PDA

View Full Version : Katrina is Bush's fault!

Steve Savicki
08-30-2005, 11:19 AM
http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewCulture.asp?Page=/Culture/archive/200410/CUL20041026a.html

Now we have U.S. citizens dying inside and outside the United States.
President Bush will go down in history as the president who murdered the most people in his 8 years!:mad:

diamondD
08-30-2005, 12:40 PM
Maybe Howard Dean should ask him about this in their imaginary meeting? ;)

Soul Reaper
08-30-2005, 12:55 PM
i'm sure Bush knew about 9/11 as well before it happened

Cathedral
08-30-2005, 01:00 PM
Oh please, the US is not the only country on the planet.
How can an American President that has only been in office for 5 years be responsible for the entire worlds environmental problems?

Take a walk outside, see those big 4 wheeled things in many different colors?
They are called "Automobiles", lol, and anyone who drives one is polluting the air.
See all the plastic in front of your face right now? It's called a computer and plastic is a petroleum product.

Everything that releases pollution into the air is due to one concept, "Supply and Demand".

Everyone on this planet in one way or another contributes to the problem on a global scale, not one man in Washington for 5 years.
I've heard the term "Global Warming" since i was a kid so every President that has served in the Post Industrial Boom is guilty.

That means me, you, everybody and not in that particular order.

If the consumer cuts the demand then the supply will also be cut resulting in a reduction of the pollutants being released into the air.

Somebody wasted a bunch of money on Billboards just to look like a fucking moron with a political agenda, as fucking usual.

Cathedral
08-30-2005, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
i'm sure Bush knew about 9/11 as well before it happened

So did Clinton....And if he had done his job 9-11 could have maybe been avoided.

Let's face it, the people we have to choose from for Prez on both sides suck major donkey dick.

I have no confidence in any politician anymore and what i had before was not earned and my faith in them was ignorantly misplaced.

Warham
08-30-2005, 02:54 PM
Savicki, go play some Neverwinter Nights and come back when your head is clear.

;)

Steve Savicki
08-30-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
I have no confidence in any politician anymore
So does this mean you're not voting anymore?

Warham
08-30-2005, 03:19 PM
He definately won't vote Democrat.

It's Republican or bust!

Cathedral
08-31-2005, 12:46 AM
Steve, that is a good question.
I have thought long and hard about how to approach elections at this point and i can't see me giving up my chance to vote.

There is more at stake than who is President. there are the local elections to consider and besides, we don't actually elect the President, the electoral college does.

The issues here at home are just as important as who is President since who we elect in our own communities find their way to higher offices.
In order to reverse the damage both party's have done we have to start in the basement and work our way up.

But Warham is 99% correct, I can't vote for a Democrat unless one presents himself that is positioned in the middle and has a track record that supports that position.
I'll never take a politician at their word again.

Oh, and i'm against a woman being President 100%.
Having to worry what might come down based on raging hormones and menstrual cycles one week out of every month is not a scenario that promotes security in my opinion.

I've been with women that weren't that bad, but i have also been with women that while on their period have become the spawn of Satan.

It's not about gender, it's about genetics.
And before i get attacked for having a sexist attitude let me point out that i formed that opinion based on what a majority of the women i have discussed this with thought about it.
more females agreed with me than didn't, and it wasn't something i thought about until a female brought it to my attention.

The bottom line is that if someone's record doesn't support what they claim while campaigning, they will not see my vote in their column come election day.

Steve Savicki
08-31-2005, 01:57 PM
Well, Hilary may think these raging hormones and menstrual cycles won't stand in her way.

Nitro Express
08-31-2005, 02:55 PM
The earth used to have big lizards called dinosaurs running around too. At one time North American was covered by glaciers. What now are deserts used to be covered by water.

The world has never stayed the same.
It's a pretty arrogant position to think just because we are here now the earth is suddenly going to stop and not change. Man has not been on the earth very long and maybe we aren't meant to be around forever. Maybe the big lizards will come back.

I live just south of Yellowstone Park. You know how much sulfur goes into the atmosphere from all those gysers and hot pots. When the volcano underneath blows, it will black out the sun for almost a year. Shit, that's a lot of pollution! Bison affixiated to death in the Norris Gyser Basin because the hotpots belched out toxic gas.

Now the environmentalist are worried about the automobiles and snowmobiles but the park itself generates far more pollution than anything manmade.

Man and his pollutions are a drop in the bucket compared to volcanic erruptions. The earthe changes and in that process, things get destroyed.

New Orleans used to be swamp. Man drained it and tried to hold nature back. Nature won, New Orleans now is swamp again. In my oppinion, nature won, man lost. How in the hell can you blame a hurrican on one person. That's some dumb shit.

DLR'sCock
08-31-2005, 04:15 PM
Hurricanes happen, and over the next 10 to 20 the intensity and number of hurricanes will be very high. I said last year that Florida will be destrpyed over the next 10 years. I guess I was kinda right though, and I should have included the enitre Gulf region, hell all coastal areas are poentially threatened.

