PDA

View Full Version : I'm Growing bored with you guys.



Jesterstar
09-01-2005, 12:23 PM
Everyone write something to make me laugh. I'm getting boared with the same old responses. So your assignments for JESTERSTAR is to write something that you think I'll enjoy and laugh at.

Alright all my little owned bitches. You have your task. GO TO IT.

flappo
09-01-2005, 12:59 PM
how about some more before / after pron ?

:D

flappo
09-01-2005, 12:59 PM
hahah , i just read my sig

'i cursed out mezro in my pm's'

fucking LOOOOUUUUSSEERRR

Matt White
09-01-2005, 01:02 PM
LOUser.......


As ferocious as a 12 year old girl!!!!

HA!

Golden AWe
09-01-2005, 01:03 PM
http://www.editrixabby.com/assets/images/SantaCon%202004/Santa%20can%27t%20focus.jpg

http://www.editrixabby.com/assets/images/SantaCon%202004/Drunk%20Elves.jpg http://www.editrixabby.com/assets/images/SantaCon%202004/Santa%20deep%20in%20thought.jpg http://www.editrixabby.com/assets/images/SantaCon%202004/Santa%27s%20Gifted.jpg

http://www.editrixabby.com/assets/images/SantaCon%202004/Santa%27s%20Gifted.jpg

Hardrock69
09-01-2005, 01:03 PM
You are boring me.
From now on, you are on ignore.

Your attempts to post are the equivalent of a 3-year-old bashing on a keyboard at random as far as intellect goes.

I know who is helping you with your so-called website, and who you are visiting should you ever go to L.A.

I know where you live, and a lot more about you than you know.

And there is no reason for me to have any further interaction with you.

The only thing I will ever remember about you is that you were a lobotomized, homo, cock-craving loser from Morrisville, NY with delusions of "normalcy".

And that is not even worth remembering.

It was all too easy owning you, but I am through wasting my time on a creature so insignificant.

Anonymous
09-01-2005, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
You are boring me.
From now on, you are on ignore.

Your attempts to post are the equivalent of a 3-year-old bashing on a keyboard at random as far as intellect goes.

I know who is helping you with your so-called website, and who you are visiting should you ever go to L.A.

I know where you live, and a lot more about you than you know.

And there is no reason for me to have any further interaction with you.

The only thing I will ever remember about you is that you were a lobotomized, homo, cock-craving loser from Morrisville, NY with delusions of "normalcy".

And that is not even worth remembering.

It was all too easy owning you, but I am through wasting my time on a creature so insignificant.

You know, you have a point here... Jestershit IS geting more and more boring with each post. Much as I hate to, I'll have to put someone on ignore too.

I just hope noone has the sad idea of quoting the little fucker. I can't stand reading the idiocy of his posts anymore. Makes me sick.

There are few people I hate in this world... but I would gladly maim and generally painfully kill Jestershit had I the chance.

Bye, Jestershit. Die soon. Please.

Cheers! :bottle:

Seshmeister
09-01-2005, 01:31 PM
Even his hero thinks he's a twat.




"That does it. I'm never letting him back here now.
I had forgotten how fucking annoying his posts were until now.
it's much nicer here without him. I have to say it's one of my best bannings ever."

Joe Rogan talks about RetardStar

He's got 33 000 posts at Rogans board and everyone thinks he's a prick there too.

flappo
09-01-2005, 01:33 PM
awwh shucks

:D

Jesterstar
09-01-2005, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Even his hero thinks he's a twat.



He's got 33 000 posts at Rogans board and everyone thinks he's a prick there too.

I'll laugh in your face when I am smoking Jays with Jay Raygun in LA Bitch.

And he isn't my Hero I've never heard is comedy. But JOE ROGAN knows mine and has even PM's me inviting me back on the board after that whole fucking episode. OWNED>

Seshmeister
09-01-2005, 02:04 PM
I would have OWNED you four times today already but I don't want you...:)

Shaun Ponsonby
09-01-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
I'm growing bored with you guys

Well, FUCK OFF then.

Mezro
09-01-2005, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by flappo
hahah , i just read my sig

'i cursed out mezro in my pm's'

fucking LOOOOUUUUSSEERRR

I should see if I still have those scary PMs from Lou.

Mezro...that skinny tree hugger is such an intimidating force of nature...

Jesterstar
09-01-2005, 02:24 PM
Hey Mezro why doesn't your pussy ass post at HITCHWORLD1969.com so I can change your user name and abuse my MOD powers.

