PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors, the ones you love to hate

Susie Q
08-29-2005, 08:10 PM
Ever have a neighbor that you just wish you could machine gun down or take a grenade to? I have a couple. This is the bad thing about summer. Can't wait for snow to cover up the scum.

Smokey McPot
08-29-2005, 08:12 PM
I wear socks in the shower

Susie Q
08-29-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Smokey McPot
I wear socks in the shower

OMG, it is YOU! HAHAHAHA!!!

:D

Bob_R
08-29-2005, 08:32 PM
I had neighbors that moved but I didn't hate her (them). :(

Susie Q
08-29-2005, 08:48 PM
This neighbor next door that I have is a real treat. Her house in the backyard looks like a junk yard, she has several broken windows, several broken shingles on her house, lawn never mowed, cops always at her house for one thing or another. She has two juvenile delinquent spawns that are so out of control they are on medication. I could care less if she were smoking crack in her basement, but when it falls out on the streets like it does...then I have a problem.

Must be you had a nice neighbor, who you liked alot. :)

Bob_R
08-29-2005, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Susie Q
Must be you had a nice neighbor, who you liked alot. :)

Yes, very much so. :)

fryingdutchman
08-30-2005, 04:40 AM
Yup. I have neighbors across the street who need a serious fucking beating....at the very least.

Assholes....out in the street in front of my house at midnight playing Nerf football and screaming at the tops of their lungs like it's a Sunday fucking afternoon.

Apparently these fuckwads have never heard of "their own backyard."

Don't get me started on the douchebags nearly running over my kids while riding their ATV in the streets and over the sidewalks...which is illegal.

The cocksmoker patriarch of this lovely clan also loves to wander the neighborhood with his stupid fucking cockatoo on his shoulder trying to make it talk to passersby.

Fuckin' weirdos...

Cathedral
08-30-2005, 04:53 AM
I had a neighbor until two days ago that had 3 Russell Terrier's that she would put out at 3 am every night, right under my bedroom window.
I filed numerous complaints with the board and got no action until I had a lawyer read the bi-laws here and discovered they were out dated an pretty much illegal.

I told them that i pay $124.00 per month association fee and if they did not enforce the city dog laws i would sue to be exempt from that fee and sue them the cost for me to move.

Well, they sent the neighbor a certified letter telling her to keep them quiet or they would be seized and a lein put on her property, so she went and found a house and moved out. her place hasn't even sold yet but I am happy as a lark in heat.

She lied in a hearing that she never chained them outside, my video tape said different.
You should have seen the look on her face when i pulled out 2-120 minute tapes FULL of her doing what she said she never did, lol.

When i say don't fuck with me, i mean it.
I never take on a battle that i am not fully prepared to fight, and that's a fact, Jack.

Jérôme Frenchise
08-30-2005, 09:14 AM
Neighbours, neighbours, neighbours.
Neighbours!
Have I got neighbours,
Have I got neighbours,
All day and all night.
Neighbours!
Have I got neighbours,
Ringin' my door bells
All day and all night.

Ladies,
Have I got crazies,
Screaming young babies,
No peace and no quiet.
TVs, saxophone playin',
Groanin' and strainin',
With the trouble and strife...

Is it any wonder?
Is it any wonder?
Is it any wonder
That we fuss and fight?

But neighbours
Do unto strangers,
Do unto neighbours
What you do to yourself yourself yourself yourself yourself yourself
Neighbours, neighbours, neighbours, neighbours,
Neighbours
Do yourself a favour,
Don't you mess with my baby
When I'm workin' all night.
You know that neighbours
Steal off my table,
Steal off my table...
You're doin' all right, all right, all right, all right...
Neighbours
Do unto strangers,
Do unto strangers
What you do to yourself, yourself, yourself, yourself, yourself...

Remember that hilarious Stones video?

I'm lucky with my own neighbors, especially with the one next door who makes his own spirits (pear, mirabelle...). Great booze guaranteed now and then!:D
Local fruit and local, err... herbs, good times!:)

fryingdutchman
08-30-2005, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
I had a neighbor until two days ago that had 3 Russell Terrier's that she would put out at 3 am every night, right under my bedroom window.
I filed numerous complaints with the board and got no action until I had a lawyer read the bi-laws here and discovered they were out dated an pretty much illegal.

I told them that i pay $124.00 per month association fee and if they did not enforce the city dog laws i would sue to be exempt from that fee and sue them the cost for me to move.

