PDA

View Full Version : Pat Buchannan calls for Bush to be impeached...

Hardrock69
09-01-2005, 12:52 PM
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46062

BigBadBrian
09-01-2005, 01:30 PM
Good article, actually.

This immigration problem has to stop.

This cheap labor problem has to stop.

If fucking Wal-mart wants cheap labor, there's people here that are willing to restock their shelves for them.

Americans WILL be willing to pick fruit if there is no other job for them to turn to. Keep the Mexicans in Mexico.

:gulp:

FORD
09-01-2005, 01:45 PM
It's too bad that, out of all of Bush's fuckups, this is the only thing Pat can find worthy of impeachment.

Considering something as minor as a blowjob was the impeachment standard set by Republicans, the Chimp should have been impeached 10 times already.

Hardrock69
09-01-2005, 02:04 PM
Yeah...the blowjob did not cause anyone to die....

Seshmeister
09-01-2005, 02:05 PM
Made a hell of a mess of that dress though...:)

Hardrock69
09-01-2005, 02:39 PM
What BBB said is true. IF an American needs a job or else starve, they will pick fruit or whatever they have to do to survive.

It may be an extreme statement to say Bush "wants" terrorists to infiltrate the United States, but what else are we to believe?

9/11 happened, there was all this rhetoric bullshit about "Look out for the terrorist boogeyman! It could be your neighbor!!!", but Bush did not seal our borders and has made no attempt to do so.

There IS a large percentage of illegal aliens who are NOT Mexicans.
What if some guys with a backpack full of cash slipped across the border. You think they would have any problem at all blending into the population here in the U.S.???

It is not exactly as if a tall-blonde European was trying to blend in with the population of Zimbabwe or Cambodia.....

We have such a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic society that anyone can hide easily if they want.

INCLUDING TERRORISTS!!!

Hardrock69
09-01-2005, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Made a hell of a mess of that dress though...:)

LMFAO!!!

So I wonder if Monica Blewisnky's current boyfriend ever told her "Hey, let's act out this fantasy where I am the President, and you are the intern..."

:D

ODShowtime
09-01-2005, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
This immigration problem has to stop.

This cheap labor problem has to stop.

If fucking Wal-mart wants cheap labor, there's people here that are willing to restock their shelves for them.

Americans WILL be willing to pick fruit if there is no other job for them to turn to. Keep the Mexicans in Mexico.

:gulp:

All good points. Especially the last one. So you're on board for the impeachment now?:cool:

BigBadBrian
09-01-2005, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
All good points. Especially the last one. So you're on board for the impeachment now?:cool:

Only if you're willing for Dick to be Pres. ;) :cool:

Hardrock69
09-02-2005, 01:18 AM
Barf.....

Dammit...It sure would have been nice if we had had a decent alternative in the last 2 elections.

Here is the problem though....as I have pointe dout before, there is no way to judge how someone will do once they are elected.

Sure they can get up on their soapbox and lie out their ass like most politicians do and make it seem like they are the right choice, but there is really only one way to find out, and that is trial by fire.

I think Dickhead is actually more dangerous than GW Bush. GW Bush has not actully been a Beltway Politician prior to January of 2001.

Dick has been a D.C. heavy weight for several decades.

For all the wrong reasons.

Oh well.

Nothing I can do about it at present but bitch.

Big Train
09-02-2005, 01:50 AM
It would be nice to have an intelligent conversation about immigration at some point...

Hardrock69
09-02-2005, 10:58 AM
Uhhh...to say the least.

But the Bush Administration is unable to do so.

Nickdfresh
09-02-2005, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Big Train
It would be nice to have an intelligent conversation about immigration at some point...

BIG,

What do you think about creating a more streamlined "Temporary Guest Worker ID," (for Mexican Nationals only) and access points along the border to allow controlled immigration with some sort of screening process? This would both serve economic interests by allowing workers into the US, and at least attempt to stifle the security problems associated with potential terrorism and crime.

FORD
09-02-2005, 12:03 PM
Of course now that fucking moron Chertoff is sending the Border Patrol guards (presumably from Texas) over to New Orleans to harrass the so called "looters" trying to feed their fucking families, leaving an even bigger hole in the border.