New Orleans is done, and will most likely be completely be rebuilt, if it is rebuilt. The water level is rising and rising, and the Army Corp of engineers said it could 3 to 6 months to drain the city. This is history folks, New Orleans is done, and we could see thousands dead. This is perhaps worse than 9-11.

Nature combined with the fact that the Bush Admin's budget cuts to the Levee Systems in New Orleans caused this. Frankly, why haven't the levee system's not been improved and maintanined so that they work?

Northern Girl
08-31-2005, 06:24 PM
Having to worry what might come down based on raging hormones and menstrual cycles one week out of every month is not a scenario that promotes security in my opinion.

I've been with women that weren't that bad, but i have also been with women that while on their period have become the spawn of Satan.

It's not about gender, it's about genetics.
And before i get attacked for having a sexist attitude let me point out that i formed that opinion based on what a majority of the women i have discussed this with thought about it.
more females agreed with me than didn't, and it wasn't something i thought about until a female brought it to my attention.

Bullshit! Hormones don't make you a bitch. Being a bitch makes you a bitch! And it's the bitches that use PMS as an excuse to be a fucking bitch.

And anyone who has the ability to get so far as be a Presidential nominee, does not have any trouble dealing with her hormones. ;)

Warham
08-31-2005, 06:26 PM
Yes, let's rag on Hillary for her politics, not her gender. ;)

Keeyth
08-31-2005, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Yes, let's rag on Hillary for her politics, not her gender. ;)

LOL! Every now and then, you come up with a good one War...:p

Nickdfresh
08-31-2005, 08:15 PM
HILLARY helped save Niagara FALLS Air Station...:)

Nitro Express
09-01-2005, 02:31 AM
My inlaws lived in New Orleans. My father in-law told me years ago the place would go underwater if a big hurricane swelled lake Poncheteran.

All I can say is the environmentalists should be happy as shit. For years they were crying that the channeling of water to keep New Orleans dry was ruining the wetlands. Now New Orleans is a wetland and the alligators and watermoccasins have already moved in. After some sediment settles in and the water plants take root, New Orleans with be swamp again. A swamp with a big dome and some scyscrapers sticking out of it.

It's going to cost a lot of money to rebuild New Orleans and is it worth it?

Yeah, I say it's a bad location. Time to move upstream.

kentuckyklira
09-01-2005, 03:54 AM
Oh please, the US is not the only country on the planet.
How can an American President that has only been in office for 5 years be responsible for the entire worlds environmental problems?

Take a walk outside, see those big 4 wheeled things in many different colors?
They are called "Automobiles", lol, and anyone who drives one is polluting the air.
See all the plastic in front of your face right now? It's called a computer and plastic is a petroleum product.

Everything that releases pollution into the air is due to one concept, "Supply and Demand".

Everyone on this planet in one way or another contributes to the problem on a global scale, not one man in Washington for 5 years.
I've heard the term "Global Warming" since i was a kid so every President that has served in the Post Industrial Boom is guilty.

That means me, you, everybody and not in that particular order.

If the consumer cuts the demand then the supply will also be cut resulting in a reduction of the pollutants being released into the air.

Somebody wasted a bunch of money on Billboards just to look like a fucking moron with a political agenda, as fucking usual. A majority of researchers have stated that storms like this one will occur more and more often, with the obvious side effects.

Bush and co. have waved aside such warnings as unsubstantial and dangerous for the economy. I wonder how much the economy is enjoying the wreckage in NO.

So, while Bush & co. aren´t directly responsible for this one, they certainly have their part of the responsibility for future catastrophes.

P.S. the US produces twice the amount of greenhouse gases per capita than us west Europeans, think about it!

kentuckyklira
09-01-2005, 04:01 AM
So did Clinton....And if he had done his job 9-11 could have maybe been avoided.

Let's face it, the people we have to choose from for Prez on both sides suck major donkey dick.

I have no confidence in any politician anymore and what i had before was not earned and my faith in them was ignorantly misplaced. Read Madelaine Albright´s memoirs. She writes how Bush´s team (especially Ms Rice) were warned of the threat Osama Bin Laden and his organisation posed. Bush´s administration though decided to focus on other threats!

LOS35
09-01-2005, 04:14 AM
Not to point the finger but
knowing that your city is below sea level
knowing a week ahead of time this big storm is approaching

Why wasn’t anything done to strengthen those levees??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'll point fingers...

(ed.note: The following excerpts are from an article by Sheila Grissett which appeared in the June 8th, 2004 edition of the Times-Picayune.)

For the first time in 37 years, federal budget cuts have all but stopped major work on the New Orleans area's east bank hurricane levees, a complex network of concrete walls, metal gates and giant earthen berms that won't be finished for at least another decade.

