PDA

View Full Version : CAthedral

Jesterstar
09-01-2005, 05:11 PM
Threataning a life on this board is a big mistake. Your taking shit to far and I suggest you retract your comments before it's to late.

Warham
09-01-2005, 05:14 PM
Maybe he'll just decide to take out your kneecaps. That way you'll never have to worry about leaving your computer. You can be Jesterstar all day, every day.

MAX
09-01-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Maybe he'll just decide to take out your kneecaps. That way you'll never have to worry about leaving your computer. You can be Jesterstar all day, every day.

LMAO. :D

franksters
09-01-2005, 05:17 PM
another gay thread where jizzpooh display his ability to cry and pooh at the same time...

get out of the closet and get a life jizzypooh!@#$%?&

franksters
09-01-2005, 05:24 PM
another gay thread where jizzpooh display his ability to cry and pooh at the same time...

get out of the closet and get a life jizzypooh!@#$%?&

Phil theStalker
09-01-2005, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Threataning a life on this board is a big mistake. Your taking shit to far and I suggest you retract your comments before it's to late. $250 is a goode deal f4or a rub-out from a stalker's point-aff-view..

is there an expense account?

i've got a stalking budget..

no finga prints, no DNA, no amber alert..

i guarantee tit!

:spank:

Jesterstar
09-01-2005, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
$250 is a goode deal f4or a rub-out from a stalker's point-aff-view..

is there an expense account?

i've got a stalking budget..

no finga prints, no DNA, no amber alert..

i guarantee tit!

:spank:

Phil I'll take it under advisement. Cathedral is stepping on the wrong toes.

Warham
09-01-2005, 05:33 PM
I think it's the other way around.

Jesterstar
09-01-2005, 05:34 PM
Hardly I've gotten PM's about Cathedral and his Training and fighing style and all that. The dude is fucked. He might have fighting skills but I've got my lawyer and I'm contacting the police and letting them in on the situation

Warham
09-01-2005, 05:43 PM
I'm not sure he's the only one here.

You might have a whole group after you.

I'd be careful, especially with your identity and location revealed. Watch your phone for any crank calls and your mail for any suspicious packages.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Cathedral
09-01-2005, 06:38 PM
Show me where i threatened your "Life", jester.
Kicking your ass and threatening your life are two different things, boy.

Plus, your record of instability is far more apparent AND provable than anything i have said to you on this server.

Not to mention you being on record offering to pay someone money to kick my ass when you have never even been touched yet.
I don't know about New York, but here in Ohio having that in writing is called "Conspiracy to Commit" and i'm printing those out as we speak.

I'd like to say i baited you into that, but you provided that little nugget all by yourself. not to mention your butt buddy Blizz also being on record agreeing to it.
Maybe i'll visit my friendly neighborhood legal expert and discuss that issue, what do you say about that?

My comments have all been well contrived and very limited.
but you, oh man, you have been going on and on and on about some guy 520 miles away from you who said he wants to fight you.

Now you are twisting it to a threat of death?
Get a grip, all i want is for you to make good on YOUR threat to, and i quote, "Drop Me Like A Bad Habit".
So yeah, you actually did threaten me with physical violence as well, so i called you out, and here we are, bubba.

It isn't me that is going to retract a thing, and you also added a threat of shooting me to defend yourself, I didn't say that, you did, bubba.

I'm talking fists, your talking lawyers, Kunf Fu, Blizz, Guns....Dude, see a psychiatrist because you need one more than i do.

Here's how it works:
A person calls someone out, the other one accepts or runs.
Funny part is that I accepted and YOU ran to Blizz, lmmfao.

I'm justified in what i'm going to do to you, so get ready and stop spamming the board with this shit.
Take your medicine like a man, and then we'll go have a beer on me.

Guitar Shark
09-01-2005, 06:48 PM
I'm contacting the police and letting them in on the situation

LOL, you do that.

