PDA

View Full Version : Holy Shit! Gas prices up to $4 a gallon here in Atlanta!

Jimmy Jingles
08-31-2005, 04:55 PM
Stations everywhere in the Atlanta area are hitting the $4 mark. And the lines are around the fucking block!

Thanks Katrina!

Jesterstar
08-31-2005, 04:56 PM
I put them there untill you learn Jimmy Jinglesballs.

Jimmy Jingles
08-31-2005, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar

That doesn't even make any fucking sense, you dirty gimp.

Fuck off, we are talking about grown-up shit now.

Bye.

franksters
08-31-2005, 04:58 PM
I put them there untill I get a chance to jump on Jimmy Jinglesballs so i can suck is cock.

Hardrock69
08-31-2005, 05:07 PM

God DAMN this guy is fucking retarded.....

Poor little Ryan Moan A Hand...The Gay Pride & Joy Of Morrisville....

Jesterstar
08-31-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by jimmyjingles
That doesn't even make any fucking sense, you dirty gimp.

Fuck off, we are talking about grown-up shit now.

Bye.

I set the oil prices fag. I am running the show.

franksters
08-31-2005, 05:18 PM
“ Originally posted by Jesterstar
I put them there untill I get a chance to jump on Jimmy Jinglesballs so i can suck is cock. ”

Nickdfresh
08-31-2005, 07:39 PM
Yeah, I noticed it's finally at $3 a gallon in NY....

Nickdfresh
08-31-2005, 07:41 PM
I set the oil prices fag. I am running the show.

I forgot, you and "BIZZ" use an inordinate amount of petroleum based anal-lube...

rustoffa
08-31-2005, 08:04 PM
Stations everywhere in the Atlanta area are hitting the $4 mark. And the lines are around the fucking block!

Thanks Katrina!

Are you serious?

Fuck, I better fill up before I drive back!

Susie Q
08-31-2005, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Yeah, I noticed it's finally at $3 a gallon in NY....

I got gas this afternoon at $2.97 a gallon, and I saw at another gas station not too far from where I got it go to $3.09 a gallon. Unfuckingbelieveable! I'm in NY too Nick, and I hear it will get worse before the weekend! Not happy, believe me. I have a 2004 Dodge Durango. Now I regret buying the damn thing. It's a nice ride though...gotta say that. Just it is going to become a lawn ornament for a while I guess. No major traveling for me.

This blows... :(

Nickdfresh
08-31-2005, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Susie Q
I got gas this afternoon at $2.97 a gallon, and I saw at another gas station not too far from where I got it go to $3.09 a gallon. Unfuckingbelieveable! I'm in NY too Nick, and I hear it will get worse before the weekend! Not happy, believe me. I have a 2004 Dodge Durango. Now I regret buying the damn thing. It's a nice ride though...gotta say that. Just it is going to become a lawn ornament for a while I guess. No major traveling for me.

This blows... :(

Ooof! A Durango...

Supposedly prices might come down next week 'cause of the Oil reserve being opened. But that hurricane is sure fucking things up!

Susie Q
08-31-2005, 08:28 PM
Ooof! A Durango...

Supposedly prices might come down next week 'cause of the Oil reserve being opened. But that hurricane is sure fucking things up!

I watched MSNBC early today and they were saying because of Katrina it would effect the south AND the North East. I hope we can get this damn gas down some. Christ...remember when it was only like $1.19 a gallon? Those were the days. Hell, I remember it back when it was UNDER a damn dollar a gallon.

bueno bob
08-31-2005, 10:49 PM
See, this is exactly why you all need to join the Galactic Empire. Here on Coruscant, it's only 85 cents a gallon.

But filling a Tie Fighter is costly enough, let alone a Star Destroyer. Sheesh! The last time I filled up the Executor it ran $2,389,472,938,472,934.00!

And we only got as far as Endor before we had to switch over to the reserve tank! :mad:

Cathedral
08-31-2005, 11:31 PM
I topped it off yesterday at $2.56 a gallon and as i was just coming home a few minutes ago i saw the sign at $3.66 a gallon.