"I guess people look around and think there's a complete system in place, that we're just out here trying to put icing on the cake," said Mervin Morehiser, who manages the "Lake Pontchartrain and vicinity" levee project for the Army Corps of Engineers. "And we aren't saying that the sky is falling, but people should know that this is a work in progress, and there's more important work yet to do before there is a complete system in place."

"I can't tell you exactly what that could mean this hurricane season if we get a major storm," Naomi said. "It would depend on the path and speed of the storm, the angle that it hits us.

"But I can tell you that we would be better off if the levees were raised, . . . and I think it's important and only fair that those people who live behind the levee know the status of these projects."

The Bush administration's proposed fiscal 2005 budget includes only $3.9 million for the east bank hurricane project. Congress likely will increase that amount, although last year it bumped up the administration's $3 million proposal only to $5.5 million.

"I needed $11 million this year, and I got $5.5 million," Naomi said. "I need $22.5 million next year to do everything that needs doing, and the first $4.5 million of that will go to pay four contractors who couldn't get paid this year."

The challenge now, said emergency management chiefs Walter Maestri in Jefferson Parish and Terry Tullier in New Orleans, is for southeast Louisiana somehow to persuade those who control federal spending that protection from major storms and flooding are matters of homeland security.

"It appears that the money has been moved in the president's budget to handle homeland security and the war in Iraq, and I suppose that's the price we pay," Maestri said. "Nobody locally is happy that the levees can't be finished, and we are doing everything we can to make the case that this is a security issue for us."

Levee-raising is only part of the flood-related work that has stopped since the federal government began reducing Corps of Engineers appropriations in 2001, as more money was diverted to homeland security, the fight against terrorism and the war in Iraq.

Nickdfresh
09-01-2005, 07:29 AM
I have friends that indirectly work on gov't contracts here in BUFFALO/Niagara FALLS, and virtually all projects were cut or underfunded in order to fund IRAQ!!

In addition, the cost of construction materials will increase expedientially due to the amount of lumber and other construction materials being exported to the middle east.

SilvioDante
09-01-2005, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
Read Madelaine Albright´s memoirs. She writes how Bush´s team (especially Ms Rice) were warned of the threat Osama Bin Laden and his organisation posed. Bush´s administration though decided to focus on other threats!

So, Bush should have sent a couple of cruise missiles at him like Clinton did?? Yeah, that would have done the trick.

Clinton had 8 years to deal with Bin Laden, Bush had 8 months.

FORD
09-01-2005, 11:48 AM
Dipshit Chimp is now on TV claiming he had no way of knowing the levees were at risk, despite all the budget cuts he approved which addressed this very issue.

FUCK YOU JUNIOR! While you were snorting all that cocaine at your YALE Skull & Bones frat parties, you might have listened to a band called Led Zeppelin.

THEY predicted the levees would fail back in 1971. So you ain't got no excuses, bitch! :D

When the Levee Breaks
---------------------
If it keeps on rainin', levee's going to break
If it keeps on rainin', levee's going to break
A-when the levee breaks, have no place to stay

Mean old levee, taught me to weep and moan and moan
Mean old levee, taught me to weep and moan
It's got what it takes to make a mountain-man leave his home
Oh, well-a, oh, well-a, oh, well-a, ooh-ooh

A-don't it make ya feel bad
when you're tryin' to find your way home
and ya don't know which way to go
If you're goin' down south and they've no work to do
then ya go north to Chicago, ah, 'eah, 'eah, hey

Cryin' won't help ya, prayin' won't do ya no good
Now, cryin' won't help ya, prayin' won't do ya no good
A-when the levee breaks, mama, you got to move, a-woo-hoo

All last night, sat on the levee and moaned
All last night, sat on the levee and moaned
Thinkin' 'bout my baby and my happy home, oh-hoh

Ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ha
Ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ha
Oh, oh
Goin', I'm goin' to Chicago, goin' to Chicago
Sorry, but I can't take you
Goin' down, goin' down, now, goin' down, a-goin' down, now
Goin' down, goin' down, goin' down, goin' down, yeahh
Goin' down, goin' down, now, goin' down, goin' down, now
Goin' down, goin' down, now, goin' down
Goin' down, down, down, down, down
Ooh-woo-ooh, ooh-woo-ooh

scamper
09-01-2005, 12:32 PM
Isn't this something that should have been fixed years ago, I don't think you can blame it all on the current administration, and I doubt (even though they have fucked up a bunch of shit) that they ruined the world environment in 5 years . I also think everyone is forgetting about all the people in Gulfport and Biloxi that were wiped out.

FORD
09-01-2005, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by scamper
Isn't this something that should have been fixed years ago, I don't think you can blame it all on the current administration, and I doubt (even though they have fucked up a bunch of shit) that they ruined the world environment in 5 years . I also think everyone is forgetting about all the people in Gulfport and Biloxi that were wiped out.

New Orleans grabs the headlines because it's the "big city" and because of the double disaster of the levee.

As for what the BCE is to blame for, their gutting of existing environmental laws and refusal to even work with other countries on the Kyoto bill does have a lot to do with it.

