PDA

View Full Version : Yet another more than 600 innocent civilianīs blood on Bush Incīs hands!

kentuckyklira
08-31-2005, 09:32 AM
Over 600 die in mass panic in Bagdad.

Yep, the US occupation forces and the scumbag goons helping them sure have things under control there!

I canīt even hope for "what comes around goes around" because wishing death on so many pro-war Bush supporters just isnīt my style!

Cathedral
08-31-2005, 10:05 AM
Style?
YOU don't have any style from what i see in your sig.
You're pretty much without class too.

I can somewhat agree with your political view on all this, but that statement you carry with you is just stupid, insulting, and your lucky to be as far away from me as you are.

I wouldn't hesitate to knock you on your ass for that shit, bubba.

BigBadBrian
08-31-2005, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
Over 600 die in mass panic in Bagdad.

Yep, the US occupation forces and the scumbag goons helping them sure have things under control there!

I canīt even hope for "what comes around goes around" because wishing death on so many pro-war Bush supporters just isnīt my style!

Got a link for that?

Oh yeah.....You tell him, Cat. ;)

Nickdfresh
08-31-2005, 11:32 AM
Here's a link:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/I/IRAQ?SITE=NYBUE&SECTION=HOME

I fail to see how this is the fault of the US...

Guitar Shark
08-31-2005, 11:35 AM

How do you reconcile this statement with your sig?

:rolleyes:

kentuckyklira
08-31-2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Style?
YOU don't have any style from what i see in your sig.
You're pretty much without class too.

I can somewhat agree with your political view on all this, but that statement you carry with you is just stupid, insulting, and your lucky to be as far away from me as you are.

I wouldn't hesitate to knock you on your ass for that shit, bubba. Internet tough guys,

BLABLABLA!

kentuckyklira
08-31-2005, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Here's a link:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/I/IRAQ?SITE=NYBUE&SECTION=HOME

I fail to see how this is the fault of the US... The US wave the Geneva Convention at anybody involved in they donīt like whoīs involved in an armed conflict.

Fact is, said convention states that an occupying force is responsible for the safety of the civilians of the occupied territory. The US arenīt directly responsible, but theyīre responsible for letting it come this far!

kentuckyklira
08-31-2005, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
How do you reconcile this statement with your sig?

:rolleyes: Thereīs a big difference between Iraqis that want to get a looting and pillaging occupation force out of their country, and Jordanians, Saudi Arabians and others who think blowing up whoever they can in the name of whatever is a good idea!

knuckleboner
08-31-2005, 03:47 PM
so the U.S. forces are looting iraq? that's a new one.

yet, you still need to blame those jordanian and saudi suicide bombers. it was the perceived threat of yet another suicide bomb that caused the stampede that killed now over 800 iraqis.

kentuckyklira
08-31-2005, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
so the U.S. forces are looting iraq? that's a new one.

yet, you still need to blame those jordanian and saudi suicide bombers. it was the perceived threat of yet another suicide bomb that caused the stampede that killed now over 800 iraqis. The US forces are there to make sure the US has its fingers on the Iraqi oil resources. Thereīs hardly anything else to loot left in Iraq. So, while the individual serviceman isnīt pocketing some poor Iraqiīs made in China sneakers, heīs certainly helping UScompanies run away with Iraqīs resources!

knuckleboner
09-07-2005, 03:51 PM
sorry, missed this one.

uh...you have any evidence that U.S. companies are reaping profits from iraq's oil yet?

and i'm sure you're assuming that the global oil companies (remember, not all are U.S. firms) will not be involved, just the U.S. ones, right?

BigBadBrian
09-07-2005, 03:57 PM
Internet tough guys,

BLABLABLA!

My money is on Cat.

:gulp:

kentuckyklira
09-08-2005, 11:50 AM
sorry, missed this one.

uh...you have any evidence that U.S. companies are reaping profits from iraq's oil yet?

and i'm sure you're assuming that the global oil companies (remember, not all are U.S. firms) will not be involved, just the U.S. ones, right? Iīs not that theyīre reaping profits, itīs that they would if they could. Just ha Iraqi resistance is a bit uher ta Bush and his cronies thought it would be.

And of course, British companies will be offered their piece of the cake, after all theyīre part of the "coalition"!

kentuckyklira
09-08-2005, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
My money is on Cat.

:gulp: What money, college boy?

flatbroke
09-08-2005, 12:08 PM
It's clear what you think of the US / Troops and the war.

Just curious, who are the "scumbag goons helping them" that you refer to ?

knuckleboner
09-08-2005, 12:49 PM
Iīs not that theyīre reaping profits, itīs that they would if they could.

THAT'S what you're calling "looting?"

they haven't done anything. but IF they could, the oil companies would reap profits?

there are many valid criticisms of the iraqi war. i'm afraid it doesn't appear that you've found one of them.

kentuckyklira
09-08-2005, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by flatbroke
It's clear what you think of the US / Troops and the war.

Just curious, who are the "scumbag goons helping them" that you refer to ? So called "Iraqi police" and "Iraqi national guard"!

kentuckyklira
09-08-2005, 06:14 PM
THAT'S what you're calling "looting?"

they haven't done anything. but IF they could, the oil companies would reap profits?

there are many valid criticisms of the iraqi war. i'm afraid it doesn't appear that you've found one of them. You know what I mean!

Theyīd run off with the Iraqiīs resources faster than Condi Rice can spend 1000$ on shoes. They just didnīt expect the Iraqis to mind as much as they apparently do!

flatbroke
09-08-2005, 08:33 PM
kentuckyklira,

Saddam Hussain (and his two sons killed unfairly without a trial) would agree with everything that you have written on this thread. No doubt he is equally upset that the quality and composure of the so called "Iraqi police" and "Iraqi national guard" has gone south so fast.

knuckleboner
09-09-2005, 09:28 AM
You know what I mean!

Theyīd run off with the Iraqiīs resources faster than Condi Rice can spend 1000$ on shoes. They just didnīt expect the Iraqis to mind as much as they apparently do!

still...you said that the U.S. was looting iraq.

so, let me get this straight: the U.S. is a "looting and pilaging force," dispite the fact that no looting has gone on.

but, there WOULD be looting by the oil companies (not the U.S. forces) if only the "iraqi resistance" would stop killing so many iraqi police.

that about right?

kentuckyklira
09-09-2005, 11:20 AM
still...you said that the U.S. was looting iraq.

so, let me get this straight: the U.S. is a "looting and pilaging force," dispite the fact that no looting has gone on.

but, there WOULD be looting by the oil companies (not the U.S. forces) if only the "iraqi resistance" would stop killing so many iraqi police.

that about right? You forgot "blowing up the occasional pipeline" and "lobbing the occasional grenade at oil rigs"!

Oh, and all that considered, YES!