Well, they sent the neighbor a certified letter telling her to keep them quiet or they would be seized and a lein put on her property, so she went and found a house and moved out. her place hasn't even sold yet but I am happy as a lark in heat.

She lied in a hearing that she never chained them outside, my video tape said different.
You should have seen the look on her face when i pulled out 2-120 minute tapes FULL of her doing what she said she never did, lol.

When i say don't fuck with me, i mean it.
I never take on a battle that i am not fully prepared to fight, and that's a fact, Jack.

Fuckin' awesome Cathedral.

Isn't it great when you can expose a liar like that??

The tale of the tape....you gotta love it.

Susie Q
08-31-2005, 08:22 PM
Check this shit out! I was on here the other night...window open...just relaxing with a slush puppy..lol. My kid was outside riding his bike up and down the street. (I just got him one of those mountain bike things) and a gang of like 6 kids confronted him and said, "Nice Bike...we're gonna steal it from you!" and started to chase him. His buddy was with him at the time. His friend takes off from the crowd and runs like hell down here to tell me that a gang of kids are chasing my son and attempting to jump him and take his bike. Well....naturally, I jump up and take off down the street in the Cop Killah Durango that I have. I over hear at the corner two of the kids saying that my kid was seen at the corner store. I drive over there and find my kid scared shitless with his bike and all in the store. I bring him out and I asked him, "What the hell is going on?!" He told me the story, and I called the local keystone cops on my cell phone. I told them, "My kid has been threatened to be beaten up and his bike stolen from these punk kids. I demand that you come up to (my house) IMMEDIATELY and DO SOMETHING FOR A CHANGE about these fuckin' punks before I DO!"

The cops were there in MINUTES instead of a half hour/hour as they normally take. I told them what went on, and they said for me to stay back and they would deal with it. Yah right....these fucking pigs NEVER do anything useful here. So, I called the station in the half hour that they were gone and asked for a status report. They had none as they didn't report in yet. I called them to tell them that the punks are at the corner taunting and teasing my kid, and they didn't see me out there with him. To get here and take care of these kids.

Well...they never did. So I went the back way and approached these little pukes, and said the following: "You like hunting down kids and threatening to hurt them, and steal their stuff? How about I take your fucking bike and break it in half with my bare hands? I was so pissed off you could see me SHAKE and the violent look in my eyes. I said, How about you find some religion? Cause in the end, you're gonna see GOD if you don't keep away from my kid. I WILL turn this little game into something called....The hunter NOW becomes the hunted, don't it? This kid nearly SHIT himself.

I go around the corner and chase the other 2 'badasses' and they go running in their house saying some lady is threatening to run them down with her truck. He comes out...this BIG, burly ass dude with tattoo's everywhere, with his hands up in the air saying, "Someone got a problem?" I put my truck in park and jumped out and said, "Yeah, I DO!" Train your fuckin' animals to learn RESPECT. Then I told him what the story was, and he was like, "Well....these kids are not even allowed on your street!" I said, Let me catch them messing with my kid....you know something? I will BLEED for my kids, if they wanna play...they will mess with the GROWN UP then. Then you and I will spar! He said, 'calm down maam. I will speak with these kids again, etc. I mellowed out, and I thanked him for his time and shook his hand. That was that.

NO ONE fucks with my kids. NO ONE. I don't care how big and bad someone is.

EdwardVanHalen1
08-31-2005, 08:29 PM
lol you take care of your business Susie Q.
is your kid alright

Susie Q
08-31-2005, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by EdwardVanHalen1
lol you take care of your business Susie Q.
is your kid alright

Mommy always has his back ;) He is doin' fine that good boy of mine! :)

Smokey McPot
08-31-2005, 08:40 PM
fuck

Susie Q
08-31-2005, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Smokey McPot
fuck

exactly

Susie Q
08-31-2005, 08:45 PM
In fact....just call me Charles Bronson. I'll make their death wish! :o

Cathedral
08-31-2005, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by fryingdutchman
Fuckin' awesome Cathedral.

Isn't it great when you can expose a liar like that??

The tale of the tape....you gotta love it.

The bitch just doesn't need to live in a condo, she needs a house for the shit she does.
She trimmed her bushes out front and crossed the property line and butchered the fuck out of my tree last month, and it died as a result.

I won't miss that cunt one fucking bit.

The first time we were all called to the board meeting to address this issue she lied and i had no proof.
But from that day on i recorded every instance they were out in the common areas where they weren't allowed to be chained.

But she's gone and all is peaceful again, and that is awesome.......