But what's worse now is that they simply haven't prepared for an event such as this. Partially because they have scalped the budget that was meant to deal with it, and partially because they turned FEMA into a dispenser of martial law in the event of any more staged "terraist attacks", rather than the job the agency was intended for.

Even now,, you have relief organizations wanting to help. You have corporations stepping up to donate various goods from Toyota trucks to Coleman camping equipment, to food and water. What you don't have is the FEMA feds coordinating it very well, and you don't have the National Guard there to do the work, because they're in fucking Iraq taking bullets for Israel and Texaco.

The BCE fucked this thing up in more ways than I can even count. Maybe something good will come out of this now with the red states seeing first hand in their own states what a fucking bunch of idiots these clowns are.

LOS35
09-01-2005, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by SilvioDante
So, Bush should have sent a couple of cruise missiles at him like Clinton did?? Yeah, that would have done the trick.

Clinton had 8 years to deal with Bin Laden, Bush had 8 months.

And what?? Yeah, Bush has had 8 months to deal with laden but what has he done to him?? Not a dam thing!! The media don't even mention him anymore just like the wma's because it was all BS just to finish what his daddy did!!

Warham
09-01-2005, 02:10 PM
If they found the levees weren't going to hold up and break back in 1971, then why didn't Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush or Clinton do anything about it? Let's not throw Bush under the bus when there's so many other people to blame.

Why don't we blame the city and state first, then get to the federal government. Houston seems to have their ducks in a row. Shit, they are doing more in Texas for these people than Louisiana is right now. The governor and mayor both seem inept right now.

LOS35
09-01-2005, 02:20 PM
What can they do their is nothing down there!! DUHH

zeronumber
09-01-2005, 02:30 PM
I still think this whole global warning stuff is pure bullshit, espesially when I have to go out and shovel 2 feet of snow in 0 degree weather in the winter time. Sometimes I feel like taking that same shovel and beating the living shit out of all the tree huging ass clowns out there that spew this bullshit.

Anyway, the thing with new orleans can't be blamed on just bush alone.
Frankly, you drain a city, and build it under sea level right next to a gulf...eventually...It's going to flood. It doesn't take a genius to figure that much out. Big hurricane comes, it nocks out the power generators for the pumps that drain the city, and the city get's flooded.(Technically since some parts of the city were below see level, they weren't flooded, but rather submerged...whatever)

As for rebuilding...Come on. That's a bigger crock of shit than the freedom tower being built as a huge skyscraper with a huge ass antenna... Or the mid west states that get hugely flooded over, when the missisipi river strenghtens up, and goes out again.

YOU'RE JUST ASKING FOR THE SAME SHIT TO HAPPEN AGAIN!!!

There is plenty of room in other states and territories to build houses and to live life.

You know, it pisses me off that every time something goes wrong in the country, somebody automatically blames Bush.

You want to know why we weren't part of the Kyoto treaty, because that means a loss in american jobs, what retard(espesially republican) would want to ratify a treaty that only coillides with japan and the united states, and would just give out huge incentives to move american jobs to china and india?

You can't stop mother nature. At the end, nature will always kick our sorry little asses and put us in check, no matter, where you are in the world.

Tsunami, Hurricanes, Earthquakes, Floods, Droughts, disease...
Shit happens, nature's been doing that for the last 6 billion years, and now we point the finger at a president that's only been in office for 5 of them?...come on.

kentuckyklira
09-02-2005, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by zeronumber
I still think this whole global warning stuff is pure bullshit, espesially when I have to go out and shovel 2 feet of snow in 0 degree weather in the winter time. Sometimes I feel like taking that same shovel and beating the living shit out of all the tree huging ass clowns out there that spew this bullshit.

Anyway, the thing with new orleans can't be blamed on just bush alone.
Frankly, you drain a city, and build it under sea level right next to a gulf...eventually...It's going to flood. It doesn't take a genius to figure that much out. Big hurricane comes, it nocks out the power generators for the pumps that drain the city, and the city get's flooded.(Technically since some parts of the city were below see level, they weren't flooded, but rather submerged...whatever)

As for rebuilding...Come on. That's a bigger crock of shit than the freedom tower being built as a huge skyscraper with a huge ass antenna... Or the mid west states that get hugely flooded over, when the missisipi river strenghtens up, and goes out again.

YOU'RE JUST ASKING FOR THE SAME SHIT TO HAPPEN AGAIN!!!

There is plenty of room in other states and territories to build houses and to live life.

You know, it pisses me off that every time something goes wrong in the country, somebody automatically blames Bush.

You want to know why we weren't part of the Kyoto treaty, because that means a loss in american jobs, what retard(espesially republican) would want to ratify a treaty that only coillides with japan and the united states, and would just give out huge incentives to move american jobs to china and india?

You can't stop mother nature. At the end, nature will always kick our sorry little asses and put us in check, no matter, where you are in the world.

