PDA

View Full Version : Front Line: Decision '06

Warham
08-29-2005, 06:50 PM
Thought this might be fun. Inspired by the other thread...

Vote here for your choice for President and Vice President of the Roth Army Frontline: Decision '06. All votes shall be tabulated by Diebold and the results will be confirmed by the firm of Dewey, Cheetum and Howe.

The nominees are below, with party affiliation in parethesis and a comparson and quote to a real-life past presidential and vice-presidential hopefuls. Gee whiz!

The nominees are:

President: FORD (D) - Howard Dean "“You think the Republican National Committee could get this many people of color in a single room? Only if they had the hotel staff in here.”
Vice President: Lounge Machine (D) - Lloyd Benson "I knew John Kennedy, John Kennedy was a friend of mine, and you Senator, are no John Kennedy”.

President: BigBadBrian (R) - Bob Dole "The internet is a great way to get on the net."
Vice President: Warham (R) - Dan Quayle "I stand by all the misstatements that I've made."

President: Nickdfresh (I) - H. Ross Perot "Which one of the three candidates would you want your daughter to marry?"
Vice President: Guitar Shark (I) - Vice Adm. James Stockdale ""Who am I? Why am I here?"

FORD
08-29-2005, 06:53 PM
Drinking a little early in the day, aren't you? ;)

Warham
08-29-2005, 06:56 PM
hehe. Just some fun, FORD. ;)

Guitar Shark
08-29-2005, 06:57 PM
I was going to complain about the selection of Vice Adm. James Stockdale to represent me, but then I noticed that you selected Dan Quayle for yourself. :D

Warham
08-29-2005, 06:58 PM
ha ha! I picked some of the worst candidates ever. :D

FORD
08-29-2005, 07:04 PM
He also chose his favorite Howard Dean quote for me. I would have chosen a different one.

Like this, for example...

"I don't hate Republicans as individuals. But I hate what the Republicans are doing to this country. I really do."

Unchainme
08-29-2005, 08:05 PM
I voted for FORD/Loungemachine because they are The Smartest Guys on the Board on dealing with Polotics, Even though they are Commie Pink-o Libs, Its damn near Impossible to argue with them sometimes, Thats who i want For Prez.Someone who can convince tother world leaders to agree with them.(Suprised Y'all Didn't I, Thought I was goint ot vote for War/BBB Didn't you.)

Unchainme
08-29-2005, 09:28 PM
God, Everytime I give FORD and Lounger Props, They never respond back.

Dr. Love
08-29-2005, 10:06 PM
I don't think they have realized the muffled sound coming from their ass is actually you. ;)

LoungeMachine
08-29-2005, 11:24 PM
FORD is guaranteed never to have to worry about Asassination with me on the Ticket.

If Dr. MaddVibe is elected to the Senate, can I tell him to go Fuck himself.??

Hey, VP aint so bad after all

LoungeMachine
08-29-2005, 11:31 PM
AP
August 29. 2005

Washington, D.C.

The Independent presidential ticket of NickDfresh and Guitar Shark are having trouble getting on the ballots of at least 30 states at press time.

Sources close to the campaign point the finger directly at The Committee To Elect The Cons [ TCTETC]

The campaign manager or the BigBadBrian / Warham ticket, Karl Rove, said in a prepared statement that he had no knowledge of any interference.

Press secretary Jeff Gannon had no comment.

LoungeMachine
08-29-2005, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
I don't think they have realized the muffled sound coming from their ass is actually you. ;)

Good thing I didn't scratch, might've poked his eye out.:D

ucm is cool. I think he's a good 12 step program away from being a recoviering Republiholic.

It's not too late, for those who seek help.

Salvation is only a Democratic led House, Senate, and 1600 away

:cool:

LoungeMachine
08-29-2005, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Warham
ha ha! I picked some of the worst candidates ever. :D

Welcome to the Democratic Party ;)

Dr. Love
08-30-2005, 12:23 AM
I was just joking :)

Cathedral
08-30-2005, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love

FUCK!
I laughed so hard i came real close to pissing myself, thanks, friend, lol.

bueno bob
08-30-2005, 01:05 AM
Nick & GS, for me.

It doesn't matter anyway, because the electoral college will decide who's going to win this one, so individual votes really don't count ;)

Nickdfresh
08-30-2005, 01:38 AM
As long as we can siphon enough votes off from the CONS, I'll be happy.
http://www.collectmad.com/collectibles/perotwmw.jpg

Nickdfresh
08-30-2005, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by Warham

President: Nickdfresh (I) - H. Ross Perot "Which one of the three candidates would you want your daughter to marry?"
Vice President: Guitar Shark (I) - Vice Adm. James Stockdale ""Who am I? Why am I here?"

Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh!
http://www.homeofheroes.com/family/convention/images/perot_kids.jpg

BigBadBrian
09-03-2005, 08:44 PM
Amazingly enough, I didn't even see this thread until tonight.

BTW - if I'm Bob Dole.....he's got that gimp hand. What hand does he whack off with? :D

Nickdfresh
09-04-2005, 12:14 AM
I calling Diebold alias fraud!:mad:

FORD
09-04-2005, 12:16 AM
Yeah, they didn't have 9 votes before. I'm thinking Cruella Harris stopped by. :mad:

LoungeMachine
09-04-2005, 10:31 AM
What time are the debates?

And will BBB be wearing his ear piece so KKKarl can feed him his lines?

Remember your talking points Bri..

1] NO Nation building

2] I'm the Oil guy, I can work with these people

3] I want to bring "honor" back to Washington

4] Why am I here again?

BigBadBrian
09-04-2005, 07:16 PM
Considering FORD is a mod and we were kicking your asses as of yesterday, we know who is cheating in this one. :rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
09-04-2005, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Considering FORD is a mod and we were kicking your asses as of yesterday, we know who is cheating in this one. :rolleyes:

Too bad Rehnquist croaked, HE was your go to guy in case it was close ;)

BigBadBrian
09-04-2005, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Too bad Rehnquist croaked, HE was your go to guy in case it was close ;)

George has two picks for Supreme Court nominees and I have six more slots available for email addresses for future aliases.

I think we're safe. :D