Of course that would have never happenned if the Idiot Son of an Asshole hadn't sent the National Guard to a location that AIN'T "national" :mad:

Denco28
09-02-2005, 06:47 PM
I'm all for impeachment at this point...

DrMaddVibe
09-02-2005, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Of course now that fucking moron Chertoff is sending the Border Patrol guards (presumably from Texas) over to New Orleans to harrass the so called "looters" trying to feed their fucking families, leaving an even bigger hole in the border.

Of course that would have never happenned if the Idiot Son of an Asshole hadn't sent the National Guard to a location that AIN'T "national" :mad:

You do know that the National Guard has been deployed before during wartime...don't you?

Denco28
09-02-2005, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Barf.....

Dammit...It sure would have been nice if we had had a decent alternative in the last 2 elections.

Here is the problem though....as I have pointe dout before, there is no way to judge how someone will do once they are elected.

Sure they can get up on their soapbox and lie out their ass like most politicians do and make it seem like they are the right choice, but there is really only one way to find out, and that is trial by fire.

I think Dickhead is actually more dangerous than GW Bush. GW Bush has not actully been a Beltway Politician prior to January of 2001.

Dick has been a D.C. heavy weight for several decades.

For all the wrong reasons.

Oh well.

Nothing I can do about it at present but bitch.

Exactly, which is why, regrettably, I voted for this incompetent idiot that sits in the oval office now. If the Democrats would have had a decent candidate this last election, I would have voted for him. Can we get some decent candidates to run for president for once?

DrMaddVibe
09-02-2005, 06:57 PM
http://www.ngb.army.mil/about/

The National Guard, the oldest component of the Armed Forces of the United States and one of the nation's longest-enduring institutions, celebrated its 368th birthday on December 13, 2004. The National Guard traces its history back to the earliest English colonies in North America. Responsible for their own defense, the colonists drew on English military tradition and organized their able-bodied male citizens into militias.

The colonial militias protected their fellow citizens from Indian attack, foreign invaders, and later helped to win the Revolutionary War. Following independence, the authors of the Constitution empowered Congress to "provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining the militia." However, recognizing the militia's state role, the Founding Fathers reserved the appointment of officers and training of the militia to the states. Today's National Guard still remains a dual state-Federal force.

Throughout the 19th century the size of the Regular Army was small, and the militia provided the bulk of the troops during the Mexican War, the early months of the Civil War, and the Spanish-American War. In 1903, important national defense legislation increased the role of the National Guard (as the militia was now called) as a Reserve force for the U.S. Army. In World War I, which the U.S. entered in 1917, the National Guard made up 40% of the U.S. combat divisions in France; in World War II, National Guard units were among the first to deploy overseas and the first to fight.

Following World War II, National Guard aviation units, some of them dating back to World War I, became the Air National Guard, the nation's newest Reserve component. The Guard stood on the frontiers of freedom during the Cold War, sending soldiers and airmen to fight in Korea and to reinforce NATO during the Berlin crisis of 1961-1962. During the Vietnam war, almost 23,000 Army and Air Guardsmen were called up for a year of active duty; some 8,700 were deployed to Vietnam. Over 75,000 Army and Air Guardsmen were called upon to help bring a swift end to Desert Storm in 1991.

Since that time, the National Guard has seen the nature of its Federal mission change, with more frequent call ups in response to crises in Haiti, Bosnia, Kosovo, and the skies over Iraq. Most recently, following the attacks of September 11, 2001, more than 50,000 Guardmembers were called up by both their States and the Federal government to provide security at home and combat terrorism abroad. Today, tens of thousands of Guardmembers are serving in harm's way in Iraq and Afghanistan, as the National Guard continues its historic dual mission, providing to the states units trained and equipped to protect life and property, while providing to the nation units trained, equipped and ready to defend the United States and its interests, all over the globe.

Cathedral
09-02-2005, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Denco28

Only if Cheney goes with him though.