Tsunami, Hurricanes, Earthquakes, Floods, Droughts, disease...
Shit happens, nature's been doing that for the last 6 billion years, and now we point the finger at a president that's only been in office for 5 of them?...come on. Nice to know that a college shmuck is smerter than a few thousand acknowledged researchers!

Let us know when you´ve been awarded a Nobel Prize!

SilvioDante
09-02-2005, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by LOS35
And what?? Yeah, Bush has had 8 months to deal with laden but what has he done to him?? Not a dam thing!! The media don't even mention him anymore just like the wma's because it was all BS just to finish what his daddy did!!

He's made a fucking attempt! Thats more that Clinton ever did!!!!!

jacksmar
09-02-2005, 08:54 AM
The Problem in Louisiana is Louisiana. Crookville USA.
U.S. Rep. William Jefferson: Jefferson's homes were raided by the FBI in early August.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ibsys/20050803/lo_wdsu/2861623

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,165228,00.html

Nice city.
AUG. 21
1ST DISTRICT
SHOOTINGS/STABBINGS
N. Galvez St. and St. Bernard Ave., 12:59 a.m.
2700 block Perdido St., 4:37 a.m.
1500 block Conti St., 10:39 a.m.
OTHER ASSAULTS
Bienville Ave and N. Tonti St., 7:20 a.m.
ARMED ROBBERY
3100 block DeSoto St., 12:20 p.m.
2ND DISTRICT
ASSAULTS
8400 block Stroelitz St., 3:02 p.m.
3RD DISTRICT
ASSAULTS
3800 block Gibson St., 2:15 a.m.
ARMED ROBBERY
4100 block D'Hemecourt St., 10:52 p.m.
4TH DISTRICT
ARMED ROBBERY
Gen. De Gaulle and Holiday Drs., 12:37 p.m.
5TH DISTRICT
MURDER
Congress and N. Villere Sts., 11:16 p.m.
SHOOTINGS/STABBINGS
2300 block St. Claude Ave., 1:36 a.m.
OTHER ASSAULTS
5300 block Urquhart St., 6:46 p.m.
6TH DISTRICT
RAPE
2300 block Washington Ave., 12:40 a.m.
ARMED ROBBERY
3200 block Annunciation St., 12:24 p.m.
SIMPLE ROBBERY
2000 block St. Charles Ave., 4:11 p.m.
1600 block Jackson Ave., 4:14 p.m.
7TH DISTRICT
ASSAULTS
4900 block Francisco Verrett Dr., 2:29 a.m.
AUG. 22
1ST DISTRICT
SHOOTINGS/STABBINGS
Banks and S. Scott Sts., 8:31 a.m.
OTHER ASSAULTS
3100 block St. Peter St., 11:12 a.m.
ARMED ROBBERY
3100 block DeSoto St., 8:21 p.m.
2ND DISTRICT
RAPE
8400 block Jeannette St., 8:15 p.m.
ARMED ROBBERY
Lyons and Perrier Sts., 6:04 p.m.
SIMPLE ROBBERY
Octavia St. and St. Charles Ave., 8:32 a.m.
3RD DISTRICT
ARMED ROBBERY
5200 block Elysian Fields Ave., 3:16 p.m.
4TH DISTRICT
SIMPLE ROBBERY
1700 block Wagner St., 6:45 p.m.
5TH DISTRICT
ASSAULTS
1900 block France St., 3:39 a.m.
Gallier St. and St. Claude Ave., 8:37 p.m.
SIMPLE ROBBERY
2300 block Alvar St., 10:33 a.m.
6TH DISTRICT
ARMED ROBBERY
Coliseum and Urania Sts., 12:22 p.m.
7TH DISTRICT
ASSAULTS
5300 block Michoud Blvd., 2:12 p.m.
ARMED ROBBERY
8000 block Trapier Ave., 10:40 p.m.
8TH DISTRICT
No personal crimes reported.
AUG. 23
1ST DISTRICT
SHOOTINGS/STABBINGS
2000 block Lafitte Ave., 1:20 p.m.
2ND DISTRICT
ASSAULTS
3600 block Chestnut St., 7:35 a.m.
3RD DISTRICT
RAPE
4700 block Pineda St., 2:17 p.m.
OTHER ASSAULTS
500 block City Park Ave., 5:44 p.m.
3600 block Hamburg St., 8:07 p.m.
ARMED ROBBERY
4500 block Baudin St., 10:45 a.m.
4700 block Canal St., 4:06 p.m.
4TH DISTRICT
No personal crimes reported.
5TH DISTRICT
ASSAULTS
1500 block France St., 2:11 a.m.
2700 block Louisa St., 10:57 a.m.
6100 block N. Galvez St., 6:51 p.m.
6TH DISTRICT
SIMPLE ROBBERY
2200 block Clio St., 2:38 p.m.
7TH DISTRICT
ARMED ROBBERY
7000 block Read Blvd., 11:13 p.m.
8TH DISTRICT
SHOOTINGS/STABBINGS
S. Claiborne and Tulane Aves., 4:31 p.m.
http://www.nola.com/news/t-p/neworleans/index.ssf?/base/news-4/1125124933221200.xml
http://www.wdsu.com/news/1981948/detail.html
Kickbacks and contractors have been fucking the city of NO at every turn.
http://www.wdsu.com/news/1577744/detail.html
http://www.wdsu.com/news/1579875/detail.html
http://www.wdsu.com/news/1909112/detail.html
http://www.wdsu.com/news/1928300/detail.html
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>…………………….
Louisiana has been one of the most reliably Democratic states in the Union. For generations, a Republican could not get elected a dog catcher in Louisiana. The first Republican Senator since reconstruction was just only elected in 2004. The parish in which the devastated city of New Orleans is located, Orleans Parish, voted 77% for John Kerry in 2004. Why then are Democrats suddenly turning and pointing the finger of blame at Republicans?
New Orleans has been known to be a disaster waiting to happen for decades. The city was founded 283 years before George W. Bush took the oath of office in 2001. Its susceptibility has been well documented through the ages. In fact, in some of the more catastrophic scenarios, unbroken levees, if they managed to withstand the force of water against them, would have contained the water after flooding, turning the city into a toxic bowl. The present situation seems less of a danger, despite the widespread calamity.
Having known all this, it is a mystery why the city's Democratic politicians made repairing the levees an issue shortly after President Bush took office, after apparently ignoring it for generations before that. Did the levees suddenly need repairing in 2001? Or is it that the incompetence of the local Democratic officials has finally overflowed in the wake of this disaster?
It is also obvious that the looting that has gone on has been perpetrated by an overwhelmingly Decmoratic crowd, judging by the racial, socio-economic and geographic distribution of the criminals so vividly captured on TV. In fact, I would venture to state, based on my abilities of observation, analysis and deduction, that nearly every one of the rapists, murderers, thieves and petty criminals on woeful display is a proud member of the Democratic voting block.
Why also is it that such horrible reports of mayhem and anarchy are not flowing from Biloxi, the site of far worse devastation than New Orleans? Could it be because Biloxi, which lies in Harrison county, Mississippi, voted 62% for President Bush, and is a Republican county? Could the traditional values practiced by Republicans have prevented them from turning into animals?
Given the preceeding, it is time that the pathetic and incompetent Democratic politicians of New Orleans quit blaming our President and his administration for their ingrained and systemic failure, and concentrate on the task at hand to aid the rescue effort.

