PDA

View Full Version : jester fuck

franksters
08-30-2005, 11:57 PM
does anyone here like him??

because if nobody likes him, is he that stupid that he is gonna stick around ?

Hardrock69
08-31-2005, 01:42 AM
On the one hand, there are many here who feel that he should stick his dick into a meat-grinder and then set the bloody stump on fire before running in front of a freight train.

However, he does serve a vital purpose here in being someone who is easily OWNED, and who has no redeeming qualities whatsoever other than to walk around with a target on his back....while wishing he was smart.
:rolleyes:

fryingdutchman
08-31-2005, 04:57 AM
Jesterstar does serve one useful purpose.

He's the scratching post on which everyone sharpens their claws in the event of a REAL forum battle. Like Hardrock said, he's target practice...plain and simple.

And...like herpes...he will stick around. Because he loves the attention. It may be the only thing he craves more than cock...although that's debatable.

Jesterstar
08-31-2005, 07:42 AM
Please I haven't seen one of you cowards stand up to me and win. Your all fucking losers hiding behind the Webmaster. Well when I get the keys stripped from him who are you going to hide behind.

franksters
08-31-2005, 08:22 AM
you are the only one that thinks that wins, I mean you should re-consider your strategy because
1st no one likes you,

2nd you little routine of OWNING is really childish and meaningless,

3rd because there are absolutly no consequences to the person that is supposally owned by you

and finally you are just polluting this site with your stupid threads and meaningless regards, the only thing you are fighting for is recognition and unfortunatly you are recognize here as a fuckin morron .

you don't even stir shit around here , you are just annoying

the 3 t's do a better job than you!!!

and by the way your signature suck big time!!

Jesterstar
08-31-2005, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by franksters
you are the only one that thinks that wins, I mean you should re-consider your strategy because
1st no one likes you,

2nd you little routine of OWNING is really childish and meaningless,

3rd because there are absolutly no consequences to the person that is supposally owned by you

and finally you are just polluting this site with your stupid threads and meaningless regards, the only thing you are fighting for is recognition and unfortunatly you are recognize here as a fuckin morron .

you don't even stir shit around here , you are just annoying

the 3 t's do a better job than you!!!

and by the way your signature suck big time!!

Do you really think that the opinion of a bunch of losers with nothing to live for matters to JESTERSTAR???

I mean really. Your a billion times more owned than I originally thought.

franksters
08-31-2005, 09:01 AM
your all alone jizzy fuck...

Jesterstar
08-31-2005, 09:03 AM
your all alone jizzy fuck...

I'm a fucking Army of one. Kind of like when you step on the wrong side of the tracks and get banged by bloods and crypts but you can handle all that giant mandingo cock in your face.

franksters
08-31-2005, 09:06 AM
but what do you do really?

what do you stand for?

Jesterstar
08-31-2005, 09:07 AM
but what do you do really?

what do you stand for?

The people that get it on the first try understand. Your just not smart enough to tune into my frequency.

OWNEd.

franksters
08-31-2005, 09:26 AM
mediocre, that's what you are...