PDA

View Full Version : the jizzystool insult generator

franksters
08-31-2005, 08:52 AM
Brought to you by Frankster who is sick of seeing stoopid threads and post by HUNGRYFORTHECOCK on this site.

please post your insults here...

Jesterstar
08-31-2005, 08:54 AM
JESTERSTAR IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN ALMOST ALL OF THE BITCHES THAT POST HERE...................HE'LL BE MADE WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!!!

Jesterstar
08-31-2005, 08:54 AM
JESTERSTAR OWNED THE BOARD SO FUCKING HARD...................IT WILL NEVER RECOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesterstar
08-31-2005, 08:55 AM
JESTERSTAR'S DICK IS SO BIG......................MEZRO IS STILL BLEEDING FROM THE ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

franksters
08-31-2005, 09:05 AM
hardrock69 always as a good one here it is..

WHAT A FUCKING POLE-SMOKING FUCKING LOSER!!!!

franksters
08-31-2005, 09:07 AM
here's one by the almighty MEZRO,

Mezro...poor little empty boy Jesterstar...kicking and screaming because he failed in life...

Jesterstar
08-31-2005, 09:08 AM
Franksters was sucking the cocks of mexican imigrants last night then realized that he could make money sucking cock. Getting paid for what he loves.

franksters
08-31-2005, 09:14 AM
always the same tiring comment about sucking cock or balls...

ARE YOU IN THE CLOSET??

if your cock is sooooo big, I guess you are using it as a pacifier...

Jesterstar
08-31-2005, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by franksters
always the same tiring comment about sucking cock or balls...

ARE YOU IN THE CLOSET??

if your cock is sooooo big, I guess you are using it as a pacifier...

I guess I could if I wanted to.

Dude I am talking about you sucking cock which is what you do for a profession. I'm just letting others know.

franksters
08-31-2005, 09:30 AM
here's one from fryingdutchman:

Jester's mind doesn't shoot...it dribbles.

I would imagine it's just like the product of his other head....

franksters
08-31-2005, 09:34 AM
and a classic one from FORD:

Jizzy Stool... he's HUNGRY FOR THE SMALL BUT VIRILE HITCHCOCK®

franksters
08-31-2005, 09:56 AM
here's one by DR.LOVE:

It must kill you to be so owned by reality that you have to make shit up to seem important.

Last_Child
08-31-2005, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
JESTERSTAR IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN ALMOST ALL OF THE BITCHES THAT POST HERE...................HE'LL BE MADE WEBMASTER!!!!!!!!!!

Do You Remember that Aerosmith Song Called DREAM ON?

Hardrock69
08-31-2005, 11:00 AM
Here is my recent fave:

Hey JizzyStool...you are a fucking pussy....

I could whip your sorry little ass just by looking at you....

Hell, I OWN you just by posting...even when I am posting about completely different subjects....

You are the most worthless pile of shit ever dropped upon the Earth...your mommy/girlfriend has to live with the horrible knowledge that she took a crap and it came to life and called her "Mommy"....

Fucking stupid loser asswipe.

I would be willing to bet you are the ugliest son of a bitch on the planet....

Little children probably run screaming when you walk down the sidewalk on your way to sucking cock at the School For The Developmentally Disabled....

That is why there are no mirrrors in your house...they shatter whenever you look at one....you are in debt to everyone for breaking the glass wherever you go just by looking at it....

Christ....why don't you get a fucking face lift and just have it removed entirely? It would be a vast improvement over your appearance now.....

At least people would not call the police to say some kind of 5-foot-tall mutant amphibian is hopping down the sidewalk and they want someone to come and shoot it.....

Hell, if anyone ever tried to take a photo of you to sell to The Weekly World News for an article about unsuccessful Circus Freaks, the camera would be permanently ruined, and anybody having to develop film of you would go insane and have to be locked up in the nut ward while jibbering mindlessly about the "Frog Monster with the Bloodshot Eye"....

Hardrock69
08-31-2005, 11:02 AM
What I find pathetically funny is that JizzyStool's ultimate goal in life is to be elevated in status in his miserable life by being made a "webmaster".

Oooooh....me is impressed! :eek:

Jesterstar wants to be a webmaster so he can feel **GASP!**

IMPORTANT!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Jesterstar
08-31-2005, 11:12 AM
What I find funny is that Hardforcock69 only can say one thing when I can say multiply things about what a fucking loser cocksucker he is.

franksters
08-31-2005, 11:16 AM
Where is your pacifier jizzypooh?

it's time to change your diaper now...

don't cry...

Hardrock69
08-31-2005, 11:33 AM
What I find funny is that Hardforcock69 only can say one thing when I can say multiply things about what a fucking loser cocksucker he is.

I only need to say one thing:

Jesterstar is PERMANENTLY OWNED!

Jesterstar
08-31-2005, 11:35 AM
Yawn..............................I still post here and there isn't one of you bitches that are going to stop me from posting here.

TALK ABOUT A REAL OWNING.

franksters
08-31-2005, 11:40 AM
Yawn..............................I still post here and there isn't one of you bitches that are going to stop me from posting here.

the same goes for us!

you pathethic closet fag...

Jesterstar
08-31-2005, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by franksters
the same goes for us!

you pathethic closet fag...

What the fuck is that little glory hole anus of yours talking about. Just stay bent over so men can fuck your asshole like the bitch you are.

franksters
08-31-2005, 11:52 AM
all you talk about is related to homosexuality...

every post is that the only thing on your mind?

you can tell us if your gay, it wouldn't change no one's attitude towards you...

franksters
08-31-2005, 12:27 PM
here's a short but clever one by WARHAM:

pussy!

franksters
08-31-2005, 12:41 PM
brought to you bt mr.Vengeance:

Seriously...shut the fuck up asswipe.

franksters
08-31-2005, 12:55 PM
a classic by jimmijinggles:

Jesterass...You are such a tool. You are worse than one of those itches in the crease between my ass and balls. You are not even worthy of my piss. If I had the choice between eating a feces on rye with a tall glass of stomach bile, or being in the same area code with you or anyone in your welfare, trailer trash, gonorrhea infested crusty family, I would take the shit sandwich every time. Seriously, you're antics are about as funny as drywall. The only thing you 'own' is a lifetime subscription to Knob Nibblers Weekly.

Soul Reaper
08-31-2005, 12:55 PM

In your dreams, Jizzy

franksters
08-31-2005, 01:34 PM
jizzystool = katydid!!!!

Hardrock69
08-31-2005, 01:49 PM

That's right little boy...you are so owned you cannot stop posting here about how you CRAVE THE COCK!!!

franksters
08-31-2005, 05:09 PM
hey jizzystool, time to change your diaper....

c'mon get out of the closet, and start craving the cock openly...

don't cry little jizzy...

Golden AWe
08-31-2005, 05:12 PM
hmmm...

http://www.bandoodle.co.uk/boku/Bollox.jpg

http://www.bandoodle.co.uk/boku/Bollox.jpg

franksters
09-01-2005, 05:19 PM
you whimpy little twat face ...