A $1.10 price jump is for the birds, and that isn't all that went down tonight. When i turned in my reports i got an indicator that due to the hike in gas my position may be terminated in the coming weeks.

AmFam is about to make the agents do the inspections according to my boss.
I'm just glad she gave me some warning, time to start looking for a new job tomorrow morning so i don't get caught off guard.

It never even dawned on me that this Hurricane would send a ripple through the Insurance Companies.
Well, I didn't think it would effect the company I work for anyway.

I guess i should have put those two things together, eh?

Hey Suzie, I'll trade you a V-6 Ford Windstar for that Durango ifn ya wanna get out of it. :)
It's loaded, got the leather interior and power everything, tinted windows and a clear title.
It's been well maintained and runs like brand new.

Or you could call it an excuse to come see you and Ozzy, lol.

Susie Q
08-31-2005, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
I topped it off yesterday at $2.56 a gallon and as i was just coming home a few minutes ago i saw the sign at $3.66 a gallon.

A $1.10 price jump is for the birds, and that isn't all that went down tonight. When i turned in my reports i got an indicator that due to the hike in gas my position may be terminated in the coming weeks.

AmFam is about to make the agents do the inspections according to my boss.
I'm just glad she gave me some warning, time to start looking for a new job tomorrow morning so i don't get caught off guard.

It never even dawned on me that this Hurricane would send a ripple through the Insurance Companies.
Well, I didn't think it would effect the company I work for anyway.

I guess i should have put those two things together, eh?

Hey Suzie, I'll trade you a V-6 Ford Windstar for that Durango ifn ya wanna get out of it. :)
It's loaded, got the leather interior and power everything, tinted windows and a clear title.
It's been well maintained and runs like brand new.

Or you could call it an excuse to come see you and Ozzy, lol.

hehehehe!! I like the durango but it is a pain in the ass! You COULD come see me and the Oz! That's not a problem at all! :)

Cathedral
09-01-2005, 12:01 AM
As soon as i figure when to take my last few vacation days i'll see what i can put together.
My daughter wants to see New York City and she usually gets what she wants, lol.
I was thinking Sept. 11th would be a cool idea, though i'm sure lots of people have that same idea.

Or the week after, that might be better ya think?

Spend the day there and then head up state at some point.

I've been traveling the last several weekends and still got the Ohio Blue's, :(

Seshmeister
09-01-2005, 12:21 AM
A 40% rise or whatever must be a shock to your system and proof that the Iraq war hasn't even worked as an oil grab but we're well over $6 a gallon here and have been for a while.

Realistically that's what your gonna be looking at in the next year or two. At the same time the gas companies are making record profits.

Probably a bad time to elect an oil man as president....

Susie Q
09-01-2005, 12:40 AM
As soon as i figure when to take my last few vacation days i'll see what i can put together.
My daughter wants to see New York City and she usually gets what she wants, lol.
I was thinking Sept. 11th would be a cool idea, though i'm sure lots of people have that same idea.

Or the week after, that might be better ya think?

Spend the day there and then head up state at some point.

I've been traveling the last several weekends and still got the Ohio Blue's, :(

We are only 3 hours away from the City. Not a bad ride either, very pretty in the fall. Your daughter and mine can play! If it is still nice weather this is always Ozzy's pool too! :)

Susie Q
09-01-2005, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
A 40% rise or whatever must be a shock to your system and proof that the Iraq war hasn't even worked as an oil grab but we're well over $6 a gallon here and have been for a while.

Realistically that's what your gonna be looking at in the next year or two. At the same time the gas companies are making record profits.

Sesh, I hear the gas is going up here at $5.00 a gallon. It's really gonna suck. I guess over there you guys already pay high gas prices.

Cathedral
09-01-2005, 12:49 AM
She'd love that, there are only 3 kids in this neighborhood and she is a magnet to all children, lol.
I've only been in the pool once this year, sad ain't it?

I became boring somewhere along the line, lol.