Make sure you tell the police that "Cathedral" is after you. I'm sure they'll get right on it. :)

Big bad Jesterstar, calling the police. bwahahaha

Cathedral
09-01-2005, 07:00 PM
Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig a little deeper in the well boy, dig a little deeper in the well!

LMMFAO, guess what, Ryan.....Naw, forget it, i'll let it be a BIG surprise.

Cathedral
09-01-2005, 07:07 PM
Threataning a life on this board is a big mistake. Your taking shit to far and I suggest you retract your comments before it's to late.

I didn't threaten your life, Ryan.
And YOU let your fingers type a check your ass can't cash.

Soldiers, listen up...
Did Ryans statement of me "Threatening his Life" change your opinion or impression of me in any way?

Guitar Shark, do you know where i'm going with this?
And if so, could you explain to us all what my point may be?

Guitar Shark
09-01-2005, 07:18 PM
I am assuming you are referring to a potential defamation/slander case... damaging your reputation before your peers and the like.

I have to say Cat, I think a lot less of you right now. Wow, threatening someone's life. That's pretty low dude.

;)

Nickdfresh
09-01-2005, 07:21 PM
Whoa!!! Looks like somebody made poopies in their pants!

Cathedral
09-01-2005, 07:22 PM
Thank you, I've actually been down that road before, and WON BIG!

But dude, I didn't say that or type that, it isn't true!

Big Troubles
09-01-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Warham

:lol: Classic

Big Troubles
09-01-2005, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
I didn't threaten your life, Ryan.
And YOU let your fingers type a check your ass can't cash.

Soldiers, listen up...
Did Ryans statement of me "Threatening his Life" change your opinion or impression of me in any way?

LOL I dunno man, Im pretty shaken up about this whole thing. I mean, this could really traumatize a person ya know?

:D

Guitar Shark
09-01-2005, 07:32 PM
Thank you, I've actually been down that road before, and WON BIG!

But dude, I didn't say that or type that, it isn't true!

I know... just making your point... :)

Cathedral
09-01-2005, 07:35 PM
Well, I asked you for an opinion, PM me a bill for consultation and i'll mail you a check.

Thanks! :)

And by the way, i love that avatar....POW! lmmfao.

Batman was a rocker, and the Bat-toosie was bitchin'

Cathedral
09-01-2005, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
LOL I dunno man, Im pretty shaken up about this whole thing. I mean, this could really traumatize a person ya know?

:D

I know i'm shocked that anyone would ever say that about me.
I'm just a guy who defends himself, not a killer!!!!

Dan
09-01-2005, 07:52 PM
Roth On Cat.

Dan
09-01-2005, 07:52 PM
FUCK OFF JIZZY TOOL.

Cathedral
09-01-2005, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Dan
Roth On Cat.

Fuckin-A, dude...and right back at ya!

Jesterstar
09-01-2005, 08:33 PM
You fucked up CAthater. It's like this. I talked to the police gave them the situation.

I haven't crossed any lines. I read some shit to them. They said if you do come to beat me up that your in some serious shit. Up the creek without a paddle. I look forward to calling the police on you since you seem to like to take shit to far.

Unchainme
09-01-2005, 08:44 PM
You fucked up CAthater. It's like this. I talked to the police gave them the situation.

I haven't crossed any lines. I read some shit to them. They said if you do come to beat me up that your in some serious shit. Up the creek without a paddle. I look forward to calling the police on you since you seem to like to take shit to far.

Jizzystool if ou died, it would do the world a huge favor. I auctaully just called the Sryacuse P.D. about this matter, and I asked them abut this Ryan Monohan, and they started laughing their asses off, and said they couldn't wait to Cathedral come and kick your cock loving ass.

Have a Nice Rest of your Life Jesterstar, You won't be around very much longer to enjoy it.

CHEERS BITCH!!

Matt White
09-01-2005, 08:46 PM
THE DEVIL TAKE THE BLUE-TAILED FLY!!!