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=107586

Nickdfresh
09-02-2005, 09:08 AM
The Federal Government has had 100 hours, yet there is no significant FEDERAL presence in the city of New ORLEANS...

The preceeding "it's all the Democrats fault" post fails to deflect any blame for this...

BUSH is going to take shit for this, anyway you try to spin it..."The ball was dropped from the get-go." (Charles GIBSON--ABC News)

New Orleans Descends Into Anarchy
New Orleans Descends Into Anarchy With Corpses Left Out on Streets, Fights, Fires and Rapes
http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/LAEG20509011723.jpeg
A SWAT team drives past flood victims waiting at the Convention Center in New Orleans, Thursday, Sept. 1, 2005. Officials called for a mandatory evacuation of the city, but many resident remained in the city and had to be rescued from flooded homes and hotels and remain in the city awaiting a way out. (AP Photo/Eric Gay)
By ALLEN G. BREED Associated Press Writer
The Associated PressThe Associated Press

NEW ORLEANS Sep 2, 2005 — New Orleans descended into anarchy Thursday as corpses lay abandoned in street medians, fights and fires broke out, cops turned in their badges and the governor declared war on looters who have made the city a menacing landscape of disorder and fear.

"They have M-16s and they're locked and loaded," Gov. Kathleen Blanco said of 300 National Guard troops who landed in New Orleans fresh from duty in Iraq. "These troops know how to shoot and kill, and they are more than willing to do so, and I expect they will."

Four days after Hurricane Katrina roared in with a devastating blow that inflicted potentially thousands of deaths, the fear, anger and violence mounted Thursday... The Rest (http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/HurricaneKatrina/wireStory?id=1089771)

Nickdfresh
09-02-2005, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by SilvioDante
He's made a fucking attempt! Thats more that Clinton ever did!!!!!

Actually BUSH did absolutely nothing about Bin LADEN for eight months, not one meeting did BUSH hold regarding terrorism, it was an after thought at best, This topic been debated to death here, and the "it's all CLINTON's fault" (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=658606#post658606) line has been shown to be nothing but horseshit sprinkled with half-truths. All this while CONDI ignored 52-warnings of hijackings to the FAA generated between April and September of 2001...

jacksmar
09-02-2005, 09:54 AM
Why should the feds give a fuck about New Orleans? We’ve seen commie lib Democrat one right after the other lining up to blame president Bush.