FORD
09-02-2005, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Denco28

OK who are you and what have you done with Dennis? ;)

See Busheep! If a Texas Republican can finally face reality, I know the rest of you can do it!

Nickdfresh
09-02-2005, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Only if Cheney goes with him though.

This is the major stumbling block...

Little Texan
09-02-2005, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by FORD
OK who are you and what have you done with Dennis? ;)

See Busheep! If a Texas Republican can finally face reality, I know the rest of you can do it!

It all started with this stupid war in Iraq, which had nothing to do with terrorism and everything to do with a personal vendetta Bush had against Saddam for the assassination plot against his dad years ago, and with the recent high gas prices and current situation in New Orleans and Gulf region re: emergency response and aid, I'm just fed up with how this sorry excuse for a "President", if you can call him that, is handling things.

Little Texan
09-02-2005, 08:53 PM
It might have had a little something to do with oil, too.

Big Train
09-03-2005, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
BIG,

What do you think about creating a more streamlined "Temporary Guest Worker ID," (for Mexican Nationals only) and access points along the border to allow controlled immigration with some sort of screening process? This would both serve economic interests by allowing workers into the US, and at least attempt to stifle the security problems associated with potential terrorism and crime.

That is part of what I have always advocated, but it has to be a 3rd or 4th step. Step 1 is to find a way to get Mexico's government in check, which will spurn further invesmtent in mexico. Jobs IN mexico, means less mexicans crossing the border for work. We have to lean on the Mexican government to get them straight, before anything else can be done. Guns on the border aren't going to help, unless you going to commit genocide. Any of you tough guys have the balls to do that?

Once investment can poor in, that can create jobs (I know they are stealing OUR jobs right...no, i'm talking about investment in their economy beyond factories, which creates jobs to stem the tide, which also allows YOU, the American worker, to have less competition, restoring the Teamsters World Order).

Second, would be to shore up the borders, once the tide is stemmed. It then becomes a manageable job that an expanded Border Patrol could handle.

Third would be to make the penalties stiffer. If you cross illegally multiple times, you lose your right to ever be naturalized. If you do it the right way, it becomes a streamlined process, I agree. It should be a set amount of people a year, they should be ID'd ten ways from Sunday, but should also be helped in every way possible. The majority are here to work, so helping them gain skills, English, benefits the entire American economy. Even though some redneck who refuses to educate himself might be facing some stiff competition.

Those are my general thoughts on how it should be done right. Advocacy groups on both sides of the issue are being morons. The government can't seem to pick a position. Worst of all, all these things that don't belong in the discussion (Racism, Nationalism, etcc..) are dominating the discusson, which is sad and clouds the real issues.

Big Train
09-03-2005, 11:05 PM
bump...

Nickdfresh
09-04-2005, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Big Train
That is part of what I have always advocated, but it has to be a 3rd or 4th step. Step 1 is to find a way to get Mexico's government in check, which will spurn further invesmtent in mexico. Jobs IN mexico, means less mexicans crossing the border for work. We have to lean on the Mexican government to get them straight, before anything else can be done. Guns on the border aren't going to help, unless you going to commit genocide. Any of you tough guys have the balls to do that?

It's interesting to note how many American rightests are obsessed with HUGO CHAVEZ while they probably can't even name the leader of MEXICO, the nation we share a border with and the one that drives a large proportion of it's citizenry over to our nation to seek menial jobs. I can't understand why, MEXICO even has significant deposits of oil. Maybe if MEXICO pursued some of the same anti-poverty policies that the government of VENEZUELA has undertaken, perhaps less MEXICAN poor would enter the US to begin with.

Big Train
09-04-2005, 11:21 AM
It's like I said, people refuse to THINK about this issue, on both sides and are just choosing to be reactionary.

DLR'sCock
09-04-2005, 03:07 PM
Mexico needs to take care of their own people and we need to send all of the ILLEGAL immigrants back to Mexico, so Mexico can take care of it's own problems instead of pawning thier problems onto the US. Then we need to fortify the border.

Of course, this will never happen.

Big Train
09-04-2005, 03:15 PM
Exactly,

Because that is a dream vision you are having there. I'm thinking over here in reality...