JesterstarsMom
09-01-2005, 08:51 PM

JEZZY Sweetie just becuz a Male Protistute that is dressed like a "Cop" doesn't make him a a cop. Yes I saw you panting like a dog in the basement, Hungering foir his cop cock, I' am completely fed up with it, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!

Cathedral
09-01-2005, 09:22 PM

You needed to call a cop for that? i told you the same thing right from the start, dweeb.
ROTMFFLMMFAO, THAT is fuckin' priceless.

YOU are owned by me lock stock and barrel, bitch.
I have made you start threads, run for help, run some more, run and run and run......I OWNED YOUR STUPID ASS ALL OVER THIS SITE.

I was out making money and you were here going ape shit with fear.

I WIN, YOU LOSE!

I have already kicked your ass, Ryan. you actually believed I would waste a dime and my valuable time to come and find you and beat you silly?
You went from Mr. Badass to Mr. Limpit in record fucking time, far beyond my expectations you dumb son of a bitch.

And the kicker here is that everyone was in on it.

The day i do decide to wipe the street with your bloody ass i certainly won't broadcast it on a fucking website, dork.
You'd just walk out of your house one day all gayed up and ready to rumple and there i'd be. and then i'd be across the state line and you would never know who just tucked and fucked your world.

I took it too far?
GUESS AGAIN CAUSE I PLAYED YOU LIKE A TWO DOLLAR FIDDLE, FOOL!

And i did all that using your own tactics against you.

So, whats next, you going to pretend you weren't scared?
I fully expect you to do just that.

But we all know you couldn't get me out of your head, that's classic Roth Army payback you nickle-fag whore.

Go ahead, post your usual denial post, we're all waiting. But I and everyone who read these threads knows you were scared shitless.

But remember, one day you will piss off the wrong dude and he'll fuck your world up, boy.
Who knows, it may still be me.....we'll see.

GAME ------------------ SET --------------- MATCH!

ALinChainz
09-01-2005, 09:26 PM
We have a WINNNN-AHHHH !

LoungeMachine
09-01-2005, 10:02 PM
I always suspected that JizzySTOOL was a big trash talking Mama's Boy that would RUN if ever called out.

He did.

Oh but he did som much MORE.

Let's review, shall we??

Jizzy calls his "lawyer"

when THAT didnt work, Jizzy calls his "wingman" Blizz

when THAT didn't work Jizzy claims to pack a "38" with him at all times.

when THAT didn't work, Jizzy calls the cops.

Priceles???

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

I THINK SO

Dan
09-01-2005, 10:36 PM
He makes Joe Thunder look smart.

fryingdutchman
09-02-2005, 05:09 AM
Desktop PC - $799

Cable Modem - $5/month

Membership in the Roth Army - $0

Seeing JESTERSTAR get OWNED back to the fucking stone age by everyone...but most of all by CATHEDRAL - PRICELESS!!

Jesterstar
09-02-2005, 06:47 AM
You needed to call a cop for that? i told you the same thing right from the start, dweeb.
ROTMFFLMMFAO, THAT is fuckin' priceless.

YOU are owned by me lock stock and barrel, bitch.
I have made you start threads, run for help, run some more, run and run and run......I OWNED YOUR STUPID ASS ALL OVER THIS SITE.

I was out making money and you were here going ape shit with fear.

I WIN, YOU LOSE!

I have already kicked your ass, Ryan. you actually believed I would waste a dime and my valuable time to come and find you and beat you silly?
You went from Mr. Badass to Mr. Limpit in record fucking time, far beyond my expectations you dumb son of a bitch.

And the kicker here is that everyone was in on it.

The day i do decide to wipe the street with your bloody ass i certainly won't broadcast it on a fucking website, dork.
You'd just walk out of your house one day all gayed up and ready to rumple and there i'd be. and then i'd be across the state line and you would never know who just tucked and fucked your world.

I took it too far?
GUESS AGAIN CAUSE I PLAYED YOU LIKE A TWO DOLLAR FIDDLE, FOOL!

