PDA

View Full Version : Haha Suge Knight got shot LMAO!!

Hardrock69
08-29-2005, 02:57 AM
Whatever they wanna do...

MIAMI BEACH, Florida (AP) -- A gunman remained at large Sunday after wounding rap mogul Marion "Suge" Knight at a party coinciding with the MTV Video Music Awards, police said.

Knight, 40, was shot once in the upper right leg early Sunday at a star-studded party in Miami Beach that was hosted by Grammy-wining hip hop artist Kanye West.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/08/28/vma.knight.shot.ap/index.html

Cathedral
08-29-2005, 03:17 AM
Note to shooter: Aim higher and a little to the right next time, ya dumb fucking bastard!

Keep watching the news, payback is coming soon.

Don Corleone
08-29-2005, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral

Too true, and knowing Suge's past history he won't have the target wounded.

Cathedral
08-29-2005, 04:24 AM
They should just cut the shit and rename the channel NTV, and i'm not kidding.

Pop Culture took a serious nosedive i was sure it would recover from, but it didn't.

There is no talent in it at all, unless they sample a real song that was already a hit.

Fuckin Losers, I hope y'all go def from that Ultra Bass shit ripping the welds apart on you Bentley's, assfucks.

fryingdutchman
08-29-2005, 04:57 AM
*ahem*...."YO YO YO!!!!"

I thought the whole "east/west" rivalry thang had been put to bed, yo??

God....I am the whitest person alive. I can't even pull off gangsta talk in a forum posting, for chrissake.

Anyway....too bad they missed anything vital. Suge Knight is a piece of shit. The "Don King" of the rap world.

Soul Reaper
08-29-2005, 10:35 AM
look at this:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26522

twonabomber
08-29-2005, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by fryingdutchman

I thought the whole "east/west" rivalry thang had been put to bed, yo??

it has, but a lot of people still dislike Suge.

thome
08-29-2005, 11:22 AM
they act like music promoters but you are aware thet they really
are gangsters Black Mafia Drug trafficing is their business.

The industry is how they launder their money.Its Mafia payback

east coast west coast is not just a line in a sh@tty rap tune.

Last_Child
08-29-2005, 01:44 PM
Well, The Dude has a nice name..

Suge means Blow in Norwegian...

thome
08-29-2005, 07:24 PM
Sometimes i see things in those f@kers eyes that makes me
think all is not how it appears they are so transparent.

They show off the Bling for attention so they are in other ways too.

There will probably be a big shake up over this sh@t.

No talent scratchin hacks!

Unchainme
08-29-2005, 07:42 PM
God I am so fawking sick of Hip-Hop, To me its the lowest form of Music, Rap From 1980-1996 was cool, When 2pac and Biggie Died they should have quit right then and their. Hip-Hop From about 1998 to Present sucks more cock than Jesterstar, (Which is pretty damn hard.). Its just sad, I mean Blacks practically invented Rock And Roll, and the Gratest Guitarist of all time was Black. I just think a lot of Black people feel bad now that Prejudice is still around, If I was Black and I saw that this represented my Culture I would want to puke. Pop Cultural in general has possibly sunk to its lowest level ever.

Unchainme
08-29-2005, 07:50 PM
The only really funny thing, Is I see more and more kids getting into Classic Rock everyday, Floyd, Zeppelin. The Doors etc. I think more and more kids are just getting fed up, Wont be long till we see CVH make a sort of comeback in sales with the kids.

Susie Q
08-29-2005, 08:30 PM
I can't stand CRAP music. I just can't get into it....

Coyote
08-30-2005, 02:35 AM
I tried... but I couldn't afford the clothes... :D
(Truth is, I didn't want to roll with a style that wasn't mine)

Fairwrning
09-06-2005, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Note to shooter: Aim higher and a little to the right next time, ya dumb fucking bastard!

REAL SOON!!!

Suge Knight Out of Hospital After Shooting

Sep 6, 4:08 PM (ET)

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Marion "Suge" Knight, who was shot once in the leg at an MTV awards pre-party last month, has been released from the hospital.

Knight, 40, was released late last week, officials at Mt. Sinai Medical Center said Tuesday. They refused to release any other information, citing patient privacy regulations. Knight's lawyer in Los Angeles didn't immediately return a phone call seeking comment.

Knight, founder of Death Row Records, was shot during a party hosted by Kanye West in the VIP room at the Shore Club prior to the MTV Video Music Awards on Aug. 28.

Miami Beach police have made no arrests in Knight's shooting and have complained about lack of cooperation from witnesses. Knight underwent surgery to remove the bullet from his leg and repair a fractured bone.

Hardrock69
09-07-2005, 12:38 AM
There will be an unsolved disappearance/murder or fatal accident that is going to befall the former owner of a pink shirt sometime in the very near future...........

Nitro Express
09-07-2005, 01:35 AM
The thing about these rappers is they aren't even that good at killing. If someone dies, it's like they got lucky. Half-assed drive by shootings mostly. Now Costra Nostra, a real mob organization killed mother fuckers with extensive planning and marksmanship. Even that dumb ass John Gotti knew how to take a man out proffessionaly. How he took out Lou Costelano infront of Sparks Steak House using multiple shooters, dressed all the same in wierd fur hats and coats was classic. People would be focused on the wierd clothes and not faces and since everyone looked the same nobody would be singled out. Multiple shooters made sure the job would be done right.

Nitro Express
09-07-2005, 01:43 AM
Most mobsters are either killed by their competition or by their own guys trying to take their spot in the organization. Suge is just lucky his fellow dumb ass rappers can't shoot worth shit. If he was in the Russian mafia he would have been gone a long time ago.

jcook11
09-07-2005, 04:20 AM
Can I Take responsisibility for shootin this mufucka wif out goin to jail
YO!YO!YO!......aspertain to the sweetnlow...out biatch!

Seshmeister
09-07-2005, 05:57 AM
I bet he hired someone to shoot him in the leg to get more hip hop credibiity.

Hardrock69
09-07-2005, 09:21 AM
With Chimpzilla in office, that is proof that anything is possible...

saint
09-07-2005, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Last_Child
Well, The Dude has a nice name..

Suge means Blow in Norwegian...

What if he married Brad Pitt??

Suge Pitt