Susie Q
09-01-2005, 12:52 AM
She'd love that, there are only 3 kids in this neighborhood and she is a magnet to all children, lol.
I've only been in the pool once this year, sad ain't it?

I became boring somewhere along the line, lol.

I haven't been in the pool at ALL this year! The kids have been, and I have even taken them up to Lake George this year too. They love it up there.

Boring? Not YOU! :o :D

VHdamaco
09-01-2005, 12:53 AM
latest prices i've seen from hotlanta...

http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/ap/20050901/capt.gagb10409010035.katrina_oil_gagb104.jpg?x=194&y=345&sig=fEdbIRT7VI7KNITdaUCJQw--

Susie Q
09-01-2005, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by VHdamaco
latest prices i've seen from hotlanta...

http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/ap/20050901/capt.gagb10409010035.katrina_oil_gagb104.jpg?x=194&y=345&sig=fEdbIRT7VI7KNITdaUCJQw--

Holy Christ!:eek:

Seshmeister
09-01-2005, 01:05 AM
You heard it here first...

I should be a gas analyst or something...:)

Seshmeister
09-01-2005, 01:27 AM
Latest news is that wholesale gas prices are up 34% in the US and 10% in Europe.

I think it will settle down in the next couple of days a bit surely.

Cheers!

:gulp:

EbDawson
09-01-2005, 04:40 AM

Supposedly prices might come down next week 'cause of the Oil reserve being opened.

I heard that will make little if any difference because there's no refinery space to process that oil. This due to multiple refineries shut down on the gulf coast due to the hurricane. A coule of them may be up and running in a week or 2 but there are some that damaged much worse, no one really knows for sure yet.

ashstralia
09-01-2005, 06:47 AM
lucky for me, i can get most places i need to be on the bicycle.

it's been a dollar twenty a litre here.

about five fiddy a gallon?

jero
09-01-2005, 07:20 AM
We pay in Holland 1.50 euro for a litre? Now that sucksssss

ashstralia
09-01-2005, 07:40 AM
fuck, jero, that's nearly 2 aussie dollars!

Nickdfresh
09-01-2005, 08:16 AM

Mobil oil's profits are up 35%...CONOCO's are up 51%...

Most people don't know this shit! Oil companies are now buying back their own stock to further drive up their value. Yeah, I'll say...

Jimmy Jingles
09-01-2005, 09:32 AM
It looks like the prices here in the ATL have come back down a little bit. Yesterday’s fiasco was caused by false rumors about the pipelines being down and that we were going to run out of gas blah, blah, blah...

The Gov. called an executive order late yesterday that basically froze all prices and will fine anyone that gouged up prices. I was able to fill up this morning @ 3.39 a gallon. Still some 60 cents higher than it was a few days ago, but a lot better than 5 fucking dollars per gal!!

I am thinking seriously about trading in my Mustang for a fucking moped. Those fuckers average about 70 mpg!!!

Roth on Bitches!!!

Seshmeister
09-01-2005, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by jero
We pay in Holland 1.50 euro for a litre? Now that sucksssss

Yeah but it's very small and flat there so you don't need much...:)

Jimmy Jingles
09-01-2005, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
See, this is exactly why you all need to join the Galactic Empire. Here on Coruscant, it's only 85 cents a gallon.

But filling a Tie Fighter is costly enough, let alone a Star Destroyer. Sheesh! The last time I filled up the Executor it ran $2,389,472,938,472,934.00!

And we only got as far as Endor before we had to switch over to the reserve tank! :mad:

Now that's fucking funny.

Roth on Bob!

:D

Jesterstar
09-01-2005, 11:29 AM
Now that's fucking funny.

Roth on Bob!

Only a fucking nerd who jacks off to revenge of the Sith would think that was funny. NERD@!!!!!!!!!!

jero
09-01-2005, 11:37 AM
Yeah but it's very small and flat there so you don't need much...:)

yep you're right, it's small and flat and because of that we pay also 35% tax on everything!

Seshmeister
09-01-2005, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by jero
yep you're right, it's small and flat and because of that we pay also 35% tax on everything!