And i did all that using your own tactics against you.

So, whats next, you going to pretend you weren't scared?
I fully expect you to do just that.

But we all know you couldn't get me out of your head, that's classic Roth Army payback you nickle-fag whore.

Go ahead, post your usual denial post, we're all waiting. But I and everyone who read these threads knows you were scared shitless.

But remember, one day you will piss off the wrong dude and he'll fuck your world up, boy.
Who knows, it may still be me.....we'll see.

GAME ------------------ SET --------------- MATCH!

My Tires got Slashed last night. The police have been informed and I rode to work with a friend and I was lucky.

Cathedral I'm really hoping that you had nothing to do with this but I have to show the police your messages to me since your the only person to threaten me in the past few months. I really hope you didn't have anything to do with this.

ashstralia
09-02-2005, 07:31 AM
My Tires got Slashed last night.

karma's a bitch, huh? huhuhuhuhuh....

Cathedral
09-02-2005, 07:54 AM
My Tires got Slashed last night. The police have been informed and I rode to work with a friend and I was lucky.

Cathedral I'm really hoping that you had nothing to do with this but I have to show the police your messages to me since your the only person to threaten me in the past few months. I really hope you didn't have anything to do with this.

ROTMFFLMMFAO, Not my style dude.
Sorry bout your luck, though................ ;)

NEXT!

Jesterstar
09-02-2005, 08:08 AM
ROTMFFLMMFAO, Not my style dude.
Sorry bout your luck, though................ ;)

NEXT!

Well we'll see. Your going to be avalible for questioning by the New York State Police today correct??? They will be asking this board later in the day for your information.

Jesterstar
09-02-2005, 08:09 AM
The reason I suspect someone from this board. Is because the Back Tires were slashed in the form of letters opening up in the shape of a R A.

Now it could mean Ryan's Ass.

But after all this shit. I'm positive it means ROTH ARMY.

The Cops agreed./

ashstralia
09-02-2005, 08:29 AM
The reason I suspect someone from this board. Is because the Back Tires were slashed in the form of letters opening up in the shape of a R A.

The Cops agreed./

were the front ones slashed 'H C' ?

you know, 'hungry for the cock'?

bwahahahahaha!!!

ya dumb cunt.

Cathedral
09-02-2005, 08:36 AM
Yeah dude, it was me.
I logged off my computer at 2am, got in my van and drove 520 miles, slashed your tires and drove 520 miles back here. got my daughter up for school dropped her off and logged on here to deny everything.
All in 6 hours, I'm a super man with a super knife.

Yup, you got me Jestercunt, it was me, i'm guilty.

LMMFAO, go ahead, report me as the culprit, I'll be more than happy to have a chat with the authorites. ;)

But guess what, I'm glad your shit got slashed, Ahhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha.

Jesterstar
09-02-2005, 08:40 AM
I don't think you actually did it. But I think you hired someone to do it. The police after reading your shit and with internet hate crimes on the rise say this is totally possible and want to talk to you.

ashstralia
09-02-2005, 08:49 AM
But I think you hired someone to do it.

like YOU hired this 'blizz' gimp?

and told us all about it, right here?

fuck ryan, give up, pal.

you're owning yourself so hard.

Jimmy Jingles
09-02-2005, 09:10 AM
I don't think you actually did it. But I think you hired someone to do it. The police after reading your shit and with internet hate crimes on the rise say this is totally possible and want to talk to you.

He hired me, I did it. I admit it. Please have the Police contact me immediately. I will be waiting...

Cat paid me two dollars in nickels to do the job. I snuck up to your parents house (where you live, in their basement), found you Fag-Wagon parked on the street, and slashed the tires. Unfortunately, I was unable to finish carving all the letters I wanted to because you nightly man whore was just leaving and almost caught me. Anyway, I only got to crave RA, when I really wanted to spell out RAFHMIHNPS...which stands for:

Ryan Ass Fucks His Mom In Her Nasty Poop Shoot

So there you have it. I am busted. Sigh.