” It is also obvious that the looting that has gone on has been perpetrated by an overwhelmingly Democratic crowd, judging by the racial, socio-economic and geographic distribution of the criminals so vividly captured on TV. In fact, I would venture to state, based on my abilities of observation, analysis and deduction, that nearly every one of the rapists, murderers, thieves and petty criminals on woeful display is a proud member of the Democratic voting block.”

It obvious to anyone with a memory that these people hate President Bush. And the commie libs can’t help it. The first thing they do is scream for government help.

Here’s a reminder of how the commie libs Democrats work in New Orleans.
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2005/04/18/new_orleans_school_system_in_disarray?mode=PF

“Just last week, a payroll clerk was sent to jail for stealing $250,000 -- she had kept her job with the New Orleans schools, even after being indicted on charges of stealing from a bank. A year ago the district's insurance manager pleaded guilty to taking kickbacks. One of the bribe-givers was former Mayor Marc Morial's aunt.”

“Long ago abandoned by this city's middle class, the schools in New Orleans are in sad shape academically. New Orleans accounts for 55 of Louisiana's 78 worst schools. More than two-thirds of the school system's fourth-graders do not have basic competence in math.”

So the solution from a commie lib? More money.

President Bush has been giving the “your Number One” sign enough lately, but I thinking he should pull it out again. Then he’ll be accused of “picking on the blacks.”

“Not everybody in New Orleans is pleased. Nearly all of those arrested in last week's sweep are black. Some are grumbling that Nagin, who is himself African American, is picking on poor black folks to score points with his white supporters, particularly in the business community.”

http://www.nationalreview.com/dreher/dreher073102.asp

This Mayor is a real Democrat. And the commie libs don’t like it.

BigBadBrian
09-02-2005, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Actually BUSH did absolutely nothing about Bin LADEN for eight months, not one meeting did BUSH hold regarding terrorism, it was an after thought at best, This topic been debated to death here, and the "it's all CLINTON's fault" (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=658606#post658606) line has been shown to be nothing but horseshit sprinkled with half-truths. All this while CONDI ignored 52-warnings of hijackings to the FAA generated between April and September of 2001...

Let's save the foreign policy debate for another thread. One where I will naturally own you. :D

BigBadBrian
09-02-2005, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Let's save the foreign policy debate for another thread. One where I will naturally own you. :D

I do agree, however, that response time here in New Orleans has been piss poor and Bush will, and should, take the blame.

First thing he should do is FIRE his FEMA director, that Mike Brown character, and rake him over the coals.

I saw Ted Koppel give him the third degree last night and it's obvious the cunt couldn't lead a two-year-old to eat a bowl of cereal. One excuse after another.

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
09-02-2005, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by jacksmar
Why should the feds give a fuck about New Orleans? We�ve seen commie lib Democrat one right after the other lining up to blame president Bush.

� It is also obvious that the looting that has gone on has been perpetrated by an overwhelmingly Democratic crowd, judging by the racial, socio-economic and geographic distribution of the criminals so vividly captured on TV. In fact, I would venture to state, based on my abilities of observation, analysis and deduction, that nearly every one of the rapists, murderers, thieves and petty criminals on woeful display is a proud member of the Democratic voting block.�

It obvious to anyone with a memory that these people hate President Bush. And the commie libs can�t help it. The first thing they do is scream for government help.

Here�s a reminder of how the commie libs Democrats work in New Orleans.
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2005/04/18/new_orleans_school_system_in_disarray?mode=PF

�Just last week, a payroll clerk was sent to jail for stealing $250,000 -- she had kept her job with the New Orleans schools, even after being indicted on charges of stealing from a bank. A year ago the district's insurance manager pleaded guilty to taking kickbacks. One of the bribe-givers was former Mayor Marc Morial's aunt.�

�Long ago abandoned by this city's middle class, the schools in New Orleans are in sad shape academically. New Orleans accounts for 55 of Louisiana's 78 worst schools. More than two-thirds of the school system's fourth-graders do not have basic competence in math.�

So the solution from a commie lib? More money.

President Bush has been giving the �your Number One� sign enough lately, but I thinking he should pull it out again. Then he�ll be accused of �picking on the blacks.�

�Not everybody in New Orleans is pleased. Nearly all of those arrested in last week's sweep are black. Some are grumbling that Nagin, who is himself African American, is picking on poor black folks to score points with his white supporters, particularly in the business community.�

http://www.nationalreview.com/dreher/dreher073102.asp

This Mayor is a real Democrat. And the commie libs don�t like it.

Yeah, Kill all those fuckers, right JACKASS?

Send all our fucking money to IRAQ...That's a brilliant solution!!

And the fact is, HE DOES DESERVE BLAME!! Can one of you fucking extremists ever bring your self to criticizing FEARLESS LEADER? HE ADMITTED AS MUCH THIS MORNING THAT THE RESPONSE HAS BEEN SLOW!