I figure your to bitch for the challenge.

Golden AWe
09-01-2005, 02:42 PM
But Jester...that sounds like a cry in despair...

Mezro
09-01-2005, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Hey Mezro why doesn't your pussy ass post at HITCHWORLD1969.com

This coming from a boy who likes his ass used as a pussy.

Mezro...no challenge with you Jizzy...no challenge at all...ask nicely and I'll change your status back...you can do it...P.L.E.A.S.E...I even helped with the spelling...

Jesterstar
09-01-2005, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
This coming from a boy who likes his ass used as a pussy.

Mezro...no challenge with you Jizzy...no challenge at all...ask nicely and I'll change your status back...you can do it...P.L.E.A.S.E...I even helped with the spelling...

I could give a fuck about that shit. The proof is in the pudding bitch. Your scared to fucking death to talk to Hitch or me on our turf. The funny part is that we don't have small dick syndrome like you and wouldn't edit your posts and change your user name.

I was giving you a chance to look like a man. I should have just gave that chance to someone else.

Guitar Shark
09-01-2005, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
Mezro...that skinny tree hugger is such an intimidating force of nature...

Not to get too far off track, but LOO is far from a tree hugger... he is one of the most cuntservative people I've ever seen on these boards. The scary kind.

MAX
09-01-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
The scary kind.

The kind that doesn't like girls. :uck:

Mezro
09-01-2005, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Not to get too far off track, but LOO is far from a tree hugger... he is one of the most cuntservative people I've ever seen on these boards. The scary kind.

Mezro...thought I saw a picture of him in wire rim specs with long hair and a "nature" beard...must have been another asshole:D...

MAX
09-01-2005, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
I was giving you a chance to look like a man. I should have just gave that chance to someone else.

Jizz,

I highly doubt Mez want's to look like the kind of "man" you'd like. I don't think he follows all of the gay pron trends you little bitch.

MAX
09-01-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
Mezro...thought I saw a picture of him in wire rim specs with long hair and a "nature" beard...must have been another asshole:D...

He does resemble bigfoot.

Guitar Shark
09-01-2005, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
Mezro...thought I saw a picture of him in wire rim specs with long hair and a "nature" beard...must have been another asshole:D...

I recall seeing a similar photograph of Lou... but don't be fooled, his political views are the complete opposite of his appearance. ;)

MAX
09-01-2005, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
I recall seeing a similar photograph of Lou... but don't be fooled, his political views are the complete opposite of his appearance. ;)

I agree. I may be conservative and all but Lube's bigotry and blatant ignorance scares the shit out of me.

Guitar Shark
09-01-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by MAX
I agree. I too am a neo-conservative and boy oh boy, Lube's bigotry and blatant ignorance makes me hard as a rock.

MAX
09-01-2005, 03:01 PM
Dick. lol

Mezro
09-01-2005, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
we don't have small dick syndrome like you..

I was giving you a chance to look like a man. I should have just gave that chance to someone else.

A man who is supported by a woman has no room to talk about anything. A real man has the balls to go out in the world and make his own way.

Mezro...the only pair you have are mommy and girlfriend...can't survive without either one...

Shaun Ponsonby
09-01-2005, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
I could give a fuck about that shit. The proof is in the pudding bitch. Your scared to fucking death to talk to Hitch or me on our turf. The funny part is that we don't have small dick syndrome like you and wouldn't edit your posts and change your user name.

I was giving you a chance to look like a man. I should have just gave that chance to someone else.

Why don't you ban him?

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b27/unchainme2/jezzyowned.jpg

(Thanks, Unchainme)

Mezro
09-01-2005, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
I recall seeing a similar photograph of Lou... but don't be fooled, his political views are the complete opposite of his appearance. ;)

I have created a new category just for Lou...

Mezro...Dirty Republican...

Guitar Shark
09-01-2005, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Dick. lol

Did you see Jizzy's ears perk up at your post? Sick.

MAX
09-01-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Did you see Jizzy's ears perk up at your post? Sick.

Ewwwwww!!!

Something else prolly perked up in his pants as well. :eek:

Soul Reaper
09-01-2005, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
Well, FUCK OFF then.

indeed

LoungeMachine
09-01-2005, 10:07 PM
You say you're going Bald, Jizzy?

Yeah, we know, cupcake.

Does Itch like to rub your own Santorum into your bald spot to make things grow?

Soul Reaper
09-03-2005, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
I'm getting boared with the same old responses.

The word is bored btw.

If you find us boring then fuck off because we find YOU boring

OWNED