:(

Big Troubles
09-02-2005, 09:10 AM

The Cops agreed./

ACTUALLY it was me! I felt the urge to fly down to shit-hole USA and pay a visit to your place. Well, your moms house that is. You're still in the basement correct? Well anyways, I seen this piece of shit rust bucket sitting there and slashed those fucking tires until the shreds of rubber were filling the air. In the most psychotic fashion I kept a piece of the slashed tire as a momento and flew myself back home. In total it cost me $2500 round trip to slash $200 tires... But I tell ya, I do it all over again.

Cathedral
09-02-2005, 09:12 AM
Take your owning like a man, pussy.
Desperation does not suit you.

LoungeMachine
09-02-2005, 09:20 AM
ENOUGH, ENOUGH.

I DID IT RYAN

IT WAS ME

I CHARTERED A FLIGHT OUT OF BOEING FIELD LAST NIGHT.

By your "car", you mean that piece of shit that looked abandoned, right?

BTW, the left rear tire was ALREADY flat when I got there.

BUT IT WAS ME.

Jesterstar
09-02-2005, 09:21 AM
Take your owning like a man, pussy.
Desperation does not suit you.

I know you said that Ozzy Fudd lives near me and you and him are buddies. it's just to perfect. If you guys cover the cost of repairing or replacing my tires then i won't press charges.

LoungeMachine
09-02-2005, 09:26 AM
I know you said that Ozzy Fudd lives near me and you and him are buddies. it's just to perfect. If you guys cover the cost of repairing or replacing my tires then i won't press charges.

EVERYTHING you've EVER posted in here has turned out to be BULLSHIT.

I don't believe you even have a car, let alone one with tires.

Post a picture of yourself next to your car, showing the slashed tires and I'LL pay for them, loser.

Lying sack of shit. Whiny little Bitch.

Jesterstar
09-02-2005, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
EVERYTHING you've EVER posted in here has turned out to be BULLSHIT.

Post a picture of yourself next to your car, showing the slashed tires and I'LL pay for them, loser.

Lying sack of shit. Whiny little Bitch.

Sorry Lounge but a Crime has actually be commited and I want the person responsible to come forward and just admit that they fucked up. That's all. this shit is going way to far and going to my house now. Thank God I lock the doors at night and like the cops said you don't know what kind of nuts your dealing with.

Cathedral
09-02-2005, 09:50 AM

Na, i'll wait to be contacted by the authorities if it's all the same to you, lol.

But threatening Ozz like that?
Man, your ISP may see that as a violation of their user agreement.
And if the bill is paid by your employer, they may frown upon paying an employee to harass innocent people on their time.
And since we have proof of your activities and they can be traced, can you say, Civil Suit?
It would be very easy for a New Yorker to file a suit against a New Yorker.
Your fucking up seriously, and that's no joke or game there.

You understand that I have no control over how Ozz might feel about your threat?
You may want to apologize for adding him to this game you got owned so thoroughly in.

Your move, Ryan....But be careful, the consequences could be very very real for you, buddy, all internet shit aside.

Seshmeister
09-02-2005, 09:56 AM
Sorry Lounge but a Crime has actually be commited and I want the person responsible to come forward and just admit that they fucked up. That's all. this shit is going way to far and going to my house now. Thank God I lock the doors at night and like the cops said you don't know what kind of nuts your dealing with.

The cops do know that you're a dealer?

Susie Q
Jesterstar,
Dude, you are paranoid or something. Ozzy and Cat ARE good buddies. But, Ozzy nor ANYONE on this board had anything to do with your strife up there. Maybe it was just a random act. I know Syracuse can be a tough town.

I honestly think that when you start certain threads, or do certain things to amp people up, you can't expect them to sit back and do nothing about it. They are going to step up to the plate and begin the ass kicking. Some are more talented than others when it comes to internet terrorism. You gotta watch the circle of people who you choose to amp up. Otherwise....you are just getting a taste of your own medicine but with a bigger wahlap.