Jesus CHRIST dude, get off the right-wing, sycophant delusional rant websites and actually think for yourself for once!

alexpgrimes
09-02-2005, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewCulture.asp?Page=/Culture/archive/200410/CUL20041026a.html

Now we have U.S. citizens dying inside and outside the United States.
President Bush will go down in history as the president who murdered the most people in his 8 years!:mad:
are you on crack??? I'm not a Bush suipporter but what the fuck?? fuck global warmer.. the planet has been getting warmer the begining of time. Bush doesn't have anything to do with that.. your making us respectable democrats look bad.

Guitar Shark
09-02-2005, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
I do agree, however, that response time here in New Orleans has been piss poor and Bush will, and should, take the blame.

First thing he should do is FIRE his FEMA director, that Mike Brown character, and rake him over the coals.

I saw Ted Koppel give him the third degree last night and it's obvious the cunt couldn't lead a two-year-old to eat a bowl of cereal. One excuse after another.

:gulp:

Not a chance in hell.

Did you see the Prez's press conference today? After admitting that the results of the recovery effort are "not acceptable", Bush went on to tell FEMA director Mike Brown "Brownie, you're doin' a heck of a job" as he gives him a playful shot to the mid-section.

He also said "Lott's house is going to be rebuilt, and I'm looking forward to sitting on your front porch."

WTF is wrong with this guy????

ELVIS
09-02-2005, 02:18 PM
Hmmm...

BigBadBrian
09-02-2005, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Not a chance in hell.

Did you see the Prez's press conference today? After admitting that the results of the recovery effort are "not acceptable", Bush went on to tell FEMA director Mike Brown "Brownie, you're doin' a heck of a job" as he gives him a playful shot to the mid-section.

He also said "Lott's house is going to be rebuilt, and I'm looking forward to sitting on your front porch."

WTF is wrong with this guy????

"Considering the dire circumstances that we have in New Orleans -- virtually a city that has been destroyed -- that things are going relatively well," Brown said.Link (http://www.cnn.com/2005/WEATHER/09/01/katrina.fema.brown/) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Warham
09-02-2005, 03:54 PM
A real 'pooch screw', if there ever was one.

BigBadBrian
09-02-2005, 04:52 PM
Trapped Briton pleads for help
(Filed: 02/09/2005)

A young Briton trapped in New Orleans with his American girlfriend has issued an impassioned plea for help.

Louisiana Superdome, where thousands are trapped
Mark Graydon, 26, who is in the city's Superdome where thousands of refugees have gathered, told his father John that he feared for his life in the face of constant abuse from violent gangs.

Mark borrowed a US military phone to call his father at home in Essex.

"He told me he was very concerned about his life and his girlfriend's," said John Graydon, 56. "He said, 'Dad you have to get us out of here.'

"That is the first time he has said that. He has been pretty brave until now. He is desperate. They are being abused and threatened. His girlfriend [Gretchen Heiserman] has been threatened with rape.

"It's like a scene from Mad Max in there."

Mr Graydon senior added that there were reports of bodies inside.

Speaking to the Evening Standard, he said: "People are dying because of the lack of water, the intense heat and the lack of aid.

"It's 100 degrees inside and he has not had any water since Wednesday night and no food for three days."

Britons trapped in the New Orleans Superdome could be out within the next 24 hours.

Marisa Haigh, a student from Guildford also trapped inside the Superdome, told her parents that US forces plan to bus them out of the city.

Mrs Haigh, Marisa's stepmother, said Marisa had reported similar stories of mobs and violence.

Link (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/09/02/ubriton.xml&sSheet=/portal/2005/09/02/ixportaltop.html)

Warham
09-02-2005, 04:55 PM
His dad's comparing the scene exactly the same as what I compared it to: something out of a Mad Max movie.

DrMaddVibe
09-02-2005, 05:10 PM
With or without Tina Turner?

Warham
09-02-2005, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
With or without Tina Turner?

I didn't say Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome, did I? hehe

:D

Nickdfresh
09-02-2005, 05:16 PM
I've heard a few stories listening to the radio of some of the things that have happened since the hurricane left:

One story goes (straight out of Mad MAX or even IRAQ) that gun wielding criminals surrounded a police station and a fierce gun battle ensued before the cops could force them back.

Young girls were raped, and one may have been murdered, in full view of sick and old people at the convention center.

Cops changed into civilian clothes and fled the city...

An NPR journalist claims that a young woman had went into diabetic shock as Nat'l Guardsmen stood by oblivious as "they were focused on keep the crowd at bay."

DrMaddVibe
09-02-2005, 05:43 PM
WWND?

Warham
09-02-2005, 05:45 PM
Can we keep these topics on course?

Nickdfresh
09-02-2005, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Can we keep these topics on course?

AssVibe has a hard on for me again, so he'll follow me around. He's a petty douche bag like that.

Why, you'd almost think a huge disaster had happened or something....

Warham
09-02-2005, 05:50 PM
Can we keep our hard-ons to a minimum please?