PDA

View Full Version : What the HELL is THIS?!

Susie Q
08-29-2005, 07:21 PM
FAQ
Where do you get your samples from?
How do you/I know these specimens from the listed celebrity?
How much of the specimen do I get?
What do you mean by “celebrity bacteria”?
Is this legal?
Why don’t you sell blood?
What is your return policy?
I can get Courtney Love’s [or some other celebrity’s] vaginal fluid [or other bodily fluid]! Will you buy it from me?

Where do you get your samples from?
We obtain the vast majority of our specimens from an extensive network of trustworthy suppliers, who in their dealings with entertainment and hospitality services, come into contact with celebrities on a day-to-day basis. On occasion we purchase quality specimens from private sellers. Regardless of where the specimens come from, we make certain that all specimens obtained go through the same rigorous testing process (see question 2).

How do you/I know these specimens from the listed celebrity?

All our specimens are tested by experienced body-fluid identification technicians at the Allamas Biological Research Facility in Greeley Colorado and cross-referenced hospital birth records and blood analysis from the Red Cross. As a last resort, we will attempt to verify our specimens by comparing our test results to various body-fluid tests conducted during periods of the individual’s incarceration, if available. Each specimen comes with a certificate of authenticity. We ensure our customers will receive a quality product.

How much of the specimen do I get?

Urine specimen in sealed transparent plastic cylinder
For fecal and urine specimens, you will receive 2.0-3.0 cubic centimeters of specimen packaged in a hermetically-sealed transparent plastic cylinder (about the size of a film canister). The contents will be clearly visible through the cylinder. We do not recommend opening the cylinder after purchase, and we cannot be held liable for any injuries you sustain from engaging in this highly risky behavior.

For saliva, you will receive 0.5-1.0 cubic centimeters of specimen packaged in the same manner as the fecal and urine specimens. Some saliva samples may contain elements of toothpaste, mouthwash or food particles. We have no control over what the saliva may be mixed with.

Skin cells and bacteria come on a guaranteed non-corrosive and non-fogging durable glass slide for easy examination on any standard microscope.

What do you mean by “celebrity bacteria”?

Celebrity bacteria are cultures that have either come in direct contact with a celebrity or are progeny of such bacteria. The bacteria are removed from surfaces that the celebrities have touched, such as napkins, microphones, tables, and steering wheels. Note: these are not actual cells from any person or their bodily fluids.

Is this legal?

Yes. Federal laws simply require that our samples not create an immediate threat of injury or disease propagation. Our fecal matter, urine, saliva, and sweat specimens are hermetically sealed in unbreakable plastic containers to prevent any unwanted personal injury. Bacteria and skin cells are sealed within heavy-duty glass microscope slides.

Why don’t you sell blood?

Federal statutes prohibit the selling of blood samples, and as such, we do not offer this as product.

What is your return policy?

Due to the nature of our products, we cannot accept any returns, and we do not offer refunds except in very extreme circumstances, which are determined on a case by case basis.

I can get Courtney Love’s [or some other celebrity’s] vaginal fluid [or other bodily fluid]! Will you buy it from me?

Possibly. It depends on how much you can get, the current availability of that celebrity’s specimens, and whether we have the resources to properly identify the specimen in our routine tests. Sellers of accepted specimens will usually earn roughly $500 to $1000 dollars, depending on type of specimen and quantity. Contact us directly for more information regarding this.

Susie Q
08-29-2005, 07:23 PM
You can buy Dave's SHIT for $33.00!! :D

Check it out! ROTFLMAO!!

Dave's Shit (http://www.blackpitchpress.com/celebrityskin/music.htm)

By the way....Dave's bacteria is more expensive then Sammy Hagars...HAHAHAHA!!

I can't believe this site!

diamondsgirl
08-29-2005, 07:25 PM
thats pretty gross

but I noticed that Dave's is one of the most expensive :D

thome
08-29-2005, 07:28 PM
I wish i was so famous that people would follow me around with
a pooper scooper.

This is not to funny if real.

Rikk
08-29-2005, 07:30 PM
If that isn't the ultimate IN-YOUR-FACE to the Sam fans, I don't know what is...

DAVE'S SHIT COSTS MORE THAN TWO TIMES WHAT SAM'S DOES!

DlocRoth
08-29-2005, 07:32 PM
Well, Sam is a walking piece of feces...

Anybody can just grab a chunk off of him at anytime...

It's just a buyer's market in Sam's case.

Susie Q
08-30-2005, 12:30 AM
This thread should go into the sheep pen or something, what ya think? It's Roth related...hahaha.:D

Jérôme Frenchise
08-30-2005, 08:42 AM
Joining certificates would be the last straw...

"I, the undersigned Spammy Gaygar, certify that this bag is full of my very own shit. I did it, and I'm proud of it, eat the shit of the shittiest shitface in cheese manufacturing, no shit!."
:D