Ozzy is my brother and he had nothing to do with your tire business. I think you are just reaching for straws.

I don't know what happened to you. You used to be real funny and entertaining. Now people are just sitting here laughing AT you, and not WITH you.

Jesterstar
Na, i'll wait to be contacted by the authorities if it's all the same to you, lol.

But threatening Ozz like that?
Man, your ISP may see that as a violation of their user agreement.
And if the bill is paid by your employer, they may frown upon paying an employee to harass innocent people on their time.
And since we have proof of your activities and they can be traced, can you say, Civil Suit?
It would be very easy for a New Yorker to file a suit against a New Yorker.
Your fucking up seriously, and that's no joke or game there.

You understand that I have no control over how Ozz might feel about your threat?
You may want to apologize for adding him to this game you got owned so thoroughly in.

Your move, Ryan....But be careful, the consequences could be very very real for you, buddy, all internet shit aside.

the Police will be getting in contact with you in some way shape or form dude.

As for your bullshit about everything. Hardly. I've threatend noone. But I do know that Ozzy lives near me and I have a R A slashed into my tires and I've been owning this fucking board for a week now.

If there are others that live near me that you instructed to Slash my tires then I suggest you buck up and tell me their names now. The police want to talk to them .

Jesterstar
09-02-2005, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Susie Q
Jesterstar,
Dude, you are paranoid or something. Ozzy and Cat ARE good buddies. But, Ozzy nor ANYONE on this board had anything to do with your strife up there. Maybe it was just a random act. I know Syracuse can be a tough town.

I honestly think that when you start certain threads, or do certain things to amp people up, you can't expect them to sit back and do nothing about it. They are going to step up to the plate and begin the ass kicking. Some are more talented than others when it comes to internet terrorism. You gotta watch the circle of people who you choose to amp up. Otherwise....you are just getting a taste of your own medicine but with a bigger wahlap.

Ozzy is my brother and he had nothing to do with your tire business. I think you are just reaching for straws.

I don't know what happened to you. You used to be real funny and entertaining. Now people are just sitting here laughing AT you, and not WITH you.

If you say that Ozzy didn't do it then I'll take that under advisement. I've got a truck right now with 4 flat tires. that isn't a joke. For someone to take it out in the real world because they are outmatched on the net is rediculous and to defend it in anyway is terroism.

Susie Q
09-02-2005, 10:05 AM
If you say that Ozzy didn't do it then I'll take that under advisement. I've got a truck right now with 4 flat tires. that isn't a joke. For someone to take it out in the real world because they are outmatched on the net is rediculous and to defend it in anyway is terroism.

It's not THEM that are outmatched, it's yourself. I look at you now with a big disappointment. You are acting like a deer looking into headlights.

Besides, what Cat said is right. If you are going to go around and talk shit about innocent people, there could be a very large consequence to things that you may not be ready for. Not any 'slashing of tires' but a different type of outcome.

Jesterstar
09-02-2005, 10:10 AM
It's not THEM that are outmatched, it's yourself. I look at you now with a big disappointment. You are acting like a deer looking into headlights.

Besides, what Cat said is right. If you are going to go around and talk shit about innocent people, there could be a very large consequence to things that you may not be ready for. Not any 'slashing of tires' but a different type of outcome.

Hardly. I've had enemy's after me since I was 16. 99% of people are all talk anyway. If the CAth dude is real deal then good for him I'd actually respect him. But for real most of you on here couldn't touch me. I ain't threatened anyone. It's just most of these fucks live in such a bubble they don't realize that they are waysting their lives on a message board. Its a fucking joke if anyone comes at me in real life. Good luck to them. If they got the time and empty life to dedicate to me I ain't got a problem with it. Although like I said I do carry a 38 with me most of the time.

