PDA

View Full Version : Bush Wants Terrorists To Infiltrate The United States

Hardrock69
08-31-2005, 10:31 AM
Terrorists are ALREADY invading the U.S.

Every fucking day!!!

But does Chimp-boy in the White House actually want to stop that? NO!!!

If he did, our border with Mexico would be sealed already.

Heck, Eisenhower deported thousands of illegal aliens in 1954...

Read:

Operation Wetback

In 1949 the Border Patrol seized nearly 280,000 illegal immigrants. By 1953, the numbers had grown to more than 865,000, and the U.S. government felt pressured to do something about the onslaught of immigration. What resulted was Operation Wetback, devised in 1954 under the supervision of new commissioner of the Immigration and Nationalization Service, Gen. Joseph Swing.

Swing oversaw the Border patrol, and organized state and local officials along with the police. The object of his intense border enforcement were "illegal aliens," but common practice of Operation Wetback focused on Mexicans in general. The police swarmed through Mexican American barrios throughout the southeastern states. Some Mexicans, fearful of the potential violence of this militarization, fled back south across the border. In 1954, the agents discovered over 1 million illegal immigrants.

In some cases, illegal immigrants were deported along with their American-born children, who were by law U.S. citizens. The agents used a wide brush in their criteria for interrogating potential aliens. They adopted the practice of stopping "Mexican-looking" citizens on the street and asking for identification. This practice incited and angered many U.S. citizens who were of Mexican American descent. Opponents in both the United States and Mexico complained of "police-state" methods, and Operation Wetback was abandoned.

I am fully in favor of deporting anyone who cannot prove they were born in the United States, or who cannot prove they are here legally.

Anyone who is here legally, will value their paperwork, and will willingly show it when required by immigration authorities.

You don't have papers?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR COUNTRY MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

:mad:

The reality is the BCE is made up of some of the worst terrorists in modern history.

Sure they could not compare to Stalin, Mao, or Hitler.

But at least those guys did not stand up in front of the world and claim that they are murdering thousands of innocent people so that they can be free......
:rolleyes:

FORD
08-31-2005, 10:35 AM
While border security is obviously important, I'm not in favor of harrassing US citizens who happen to be Hispanic. It's a very dangerous precedent to justify, especially in the hands of this criminal, treasonous Fraudministration.

Cathedral
08-31-2005, 10:36 AM
The problem goes back to Poppy Bush's Admin.
Jr. cannot close the borders because his father's NAFTA deal is what created the exodus from Mexico in the first place.

And now we have a new one called Cafta that will only make it worse.

Like Father like Son.............

Nickdfresh
08-31-2005, 10:38 AM
There are few actual Islamicist tear-a-ists' to begin with with very limited resources...So I guess Dubya has to give them every opportunity to attack the US in order to justify his shitty, self-destructive policies...

Hardrock69
08-31-2005, 10:40 AM
I am not in favor of harrassment either.

Prove to the authorities that you are legally in the U.S. and you can stay.

No harrassment involved.

Simply enforcing U.S. Immigration law.

Cathedral
08-31-2005, 10:50 AM
The more i think about it the more i think that leaving the borders open is a way of masking and minimizing what a failure the Trade deals were.

Since they didn't do what we were promised in either country he has to let them come here to give the impression that the job losses weren't as bad as they actually are.

But all one has to do is look at history.
Manufacturing has ALWAYS been America's bread and butter, right?

Well, the latest job reports did show that jobs were created, but not in Manufacturing, they were created in the lower paying service jobs like bars and fast food.

And it also fights the popular idea that "Americans are lazy" because if Americans weren't doing the jobs they wouldn't have lost the jobs.

As each day passes, the smoke screen lifts a bit more and i see things much clearer and I don't like what i'm seeing at all.

One thing is very clear though. The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer because of these deals.

BigBadBrian
08-31-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
I am not in favor of harrassment either.

Prove to the authorities that you are legally in the U.S. and you can stay.

No harrassment involved.

Simply enforcing U.S. Immigration law.

Yeah.

Make all those people show ID's and green cards when they vote....

...and watch the ACLU and Jesse Jackson cry foul.

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
08-31-2005, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Yeah.

Make all those people show ID's and green cards when they vote....

...and watch the ACLU and Jesse Jackson cry foul.

:gulp:

I didn't realize that the ACLU and JACKSON were in charge of the US gov't...

Guitar Shark
08-31-2005, 11:40 AM
Jackson certainly thinks he is. God I hate that guy.

Warham
08-31-2005, 11:41 AM
I know the ACLU (Al Queda Civil Liberties Union) does cry foul when the topic of ID's being shown has come up.

They want as many illegals voting Democrat as they can get.

Hardrock69
08-31-2005, 11:41 AM
Actually he is right...oooh we agree on something haha...

The Politicially Correct idiots would start screaming about "discrimination aganst Hispanics".

NO! We are (rightfully and LAWFULLY) discriminating against CRIMINALS!!!

IF you are in this country illegaly, you are breaking the law, i.e. you are a criminal.

FORD
08-31-2005, 11:57 AM
Jeb wouldn't like it either. He'd lose a lot of votes in Miami.

DLR'sCock
08-31-2005, 04:37 PM
I bet there are 30 million Illegal Aliens in the US. That's a population that would make up a fairly sizeable country. Remember for the last 5 years now Illegals have been entering the uS at about 3 million a year. That's 15 million in the last 5 years.

The thing is, the major Agro businesses want the illeglas, so they can pay them poverty level wages to work and so many small businesses, restaurants, landscaping, construction, etc etc, use illegals now so they can save money.

Oh, and another small or large terrorist attack in the US would be the best thing for the Bush Admin. althoug htthat "could" backfire, but I doubt it.