Cathedral
08-31-2005, 11:46 PM
Check this shit out! I was on here the other night...window open...just relaxing with a slush puppy..lol. My kid was outside riding his bike up and down the street. (I just got him one of those mountain bike things) and a gang of like 6 kids confronted him and said, "Nice Bike...we're gonna steal it from you!" and started to chase him. His buddy was with him at the time. His friend takes off from the crowd and runs like hell down here to tell me that a gang of kids are chasing my son and attempting to jump him and take his bike. Well....naturally, I jump up and take off down the street in the Cop Killah Durango that I have. I over hear at the corner two of the kids saying that my kid was seen at the corner store. I drive over there and find my kid scared shitless with his bike and all in the store. I bring him out and I asked him, "What the hell is going on?!" He told me the story, and I called the local keystone cops on my cell phone. I told them, "My kid has been threatened to be beaten up and his bike stolen from these punk kids. I demand that you come up to (my house) IMMEDIATELY and DO SOMETHING FOR A CHANGE about these fuckin' punks before I DO!"

The cops were there in MINUTES instead of a half hour/hour as they normally take. I told them what went on, and they said for me to stay back and they would deal with it. Yah right....these fucking pigs NEVER do anything useful here. So, I called the station in the half hour that they were gone and asked for a status report. They had none as they didn't report in yet. I called them to tell them that the punks are at the corner taunting and teasing my kid, and they didn't see me out there with him. To get here and take care of these kids.

Well...they never did. So I went the back way and approached these little pukes, and said the following: "You like hunting down kids and threatening to hurt them, and steal their stuff? How about I take your fucking bike and break it in half with my bare hands? I was so pissed off you could see me SHAKE and the violent look in my eyes. I said, How about you find some religion? Cause in the end, you're gonna see GOD if you don't keep away from my kid. I WILL turn this little game into something called....The hunter NOW becomes the hunted, don't it? This kid nearly SHIT himself.

I go around the corner and chase the other 2 'badasses' and they go running in their house saying some lady is threatening to run them down with her truck. He comes out...this BIG, burly ass dude with tattoo's everywhere, with his hands up in the air saying, "Someone got a problem?" I put my truck in park and jumped out and said, "Yeah, I DO!" Train your fuckin' animals to learn RESPECT. Then I told him what the story was, and he was like, "Well....these kids are not even allowed on your street!" I said, Let me catch them messing with my kid....you know something? I will BLEED for my kids, if they wanna play...they will mess with the GROWN UP then. Then you and I will spar! He said, 'calm down maam. I will speak with these kids again, etc. I mellowed out, and I thanked him for his time and shook his hand. That was that.

YOU GO GIRL!!!

Susie Q
08-31-2005, 11:55 PM
YOU GO GIRL!!!

My momma didin't raise no fool ;)
Plus, when my kids are involved.....let no man puteth me under :)

Cathedral
09-01-2005, 12:07 AM
My momma didin't raise no fool ;)
Plus, when my kids are involved.....let no man puteth me under :)

There's a pun in there ya know, lol
Hell no, Yo mom's did a bang up job raisin you up, girl.

Kick some ass and bust a nut or two, lol.

Well, i guess we all know i wouldn't make a very good black man. :)

Susie Q
09-01-2005, 12:24 AM
There's a pun in there ya know, lol
Hell no, Yo mom's did a bang up job raisin you up, girl.

Kick some ass and bust a nut or two, lol.

Well, i guess we all know i wouldn't make a very good black man. :)

hahaha!! Cat....you are ok in my book. I just luv ya! :)

Cathedral
09-01-2005, 12:40 AM
Awe, you so sweet. ;)

I have to say, it's odd chatting with you here. it's been so long since we just hung out -n- stuff, lol.

Time is flying, darlin...It's been 5 years since i first graced this humble establishment.

Susie Q
09-01-2005, 12:45 AM
Awe, you so sweet. ;)

I have to say, it's odd chatting with you here. it's been so long since we just hung out -n- stuff, lol.

Time is flying, darlin...It's been 5 years since i first graced this humble establishment.

I know....it's real odd to BE back. Since I have been unleashed I find that all my pals have slowly been coming back into the picture. A lot of them hated to call, visit, or even speak to me when the negative force was around. Now to be able to have a life again.....it's nice. :)

Jérôme Frenchise
09-01-2005, 12:40 PM

Whoaow! Congrats, Susie Q, you are a real GREAT (and rocking) mother!
Thumbs up!:)