Still apart from that,some lunatic muslims and your ability at penalty shootouts, I hear it's a good place to stay. You got rid of most of your pricks to South Africa a hundred years ago just like we sent the worst of ours to Nothern Ireland...:)

Cheers!

Jimmy Jingles
09-01-2005, 12:33 PM
Only a fucking nerd who jacks off to revenge of the Sith would think that was funny. NERD@!!!!!!!!!!

Wow...that's the best you got? Nerd? How......insightful.

At least I don't have to pay some homeless dick cheese $2.50 to take care of my 'problems',
you hemorrhoid-chewing, rectal-munching cum bubble.

Uno che va in culo a sua madre

Translation?

That one ass-fucks its mother

http://home.comcast.net/~cacree/6.gif

theicecreamman
09-01-2005, 01:10 PM
The prices were around $2.50 when I left my house in the mourning. Then around noon some rumor started up that there was a shortage in gas and that there would not be enough for everone. Then the prices went up about another dollar. Then the guy owning the gas stations saw people actually starting huge lines and paying for the gas since they were panicked. Since the deamnad went up and gas being an enelastic good the price went up. Then gas prices ranged as high as five to six dollars. Not all the gas stations price gouged the gas to five and six bucks most of them in my area was around $3.50 to $4.

Seshmeister
09-01-2005, 01:16 PM
You left your house in mourning?

Did someone you know drown?:)

jero
09-02-2005, 04:44 AM
Still apart from that,some lunatic muslims and your ability at penalty shootouts, I hear it's a good place to stay. You got rid of most of your pricks to South Africa a hundred years ago just like we sent the worst of ours to Nothern Ireland...:)

Cheers!

Those muslim problems will be solved very shortly, and those penalty shootouts, well.....you're right!

rustoffa
09-02-2005, 08:40 PM
Back in the old days©, we used to siphon gas. It was fucking ridiculous. We'd roam around and siphon the shit out of people's cars while they were watching tv....you could actually see the glow of the television in some instances. If you've ever siphoned gas, you know the deal.

Welp, one night we decided to hit these U-Haul© trucks, but forgot the siphon hose. Not to be denied, I went and cut off a section of water hose behind the building. In retrospect, It looked like it hadn't been used in some time 'cause it was all covere'd with junk and weeds and shit. So I take it to the moving truck and start to siphon the gas. The fucking hose was full of some kind of maggots....it was fear factor circa 1983, and I puked.....mouth full of maggots.

Fuck siphoning, I'll pay.

Nickdfresh
09-02-2005, 08:58 PM
SOme gas stations where I live ran out of gas, and the local distributor, NOCO Oil, get's their gas from CANADA. So they have no supply disruptions and their selling it at $3.90 a gallon...

It's supposed to get better in a week I here.

Matt White
09-02-2005, 09:12 PM
JUst payed $3.15 on my way to work this afternoon....

Think I'll dig my old MOuntain bike out of mothballs this weekend......

I thought it was 2005...not 1975!!!!

franksters
09-03-2005, 12:02 AM
it is currently $1.47 for a litre in montreal as of today, since the beginning of the week the price went up by almost 40 cent...

and since the beginning of the summer maybe 65 cent.

I really don't care too much about it, it's just painful for truckers ,cab driver ect... they bite the bullet for real.

and for everyone who drives a gasguzzler vehicle for the ''fun of it'' I say KEEP ON TRUCKIN and payin as well, and please stop bitchin about it...

Nickdfresh
09-03-2005, 06:22 AM
Scary shiite...

http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/

franksters
09-04-2005, 02:29 AM
it is scary, we need to find other solution and try to remove ourselves from the gas addict that we are...

franksters
09-04-2005, 12:39 PM
about corn?

franksters
09-04-2005, 12:40 PM
how about corn?

theicecreamman
09-04-2005, 12:58 PM
Gas started to drop in some of the suberbs of Atlanta. Where I live most gas stations are now $2.99 or a little over three dollars per gallon. The governer and cops got the price gouging under control.