuck it...here's a link to download the ENTIRE thing free!!!!....as WELL as Dream Theater doing NUMBER OF THE BEAST...in it's entirety!!

FREE for you...FREE for meeeeeee.....ain't the net (g)rate?!?

CLICK HERE- (http://www.paradigmshift.ca.tc/)
then click on the English Version
then click on the bootlegs tab,
then click on the Dream Theater Bootlegs tab....
scroll down......and ENJOY!!

Go back to the Bootlegs tab, then the sub-tab PASSWORD...you might need it to get the artwork.
:cool:

Top Jimmy
03-22-2004, 02:53 AM
Date: February 19 2002
Place: Barcelona, Catalonia
Venue: Razzmatazz
Line-up: James LaBrie, John Myung, John Petrucci, Mike Portnoy and Jordan Rudess
Compression: 192 kbps

Top Jimmy
03-22-2004, 02:53 AM
Date: October 24 2002
Place: Paris, France
Venue: La Mutualité
Line-up: James LaBrie, John Myung, John Petrucci, Mike Portnoy and Jordan Rudess

PHOENIX
03-22-2004, 09:52 AM
Cool now i can see what all the fuss is about.:D

Top Jimmy
03-22-2004, 11:42 AM
like ALL Dream Theater...it's GREAT...except for that annoyingly FLAT singer....sure he's got a high voice, but it's FLAT as hell, and really kept the band from being as big as they should have been....they SHOULD have been as big as Rush was inm their day....but it will never be...all because of James LaBrie........now THERE's a guy so CHEESEY he NAME means 'The Cheese'...wow.....that just occurred to me...LaBrie....dam, I kill me.......