Susie Q
09-02-2005, 10:19 AM
Hardly. I've had enemy's after me since I was 16. 99% of people are all talk anyway. If the CAth dude is real deal then good for him I'd actually respect him. But for real most of you on here couldn't touch me. I ain't threatened anyone. It's just most of these fucks live in such a bubble they don't realize that they are waysting their lives on a message board. Its a fucking joke if anyone comes at me in real life. Good luck to them. If they got the time and empty life to dedicate to me I ain't got a problem with it. Although like I said I do carry a 38 with me most of the time.

You may wanna re-evaluate yourself as to why you have so many enemies. Maybe there is a lot of shit in your life as a youngster where you feel like you need to be a wigger type persona. I have never heard one of your JesterSTAR™ tapes, so I can't get into the "mind of Jesterstar.

Since the invention of the computer, this seems to be the NEW WAVE of terrorism. It's not just the old fashioned, "I'm gonna kick your ass", or calling someone on the phone with a deep voice and threating, "You're gonna die in 7 days." Now, we can go deep into someones psyche and have the person read things over and over and let it stew into their system until they shit themselves. I am not talking just what has gone on here, but in many other situations. Internt terrorism is real. You have to expect consequences when you talk or threaten someone who means no harm. Internet terrorism does spill out in the real world, with real consequences. You have to watch your step when you become all big and bad on the internet. People WILL retaliate.

Cathedral
09-02-2005, 10:20 AM
the Police will be getting in contact with you in some way shape or form dude.

As for your bullshit about everything. Hardly. I've threatend noone. But I do know that Ozzy lives near me and I have a R A slashed into my tires and I've been owning this fucking board for a week now.

If there are others that live near me that you instructed to Slash my tires then I suggest you buck up and tell me their names now. The police want to talk to them .

:) Sorry to dissapoint you, Ryan...But your barking up the wrong tree, faggot.

I'm still glad your shit got slashed, if in fact it did, but unfortunately I had nothing to do with it.

Vandalism is the way of the coward, and that's not how i settle my problems with losers like you.

I am laughing my ass off at your desperate attempt to reverse the owning, but you fail miserably at lying.

Have A Nice Day! ;)

Jesterstar
09-02-2005, 10:31 AM
You may wanna re-evaluate yourself as to why you have so many enemies. Maybe there is a lot of shit in your life as a youngster where you feel like you need to be a wigger type persona. I have never heard one of your JesterSTAR™ tapes, so I can't get into the "mind of Jesterstar.

Since the invention of the computer, this seems to be the NEW WAVE of terrorism. It's not just the old fashioned, "I'm gonna kick your ass", or calling someone on the phone with a deep voice and threating, "You're gonna die in 7 days." Now, we can go deep into someones psyche and have the person read things over and over and let it stew into their system until they shit themselves. I am not talking just what has gone on here, but in many other situations. Internt terrorism is real. You have to expect consequences when you talk or threaten someone who means no harm. Internet terrorism does spill out in the real world, with real consequences. You have to watch your step when you become all big and bad on the internet. People WILL retaliate.

People are fat lazy losers who live in the past. End of story.

Cathedral
09-02-2005, 10:38 AM

Ryan is just a victim of someone he knows personally, the R A part is total bullshit though.
he's a desperate troll that creates trouble and then cries like a bitch when he gets topped, that is all that is going on here.

But tell Ozzy that i would be more than happy to back him up financially or otherwise if he chooses to persue legal action aganst him for falsely accusing him for something he had absolutely nothing to do with.

In fact, I'll do a search for a copy of Ryan's police report. If it is indeed on record in Syracuse i'll able to verify it.
AND, if he implicated Oz or me in any way he will have a case against him and since i'm an out of stater, I'll be a co-filer and we'll show him how true what you just told him really is..

But what the police should have told him is that with no witnesses or proof there is nothing he can do. You cannot file criminal charges against people for vandalism based on opinion or heresay.

That's why he is a liar, and that's why i am laughing my ass off at his attempt to turn things around because I fucked him at his own game.

Game Over!

Susie Q
09-02-2005, 10:47 AM
Ryan is just a victim of someone he knows personally, the R A part is total bullshit though.
he's a desperate troll that creates trouble and then cries like a bitch when he gets topped, that is all that is going on here.

But tell Ozzy that i would be more than happy to back him up financially or otherwise if he chooses to persue legal action aganst him for falsely accusing him for something he had absolutely nothing to do with.

In fact, I'll do a search for a copy of Ryan's police report. If it is indeed on record in Syracuse i'll able to verify it.
AND, if he implicated Oz or me in any way he will have a case against him and since i'm an out of stater, I'll be a co-filer and we'll show him how true what you just told him really is..

But what the police should have told him is that with no witnesses or proof there is nothing he can do. You cannot file criminal charges against people for vandalism based on opinion or heresay.

That's why he is a liar, and that's why i am laughing my ass off at his attempt to turn things around because I fucked him at his own game.

Game Over!

Oh, I am sure you have Ozzy's back. No doubt on that. I know how to work the 'system' if need be on people who want to be beligerent like Jesterstar. There is a thing called "Freedom of Information" act, that can be utilized.

Cat,
I know you are no one to mess with. I know you are the type of person who does not START shit, but will end it. You, my friend have done just exactly what I expected you to do. Put someone in their own place that has deserved it.

Good on ya! :)

Cathedral
09-02-2005, 10:54 AM
But i'm not done, not by a long shot, lmmfao.
I will persue him until he learns his lesson and learns it well, darlin.

Guitar Shark
09-02-2005, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

LMFAO!!

Not really sure why, but that struck me as hilarious :D

Jimmy Jingles
09-02-2005, 11:39 AM
Hardly. I've had enemy's after me since I was 6. People talk anyway. If the CAth dude is real deal then good for him I'd actually eat his ass. But for real most of you on here couldn't touch me. I am too fat and you could not distinguish between my ass and face . It's just I fuck in bubbles and are waysting my liver on a message board. Its fun if anyone comes in my ass in real life. I normally dry hump pillows. Good luck. If they got the time and 5 dollars I will toss your salad. Like I said I do carry a 38" dildo with me most of the time.

Time to put your mouth were the cock is - Let's see the Police report. You do have one, right? Post it here for all to see. Or even just the report number so it can be verified.

And talk about someone who is wasting their lives on message boards. How many countless aliases do you have here, each one with thousands of posts? And how many posts do you have over at Rogan’s - 33,000!?!? That is fucking pathetic my little gimp chimp.

Jesterstar
09-02-2005, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by jimmyjingles
Time to put your mouth were the cock is - Let's see the Police report. You do have one, right? Post it here for all to see. Or even just the report number so it can be verified.

And talk about someone who is wasting their lives on message boards. How many countless aliases do you have here, each one with thousands of posts? And how many posts do you have over at Rogan’s - 33,000!?!? That is fucking pathetic my little gimp chimp.

That whole thing was a troll. But Now cAthedral trying to make it so I can't feed and cloth myself by getting me fired from my job,.

Ozzy Fudd
09-02-2005, 02:39 PM
Ok , I'm in on this how ???
Jesterstar-Ryan Or who ever, LOOK i don't even play slash the tires game. i am and have always been a Man Of ACTION i could care less about you. Cat is a cool Dude always has been. i don't want to know any details about what you Two have been up to. but if this turns out to be a legal issue you should know i will be there for the CAT .

P.S
How the fuck did i come to slash your tires anyway....By Bus cuz dude i don't even own a car. i have had a fear of driving ever since my accident in 1978 You my friend are one paranoid kid .what ever shit you have started you better take it like a man.
Love
Ozzy

ashstralia
09-03-2005, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd
Ok , I'm in on this how ???

Love
Ozzy

ha! you owned ryan, without actually

trying!

you ARE the man, Ozzy!

:)